Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (108867 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by onpoint69(m): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
obiekunie2:
descendants of potiphar's wife all over the place looking for great men to devour - if you know you know!

funny thing is they are always very ugly facially but have a body shape that even angels will find it hard to resist.

we all know she was fukn the pastor and she felt rejected whn pastor told her its time to move on by making her marry the dumb choir master.

she felt rejected and pained and angry - we all know how it is with the fury of a woman scorned. they will come at you like a wounded cobra.

we know their trade mark signature to pull you down - they always scream RAPE! OR ABUSED - DESPITE THE FACT THEY HAVE SLEPT WITH YOU SEVERALLY!

MODIFIED: FOR THE F00LS MENTIONING ME AND INSULTING ME - THIS SHOWS LOADS OF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WOMEN AND THEIR PSYCHOLOGY!

A WOMAN FORCEFULLY RAPED WILL STAB HER RAPIST TO DEATH AT ANY SLIGHTEST CHANCE TALK LESS OF STILL EFFING HIM AND TAKING HIS CREST SOFT DRINK RIGHT AFTER THE DEED IS DONE!

AND THEN WENT FOR A SECOND AND THIRD AND FOURTH EXPERIENCE [IF ONLY SHE WILL ADMIT HOW MANY TIMES SHE HAD IT WITH THE PASTOR].

LOOK AT THAT PASTOR FOR FUKS SAKE AND TELL YOURSELVES THE TRUTH! HE DOESN'T NEED TO FORCE HIMSELF ON ANY WOMAN! THEY ARE THE ONES FALLING OVER HIM - I CAN BET YOU THAT 50% OF WOMEN ATTENDING THAT CHURCH WANTS A PIECE OF HIM, HIS CASH AND HIS FLAMBOYANT LIFE STYLE! AND YOU KNOW WHAT WOMEN DOES WHEN THEY FAIL IN THEIR QUEST - THEY TRY TO DESTROY YOU!

I HAVE SEEN IT - I KNOW IT AND I DEVISED A WAY TO HANDLE IT! YOU MUST SIGN A NON-DISCLOSURE FORM FOR ME WITH HIGH COURT STAMP AND FILL A LEGAL CONSENT FORM AS ATTACHED IN THIS POST. THE PASTOR SHOULD LEARN FROM ME!

FOR THOSE CALLING ME BRAINWASHED MEMBER -HA! HA! FIRST AM NOT EVEN A CHRISTIAN. I DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN ANY F-KN GOD TO BE WORSHIPED. BUT FACT IS I KNOW THE BIBLE AND QURAN MORE THAN LOADS OF YOU HYPOCRITES!

PASTOR! PASTOR! IF YOU DEFEAT THEM ON THIS GANG-UP, PLS ALWAYS MAKE SURE THEY OBEY YOUR RULES AND SIGN FULL CONSENT FORM!

CONSENT FORM SIGNED BEFORE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE

This certifies that, I, ____________________________ the undersigned female (hereafter referred to as the "screwee" about to enjoy intimate intercourse with _________________________ (hereafter referred to as the "screwer".

I am above the lawful age of consent. I am in my right mind and not under the influence of any narcotic or alcoholic substances.
The aforementioned screwer need not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me. Furthermore I, the screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever, and do not expect or wish to marry him. I do not know if he is married or not, and I do not care. I am neither asleep nor drunk, I'm entering this relationship with him because I love it and want it as much as he does.
In the event whereby I receive the full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness to further participate as soon as time permits. In addition, I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him should I fall pregnant, contract a intimate disease or feel that he is
violating any legislation, moral, legal or otherwise.
Signed Unclad before jumping into bed at ____________ on this _________ day of the______________ Month in the year 20.....

