Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

#istandwithbusola: Fatoyinbo Must Speak On This. Coza Memeber, Actor Akah React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #istandwithbusola: Fatoyinbo Must Speak On This. Coza Memeber, Actor Akah React (199 Views)

An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) / Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response / Akah Nnani Leaves COZA, Calls Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo "A Rapist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#istandwithbusola: Fatoyinbo Must Speak On This. Coza Memeber, Actor Akah React by janefblog: 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nollywood actor and Coza member, Akah Bants has reacted to the ongoing rape allegation on his pastor, Abiodun Fatoyinbo by singer Timi dakolo's wife, Busola Dakolo. Akah who seems to be neutral in his reaction have demanded his flamboyant pastor to speak out on the allegation as rape is a serious issue.

Read his post below

I woke up to several missed calls and text messages. My friends knows my relationships with @Cozaglobal.

Let me say this. Coza is my church. I love my pastor....But rape, is a serious issue. My stomach churns as i write this, i spoke with @timidakolo a week ago and tried to understand why he had taken a stance against my pastor. I had just come back from honeymood when all my friends sent me his attack to my pastor a few weeks ago.

I sought to understand not to attack. I was under so much turmoil too because this is my church, my pastor and i cannot go around like nothing is happening and the church......https://janefblog.com/6698-2istandwithbusola-fatoyinbo-must-speak-on-this-coza-memeber-actor-akah-react/

(1) (Reply)

KIMTREND9JA SPECIAL: Top 3 Nigerian Hottest Disc Jockey's In Review. / Celebrities Or Brands That Need A Facebook Brand Page With Many Likes See This / Meet Geraldine Jovita Face Of 22gist.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.