Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

“declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila (5994 Views)

Remilekun Tijani To Osinbajo & Aregbesola: Declare Your Support Open For Tinubu / Declare Your Assets Now! Ikpeazu Charges Public Office Holders / Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila by MediaGuru36: 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
The main opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Friday, called on President Mohammadu Buhari and his Vice, Yemi Osinbajo to make their assets public “as prove to Nigerians that they are not corrupt”, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that the party also challenged the Senate President, Ahmed Lawan, and the Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila, to also declare their assets in other to convince Nigerians that they are truly for “the fight against corruption.”

In a statement sent to Igbere TV by the PDP’s Deputy National Publicity Secretary, Diran Odeyemi, he berated the Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB) for insisting that it could not release details of assets of the president and other top officials without their consent.

“We are of the opinion that President Mohammadu Buhari, Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, President of the Senate, Ahmed Lawan and Speaker, House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila should declare openly their assets to allow Nigerians to further see how much wealth they have acquired since joining government.

“We believe laying claim to sainthood is easy as President Buhari and others have been doing all along, but Nigerians deserve to see beyond whatever government forces down their throats. By making public declaration of their assets, Nigerians will be able to see better and judge accordingly.

“By making public their assets, Nigerians will see how many heads of cattle have been added by President Buhari had 2019. Blowing hot and cold at the same time is not the hallmark of a leader with clean hands.

“We urge President Buhari and other top government officials to be more coordinated and exhibit transparency not only in fighting graft but in their dealings with Nigerians, because, no matter how fast lies have moved, in a flight, truth will catch up,”
the statement read in part.

http://igberetvnews.com/803817/breaking-declare-your-assets-now-pdp-dares-buhari-osinbajo-others/

4 Likes

Re: “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila by Lagosfinder(m): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
Thought that has being done b4

2 Likes

Re: “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila by GoodofNaija: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
Operation declare your asset! shocked

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila by FAMILYJA(f): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
That is what they should do. Unfortunately, only late Musa Yaradua openly declared his asset on assumption of office. Every other Nigerian politician has cochcroach in his/her cupboard. It's saddening to see that Nigerian politicians are not even truthful and transparent to themselves let alone the public. All of them are people with questionable character. That is why they cannot declare their assets freely and openly.

Meanwhile,
Who can help me for my school fees please? Reach me on 08148799227. Apologies for this for disturbing your peace. Thank you.

10 Likes

Re: “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila by carterguccy(m): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
K
Re: “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila by hisexcellency34: 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
I think PDP is mad. Will assets declaration make Atiku win his case in court?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jejely waiting for betnaija scammers undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila by fredoooooo: 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
PDP n siere ori won buru grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila by Orion01(m): 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
Wetin dey worry pdp sef. Una no hear say pastor rape timi dakolo wife shocked

3 Likes

Re: “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila by AmazingELixir: 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
shocked

Chai Naijuria...people have momentarily forgotten the economic and security challenges in the country..it is now about COZA and the Dakolus...

Buhari must be loving this distraction
Re: “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
PDP said that for real

Wonder shall never cease!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila by fergie001: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
They are not compelled to by law except by morality and conscience.......

By now,all Nigerians born and unborn already know the only President with morality who was not directed to do that or be cajoled to.

He was neither a Pastor or one who claims to be integrity himself....May Allah rest his soul.....

QED....

4 Likes

Re: “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
To be sincere since APC came into power, PDP has woken up from sleep.
what pdp is doing now is the right thing to do as a political party without causing hatred.
this is called constructive criticism which would make APC to become accountable.

1 Like

Re: “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila by Xisnin(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
PDP should forget it.
The corruption fighters would rather die than let Nigerians see their assets declaration form.

1 Like

Re: “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila by Jobac: 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sometimes, I do pity PDP members for not having relevance at the national level and access to our yam again. They are now jobless now to the extent that they put APC matters on their heads. Anyway, the fact still remains that PDP = Corruption. There would be nothing called PDP before the end of 2020. Shame on all PDP members, they are thieves, and enemy of the state. I spit on all PDP members especially those ones that used to shout Biafra or death, not until python danced round their region and they were helpless. The good thing is that, they now appreciate the good work of Buhari and Osinbajo.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
PDP should keep kwayet,
We are trying to solve national problem of rape
Re: “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila by tommykiwi(m): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mr INTEGRITY do the needful and prove U r truly fighting corruption.

When breeze blow foul yansh go open!

Mr integrity my foot!

1 Like

Re: “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila by emptor(m): 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
hisexcellency34:
hisexcellency34:
ur lost here,asset declaration is very Paramount in this kworuption fight.remember saraki,onoghen n many more.so how will the government show us their own way of being sincere to us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila by udemzyudex(m): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:

You're the mad person here bro, tell them to declare their assets, it is constitutional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila by Chukwurah003: 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
These PDP thieves at it again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila by Runaway: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
The thief u know is better then the criminal or better still " a thief in a Saint cloth'.
Re: “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila by Runaway: 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Thanks God u said 'think'. This present government can we the assumption of doing the right 'thing' or better still rewriting the wrong.

If they are true to themselves, let them do the needful by declaring their assets.

1 Like

Re: “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila by Glink2018(m): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
PDP too wan trend.
Bubu, PDP is saying to you, declear your assets
Re: “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila by enemyofprogress: 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Them no fit do am. Intergrity my foot. Bunch of criminals parading themselves as leaders
Re: “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila by enemyofprogress: 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
Chukwurah003:
These PDP thieves at it again
na APC be saints abi?

1 Like

Re: “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila by Engrjj: 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
Good
Re: “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila by koolaid87: 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
They will

They are ppl of Integrity

Pls Keep checking them Pdp
Re: “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila by joncom(m): 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
Even if you put knife in Buhari's neck he will not declare. We know he is Saint Unclean.

1 Like

Re: “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jobac:
Sometimes, I do pity PDP members for not having relevance at the national level and access to our yam again. They are now jobless now to the extent that they put APC matters on their heads. Anyway, the fact still remains that PDP = Corruption. There would be nothing called PDP before the end of 2020. Shame on all PDP members, they are thieves, and enemy of the state. I spit on all PDP members especially those ones that used to shout Biafra or death, not until python danced round their region and they were helpless. The good thing is that, they now appreciate the good work of Buhari and Osinbajo.
APC has been in power for close to five years yet this contraption has been in reverse and every gain under pdp has been reversed
Yam?lol keep doing ya BMC job

2 Likes

Re: “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila by mabea: 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
At times it is better to keep quiet if you dont know what to say instead of making a senseless statement

1 Like

Re: “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila by Kenneth10110(m): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jobac:

Why no python dance to the Fulani terror when they used it against the biafra people protesting without guns

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Parliamentary Polls: INEC Pledges To Assist Chad / Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update / Who Is A Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.