Signature of screwee: ___________________________

Date of birth: __________________________________

Date of conduct:________________________________

your mumu don do

1 Like

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by millionboi2: 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
Urchman200:
Some of this story some times it doesn't add up ,but we are too emotional to judge the accused when we don't know who is actually saying the truth, is very bad,I have been in a situation were someone accused me of something I know nothing about, just because he was able to garnish the story to people, before u know what is going on people begin to believe him .and he never cared what I was passing through, because he is happy that people believe him more than me .so we should be careful how we take side on issues is not good.
Oga nobody is interested in d foolish woman story,but fatibayo childish lifestyle
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by Monday60655(m): 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
If its Moslem trend now, they will ban people from commenting and make you swear useless oath before you have access to comment. Now is Christian thread, every dick and tom will say what want with unlimited access. Ndi ara.
Now back to the topic. Why must Mrs Dakolo or whatever wait all those while and she never talk. God is the ultimate judge for both the liar and the one saying the truth.
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by Roon9(m): 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
obiekunie2:
descendants of potiphar's wife all over the place looking for great men to devour - if you know you know!

funny thing is they are always very ugly facially but have a body shape that even angels will find it hard to resist.

we all know she was fukn the pastor and she felt rejected whn pastor told her its time to move on by making her marry the dumb choir master.

she felt rejected and pained and angry - we all know how it is with the fury of a woman scorned. they will come at you like a wounded cobra.

we know their trade mark signature to pull you down - they always scream RAPE! OR ABUSED - DESPITE THE FACT THEY HAVE SLEPT WITH YOU SEVERALLY!

MODIFIED: FOR THE F00LS MENTIONING ME AND INSULTING ME - THIS SHOWS LOADS OF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WOMEN AND THEIR PSYCHOLOGY!

A WOMAN FORCEFULLY RAPED WILL STAB HER RAPIST TO DEATH AT ANY SLIGHTEST CHANCE TALK LESS OF STILL EFFING HIM AND TAKING HIS CREST SOFT DRINK RIGHT AFTER THE DEED IS DONE!

AND THEN WENT FOR A SECOND AND THIRD AND FOURTH EXPERIENCE [IF ONLY SHE WILL ADMIT HOW MANY TIMES SHE HAD IT WITH THE PASTOR].

LOOK AT THAT PASTOR FOR FUKS SAKE AND TELL YOURSELVES THE TRUTH! HE DOESN'T NEED TO FORCE HIMSELF ON ANY WOMAN! THEY ARE THE ONES FALLING OVER HIM - I CAN BET YOU THAT 50% OF WOMEN ATTENDING THAT CHURCH WANTS A PIECE OF HIM, HIS CASH AND HIS FLAMBOYANT LIFE STYLE! AND YOU KNOW WHAT WOMEN DOES WHEN THEY FAIL IN THEIR QUEST - THEY TRY TO DESTROY YOU!

I HAVE SEEN IT - I KNOW IT AND I DEVISED A WAY TO HANDLE IT! YOU MUST SIGN A NON-DISCLOSURE FORM FOR ME WITH HIGH COURT STAMP AND FILL A LEGAL CONSENT FORM AS ATTACHED IN THIS POST. THE PASTOR SHOULD LEARN FROM ME!

FOR THOSE CALLING ME BRAINWASHED MEMBER -HA! HA! FIRST AM NOT EVEN A CHRISTIAN. I DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN ANY F-KN GOD TO BE WORSHIPED. BUT FACT IS I KNOW THE BIBLE AND QURAN MORE THAN LOADS OF YOU HYPOCRITES!

PASTOR! PASTOR! IF YOU DEFEAT THEM ON THIS GANG-UP, PLS ALWAYS MAKE SURE THEY OBEY YOUR RULES AND SIGN FULL CONSENT FORM!

This certifies that, I, ____________________________ the undersigned female (hereafter referred to as the "screwee" about to enjoy intimate intercourse with _________________________ (hereafter referred to as the "screwer".

