Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers (20620 Views)

Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban / Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal / Stephen Odey Signs 4-Year Deal With FC Zurich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by MrNollyzone: 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
Rangers beat Arsenal to signed Nigerian descent Joseph Oluwaseyi Temitope Ayodele-Aribo on a four-year deal until 2022 season.

The 22-year-old midfielder made 97 appearances and scored 16 goals for Charlton and helped them win promotion to the Championship last term through the playoffs has been linked with possible moves to Arsenal, Manchester City, Celtic as well as teams in France, Germany and Portugal before he agreed on terms and a move to Ibrox Stadium.

Aribo who plays as an attacking midfielder, started his career at Staines Town, impressing to win their academy Player of the Year Award in 2014 and be offered a trial at Charlton.

Speaking about his new signing manager Steven Gerrard told the club official website saying: "There were a lot of clubs in for Joe around Europe, in the Premier League and the Championship. There was a lot of interest in him but for me it’s just another top player joining Rangers.
"He’s mobile, dynamic, can burst past a player and create and score goals. There is room for him to develop but he’ll give us something we’ve not got in the midfield department.

"He’s left-footed, which is something we don’t have in our midfield at the moment so he’ll give us more balance. We have a good midfield but currently we don’t have a player with Joe’s characteristics.
"He is tall, athletic and quick. He’s a box-to-box player and is not afraid to open the door when he gets around the box and he can unlock defences.

"We’re confident we can turn Joe into an even better player and I’m really looking forward to working with him.
"He’s still young and we firmly believe there is a lot to come from him, but we need to be patient in order to allow him to continue his development and to improve as a player with the club.”

Rangers have signed Sheyi Ojo, Steven Davis, Jordan Jones, Jake Hastie and Greg Stewart already this summer will begin their season in the Europa League next month and will face either Prishtina or St Joseph's in the first qualifying round first leg on 11 July.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/06/28/nigerian-midfielder-oluwseyi-joseph-signs-4-year-deal-with-rangers/

3 Likes

Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Best place for him... Am an arsenal fan but the truth is Arsenal will destroy is career.. We will rather use dead OZIL than him

11 Likes

Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by hannysur8(m): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
I thought it is Enugu Rangers

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by NOL2dworld(m): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
You are lucky to have a coach like Steven Gerrard.

Congratulations grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by Teewhy2: 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
congrats to him.
if you look at this person well it is either he was given birth to in England or left nigeria at a very young age, assuming he stayed long in nigeria he might still be doing trials at MFM or 3SC and be claiming 15 years.
hardly will he get the technical/ financial support to make him improve to the stage he is now.

Do you have a space (supermarket, Shops, Hospital, Restaurants, Hotel, Home & room e.t.c)and its important to keep away from dust, or isolates the noise or air conditioning? This is the perfect product for you.
The Magnetic PVC curtains fits both outdoor and indoor space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QRRRfnBG7A

20 Likes

Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by Diogeness: 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
cool

Afonja Amaka!

6 Likes

Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by adoyi8: 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
I hope he learns well from Steven Gerrard.

But wait o, not all these people that bear Nigerian names are Nigerians o. Nigeria is an experience, if you no live for Nigeria, Never witness Nigeria police, Nepa, Lecturers, Politicians, Bad roads, jungle justice and injustice, etc. na Nigerian u be?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by BUSHHUNTER: 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
Every team dey always beat Arsenal for market to buy player!

when be say na 3players for 50naira dem dey find.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by skypper: 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
Good for him, wetin kosin me undecided
Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by Starboytwo(m): 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
So i rushed to his room, stevo, stevo I called,

Baba he get one boy wey I wan make you sign, baba d guy Bam I swear, I nor fit gee u lamba

SG- hen, wetin be him name, and which wing he dey play?

- na aribo ooo, joel aribo...

SG hmmm, aribo, why d name kon resemble taribo like dis, na defender?

- no ooo baba, na attacking mildfielder, him dey play like James Rodriguez but na Nigerian...ND na lefti again.

SG Nigeria shocked mbanu, Abeg I no wan do business with Nigeria...the guy na scammer, he sure me die he remove 10 years... NIGERIAN shocked shocked shocked abeg abeg

- no ooo baba, dis one na london Dem born am, him Sabi ball gan and he legit kpa... Here,(pointing a Tablet) check him out...

SG- wow this is good, fast and agile, I like him already let's sign him...wait, how are you sure he is not a "Yahoo boy"?

- he is not, I asked him already, he doesn't even use Yahoo but Gmail... grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by prinsam30: 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
no be Lampard club be that, I tot he was coming to chelshit

1 Like

Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by nairalee(m): 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
That's a good move

I pray u get higher from here
Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by seunmohmoh(f): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin
Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by Dgr8hassiE(m): 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrNollyzone:
Rangers beat Arsenal to signed Nigerian descent Joseph Oluwaseyi Temitope Ayodele-Aribo on a four-year deal until 2022 season.

