Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,424 members, 7,800,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

What Is Your Opinion On The COZA Rape Saga? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Opinion On The COZA Rape Saga? (395 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Opinion On The COZA Rape Saga? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
This issue has been trending on the cyberspace since morning. It appears some persons are defending the pastor while some support Mrs Dakolo. However, I will like to know nairalanders opinion on this. Do you think pastor Biodun is guilty and why? Do you think this is a plan by the devil to tarnish the image of a "man of God"

Lalasticala mynd44 seun
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The COZA Rape Saga? by GraGra247(m): 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
1. Her story simply didn't add up. Reno Omokri logically broke it down.

2. Why did she wait this long to come out. Ese Walter saga should have emboldened her to speak if she was truly raped.

3. She claimed she was raped multiple times. This was her biggest flaw. If the first one was rape, the rest wasn't as long as she wasn't living with the man. She was at least 17 and can reason.

4. Why didn't she report to her parents. At least to her mother if she was shy.

5. How could he rape her in her own parents house with relatives present and there was no ruse.

MY CONCLUSION:

She wasn't raped. She "unwilling" allowed him to have sex with her multiple times but she was disappointed with him as a so called pastor.

It haunted her and she felt so ashamed and chose a rape claim as escape route.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The COZA Rape Saga? by Regiomontanus(m): 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
Pastor Fatoyinbo is innocent until proven guilty.

Mrs. Dakolo's touching story and the support of the majority does not validate her claim one bit. Evidence and strong logical basis is needed here.

As long as Mrs. Dakolo doesn't go to court and there are no evidences to back up her claims, Pastor Fatoyinbo is innocent until proven guilty.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The COZA Rape Saga? by GOFRONT(m): 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
Just like Beer advert said "Drink responsibly"

Fvck responsibly if you must fvxk...

Fatoyinbo is not been finding it funny since morning...
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The COZA Rape Saga? by Trizyd(m): 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Pray for the pastor , pray for the woman.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The COZA Rape Saga? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
What I can say is this

Biodun Fagoyinbo took advantage of her innocence, her naivety, her inexperience. This man is like next to God figure in the heart of these women, married, single... And he being a sharp guy knowing fully well that he is tall, charming, handsome and very successful, knows very well that he can easily have his way into the pants of these powerless women who have been admiring secretly him all along. So in a way I won't call this a rape but I know it was not a mutual consent thing. They definitely felt used, abused, disappointed, abused, taken advantaged of, sexually molested.

So we can call this rape legally because the sexual acts was not a mutual consent thing. He made sex to them and he must have been having his way with many other beautiful women in his church but many of them are consensual thing. Few of them are actually raped, violated because they never expected they would fall so easily to his charm. They felt violated because they looked up to this man as a Father and spiritual figure more than a sexual partner.

My advise is that wives of pastors and GOs should start having sexual orientation lesson among themselves. Damn it. Many married do these but the worst that could happen is divorce. Pastors wives should do everything possible to become better and seriously improve on their bedmatics. Many married women becomes so boring immediately they get married. No new styles, very rigid, not creative, boring on bed, lazy and lose their beautiful and sexual personality after marriage.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The COZA Rape Saga? by Iykopee(m): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
An accused person remains innocent untill proven guilty by competent court of law. No if no but.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The COZA Rape Saga? by Boss13: 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
GraGra247:
1. Her story simply didn't add up. Reno Omokri logically broke it down.

2. Why did she wait this long to come out. Ese Walter saga should have emboldened her to speak if she was truly raped.

3. She claimed she was raped multiple times. This was her biggest flaw. If the first one was rape, the rest wasn't as long as she wasn't living with the man. She was at least 17 and can reason.

4. Why didn't she report to her parents. At least to her mother if she was shy.

5. How could he rape her in her own parents house with relatives present and there was no ruse.

MY CONCLUSION:

She wasn't raped. She "unwilling" allowed him to have sex with her multiple times but she was disappointed with him as a so called pastor.

It haunted her and she felt so ashamed and chose a rape claim as escape route.

She was raped and also taken advantage of by a powerful man and influential personality within her circle. She interpreting or handling it differently does not negate the fact she was sexually molested by someone she trust and look up to. She was a teenager and possibly incapable of appreciating, understanding and also acknowledging the significance and effects of what transpired between them. However, what is clear is that she didn’t like it and was taken advantage of.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The COZA Rape Saga? by Boss13: 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
maryjames9:
What I can say is this

Biodun Fagoyinbo took advantage of her innocence, her naivety, her inexperience. This man is like next to God figure in the heart of these women, married, single... And he being a sharp guy knowing fully well that he is tall, charming, handsome and very successful, knows very well that he can easily have his way into the pants of these powerless women who have been admiring secretly him all along. So in a way I won't call this a rape but I know it was not a mutual consent thing. They definitely felt used, abused, disappointed, abused, taken advantaged of, sexually molested.

So we can call this rape legally because the sexual acts was not a mutual consent thing. He made sex to them and he must have been having his way with many other beautiful women in his church but many of them are consensual thing. Few of them are actually raped, violated because they never expected they would fall so easily to his charm. They felt violated because they looked up to this man as a Father and spiritual figure more than a sexual partner.

My advise is that wives of pastors and GOs should start having sexual orientation lesson among themselves. Damn it. Many married do these but the worst that could happen is divorce. Pastors wives should do everything possible to become better and seriously improve on their bedmatics. Many married women becomes so boring immediately they get married. No new styles, very rigid, not creative, boring on bed, lazy and lose their beautiful and sexual personality after marriage.

We cannot blame the wives of these men for the actions of their partner. These men are sexual predators.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The COZA Rape Saga? by Immorttal: 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
maryjames9:
What I can say is this

Gbam
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The COZA Rape Saga? by EmperorHarry: 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
I'll relax and sit back until after a week plus when the attention seekers and noise makers close their market.

(1) (Reply)

Four Types Of People You Should Not Tell Your Secrets / Is Our Sperms An Evil Spirits? / Watch The LIMA (loveworld Intl Music Awards) 2019 Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.