Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun (59815 Views)

Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun / Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo / Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Ddeeda: 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
bonnyhope:

NOBODY CAN ACTUALLY JUDGE FROM ONE SIDED STORY

I didn't share my story because I needed anyone to judge, I shared it because I have been there and afterwards you think of the one thousand and one things you could have done but for whatever reason didn't do it.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by prinsam30: 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
sanmtiago:
This Reno na fool!!

and ur the biggest.... attack the message and not the messenger
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by prinsam30: 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
sanmtiago:
This Reno na fool!!

and ur the biggest.... attack the message and not the messenger
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by AmNuhRegular(m): 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
This one wants to use big grammar and confuse the masses. Uncle sit down first, you were not there so it's not you we will believe.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Ignorant Nigerians are abound in this world...
Did you people even watch her video?!?!?! Go to 18mins 09 and listen carefully as she says that her elder sister was home, duh!!!!

So you actually believe that a pastor will knock at the door of a house where there are multiple people, and just pounce on this woman as soon as she opens the door (in the open like that), while he could have done that in his car or on some die road on their way to visit the new church they were building etc....And instead, raping her in the entrance of their home, not knowing where the elder Sista was (or did he have a crystal ball to know she was not close and/or even sleeping)?
The story makes NO SENSE... To me.

Did he rape her or not?

How it happened, where it happened really isn't that important now... Let "pastor" talk so that we and his apologist would know o

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by sanmtiago(m): 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ddeeda:
Reno Omokri do not speak about what you know nothing about, you are only making a fool of yourself.

I was raped in 2010.I wasn't a child infact I was studying for my masters degree in Unilag and I was raped by a classmate.
I met with him on the basis that he needed materials for his thesis and I had some, we had finished coursework then. We met at an eatery he then told me his house is just behind the eatery, that we should go there. I won't bother to justify my actions here, everyone is free to interprete it as they will.
He wass my classmate of over a year and he was married with a child, I felt safe.
So we went up to his house and he raped me. I fought and screamed. It wasn't at night but generators were running still I am not sure if anyone heard me.
He punched me on my shoulders and inner thighs, he was much bigger than me and this weakened me, I fought but he still managed to wear a condom and he raped me.
He threatened me and begged me in the same breath, he told me his wife is a lecturer in a school in the East and she is hardly ever around, that he is lonely and he is sorry.
I was in shock and in a trance, when he was done, he ordered me into his car, retrieved my underwear and cut it into many pieces, as he drove me home he dropped pieces of the underwear on the road.
I stayed with my Aunt in Surulere, he dropped me right in front of my house. I was completely broken, I had cried so much my eyes were swollen and every bone in my body ached.
I told my aunt, she believed me.. I told her because I knew I could trust her. We decided it won't yield anything reporting it to the police. After that day today is the first day I will tell anyone else this story.

I didnt see Afam again (Yes his name is Afam and who knows he may read this) until the day we convocated. I went to meet up other classmates in a restaurant inside the Uni, then I saw him. I felt so much rage and anger.. I was also scared. I sat as far away from him as possible but at a point I couldn't take it anymore, I stood up emptied my drink on his head and walked out. They asked me why, I told them he knows what he did. I have not seen or heard from him since then and today I write my story.

Does my story make sense that I went to my rapist house myself and he still drove me home and I never told anyone except my aunt? I was 23 years old when it happened and I wasn't a timid person but that experience cowered me.
Like other things in my life I will rather not remember I have compartmentalized and buried it deep. I have moved on. I am now happily married
Reno, it's not your place to analyze what you don't understand.
Thank you Bukola, today I share my story because of you and no there is no cap to when you are ready to talk about.
my girlfriend was raped too. I fantasized about murder when I heard it despite not been the victim but a lover to the victim. But I obliterated such thoughts from my head and left the matter to God. My girlfriend was severely traumatized, I felt her pain. I’m a man and I can boldly tell you men are very wicked irrespective of their personality!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by wizkidblogger(f): 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
See this idiot! She said her sisters travelled with her Mum.

See Master of Law
shocked

I tire for Reno oo.