I am above the lawful age of consent. I am in my right mind and not under the influence of any narcotic or alcoholic substances.
The aforementioned screwer need not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me. Furthermore I, the screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever, and do not expect or wish to marry him. I do not know if he is married or not, and I do not care. I am neither asleep nor drunk, I'm entering this relationship with him because I love it and want it as much as he does.
In the event whereby I receive the full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness to further participate as soon as time permits. In addition, I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him should I fall pregnant, contract a intimate disease or feel that he is
Signed Unclad before jumping into bed at ____________ on this _________ day of the______________ Month in the year 20.....

Baba your non disclosure agreement too gbasky

2 Likes

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by grandstar(m): 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
deepwater:
Lol

If you check well well na

Na this girls them rape this guy

I stopped having interest in the story when I read the part that the guy fuckeed her in front if his bonnet on the road.

Dem carry u for motor, off engine say make u come down come open toto for bonnet without gun, u no run. Person fccuk u first time, u still go him house again, him fucck u.....

Do you know what they call rape ?

I mean who does that ?

It is not as easy as it seems.

Rapists use threats of violence to hold on to their naive and innocent victims. Also, women are far more intimidated by threats of violence especially from men and will therefore bare the abuse in silence.

Also, many times, the assailant will claim innocence and claim they had consensual sex or out-rightly deny any sexual encounter at all and call the victim a liar. The assailant might have a name and the victim maybe be rightfully worried that her accusation will be disbelieved.

It was because of these reasons she kept silent. At the end of the day, when she opened up to her siblings, her fears played out as he was eventually left off the hook.

The stigma of rape keeps many of the victims from opening and that is also why they are repeatedly taken advantage of

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
HisSexcellency:

ignorance na disease, go read your bible. when Jesus died, the soldiers sold his robe and bought a piece of land with it after struggling to divide the robe by casting lots amongst themselves due to it's quality. A robe whose price could buy a piece of land, how do you think it looks like, a rag?

During triumphant entry to Jerusalem, Jesus rode on a donkey that had never been used by any man before. And the women spread their clothes on the ground for the donkey to walk on.
At the age of 12, he was already discussing the scriptures with the high and mighty in the synagogue. Do you think, a nobody with inferiority complex and warped thinking of what is right would do that
1. They cast lots to determine "who gets what". Not because the clothes were luxurious but more as an artifact. It's similar to how vintage items are sold àt expensive prices decades later. Not because they are of "superior" value but as artifacts.
2. During the triumphant entry, the donkey was not bought. You go back and read your bible. You will find the instructions Jesus gave His disciples. Nowhere was payment made for the donkey. And most importantly, definitely not through greed.
3. I don't understand the correlation between the bolded and the comment you quoted.

Being stupid is a choice but please don't misuse the opportunity by mentioning me to say nonsense. Ignorant fellow.
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by millionboi2: 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
Dungacarl:
I have taken time to listen to Busola's testament but from own personal deduction, there are more to this saga than the mere allegation of rape...please how can a man even if he is/was mad just knocked on a family house door, and the door was opened by a young girl on a night wear around 6pm, pushed the girl down on a sofa in a sitting room and started raping her...

Now the logics are, was Busola expecting Biodun as at that time? How did Biodun knew that it must be Busola that would open the door for him in an era when there was no phone? How did he knew that there would be no body not even the parents in the house..How come Busola never shouted yet she had one of her sisters sleeping upstairs ? He raped her and she took time out later to mop the drops of blood? Her sisters convinced her to follow them to mid week service without the knowledge of the rape and she consented?As an innocent virgin, she neither confided in her elder sisters nor her parents about the rape? She married her husband and told him of the story ? When the Husband posted somethings online someone else trolled him with a question that he should caution the wife about sleeping with men of God especially Biodun ? Yet no body was supposed to have known about their encounter?..
Like seriously am not defending Biodun as a man of God because he who carries a maggot infested wood calls lizards for a feast..His dressing and appearance does not correlate with righteousness/spirituality expected of a Man of God.
However, this saga is not just about rape. There are more to it
save urself all this analysis..... it's obvious d guy man have bn Chopin d gal b4 dis other guy married him but dia lawyer told Dem to turn it to rape case as datz d only way it can bcom case in d law court.

