Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,802 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

If Ruga Is To Address The Plight Of Herdsmen Then Why This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Ruga Is To Address The Plight Of Herdsmen Then Why This? (1045 Views)

Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists / Opposing RUGA Is A Result Of Hatred Against Fulani - Miyetti Allah / PRESIDENCY, THIS IS WHERE RUGA IS SUPPOSE TO BE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Ruga Is To Address The Plight Of Herdsmen Then Why This? by LeOstrich: 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
They said only cattle colonies will solve the incessant fulani terrorist attacks (note: I did not use the official narrative of herdsmen- farmers clash, rather I stated how the conflict is a one sided aggression by Fulani nomads on farmers).

If I may ask, then why do they want fulani colonies in every state especially in the south?

Niger and Kogi states alone can accommodate all the Fulani cattle rearers in terms of available land mass and conducive vegetation and climate.

Yahaya Bello has pledged 15,000 hectares of land in central Kogi for this same Ruga nonsense.

Same with Kano State govt which proposed to give this same Miyetti Allah an entire forest in that state. Why has Miyetti Allah not taken up the offer?

The fact remains that this ruga or Fulani cattle colony is nothing but Buhari's attempt at settling his fulani people from across West Africa in every nook and cranny in Nigeria.

This is the plan.

If the SW is stupid to allow this nonsense in their land over one man's silly presidential ambition come 2023, let it be known that the rest of the south will not buy into this subtle land grabbing and colonisation by some vagrant illiterate diseased terrorist goat farkers!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Ruga Is To Address The Plight Of Herdsmen Then Why This? by LeOstrich: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
Most of the goods we consume in Nigeria is imported from overseas.

The argument of placing cow ranches in every state thus does not apply since in today's modern world, all factories are remote from the consumer.

2 Likes

Re: If Ruga Is To Address The Plight Of Herdsmen Then Why This? by ogashman(m): 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
The ruga settlements are a ploy to tacitly grab southern lands in order to suppress and enslave them.

See my signature for ur flight bookings
Re: If Ruga Is To Address The Plight Of Herdsmen Then Why This? by overall90: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
ogashman:
The ruga settlements are a ploy to tacitly grab southern lands in order to suppress and enslave them.

See my signature for ur flight bookings

Of course,this is one of the many requests made by the fulanis to Buhari.
you can see that when it came to the southeast,they know that there will arguement about land mass and available space,that is why they came up with a different plan which is the establishment of fulani vigilantes.
both the Ruga nonsense and the establishment of vigilantes in the SE are meant to achieve one and the same thing but unfortunately some stupid southerners think this about partisan politics.

2 Likes

Re: If Ruga Is To Address The Plight Of Herdsmen Then Why This? by ogashman(m): 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
overall90:

Of course,this is one of the many requests made by the fulanis to Buhari.
you can see that when it came to the southeast,they know that there will arguement about land mass and available space,that is why they came up with a different plan which is the establishment of fulani vigilantes.
both the Ruga nonsense and the establishment of vigilantes in the SE are meant to achieve one and the same[b] thing but unfortunately some stupid southerners think this about partisan politics.[/b]

I couldn't agree less with u. My grouse is that many southerners are blindly supporting this for cheap and temporal political gains without considering that the ripple effects of this action will be dare and may actually outlive their selfish interests.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Ruga Is To Address The Plight Of Herdsmen Then Why This? by fineboynl(m): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
what we should ask ourselves is how much the cattle is contributing to out GDP? who is eating the cow. is cow the only meat? why can't the whole south shone anything cattle meat..

if fulani don't have market for their cattle what will happen to them suddenly?

why do they need the land across the whole country? can't kano and kogi accommodate them all.

so many unanswered questions.
Re: If Ruga Is To Address The Plight Of Herdsmen Then Why This? by xelly: 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
Buhari is a terrorist. He wants to spread his terrorist activities all over the country.
Re: If Ruga Is To Address The Plight Of Herdsmen Then Why This? by overall90: 10:36am On Jun 29, 2019
ogashman:

I couldn't agree less with u. My grouse is that many southerners are blindly supporting this for cheap and temporal political gains without considering that the ripple effects of this action will be dare and may actually outlive their selfish interests.

that is the problem.its really troubling.
by the time the choas will start,Buhari will not be president,even people like Tinubu and Co would be gone and
for people who are in support or sitting on the fence because of party affiliation,they sholud know that there might not be anything like APC.ask yourself where is the NCNC, AG,NPN,UPN of this world.
Re: If Ruga Is To Address The Plight Of Herdsmen Then Why This? by OfficialAPCNig: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2019
I don't play Buhari nor Fulani terrorists, I blame Yoruba moslems and their Kings.
Re: If Ruga Is To Address The Plight Of Herdsmen Then Why This? by 9jabull: 11:06am On Jun 29, 2019
Its only in the zoo called Nigeria that government will grab land of the indegineous people and hand over to terrorist from other neighboring countries in the name of Fulani herdsmen, upon the killing, rape and other atrocities the use to commit on daily bases in the RUGA.

My question is has RUGA stop killing in Plateau jos and southern kaduna?,
The answer is capital NO, so why telling us that RUGA will solve herdsmen killings and rape.

Its a shame that even kogi governor gave them land because of 2nd term, and some other southern governors are warming up.
RUGA should be restricted to core north alone not even north central.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: AAC Expels Sowore, 28 Others / Shehu Sanni Under Attack Over A Congratulatory Message To Mercy. Photos / Abia Govt. Extends Date For Reopening Of Schools, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.