Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Please Help Help Help Urgently - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help Help Help Urgently (1015 Views)

Need Help Urgently...plz / Help: Urgently Looking For An Accredited Online Bsc Provider / Help Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Help Help Urgently by paramajit: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2010
I AM IN THE UK AND I HAVE SPENT ONE YEAR STUDYING.ACTUALLY I NEVER KNEW I AM COMING TO STUDY IS A STUPID AND NOTHING TO WRITE ABOUT.
I HAVE SPENT A YEAR IN THE COLLEGE WITHOUT GAINING ANYTIN AND ACADEMICALLY A YEAR IS WASTE NOW, I LIVE FROM BACK HOME TO PAY MY BILLS AND SCHOOL FEES AND THE SCHOOL IS NOT ENCOURAGING AT, I RECEIVE LECTURES FROM ONE TEACHER EVER SINCE I HAVE BEEN INTO THE COUNTRY AND TALKS NOTHING THAN ABOUT NIGERIA GOVT, IMMIGRATION AND POLITICS, THE SCHOOL IS MANAGED BY NIGERIANS SO IF YOU DONT GO TO CLASSES THEY DONT GIVE BUT JUST PAY YOUR FEES AND YOU CANT DO ANYTHING EVEN IF YOU COMPLAIN , NOTHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT AND I WAS SO ANNOYED WHEN A SECURITY TOLD ME HE WILL MAKE SURE I AM SUSPENDED FROM THE SCHOOL THEN THERE YOU KNOW THE SCHOOL IS SCRAP,
NOW, MY FATHER IS A POOR MAN AND I HAVE HUSSLED SO HARD ALL MYSELF TO COME IN AND NOW I AM MAKING UP MY MIND TO GO BACK HOME TO START AT A PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES AS TIME IS GOING THEN WOULD COME BACK HERE FOR MY MASTER BECAUSE THE AMOUNT AM PAYING IN THIS COLLEGE WITH MY RENT AND OTHER EXPENSES I CANT STAND IT, STUDENTS ARE GIVEN 20HRS TO WORK PER WEEK YET NO MUCH WORK AND YOU HAVE TO WASH PLATES , CLEAN THE TOILETS AND STAND FOR HOURS,
PLEASE I NEED ADVISE TO WHAT YOU THINK IS BEST FOR ME BECAUSE I KNOW MOST PEOPLE WOULD SAY I WENT TO LONDON AND CAME BACK BUT DONT CARE WHAT THE PEOPLE SAY BUT MY OWN LIFE AND HOW TO LIVE RESPONSIBLE BECAUSE AM GETTING OLD, AM 26YRS NOW, SO THINKING OF JOINING ANY OF THE PRIVATE UNI BACK HOME N STAY FOCUSED N COME FOR MY MASTERS BY GOD'S GRACE.
I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE BEEN THERE FOR ALMOST 4YEARS AND NOT BOTHERED ALL BECAUSE THEY ARE IN LONDON DOING ONE DUBIOUS THING OR THE OTHER BUT AM SCARED WHERE PEOPLE BACK HOME WOULD SAY AM IN SCHOOL AND I CANT TENDER MY CERTIFICATE TO SHOW,
PLEASE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY ADVISE AS MY VISA EXPIRES THIS DECEMBER SO I DO NOT PLAN TO RENEW THAN TO GO HOME AND FASTEN MY SIT BELT
Re: Please Help Help Help Urgently by onibell: 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2010
it is apity u are going through this.but the experience would help some day.my advice for you is to go to any christian orgfanization over there like redeem,deeperrlife or mountain of fire. they would pray along side with you and help you.you can get theeir address from their site.just go through googles.there are pastors there who would tell u the mind of GOD CONCERNING YOUR SITUATION.thanks.u can still reach me at hassanbello2001@yahoo.com or call me 08054236876 my name ismr bello.thanks
Re: Please Help Help Help Urgently by AjanleKoko: 10:01am On Oct 08, 2010
onibell:

it is apity u are going through this.but the experience would help some day.my advice for you is to go to any christian orgfanization over there like redeem,deeperrlife or mountain of fire. they would pray along side with you and help you.you can get theeir address from their site.just go through googles.there are pastors there who would tell u the mind of GOD CONCERNING YOUR SITUATION.thanks.u can still reach me at hassanbello2001@yahoo.com or call me 08054236876 my name ismr bello.thanks

My friend, stop propositioning this man!

