Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape (40130 Views)

Vimbai: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Our Brief Encounter / MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by dachilino: 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
Cee-C, Khloe and Alex have also called out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo and Wale Jana who defended him after being called out for rape by Timi Dakolo's wife, Busola Dakolo. 

Recall we reported earlier that Wale Jana declared war on Timi Dakolo and his family, as he claimed that the singer and his wife are morally bankrupt to call out the Pastor of the church he attends. Reacting to this, Cee-C, Khloe and Alex who called out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo and Wale Jana stated that nobody has a right to try to silence or discredit women who speak up against abuse because it takes a lot of courage to do so. 

See their posts below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/28/cee-c-khloe-alex-call-out-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-and-wale-jana-over-rape/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Benekruku(m): 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
dachilino:
Cee-C, Khloe, Alex call out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo and Wale over rape

They no born dem well

They will stand in the Middle.

Don't expect an accusation. They will be plain.

Their pay master

4 Likes

Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Freestainworld(m): 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
This man don enter bus of so many things , undiluted insult will now fall on him.

4 Likes

Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by ChemicalReaction(f): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
I don't envy Pastor Biodun's congregation at all

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Jessyjack(f): 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
I had almost be raped by a pastor.... despite him not having his way because I don't know how God helped me to convince him that we should go meet in an hotel and he agreed, I couldn't stand the trauma that I fell sick for weeks and nobody knew what happened but my husband (then boyfriend)..... even when I finally had to tell my parents,they never believed me..... I was pained...... so if he has had his way years ago and I finally have the courage to speak out now,some idiot will be asking for evidence.....? I just don't know how some people reason.....

191 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by erifeoluwasimi(f): 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
This is what celebrities should do.speak against bad actions against humans. I dey wait fatoyinbo press release

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Estaxy21211: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jessyjack:
I had almost be raped by a pastor.... despite him not having his way because I don't know how God helped me to convince him that we should go meet in an hotel and he agreed, I couldn't stand the trauma that I fell sick for weeks and nobody knew what happened but my husband (then boyfriend)..... even when I finally had to tell my parents,they never believed me..... I was pained...... so if he has had his way years ago and I finally have the courage to speak out now,some idiot will be asking for evidence.....? I just don't know how some people reason.....
this is wat m saying, no one would her believed Busola by that time, not even her parents since d rapist is a man of God

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
All kokobykhloe knows how to do is curse, curse and more curse...why bring his daughter who is also a woman by the way into this?
#rapists should be killed#

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by NobleAngell(f): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
Everyone now has a say. Chaiiii!
Wetin Musa no go see for gate

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by nairalee(m): 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
Make this thing no turn quarrel. Everyone has a right to lay an accusation and a right to defend oneself if accused.

They should take it to court and slug it out. We no need dey take sides begin follow ourself quarrel over matter wey we no really know how fa

3 Likes

Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
Everyone can believe who they want to believe out of the 2 people involved in this serious issue.

Maybe the Pastor or his former chorister and Choir Master!

We hope The truth come out soon, then we will know who is lying.

And we will also know who will go to jail.

Our cent on this serious allegation.

Patient is bae!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by hisexcellency34: 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hypocrites!. Can't they start the #metoo challenge and tell us how they have been raped in the past? It will give Mrs Dakolo a lot of courage that she is not in this alone

2 Likes

Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
Guys, just go to the celebrity section of nairaland and start booking space on any story that has to do with COZA, Dakolo, Busola, Fatoyinbo. You know why?

Because it's going to front page.

Every shiit about them is a front page story

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by flowx(m): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
A
Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
This is becoming too much. How am I sure this is not another media trial without evidence to actually survive at the court?
They should all allow the man to defend himself before finding him guilty on social media.
In everything in life, fear women . I have seen women tell all sorts of lies just to bring men down

3 Likes

Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by LawyerKunle2(m): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
Wetin concern you people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
Dem jus dey use this man shine

1 Like

Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by flowx(m): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
He also raped her inside car abi even inside the car trunk Anyway, the pastor na good fvcker sha....
Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Junkie1: 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
THIS KHLOE BITCH SOUNDS DUMB AS FVCK WHAT HAS AN INNOCENT GIRL GOT TO DO WITH WHAT HER FATHER SAID? INSTEAD OF TACKLING THE MAN IF YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH HIS VIEWS SO ARE WISHING THE SAME THE U HAVE CONDEMNED ON AN INNOCENT PERSON ..MUMU.

3 Likes

Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
What do you expect from a Gucci wearing pastor? sad

3 Likes

Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by toprealman: 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jessyjack:
Have you really told the full story?

4 Likes

Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Houseofglam7(f): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sh*t just got realer

1 Like

Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by tstx(m): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nigerian bloggers will never forget today....

No stress, just hang around Twitter, any celebrity wey react just screenshot it and post...
Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Reffone: 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Stupid people ranting everywhere looking for a post or subject to stay relevant on social media when the actual people we should be worried about are out on the street dying and straving please someone should give me a stick of Benson this life is a trap lemme sit back and take a sip
Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by EXLOVER(m): 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jessyjack:

Why do you still go to church?

2 Likes

Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Brandonx(m): 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
undecided
Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
this coza pastor shud defend himself by himself and stop using the church name to cover it up. In d catholic church, cases like this are treated against the accused without the accused bringing in the whole church (when a priest is the accused).

2 Likes

Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Rahimat27: 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
d pastor should admit it as a past mistake nd move on.denying d allegations will make things worse

2 Likes

Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by kennosklint(m): 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nonsense and jobless set of people

1 Like

Re: Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape by Kylekent59: 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
We already had enough. Must every celebrity that reacts to the COZA vs Dakolo make FP?

Enough of the news, let's see something else.

We have lots of bad roads in lagos, insecurity in Nigeria and many more.

Let them settle in court and stop disturbing us with their issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding / Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover / Mercy Johnson Returns To Nigeria With Her Baby Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.