Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo (43298 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Both Timi and Busola are not in their right state of mind. Why lingering with this matter? When you can take a legal action. Pls
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Harbeeorlar(m): 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
So u expect her to say such if it was not true despite the status of her husband? My respect for Timi truly because its not easy to deal with knowing someone who have smash your wife in the past, rape at that.
Deomovies:
Well they all response Yes. We don't know how true it is. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Deomovies: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
martowskin1:

How true is it that u won't scam someone who want to buy from u

Lol.. Is good to be sensitive and observant
Do you reside in Lagos
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
helphelp:

Modified: there are 3 sides to a story. Her side, his side and the TRUTH. That TRUTH seeking na im make courts of law dey exist, str8 to court abeg

Nigerian courts that takes almost forever to find the truth.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Marvis4real(f): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
Engrjj:
All this support she is getting is really encouraging but why is Biodun still silent?

I'm patiently waiting for his response.
my point exactly, even thAt of Ese Walter is still unanswered.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
I believe this is what men need. If u want a pdf copy of that form. Just dm me. I send it to u

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by sanmtiago(m): 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
saasala:

I believe she was not a virgin at the time and the sex was consensual. I believe them both gbadun am. Tho I won't condone what the charlatan of a man of God did, he cajoled her into it using his pastor status as a guise which is bad.

They had sex. She wasnt raped.

Women are known to lie against men for rape when things dont later go their way. She might later feel used after seeing the pastor go back to his fiancé, hence the reason to feign rape.

He might not have raped her but he took advantage of her naivety under the guise of a man of God which is bad....They are both mad and stupid. Even the girl didn't say she was a virgin and if you watched the video, she never mentioned struggling with him or shouting.

I pray make the Fatoyinbo guy come out and say them fvck like 20 times, Dakolo go divorce him wife straight grin grin grin

They are both mad.
shut up!! Because him na pastor e nor dey capable of rape abi?? Pastor na just title make I remind you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by OlaSpeaker(m): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
lilbest4:
murder case from 10 years ago can be investigated even when the is dead and can't say anything why is rape issue different.
Men are not potential sexual predators.
Murder is different from rape as in the case of murder there will always be traces but rape what can be trace to the act. Remember rape is no different from consensual sex if not that it is forcefully done
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by dasparrow: 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
suky1976:
I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE THAT 99% OF OUR NIGERIA PASTORS ARE THIEVES,RAPIST AND PEDOPHILE

90% of Nigerian-bred men are sexual predators. I feel for girls and women in that society.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by HIV1: 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
1. The man of God came when both parents were not around. What a coincidence. Either the parents told the pastor or the pastor was informed by the woman that my parents were not around.
2. Was there resistance?
3. Why did she kept quiet?
4. How many times did they do it?
5. Was money or gift exchanged?
Many more questions , I still maintain that the shame attached to man's position as a man of God is the militating preventing the man from saying something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by bonnyhope: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrOfficer:
CH3O4 + NACL

CCL3 + SO4

FAKE CHEMIST

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by helphelp: 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
ladiesreject:

Nigerian courts that takes almost forever to find the truth.

Ascertaining the truth is painstaking
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrOfficer:

B2 in my chemistry wasn't that bad, was it?
Dis one no no play, I was joking nah undecided
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
OlaSpeaker:

Murder is different from rape as in the case of murder there will always be traces but rape what can be trace to the act. Remember rape is no different from consensual sex if not that it is forcefully done
what are the traces of murder? If murder, in which case the victim will not be present can have traces why can't rape have traces
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by papyskinsy: 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
Reelmii:
that was how they wanted to spoil my phone with Regina Daniel's marriage

lol reggyy mata weak me... I was scared of opening nairaland page at a point in tym
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Pepperoniq(m): 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
Daisy17:

Please return your certificate because you are a quack
. I can dignify with a resounding reply if you can only come up with your wise and convincing feedback to counter my observation. Till then, You can have every right to call me quack.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Pepperoniq(m): 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
I can dignify you with a resounding reply if you can come up with some wise and convincing statement to counter my observation. Till then, Chill, rethink and read between the lines to corelate what my statement really means.
Daisy17:

Please return your certificate because you are a quack
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by somehow: 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
So it got to you? meaning you got hit by that statement because it fits somehow?

Whether she came out 1000 years ago or now, the fact remains it was an offense.
HIV1:

w
When you see people who cannot argue without insulting others , know that it is either they lack brain or they are demented.
For your information , I am not even a christian , so the word pastor does not hod water where I am concerned. They both had sex when she was seventeen ( as claimed by her ) then she was not yet married. If Ii may ask you : how many times did they do it? Yet she remain silent all these while, did she just wake up?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Deomovies:
Well they all response Yes. We don't know how true it is. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies
exactly what I need right now,am based in ilorin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by dfrost: 3:57am On Jun 29, 2019
Reelmii:
because he is a wise man

only fools rush to speak

Which wise man? The wise man that has refused to supply a 'robust reply' since Ese Walter's matter? The guy knows that Nigerians easily throw away a matter as time fades and another issue arises. This time he should defend himself in the court of law.

Let the law take it's place. Rape accusation is a big offense.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by OlaSpeaker(m): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
lilbest4:
what are the traces of murder? If murder, in which case the victim will not be present can have traces why can't rape have traces
There is no point arguing on what's not truth is light and light must surely prevail over darkness but what I won't fall for is cheap emotions and sentiments
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Deomovies: 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
southniyikaye:
exactly what I need right now,am based in ilorin

Thanks for reaching out can you please reach me through the link down
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by booksrite001: 1:25am On Jul 02, 2019
hiv1:
1. The man of God came when both parents were not around. What a coincidence. Either the parents told the pastor or the pastor was informed by the woman that my parents were not around.2. Was there resistance?3. Why did she kept quiet?4. How many times did they do it?5. Was money or gift exchanged?Many more questions , I still maintain that the shame attached to man's position as a man of God is the militating preventing the man from saying something.

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija Teddy A: Layla Amani Leaks Chat Showing She Was Begged To Root For Him / Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: / Korede Bello's Photo As A 14-Year-Old Boy Trends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.