Someone that probably discovered that the lady's mum and sister were not present in church that day would have confirmed if they indeed traveled, so he can plan for his next move the next morning.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Phyde: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
Thank you Reno, your head is working. I am disappointed at some celebrities who don't think before concluding because that is what they like and want to be hearing about pastors. Even if there was sex, it was a mutual agreement between the two, not rape. I think there is beef between the pastor and timi which they are yet to tell us.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
Thoniameek:

Did he rape her or not?[quote]

So far, nobody knows... But if you think that a man is guilty of a crime (without any proof whatsoever) just because a woman says so, then I will bring you all the cases of women who falsely accused men of rape, because of one flimsy excuse or another.

Now, don't misunderstand me, many women are raped all over the world, but without any proof, then it's her words against his. The fact that you would automatically assume that she is right and he is guilty, without any evidence/proof whatsoever, shows us all you don't think properly.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
wizkidblogger:

I tire for Reno oo.

Someone that probably discovered that the lady's mum and sister were not present in church that day would have confirmed if they indeed traveled, so he can plan for his next move the next morning.

Mr blogger watch again the video, and focus at the 18mins 09 part.... Instead of writing deluded nonsense online.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Aidejay(m): 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
And I like Reno ooh!
But I must say d dude failed woefully on this one well that's the beauty of the law he takes this rubbish of an argument to court he will loose cause half of his claims failed to establish Mrs dakolo's claims are irrefutably false he euceedee in sounding fishy himself talking about bring sleek. An English trained lawyer what will he argue in court that this is devil's way of attacking the church in a court of law
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by jaxxy(m): 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
sentiments aside: i have to agree that this rape allegation makes very little sense... raped by pastor in your home while family members are present?!

No she said her parents and sisters had travelled the week b4 and where not present on sunday service and the man showed up on monday morning or so. I still don’t know why they left her home alone bt her mum was a single parent so it cud be possible.

Based on the story I believe he raped her, tho there are sm small details left out here and there. When a young person has been molested by sm1 much older, respectable and close to them it’s possible to be numb and unable to react out of many fears and confusion of what to do next. Such molesters are not strangers so the can control u and do it over again.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by babeosisi: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
Reno is a goat
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
BTW....to all you deluded people who believe this story hook line and sinker, check the video and please tell me:

11mins26 Bisola said: Pastor talked to her in church and he started coming to her house from that day....

12mins44 Bisola says: this particular time, pastor Biodun talked to her and said he was coming to her house the next day.
Interviewer asks: Has he ever done that before?
Bisola replies: NO

MY QUESTION: how can she say NO when it's obvious she said earlier that the pastor started to come to her house before!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=79755317][/quote]

I have just enough reason to decide whether I want to believe her just because she said she was raped and it has nothing to do with my thinking faculty

This is a man that so many other survivors have reached out to Timi and the wife to be their voices against

Why were they threatening Timi?

Like I said I more than a enough reason to believe her

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
jaxxy:

No she said her parents and sisters had travelled the week b4 and where not present on sunday service and the man showed up on monday morning or so. I still don’t know why they left her home alone bt her mum was a single parent so it cud be possible.

Based on the story I believe he raped her, tho there are sm small details left out here and there. When a young person has been molested by sm1 much older, respectable and close to them it’s possible to be numb and unable to react out of many fears and confusion of what to do next. Such molesters are not strangers so the can control u and do it over again.

Another person who is so focused on blaming the pastor, they don't listen to her story.

Listen to the tape mumu!!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Praktikals(m): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sirpaul:
only two people don defend am since morning
Bob and Ren grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by ephraim18(m): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
the story no add up abeg maybe dakolo wife been hungry for publicity hence this

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by oluwasegun007(m): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
If you have a daughter now or in the future judge the matter well
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by mistijude: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mandynews:
Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has reacts to Busola Dakolo, wife of sensational soul singer, Timi Dakolo, who alleged that controversial Abuja-based Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of the Common Wealth of Zion (COZA) raped her as a teenager.  

He wrote;
9-I give you my word that if you gave satan 10 minutes to manipulate the minds of Nigerians, he will get a sizeable number of Nigerians to believe that Jesus is evil and he satan is good. We are too gullible, excitable and emotional

8-Do we Black African of the Nigerian variety think at all? Do we only exist in the soulish realm? I have a Masters in Law from England. The story CANNOT stand up in court. The story CANNOT stand up in the light of cross examination

is SLEEK. Too sleek for my liking. What type of sleek man will rape an underaged girl in HER PARENTS HOUSE. While HER SIBLINGS are AT HOME. And then leave her to go get a drink from his car. Is this mass HYPNOSIS

6-I am an advocate of morality. I publicly preach against premarital and extramarital sex. I pastored a congregation in Abuja for years. I will NEVER, EVER, support RAPE. But satan is going about like a roaring lion seeking whom to consume!

