Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (47917 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ikem11:

Now u talking.
yes naa you didn't get me the first time
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by ralph28(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
That is why I'm always afraid of SIN. When you think that is over, it will just surface.

The Bible says that ' your sins Will find you out'

Legally, delay defeats equity.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by joseph1832(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
lilbest4:
how do you expect him to react when the likes of you have already choked him insults?
he can still react by letting us know we insulted him without any cause.

Modify:

Don't worry. A lot of people will be reacting pretty soon.

Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by columbus007(m): 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
Blissb9:
i pray your useless mother gets raped..Armed robbers will rape your wife and sisters in your presence and it will be a stigma that your family will keep for 20 years before opening up..then every boddy can keep themselves in one peace....dude say amen to that...
ogun go visit your useless family soon,keep am.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
joseph1832:
he can still react by letting us know we insulted him without any cause.

Modify:

Don't worry. A lot of people will be reacting pretty soon.
don't you think you and your likes are foolish?
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Dinho20(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
I THANK GOD FOR MY LIFE
NO ONE WILL ACCUSE ME OF TOUCHING HER
TALKLESS OF RAPING HER,
THAT'S WHY I DON'T SHAKE WOMEN HANDS
I KNOW MY REASONS,
I LOVE MY LIFE

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Okuda(m): 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
there is no way in this world that 3 unconnected people would accuse you of something thats the same that you are not atleast guilty of 1 of them.no single way. I also said it before when i saw the way this man dresses and swags up. you cannot be in christ and christ in you and you are competimg with worldy boyz such as hush puppi and the rest on ho wears gucci or Louboutin better/more. you must be guy man. You Mr Fatoyinbo is a guy man! i never even saw this man as an MOG at all. he doesnt have those characteristics!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by joseph1832(m): 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
lilbest4:
don't you think you and your likes are foolish?
foolish? How? Because we insulted a man who can't like his wife's vagina but chose to like the vagina of girls other than his wife? Come on now, I think you need to ask yourself that question first.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by mystmoze(m): 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
As wot na? Police abi sars? Bob guy no provoke me o
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Organs(m): 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
thesicilian:
Bobrisky is truly a non-conformist. He's just earned my admiration - for daring to speak out against popular opinion.

I think you and Bob risky are both wrong, stupid and confused here. Think about this clearly, Busola gave evidence and mentioned her sisters and at least two other pastors BY NAME that she reported to and how they were begged to not expose Biodun Fatoyinbo because he was a cult member that gave his life to christ. She also talked about all the sessions and healing process she had to go through and you are talking about Bobrisky earning your admiration because he is not believing the story of a 17 year old girl that was raped, disvirgined by a man that she trusted is guiding her in her relationship with God? If it were your daughter or sister will you be hailing Bobrisky? Your moral values suck!

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
joseph1832:
foolish? How? Because we insulted a man who can't like his wife's vagina but chose to like the vagina of girls other than his wife? Come on now, I think you need to ask yourself that question first.
foolish for insulting a man over a one sided story that could well turn out to be false. How many false rape accusations against popular men have we seen this year? Brett Kavanaugh, Ronaldo, Neymar etc people like you were already insulting them without proof and that's the height of foolishness
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
kokomaster3d:
What evidence does he needs. So he expect someone to record the video when the deed is being done.
you don't record videos of murder. A 20 years old murder case can be investigated even without the presence of the victim to even say his part why can't the same be done in the case of rape?
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
Organs:

I think you and Bob risky are both wrong, stupid and confused here. Think about this clearly, Busola gave evidence and mentioned her sisters and at least two other pastors BY NAME that she reported to and how they were begged to not expose Biodun Fatoyinbo because he was a cult member that gave his life to christ. She also talked about all the sessions and healing process she had to go through and you are talking about Bobrisky earning your admiration because he is not believing the story of a 17 year old girl that was raped, disvirgined by a man that she trusted is guiding her in her relationship with God? If it were your daughter or sister will you be hailing Bobrisky? Your moral values suck!
you are talking emotional rubbish
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by deebrain(m): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
I'm amazed that Bobrisky is speaking this smartly.

I'm speechless.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Blacksavage: 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
Bob elesin.... Lol
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by kokomaster3d: 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
lilbest4:
you don't record videos of murder. A 20 years old murder case can be investigated even without the presence of the victim to even say his part why can't the same be done in the case of rape?

Did you even watch the video where she said some church members were aware of it. That will serve as an enough evidence too. Her sister too was a witness
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Lizbee1(f): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
[quote author=MrNollyzone post=79746927]Bobrisky as reacted to Bukola Dakolo rape allegation by Pastor Biodun of COZA church.