1 Like

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by deepwater(f): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
grandstar:

It is not as easy as it seems.

Rapists use threats of violence to hold on to their naive and innocent victims. Also, women are far more intimidated by threats of violence especially from men and will therefore bare the abuse in silence.

Also, many times, the assailant will claim innocence and claim they had consensual sex or out-rightly deny any sexual encounter at all and call the victim a liar. The assailant might have a name and the victim maybe be rightfully worried that her accusation will be disbelieved.

It was because of these reasons she kept silent. At the end of the day, when she opened up to her siblings, her fears played out as he was eventually left off the hook.

The stigma of rape keeps many of the victims from opening and that is also why they are repeatedly taken advantage of

Oga tell the woman to go to court if u truly want justice for her.

Coming here to conclude on an issue before trial makes your education useless

I am deeply sorry to say this.
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by Profkenny1(m): 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
studentofTruth:

It's a question of how old was she then. If she's 17, it doesn't matter who started it. It's statutory rape!

The age of consent in Nigeria is 11!

1 Like

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by femixville(m): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
I believe we shouldn't be complaining of shit around, ehn one Pastor raped me nineteen Abraham or whatever..
We have many Bible believing churches all around that preaches the truth and the undiluted word of God, but many prefer prosperity center and flaunting body shape and whatever churches of this new age owned by one young uncalled Pastors.
Shame on y'all.
No wonder many so called Christians know nothing about the scriptures and the devil will blow dirty air on their little Christian experiences, before you knw, they're smashed on the ground.

We all so called Christians are destroying the foundation and the body of Christ, starting from those hypocrite Pastors to those attending those churches in the name of I Love the Pastor, the way he dresses, talk, his look..

We've turned Christianity into a religion many mocked out there and Christ is put to shame always.. a big pity and shame on the devil and y'all that call yourselves Christian only by name ..

1 Like

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by freg2000: 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
titosantana:
Who knows? It could be even be that Busola that tried to rape the pastor. cheesy
I do not support rape really but this us a spoiler work. For a husband to push his wife out on rape allegations show how stupid and senseless the man is. It all happened (if true) long before he married her and now after 2 kids you can be messing up the future of your children ny asking their mother to come out like an oloso and be accusing the pastor. Yes the pastor has more than enough resources to take care of the legal mess but what do you think will happen to the Dakolos later. The negative image, and a stained name. Go and ask the children of Late Baba Afolabi of National ID card palaver. They are too ashamed to mix socially even in Bodija where 2 of them are living.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by Airoflaw(m): 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
Celebrate you

1 Like

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by freg2000: 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
Deicide:
Las las they go apologize grin No one wants the wrath of God to fall on them! This story is going to end with timi wife going to that church to apologise to the Man of God. Is it not Nigeria again? The matter go die grin
I do not support rape really but this us a spoiler work. For a husband to push his wife out on rape allegations show how stupid and senseless the man is. It all happened (if true) long before he married her and now after 2 kids you can be messing up the future of your children ny asking their mother to come out like an oloso and be accusing the pastor. Yes the pastor has more than enough resources to take care of the legal mess but what do you think will happen to the Dakolos later. The negative image, and a stained name. Go and ask the children of Late Baba Afolabi of National ID card palaver. They are too ashamed to mix socially even in Bodija where 2 of them are living.

1 Like

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by Pinoralia: 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
Yahoo pastor living large on gullible people’s tithe and offering. A lot of this so called men of God are just like him. They are mere motivational speakers.
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by akdjr(m): 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
Make them carry both of them go better shrine to swear and whoever that is guilty will die within 7days. Court and lie detector is alien to our culture of seeking for Justice.
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by Emanodimo(m): 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
studentofTruth:

It's your duty to shun them. No excuse for crime. I have been in situations where underaged fully matured girls were looking for what's beyond them, and I never give them the slightest of chance. I shun them immediately. It makes me appear hash at times, but that has always saved me from nonsense accusations.
It's a crime for an adult to have a sexual encounter with a 17 years and 11 months old girl, even though some of them may look fully mature.

