Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai (7500 Views)

COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message / An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) / Bisi Almi Slams Bobrisky Over Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Dakolo Rape Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by Mskrisx(f): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
Everyone is already in the know about the ongoing drama between Artiste Timi Dakolo's Wife and Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo. Here is another twist and side of the story everyone should know.

Cc. Lalasticlala, please i would need you to help this reach wider audience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by thesolutions(m): 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
This is useless analysis.
Timi Dakolo has been raising rape allegations against Fatoyinbo not knowing to the world that he and his wife was nursing the pain of being a victim to such.

Timi's wife has come out clean not minding the shame just because she wants to heal herself yet you are busy insulting them as struggling because you want to defend a saint.

I know of ladies who maintain sexual relationship with married men including men of God but feel cheated when they finally realized that their wisdom in doing so was actually foolishness and then turned to accuse their benefactor of rape providing evidence. What you should first seek out is was their any such relationship between them before we can talk about rape.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by Mskrisx(f): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
In as much as i am a woman, i believe sensitive issues like this should be looked into with all form of sentimentalism thrown aside. For i know, in the end, not even the accuser or the accused would find this very image denting saga a thing to have involved themself in the first place.
Please lets look at this squarely. Lets forget person and title and do thorough findings.
My humble submission.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by press9jatv: 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hmmmmmmm, but the pastor too should defend himself. pastor fatoyinbo saying nothing won't help his ministry ooooo.

Air Peace plane that skids off runway in Portharcourt.
Credit : maiyegun diary politico

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z83QL6XZrqs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
Who we go believe now sef..I don tire . It’s unfair on the men also. A lady could just rise in the near future and accuse a successful man of rape then the man goes on being stigmatized for the rest of his life.

2 Likes

Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by thesolutions(m): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mskrisx:
In as much as i am a woman, i believe sensitive issues like this should be looked into with all form of sentimentalism thrown aside. For i know, in the end, not even the accuser or the accused would find this very image denting saga a thing to have involved themself in the first place.
Please lets look at this squarely. Lets forget person and title and do thorough findings.
My humble submission.
Some times the only way for healing to come to such an issue is for the wound to be opened. It seems she can't bear it anymore. Timi gas been trying to take her places to make her happy but it seem not to be working. They have been in the news to show the world wonderful family and union they have but it hasn't healed their wounds. Rape cases hardly make it to the news except the perpetrator was caught. Their is serious pain somewhere.
I'm not insinuating the MOG is guilty though. Just pointing out what could be their pain. Only the two has the true story about what transpired between them.

1 Like

Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by garyaustin(m): 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
I must express my disappointment at your choice of words "struggling musician"
Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by yomi962: 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
garyaustin:
I must express my disappointment at your choice of words "struggling musician"
timi is a struggling musician. FACT.

5 Likes

Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by ifeanyiatuadu: 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
this is so getting interesting i hope they don't sweep it under the carpet
Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by tstx(m): 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
Let me park my Beetle here
Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by YorubaWarrior: 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
cheesy
Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
thesolutions:
Timi Dakolo has been raising rape allegations against Fatoyinbo not knowing to the world that he and his wife was nursing the pain of being a victim to such.

Timi's wife has come out clean no minding the shame just because she wants to heal herself yet you are busy insulting them as struggling because you want to defend a saint.

I know of ladies who maintain sexual relationship with married men including men of God but feel cheated when they finally realized that their wisdom in doing so was actually foolishness and then turned to accuse their benefactor of rape providing evidence. What you should first seek out is was their any such relationship between them before we can talk about rape.

Condemning the lady straight away can only prove media trial and attempt to sway the public.
so we should all accept that he's automatically guilty abi?
Every suspect is innocent until proven guilty not the other way round. It is foolishness to label him a rapist already even without any proof.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
thesolutions:

Some times the only way for healing to come to such an issue is for the wound to be opened. It seems she can't bear it anymore. Timi gas been trying to take her places to make her happy but it seem not to be working. They have been in the news to show the world wonderful family and union they have but it hasn't healed their wounds. Rape cases hardly make it to the news except the perpetrator was caught. Their is serious pain somewhere.
I'm not insinuating the MOG is guilty though. Just pointing out what could be their pain. Only the two has the true story about what transpired between them.
to be honest I don't care about anybody's pain we should learn to evaluate things without involving emotion. The Timis should prove their case until the man is proven to be guilty beyond doubt, anybody insulting him is a fool

1 Like

Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by UdyOgwoUde(m): 12:22am On Jun 29, 2019
Why are Christians in a hurry to believe the worst of their Pastors? Why? ��‍♂

1 Like

Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by sweetrace(f): 12:29am On Jun 29, 2019
thesolutions:

Timi's wife has come out clean no minding the shame just because she wants to heal herself yet you are busy insulting them as struggling because you want to defend a saint.

Condemning the lady straight away can only prove media trial and attempt to sway the public.

Same thing as condemning the pastor without a shred of evidence.
Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by sweetrace(f): 12:32am On Jun 29, 2019
press9jatv:
Hmmmmmmm, but the pastor too should defend himself. pastor fatoyinbo saying nothing won't help his ministry ooooo.

Air Peace plane that skids off runway in Portharcourt.
Credit : maiyegun diary politico

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z83QL6XZrqs

Defend himself to who and for what? There’s another thread where he made a statement. Wrong move on his part. He should just sue her.
Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by MrMcJay(m): 3:10am On Jun 29, 2019
This response is driven by undisclosed financial interests.

Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by wagazala: 4:21am On Jun 29, 2019
MrMcJay:
This response is driven by undisclosed financial interests.