He revealed that the Pastor is a nice guy and he can't believe the Rape Allegation by Bukola Dakolo.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/i-havent-seen-any-evidence-to-believe-the-rape-story-bobrisky-reacts/
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
SageMK:
Evidence for rape that was perpetrated a decade ago?

The countless stories you read every day about minors getting raped by people they trust already established the fact it's very much possible... Just condemn the act.

You don't need to pick sides abeg.

You lot are funny and unbelievable. You believe every bullshit you read so far it appeals to your emotion.

Have you ever been alleged of rape when you never had sex at all with the girl? Guess what! I have. The allegation lasted just for 2 minutes as a joke over the phone and that two minutes was the toughest minutes of my life this year. She apologised that wasn't enough. We're now poles apart. Since that incident, I understood how easy it is to fake a rape allegation by people of no conscience.

Used to be like you but my experience now affords me to give the accused a benefit of doubt. I really do wish some of you would have a taste of how it feels. Understand what happened behind the scene before judging.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by naijajobx: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by DrTonitee(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
itspzpics:
Its an allegation
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
Thats why I always advise young men to stop playing with teenage girls,under 15 because the day they understand the rough play you did with them they will destroy you.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by SaintLucia: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
SageMK:
Evidence for rape that was perpetrated a decade ago?

The countless stories you read every day about minors getting raped by people they trust already established the fact it's very much possible... Just condemn the act.

You don't need to pick sides abeg.
Don't mind the idiot. I wonder whether people that rape their victims do it openly so that the victims can video them as evidence before the court or whatever.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by AerialMapper: 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
Well, you aren't really his type Bob...

You are not really female so he isnt going to try to shift you to another level of grace with his glory dick
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by obichiddy(m): 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
columbus007:
Me too, i don't give a shlt,after all some these women give it to a local mechanic,who's better? She should go keep her self in one peace.

Hahahaha....the grammar ehn! He/She/It shouldn't have bothered. It just wanted to feel among. Lol
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by obichiddy(m): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
Isoduwa:

Truth be told

In anything his better than you
80% people in the world knows him

100% people in your street not the world ooh only 1% knows you
What have you said so far
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Organs(m): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
lilbest4:
you are talking emotional rubbish

Emotional Rubbish?? Did you read this Or are you brain dead? Don't worry, its Nigeria naa where we are used to protecting and shielding those that are from our tribe, state, religion etc, it will come home and happen to your daughter, or sister, then you will tell me if its emotional rubbish or not......

Her sister convinced her to return to Ilorin and together they told her other sisters and her brother, who was studying at the University of Ilorin. Her brother flew into a rage, grabbing a pocket knife and taking her to Fatoyinbo’s house. He was able to intercept them before they reached his house, and together with Wole Soetan, who she suggests is now the pastor of the COZA Portharcourt branch, convince them to return home and that Fatoyinbo would follow.

The pastor and two of his church members would eventually come to pacify her family, blaming the devil and Soetan even promising to leave the church to show how little tolerance he had for promiscuity. After Soetan would confide in Busola that he couldn’t leave the church because he felt Fatoyinbo was ‘weak’ and needed spiritual guidance and support. He convinced her siblings to keep the rape and assault from her mother. Numb to all emotion, Busola pretended to concede and after two weeks of constant visitation from the pastors and the unspoken implication that Fatoyinbo was an alleged reformed cultist with a lot to lose if news of her rape went public, she returned to the church to protect her family and project normalcy. It was clear to her at this point that she would never feel comfortable within organized religion.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
ArticleBeast:

You give tithe or not the church is moving on...Since you stop giveing tithe to the church did they even notice...Nah.
Lol someone has been triggered, I guess you need a safe space, because my words hurt your feelings.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by dododawa1: 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
see Tonto dike wife,sorry service man.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Detruth55: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
Can you imagine nonsense!
Like this thing don't happen?
Even in families this issue is rampant but they are often covered.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by ArticleBeast: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
Odogu9195:

Lol someone has been triggered, I guess you need a safe space, because my words hurt your feelings.
On a faceless forum..To me you don't even exist like the p in psychology.

Run along
Re: Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Andersonjr(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Reelmii:
u better dont drink snipper

everyone is entitled to their opinion
Nah i'll pass but I think coke will be better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ajiboye Kamal: "If I Die Tomorrow, Remember Me For My Determination & Hunger" / BBNaija: Uche Elendu And Friends Rejoice As Gedoni Gets Evicted / Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.