5-After he allegedly raped you, you kept quiet for enough time for him to go to his car and get a soda drink for you? It does not ADD UP. My dislike for @BiofunFatoyinbo won’t make me become a SLANDERER by default. This story rings very FALSE

4-Even the most USELESS movie director wont accept such a plot in a B rated Hollywood/Nollywood/Bollywood movie. A movie has to have PLAUSIBILITY. I dont like pastor Fatoyinbo, but I won’t suspend my intellect because of my dislike of the fellow

3-Think. Dont emote. A pastor comes to your house early in the morning. He does not know who will open when he knocks, or who is at home. He knocks and immediately you open he pushed you to a chair and raped you in your pyjamas. Do people think?

2-The average Black African is easily moved to hysteria by excitable emotions. This is why it is RIDICULOUSLY easy to manipulate Africans with the media Satan does his best work with such people, who can’t suppress emotion in preference to logic

1-I have NEVER like -I have NEVER liked Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of cozagloba for reasons that I will not say publicly. However, I am mature enough to divorce my emotions and be led by logic. And I counsel those now condemning him to do the same

Source; https://mandynews.com/reno-omokri-said-this-about-busolas-rape-allegation-against-coza-pastor/
Must you tell people of your master degree in law from London before you say your mind?I don't know why people seize every opportunity to brag these days!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Sunsets: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Since Omokri is drunk in mass categorization of Africans, he is not as half smart as I taught. There is a pond in his head and fish is swimming there. Did he listen to the interview? He actually suspended his reasoning to excuse Fatoyinbo.
Mandynews:
Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has reacts to Busola Dakolo, wife of sensational soul singer, Timi Dakolo, who alleged that controversial Abuja-based Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of the Common Wealth of Zion (COZA) raped her as a teenager.  

He wrote;
9-I give you my word that if you gave satan 10 minutes to manipulate the minds of Nigerians, he will get a sizeable number of Nigerians to believe that Jesus is evil and he satan is good. We are too gullible, excitable and emotional

8-Do we Black African of the Nigerian variety think at all? Do we only exist in the soulish realm? I have a Masters in Law from England. The story CANNOT stand up in court. The story CANNOT stand up in the light of cross examination

is SLEEK. Too sleek for my liking. What type of sleek man will rape an underaged girl in HER PARENTS HOUSE. While HER SIBLINGS are AT HOME. And then leave her to go get a drink from his car. Is this mass HYPNOSIS

6-I am an advocate of morality. I publicly preach against premarital and extramarital sex. I pastored a congregation in Abuja for years. I will NEVER, EVER, support RAPE. But satan is going about like a roaring lion seeking whom to consume!

5-After he allegedly raped you, you kept quiet for enough time for him to go to his car and get a soda drink for you? It does not ADD UP. My dislike for @BiofunFatoyinbo won’t make me become a SLANDERER by default. This story rings very FALSE

4-Even the most USELESS movie director wont accept such a plot in a B rated Hollywood/Nollywood/Bollywood movie. A movie has to have PLAUSIBILITY. I dont like pastor Fatoyinbo, but I won’t suspend my intellect because of my dislike of the fellow

3-Think. Dont emote. A pastor comes to your house early in the morning. He does not know who will open when he knocks, or who is at home. He knocks and immediately you open he pushed you to a chair and raped you in your pyjamas. Do people think?

2-The average Black African is easily moved to hysteria by excitable emotions. This is why it is RIDICULOUSLY easy to manipulate Africans with the media Satan does his best work with such people, who can’t suppress emotion in preference to logic

1-I have NEVER like -I have NEVER liked Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of cozagloba for reasons that I will not say publicly. However, I am mature enough to divorce my emotions and be led by logic. And I counsel those now condemning him to do the same

Source; https://mandynews.com/reno-omokri-said-this-about-busolas-rape-allegation-against-coza-pastor/
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
Thoniameek:

I have just enough reason to decide whether I want to believe her just because she said she was raped and it has nothing to do with my thinking faculty

This is a man that so many other survivors have reached out to Timi and the wife to be their voices against

Why were they threatening Timi?