The 22-year-old midfielder made 97 appearances and scored 16 goals for Charlton and helped them win promotion to the Championship last term through the playoffs has been linked with possible moves to Arsenal, Manchester City, Celtic as well as teams in France, Germany and Portugal before he agreed on terms and a move to Ibrox Stadium.
Good for him

Aribo who plays as an attacking midfielder, started his career at Staines Town, impressing to win their academy Player of the Year Award in 2014 and be offered a trial at Charlton.

Speaking about his new signing manager Steven Gerrard told the club official website saying: "There were a lot of clubs in for Joe around Europe, in the Premier League and the Championship. There was a lot of interest in him but for me it’s just another top player joining Rangers.
"He’s mobile, dynamic, can burst past a player and create and score goals. There is room for him to develop but he’ll give us something we’ve not got in the midfield department.

"He’s left-footed, which is something we don’t have in our midfield at the moment so he’ll give us more balance. We have a good midfield but currently we don’t have a player with Joe’s characteristics.
"He is tall, athletic and quick. He’s a box-to-box player and is not afraid to open the door when he gets around the box and he can unlock defences.

"We’re confident we can turn Joe into an even better player and I’m really looking forward to working with him.
"He’s still young and we firmly believe there is a lot to come from him, but we need to be patient in order to allow him to continue his development and to improve as a player with the club.”

Rangers have signed Sheyi Ojo, Steven Davis, Jordan Jones, Jake Hastie and Greg Stewart already this summer will begin their season in the Europa League next month and will face either Prishtina or St Joseph's in the first qualifying round first leg on 11 July.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/06/28/nigerian-midfielder-oluwseyi-joseph-signs-4-year-deal-with-rangers/
Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by UKlassng006(m): 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
WE WILL SELL YOUR CAR FOR YOU FASTER, NEW OR TOKUNBO

Give us your car at & we'll sell for you 10x faster without you doing any work par say except that you will have hire us for a token of #3,000 as registration fee.
What we do is to market & sell a car on your behalf that you want to sell for whether it is new or tokunbo. As a car dealer, if you see that your sales is slow, you can do business with us without fear of the unknown.

T&C apply

....We provide you result

Call/Whatsapp UKlass006 Sales Representative: 08061147403 to talk to one of our sales agent.
Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by koning: 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
'Click bait' The only Rangers we know is Enugu Rangers. Op you do well. angry
Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by Generalwoodz(m): 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
Who else thought it was Rangers International of Enugu?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
Good for him

2 Likes

Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by deefem81: 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
hannysur8:

That is what i thought my brother ! Enugu Rangerz
Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by deefem81: 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
hannysur8:

That is what i thought my brother ! Enugu Rangerz
Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by Dgr8hassiE(m): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
good for him
[/b][b]
[/quote]
[quote author=MrNollyzone post=79751987]Rangers beat Arsenal to signed Nigerian descent Joseph Oluwaseyi Temitope Ayodele-Ar angryibo on a four-year deal until 2022 season.

The 22-year-old midfielder made 97 appearances and scored 16 goals for
Charlt[/size][size=8pt]on and helped them win promotion to the Championship last term through the playoffs has been linked with possible moves to Arsenal, Manchester City, Celtic as well as teams in France, Germany and Portugal before he agreed on terms and a move to Ibrox Stadium.

Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by Kingluqman(m): 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
Congrats brother man
Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by rusher14: 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
Once a player signs for a team, the press statement is that they beat Arsenal to his signature.

I can also tell you they beat Real Madrid to hie signature.

Nosense.
Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by Ffsake: 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
Welcome to Scotland
Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by elishaelijah: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
VACANCIES FOR ACCOUNTANTS

A manufacturing company based in Lagos is looking for accountants in its
account payable and account receiveable units in two categories:

1. The candidates should be in the advanced stages of their ICAN professional exams with a minimum of 3 years experience working in similar job (preferably in manufacturing companies). Salary for this role is between N200,000 TO N250,000 Monthly gross

2. Fresh graduates of accounting or graduates of other professions with ICAN accounting technician certificate (ATSWA).

INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND THEIR CURRICULUM VITAE OR RESUME TO
elishaelija19@gmail.com
Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by Legendguru: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
hmmm
Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
I think say na enugu rangers grin
Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by dododawa1: 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
elishaelijah:
VACANCIES FOR ACCOUNTANTS

A manufacturing company based in Lagos is looking for accountants in its
account payable and account receiveable units in two categories:

1. The candidates should be in the advanced stages of their ICAN professional exams with a minimum of 3 years experience working in similar job (preferably in manufacturing companies). Salary for this role is between N200,000 TO N250,000 Monthly gross

2. Fresh graduates of accounting or graduates of other professions with ICAN accounting technician certificate (ATSWA).

INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND THEIR CURRICULUM VITAE OR RESUME TO
elishaelija19@gmail.com
YIMU

(1) (2) (Reply)

Manchester United Agree £40 Million Fee For Ajax Midfielder Van De Beek / Ademola Lookman Snubs Nigeria, Pledges Future To England / Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.