The case with this man is the age of the girl then. If she's 17, it doesn't matter if it's she that seduced him.

Okay , tell us why it doesn't matter when a lady seduce their male counterpart? Not a crime?

I don't need to ask how many u have shun when situation of sexual temptation from ladies... U are yet to jam a Rockie.

Congrats that u survive it many times....

To those who doesn't survive it.... What do u have for them.... Uhmmm.... Like they ain't man enough right...
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
ariketalks:
As long as we continue to place "men of God" on a pedestal, the status quo will remain. I refuse to understand how or why a "pastor" will be paid a "salary" (or whatever y'all call it) equivalent to the budget of a state. Jesus Christ, who they are allegedly imitiating, never enjoyed such luxuries. He did not own trendy wears talk less of shoving such vanities in people's faces. But what do we have today? Self-acclaimed men of God clad in designer wears, flying private jets when their congregation barely have enough to eat.
The day "pastoral duties" stop being a "full-time job" but rather a side deal with no financial benefits attached, we shall see the genuine men of God.
You are fvcking bastard and I hate your father for sperming you mother.
I will keep quoting you if you try me.
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by Bewiseedet(m): 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
U ve a pass mark sir
obiekunie2:

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by hush15: 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
The easiest way to bring a man down is through a woman.

nothing is more easier.... why we would never learn from Adam's mistake still remains a mystery to me. am not perfect but rape doesnt make sense to me. why would i be interested in someone who is not intetested in me
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by idonhammer: 11:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
Does that man looks like born again to you?

Deicide:
Las las they go apologize grin No one wants the wrath of God to fall on them! This story is going to end with timi wife going to that church to apologise to the Man of God. Is it not Nigeria again? The matter go die grin
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by damtan(m): 11:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
she even stated he was charming. Now I see.
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by iamso9ce(m): 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
This man over dope,abi bukola dey fall again for the man....��

2 Likes

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by abijaofficial(m): 12:08am On Jun 29, 2019
xyz123456:

Another dog spotted. A fool
A bigger fool spotted
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by babeosisi: 12:14am On Jun 29, 2019
The man looks gay sef
They should check well,there could be male victims

1 Like

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by sweetrace(f): 12:21am On Jun 29, 2019
ladiesreject:
I live not far from Abuja. In fact, I visit Abuja quite often. At one point in time, I stayed there.
But to think I've never heard of this man and his sexcapades until today is surprising.

Of course I've heard of COZA, but Biodun Fatoyinbo? Never heard of him.

So this is the pervert?

But na how old be this man be self? Plus, how did he make his money?
Cos it cannot be through that his church. But if it's through his church, man must be a fraudster.

And how is he a pervert? Is there any proof that the allegations are true? So, if someone goes to your office and accuses you of rape, should your managers believe her without any evidence?
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by petitoni(f): 12:25am On Jun 29, 2019
deepwater:
Lol

If you check well well na

Na this girls them rape this guy

I stopped having interest in the story when I read the part that the guy fuckeed her in front if his bonnet on the road.

Dem carry u for motor, off engine say make u come down come open toto for bonnet without gun, u no run. Person fccuk u first time, u still go him house again, him fucck u.....

Do you know what they call rape ?

I mean who does that ?

My dear shut up your dirty mouth.

So if someone makes a statement of fact against another person then immediately the accused becomes guilty in your eyes without trial?

Are you truly happy with your level of intelligence?

Sue the bastard to court and stop this pity party. Why coming to social media to rant ? Truth is that no body on social media will help u if u dont go to court.