@Topic,
Come back to Nigeria and start over. You've painted your own picture. You know your situation, so why can't you act?
Re: Please Help Help Help Urgently by lumideezle(m): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2010
bruv i feel your pain if you cannot go to another school there in the UK i would advice u come back start in one of the private universities. i graduated for one myself and i must say i dont regret any bit of it, as i presently work in a leading Bank here in Naija and 70 %of my classmates presently have good jobs. with your commitment and drive i belive you would do good here in nigeria.
Re: Please Help Help Help Urgently by paramajit: 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2010
@lumideezle, well said, i think i love the courage you giving me, because if am to be here in this college, my mates mostly are now graduating and some in waiting for call up letter for the NYSC so i do not want to waste my time and still loose academically if i carry London put for head, please brothers and sisters still waiting for your opinions, God bless we all,
Re: Please Help Help Help Urgently by paramajit: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2010
others i also appreciate your opinions also
Re: Please Help Help Help Urgently by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 12, 2010
From the look of things you have things well thought out i will advise you to come back home and start allover.Age is never a barrier to starting anything however you look at it your going to london has given you an insight into a real life situation where you knw everything there is not perfect.pick up the courage and do wht you believe to be best for yourself.
Re: Please Help Help Help Urgently by sms4health: 8:26am On Oct 14, 2010
Come back home.

It's never to late to start again.
Re: Please Help Help Help Urgently by paramajit: 12:40am On Oct 17, 2010
thank you so much for the advise, funny enough the school just got their license on suspension by the UKBA
Re: Please Help Help Help Urgently by james1(m): 8:09am On Oct 17, 2010
@poster.I feel for you.I will advise you don't come back to nigeria yet but get yourself out that school.stop wasting money that is not there.
You don't have good friend's over there who can help with getting you in another school?what phony school are you in?post the name here,lemme google them.a security man you the student that ensure's he get's paid that he can get that same student to be expelled?travesty!!don't the UK law apply to you and your school?they received their suspention letter from the UKBA you wrote.expansiate pls.
You may want to change study field.
My mail:jumejames@hotmail.com
I may be able help you make sound decision's and if you want and things work right call some people in london or aberdeen that can help.but I have to know you a little first.you hear?oga.
Stay put there.
Re: Please Help Help Help Urgently by james1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2010
@poster.hang out a lil at romance section,dating and meet up zone too.you will meet siena,rocktation and a host of other's based in the UK.start making friend's with great people.
Cheer's.
Re: Please Help Help Help Urgently by paramajit: 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2010
@James1, thanks for ur concern, i do not have the money to change my school and lowest good school na 5K pounds.
sheey na per hour job i want use dey pay am and my school na 1800 pounds before and dem just increase am to 2600 pounds ,
the school name na South Chelsea College, na only about immigration , Govt matter we dey talk always bro.
are you in Nigeria or UK?Well,I appreciate your effort trying to join me with some friends of yours in Aberdeen but I will drop you off-line on yahoo messenger and you can give me your phone number to ring ya and house rent has been the major problem with clothing myself, so i felt going back to Nigeria, then study in Nigeria and can always work hard coming to do masters because isnt easy here oga mii sir ,

(1) (Reply)

Any Idea Pls? / I Just Got A Job...i Need Your Advice. / Where To Learn Diesel/heavy Duty Mechanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.