Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation (46657 Views)

Vimbai: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Our Brief Encounter / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Kingsaeedibn: 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
Broke couple trying to rip off rich man through black mail..

Laughing
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by DarkJeddi(m): 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
Witlee:
Everyone saying if...
It can only be if if there is a percentage of him being innocent of all this allegations

He has not spoken and until then will I conclude

Maybe the man no gree give am anything again she come day voice am out after how many years, abeg jare make we hear word
We dey await his robust response.. grin
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Cyberleets: 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
We guys should be careful...

Every rape accusations should be investigated properly Becos soon it will be the only tool a woman can use to destroy a man.

Check neymar case nah... girls can accuse u anytime.

Any woman that wanna bring down a rich or popular person she will shout "he raped me"

Investigate the damn thing and punish the man if found guilty...look how neymar escaped his own, if it was not investigated now people will believe the bitc.h

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Firstorderwizard(m): 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
This rape thing cannot sweep off our sweet Regina and Ned woko news.
Mbanu! undecided

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by DarkJeddi(m): 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:

Laughing
You don't expose the person you want to blackmail,

You threaten to expose them..

Or how does your own blackmail work? shocked

8 Likes

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Neoteny(m): 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ah

Nigerians have a new distraction now

Helicopters and Regina Daniels will get a rest before someone somewhere does something stupid to kick-start the media frenzy

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Stricklybidness(m): 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
lalasticlala:

Is 'Joseph' willing to speak? That's the question. Remember the Ese Walter Scandal. Some are still waiting for the 'robust reply' after many years. So 'Joseph' may not speak.

Nobody holy pass but some big Pastors use their positions to commit acts that are shocking. Some members are too gullible, are brainwashed once they hear pastor or man of God. People should shine their eyes.

No wonder Karl Marx said Religion is the Opium of the masses.

I'm against gullibility in the name of religion, I'm against fake rape allegations, I'm also against fake Pastors. But for Ese Walter to have confessed about her sex Scandal with the pastor and now this fresh one from Mrs Dakolo, then something is really wrong.
Well said....still waiting to hear from the man of God....
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by bluecircle470: 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ninethmare:
Fatoyinbo can't escape this one

Advocates
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Sonnobax15(m): 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
I'm fed up with this trendinq rape alleqation...the court should be allowed to do its work...and not seekinq reactions from ordinary lay-men who understands nothinq about what really transpired.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by King44(m): 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
I think if he Fatoyinbo speaks people would look for loopholes and drag him to dirt but with all these allegations I think he has to call the press or something, sweeping it under the rug won't help
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Benekruku(m): 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
[s]
Kingsaeedibn:

Laughing
[/s]
[s]
Kingsaeedibn:

Laughing
[/s]
[s]
Kingsaeedibn:

Laughing
[/s]
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by friendlyadvice: 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ninethmare:

story! he is a Nigerian pastor,of course he will get away with this
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Benekruku(m): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
King44:
I think if he Fatoyinbo speaks people would look for loopholes and drag him to dirt but with all these allegations I think he has to call the press or something, sweeping it under the rug won't help

Allegation number 3

That businessman will never call the press.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Altern8(m): 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
There’s just one thing.

We (myself included) have all assumed it to be true.

If you accept that he did it and you are giving excuses on his behalf (saying no one is perfect and all), then you are supporting a crime called rape. Consent is key. A minor cannot legally give consent. A 16 year old is a minor. Sex with a minor is statutory rape anyway.

Now, if we can believe his guilt, others can also believe that she told a concocted tale, fabricated to tarnish his image.

Both opinions are welcome because the truth of the matter has not been established as no one was caught in the act and the matter has not been taken to court.

My thoughts.
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by kindredspirit(m): 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
Abfinest007:
this is how it happened in the case of joseph in the bible.nobody want to hear from joseph

Lol. It's 5 years plus down the line since "Joseph" took advantage of Ese Walter's innocence in that celebrated scandal back then. Everybody waited to hear from "Joseph" to no avail despite his promising to issue a "Robust reply".

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Aystarz: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
You're damn right Mr Incredible. Oga Fatoyimbo needs to fix up his life ASAP!
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by famzynet: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
jieta:
Please how old was timi dakolo's wife when the so call Pastor rape her?
18 years old ooooo. You can't rape an 18yr old girl if she doesn't allow you except you use weapon to threaten her.
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Estaxy21211: 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
jieta:
Please how old was timi dakolo's wife when the so call Pastor rape her?
17yrs
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by legitnow: 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
THE DOWNFALL OF A MAN, IS HIS ERECT PENIIS.

NA SO, TOTO GO OPEN MOUTH DEY LAUGH AM.

KONJI NA BASTARD

I REST MY CASE. sad

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Estaxy21211: 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
My children will never get close to any man of God, b it pastor, prophet, father,
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by King44(m): 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
Benekruku:

Allegation number 3

That businessman will never call the press.
He should at this point, It would keep piling up until another one comes and everything sky rockets beyond what he could handle
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by tellwisdom: 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
All these girls no get shame.....it wasn't actually a rape.

She was just pained the guy didn't marry her. And this mumu ibakolo abi wetin Dem de call am; can't even reason deep. 98.9% of Naija girls lie about their virginity. Ndi ara angry

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by sleek214(m): 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
in a civilized country, the police would have invited this man of God, but in Nigeria the police are busy doing stop and search for N50 and also chasing Yahoo boys.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by jieta: 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
famzynet:

18 years old ooooo. You can't rape an 18yr old girl if she doesn't allow you except you use weapon to threaten her.
what about the pastor?
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by legitnow: 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
tellwisdom:
All these girls no get shame.....it wasn't actually a rape.

She was just pained the guy didn't marry her. And this mumu ibakolo about wetin Dem de call am; can't even reason deep. 98.9% of Naija girls like about their virginity. Ndi ara angry

KONJI NA BASTARD!
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by 1stNumeroUno: 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
Abfinest007:
this is how it happened in the case of joseph in the bible.nobody want to hear from joseph

Intrestingly, Joseph's incidence happened only once. Maybe this guy's own is one to many.
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
He might be innocent and the sex consensual but if otherwise.
Like M.I Said,We might be looking at the Devil right there.
Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Affamefuna(m): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Cyberleets:
We guys should be careful...

Every rape accusations should be investigated properly Becos soon it will be the only tool a woman can use to destroy a man.

Check neymar case nah... girls can accuse u anytime.

Any woman that wanna bring down a rich or popular person she will shout "he raped me"

Investigate the damn thing and punish the man if found guilty...look how neymar escaped his own, if it was not investigated now people will believe the bitc.h

Thank you for this my brother. No one should be condemned until proven guilty, the problem is that we Nigerians always put emotion and sentiment before logic and thus we hardly think things properly.

I pray the innocent one gets the last laugh.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by salford1: 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ninethmare:

Unlike the "no name" ese walter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MI Appears On Stage In Monkey Costume At Event (Photo) / #EndSWART: Femi Kuti Joins Protesters In Alausa (Photos, Video) / Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.