All that is happening is just the usual Nigerian way to ease tension we know how to look for gist to keep us away from our struggles of life.

I will appreciate it, if you can control yourself enough not to insult me, you might not like the outcome of it.

To the topic on ground...
Who is another person?
Is it that thing that has been accused severally of sexual excapades with several young girls he pastored that is another person.? Ahahahah.......

It is people like you who makes the victim becomes guilty and silenced them from coming out.
I don't need to hear the man's side of the story.

With your so called level of intelligence, you think, that thing will come out and say yes I did if he did.
There are so many things at stake for him and he will deny it till death, lying is too small a sin for somebody like him.

Busola would not just wake up suddenly and decided to make up a story that she knows many disabled souls will still leave the man and blamed her for being raped because she is a woman...
Think please think....
There is no smoke without fire!
I stand with Busola.
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by BluntBoy(m): 12:25am On Jun 29, 2019
Netanyahu1:
All Nigerian pastors needs to be probed period, the government have failed us, they are the ones that’s supposed to regulate this church madness. But they too are scared of foolish anointing.

Government is not scared of any anointing. Rather they are scared of being accused of trying to islamize the country.

In a religious country like Nigeria, it is hard to arrest pastors with large followers.

The day we become less religious and more sincere with ourselves, the government itself will work.
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by BluntBoy(m): 12:28am On Jun 29, 2019
ariketalks:

1. They cast lots to determine "who gets what". Not because the clothes were luxurious but more as an artifact. It's similar to how vintage items are sold àt expensive prices decades later. Not because they are of "superior" value but as artifacts.
2. During the triumphant entry, the donkey was not bought. You go back and read your bible. You will find the instructions Jesus gave His disciples. Nowhere was payment made for the donkey. And most importantly, definitely not through greed.
3. I don't understand the correlation between the bolded and the comment you quoted.

Being stupid is a choice but please don't misuse the opportunity by mentioning me to say nonsense. Ignorant fellow.

Wisdom. God bless you. Many Christians need to unlearn a lot of things.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by studentofTruth: 12:29am On Jun 29, 2019
Emanodimo:

Okay , tell us why it doesn't matter when a lady seduce their male counterpart? Not a crime?

I don't need to ask how many u have shun when situation of sexual temptation from ladies... U are yet to jam a Rockie.

Congrats that u survive it many times....

To those who doesn't survive it.... What do u have for them.... Uhmmm.... Like they ain't man enough right...

We're talking about underage here. Any sexual encounter with an underaged girl is rape — no argument.

The best thing you can do is nip it from the bud. Don't even allow it to get to the extent of even thinking about it. Shun them immediately. It's just because this is Nigeria. If not, a lot of people will be in trouble for what they did during their NYSC days. Most corpers, especially those that served in secondary school had sexual affair with underaged high school girls and felt it's normal because the girls wanted it. In future, some of them may get in powerful position and one of those girls would suddenly realize that she wasn't up to the age of consent when she's enjoying herself and may decide to pursue a case of statutory rape. In this situation, there's nothing it's consensual, because she never had it.

This is Nigeria, and anything goes. My advice to you is this, protect yourself. This is 21st century, people are getting enlightened and knowing their right.
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by cashdosh(m): 12:38am On Jun 29, 2019
A Rapist is a Rapist regardless of the time frame between when it occurred!

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by freddaboh(m): 12:47am On Jun 29, 2019
obiekunie2:

Hahahahahaha!!! Guy, you harsh o. Omo, see contract.

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by Ogaonos: 12:49am On Jun 29, 2019
Gulher:
my own is that it is unacceptable for a man of God to be this worldly inclined! TF is all this designer and sleek dressing about?! He is the one making all the church ladies fall for him. How will the congregation be in the spirit when Pastor is wearing so much swag. Jeez..
u got a point.dis coza pastor is a motivational speaker.forming pastor.many of such are nt rili pastors but motivational speaker and life coach.dt why I like sum deliverance ministry pastors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.