Like I said I more than a enough reason to believe her

... And you are allowed to bring sentiment to judge this issue (to each their own)...I certainly DONT/WONT and will always use my brain, especially with such K-leg story.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by wowcatty: 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
This Reno Omokri has been running mad since Jonathan lost his reelection bid, what an insane jerk!

Does this goat called Reno know what it takes for a married woman to come forward in a place like Nigeria for such allegation?

First of all every rape case story is different and has to be analyzed based on victim's account. We know there's something called "crime of opportunity" the crime the would be criminal didn't plan but saw the unexpected opportunity and took, it's very common.

If a criminal knows a child is home alone he could strike, just because he's now a big pastor today does not mean he has no criminal past. A lot of women carry burden of "who will believe me that this governor once raped me" around all the way to their grave. If Reno Omokri has same secret in his past, karma will get him and Reno Omokri's daughter will experience rape too if Busola was raped by Biodun Fatoyinbo.

And to Busola, the good part of this is the relief you will now get from releasing this out after years of battling with this burden knowing the status of the man involved and the monkey society Nigeria is, the Lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
This is another confirmation Omokri is an evil, bigoted, divisive and manipulative attention-seeker. You claim to have a law degree yet you don't understand the fundamental need to be neutral and not pass judgement either way till a Jury deliberates. He has called this girl a liar and sided with the man she accuses of raping her. To make it worse, his reasoning for concluding as he does is wishy-washy too. This man is just a nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Kenneth10110(m): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
daddytime:
Everybody don turn to reactor.

That's a fellow Bayelsan speaking right there. I'm sure he didn't care to reach out to Timi to clear his doubt on how the news was reported but thought it wise to play the intellectual and father-knows-how-All-rapes go, how the victims and perpetrators should act in a real rape scenario.

The sequence in which the story was narrated might have sounded puncturables or senseless but heck, I'm not discarding or downplaying her narratives. It's been a long time gone and expecting her to tell it all second by second as it panned out would be very unfair.

I'd expect the Totoyinbo to come out and give a refute to these allegations, wait for Ese Walters to come to restate hers and the many more that'll be emboldened to step up to speaking up following Mrs. Dakolos boldness.

If this is indeed true, the dude needs to face justice with zero statutes of limitations.

Enough is frigging enough with these charlatans and idiots in power using their self-acclaimed high positions to abuse the "nobody's".

Reno is just trying to sound intelligent and be clever by half...I'm sure he's got daughters and sisters.. Karma no dey wear pant.

Senseless reaction and attempt at playing a detective.

Rubbish

Person wey don craze before come dey form say him don well, e get as e go take laff even you go know say the kolo still dey body.

This ain't the first case against the God of the sheeples..

You are so wise
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by jaxxy(m): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Another person who is so focused on blaming the pastor, they don't listen to her story.

Listen to the tape mumu!!!

Seems in ur mind a pastor can’t commit such an act? So if he says he’s innocent then he is and the gal is just a crazy person. Lol ok

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by bizzibodi(m): 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
Birds of same feathers defending one another.pastor Wendell simhlin.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
jaxxy:

Seems in ur mind a pastor can’t commit such an act? So if he says he’s innocent then he is and the gal is just a crazy person. Lol ok

Mumu, from Bisola's mouth at the 18mins mark on the video interview, she said her elder sister was home!!!

Believe me, I am one of the few here on NL who is against these bastard in robes and/or religion, not being afraid to abuse them any chance I get....but the fact that he is one of these bastards in robe does not change the fact that her story makes very little sense!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Cybertext(m): 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
AMI3:
I am still in doubt to believe this story of raping a girl.
Finding a girl puss* in a forceful way is not easy because the moment u try to do it and the girl just tilt her butt it will not penetrate.

Guys go and it with your babe u will know what I am saying..

Why didn't she even shout when he try to force her.

I'm not supporting rape or Fatyinbo or what ever his name is, but I can't just absorb everything I see or hear hook line and sinker.

As in ehnn people are just too gullible, I tell u if a girl locks her laps only violence or weapon can make anyone penetrate her especially a virgin for that matter. Do you know how hard it is to fvk a virgin that even gives consent.

What was she still doing in the church after the first rape case, considering she's from a very wealthy and influential home. What kind of nativity will make a lady stay with a rapist for that long and even get married in the church?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by adudu208(m): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) / Seyi Makinde To Pay 13th-Month Salary, Still Using His Private Car / Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.