Oro pesi je.
Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by domino4211(m): 5:59am On Jun 29, 2019
Ok
Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by Stan232: 6:23am On Jun 29, 2019
Up and ready for business. Wechat wallet and normal Chinese account are available for your transactions. With very good rates. Watsapp number 08168152166.
Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by johnlvis(m): 6:31am On Jun 29, 2019
COZA's season.
President buhari should be able to sleep for a week .

1 Like

Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by Nukilia: 6:42am On Jun 29, 2019
johnlvis:
COZA's season.
President buhari should be able to sleep for a week .

grin grin cheesy when we have a slow president watching the economy slide into hell but nobody is talking about it...
Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by joseph1832(m): 6:59am On Jun 29, 2019
I didn't even finish reading the hogwash that nonsense individual was saying because to me, he's been given the opium of religion and by that, he's a drug addict. One doesn't expect a drug addict to be rational.

Whether Timi and his wife fvck themselves beyond recognition before they got married isn't the issue here, this is something drug addicts like this individual fail to see. The issue is a so called man of God raping a girl. Now that is the issue.

If church goers in this country still reason like this individual, well we're done in this country because whether we like it or not, they constitute the higher percentage of people in this country. With their abysmal way of thinking and doing things, men its almost....
Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by omonla10(m): 7:41am On Jun 29, 2019
The painful thing is word 'rape' is too ambiguous. Technically, 90 percent of sexually active guys have raped a lady at point or the other..

Most ladies for the first time say the don't want sex and at the end of the day enjoy if more than d guys sef.

Some ladies, after eating shawarma and pizza, follow guys into D hotel room. And start forming celibate.. Are those ones rape victims too..

Even our wives at home sef, sometimes they claim not in d mood or don't want it, yet, things happen.
Rape is real, i admit it. But I feel some ladies exploit d ambiguity of the crime, plus the greatness of the man to plot their downfall..

In all these, the pastor is guilty if not of rape, but for being a black sheep in the midst of those we look up to as a man of God

1 Like

Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 29, 2019
Why hasn't Pastor Adeboye or Bishop Oyedepo or even the controversial TB Joshua and Chris Oyakilome been accused of Rape? Afterall, both controversial pastors have been alleged to perform fake miracles and give false prophecy and all. Pastor Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo on the other hand have been alleged to use Church money for personal use. Why not RAPE? You think if these men committed the act of Rape, it won't come out? Abegi.. Park well. Pastors are flesh and blood, not angels.. We are only expected to hear from them since some of them are called by God and then we build our communion with the Holy spirit.
Some people can follow pastor ehn. They can even die for pastor, as though they've been brainwashed. Remember the Reverend King's Saga. Even till date, his members still worship him. He is a saint to them after all that atrocities he committed. Churches these days are for the rich. So far money dey, dem go clear the matter for one side. Some criminals are under the disguise of religion. God didn't lie when he said his judgement will start from the church. As you see me ehn, I no be saint. Everyday I pray for his mercies.. We are human beings. Sin nature is in us. Just God/Allah that can redeem us. Period!
Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by Misterdhee1(m): 8:02am On Jun 29, 2019
thesolutions:
[b]Timi Dakolo has been raising rape allegations against Fatoyinbo not knowing to the world that he and his wife was nursing the pain of being a victim to such.[/B]

But the same Busola said in the video that Timi has always known about the rape story since day one. While the story seems true, there also seems to be some hidden falsehood attached.
Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05am On Jun 29, 2019
Orisirisi something...

1 Like

Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by Olareveals(f): 8:07am On Jun 29, 2019
ooga oo

We sew corporate wears like shirt, trousers, sweatshirt and pants, polo for corporate organization, schools and churches at affordable prices
Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by thesolutions(m): 8:17am On Jun 29, 2019
Misterdhee1:

But the same Busola said in the video that Timi has always known about the rape story since day one. While the story seems true, there also seems to be some hidden falsehood attached.
Timi accepted her and was working very hard to see her uplifted and unburdened of the pain she is facing. She doesn't want to sue the pastor of rape else she she wouldn't ask him to sue her if he wants.

I am only seeing someone who want to heal herself but status of the accused socially and religiously won't let him submit to help her heal herself even though he knows he is guilty of the accusation.

Restitution would have solved this drama but now people now preach if God has forgiven you, you won't be needing peoples forgiveness.
Like I said before, only two of them knew what transpired between them.
Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by OKorowanta: 8:24am On Jun 29, 2019
The law gave Neymar chance to prove he didn't rape his accuser even though over 80% believed the initial story.
Today,he's been vindicated.
Don't take side until the law says otherwise.
She could be right but there could also be an outside chance she wasn't.
If the pastor is found guilty of the allegations,the law should take its toll but i have learnt not to rule out the 'what if?' theory.
Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by Misterdhee1(m): 8:24am On Jun 29, 2019
thesolutions:

Timi accepted her and was working very hard to see her uplifted and unburdened of the pain she is facing. She doesn't want to sue the pastor of rape else she she wouldn't ask him to sue her if he wants.

I am only seeing someone who want to heal herself but status of the accused socially and religiously won't let him submit to help her heal herself even though he knows he is guilty of the accusation.

Restitution would have solved this drama but now people now preach if God has forgiven you, you won't be needing peoples forgiveness.
Like I said before, only two of them knew what transpired between them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Chloe Shows Massive Cameltoe In New Pictures, Fans React / Lol- See How Peter Okoye & Lola Now Sleep Because Of PSQUARE / Who Is Saheed Osupa's Fan Here? B'cos Im One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.