Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo (43299 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by MrNollyzone: 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Top Nigerian Celebrities as reacted to Busola Dakolo rape allegation by COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo.

Top Celebrities like Banky w, Ebuka, Uche Jombo, Uche Ogbodo, etc.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/nigeria-celebrities-reacts-to-busola-dakolo-rape-allegation-by-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo/

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by FAMILYJA(f): 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
Reactions gallore or season of reactions.

Nigerian celebrities, their own is to wait until after the damage has already been done, then they come out in their numbers reacting, reacting and reacting.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by MrOfficer(m): 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
CH3O4 + NACL

CCL3 + SO4

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Deomovies: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
Well they all response Yes. We don't know how true it is. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by itspzpics(m): 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hmmm this is getting serious

Watch Video => HERE
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Engrjj: 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
All this support she is getting is really encouraging but why is Biodun still silent?

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Engrjj: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
All this support she is getting is really encouraging but why is Biodun still silent?

I'm patiently waiting for his response.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Righteousness89(m): 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lessons

Pastor is nothing but a Title, Let's Not Forget that..

Being a Pastor does not Mean Salvation..

Eternity is a Personal Race... Everyone will appear before GOD on a Solo level, Even identical Twin will stand Alone. Don't let anyone DECIEVE you in the Name of Title or Post..

There is Nothing Hidden under the sun.. it's only a Matter of Time..

If your Evil deeds are Exposed here on Earth , Just Imagine How it will be on Before GOD on Judgement Day. Therefore let's all Repent and Accept JESUS CHRIST

My Advice to Pastor Biodun Coza is to Forget about any Robust Reply, Humble Himself , Make Amends and Make Peace with GOD.
We are still on Earth and the Rapture has not come, so there is time for Amendments..

Lastly, JESUS CHRIST will break Through the Sky soon... ARE YOU READY

Say this Prayer Attached and Accept JESUS CHRIST THISDAY.. The Next Hour might be Late...

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by saasala(m): 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
I believe she was not a virgin at the time and the sex was consensual. I believe them both gbadun am. Tho I won't condone what the charlatan of a man of God did, he cajoled her into it using his pastor status as a guise which is bad.

They had sex. She wasnt raped.

Women are known to lie against men for rape when things dont later go their way. She might later feel used after seeing the pastor go back to his fiancé, hence the reason to feign rape.

He might not have raped her but he took advantage of her naivety under the guise of a man of God which is bad....They are both mad and stupid. Even the girl didn't say she was a virgin and if you watched the video, she never mentioned struggling with him or shouting.

I pray make the Fatoyinbo guy come out and say them fvck like 20 times, Dakolo go divorce him wife straight grin grin

They are both mad.

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Korllami007: 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
Den Don crucify him before hearing his own side. Chai

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by King44(m): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jobless celebrities, always looking for an opportunity to light up their dying careers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Aidejay(m): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
This is for the intelligent and socially conscious people who know what's what in the present day World
Firstly rape is psychological, emotional and physical abuse that is inflicted directly on an individual. All at once
Some people dey wey no know say theyve been raped especially men. But when they hear the stories details of other people's abuse especially if it relates with theirs(same abuser) they begin to understand that they were indeed raped. That's why it may take years before someone comes forward. More so legal age to engage someone in consensual sex is 18. why is it 18? Because anyone below 18 is a child incapable of making and assuming straight forward decisions. Forget what uneducated people in some part of nigeria still practice. But now multiple accusations have emerged. In criminalists the position is people don't change they just find new ways of getting what they want some substitute one criminal behavior for another but people don't change there is a pattern now a repetition traceable to the accused younger days and years. The accused must have engaged in such behaviors with others who haven't spoken up yet. We don't know and will never know until they do but now over 10 years later when the accused is famous and successful, why bring it up this is because he or she is now in a position to prey on the weak and helpless so this is a fair warning to those about to be entrapped and an invite to those other victims that they are not alone. Now what if d accused has "changed" or "repented", as I said people don't change the accused simply picked up another oppressive and dominating act to perpetrate. Like I said earlier we may never know

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Riversides2003(m): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
This man will regret the day he did that thing, he should just come out, apologize and move ahead nobody is above mistake. He shouldn’t be silent.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by gabazin080(m): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
o God
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by philips007(m): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lol. I trust my people. This pastor is finished
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Officialgarri: 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
The fight is just a fight between Timi and Fatoyinbo, while busola is the weapon.

Fatoyinbo was fvcking this girl. Yes! , but Dakolo as a choir master was Fvcking her also. Until she became a baby mama that the Fatoyinbo forced Timi to take full ownership of the property.

25 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Don't expect any reply from the coza night club MD

cool

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by gabazin080(m): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
endtime
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Upton: 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
I don't know what to say about this though.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Upton: 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrOfficer:
CH3O4 + NACL

CCL3 + SO4
This chemical reaction though

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by eogunrinde: 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Today na today...
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by joseph1832(m): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
It's almost as if the cup of this pastor is full.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Sirpaul(m): 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
PASTOR!!!! The shifter of pata

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by helphelp: 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
I'm just imagining what would be running through that pastors mind right now.

I foresee more women in his congregation coming out to voice their ordeal as well.

The wife as well must have suffered a lot in the hands of the monster.

I tell people "God is in your mind". Just like one of my naija fav musician Oga Brymo sang in his song.

To think many are still in bondage in the name of attending church. Seek your truth, and gain peace of mind. That woman "Busola Dakolo" would be so relieved by now.

Not to forget, men should support their women like Timi did, bros just earned my utmost respect. I dey go buy all your albums.

Shalom

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by DBossNG(m): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
Make them go sit down jare! Eye service everywhere
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by ITGTRAVELS: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
What if we are later told the whole story is false... Am not saying its false...

Bottom line: Even those who have benefited from you will turn there back against you when you in a deep mess...

PASTOR FATOYINBO: Why are you always embroiled in one controversy or the other... You know best...she knows best..God be the judge...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by samyyoung1(m): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
I once did uber n taxied this lady from airport to lekki, we got talking until she says she attends coza in Abj, I told her the popular views abt her pastor n u guys need to see her defences....haba, I knew ladies where their own problems n if the fake pastor looked her way also, she wld obliged..... Coza na runs church ohh, na why d pasito self dey rep gucci

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Korede Bello's Photo As A 14-Year-Old Boy Trends / BBNaija Teddy A: Layla Amani Leaks Chat Showing She Was Begged To Root For Him / Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.