Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (64839 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by joseph6071: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
The founder of Silverbird TV and Nigerian senator, Ben Murray Bruce has reacted to the rape allegations on the Coza senior pastor, Biodun Fatoyino by Busola Dakolo.

He wrote...

"I am deeply saddened and I stand in solidarity with Busola Dakolo. To put in perspective the enormity of rape crime in Nigeria, one day I was talking to 6 beauty queens, 5 opened up to me that they were raped as children."
"This and many more reasons are why I set up my foundation @BenBruce_NGO, which is solely committed to fighting Sexual/Domestic Abuse in our society."

"I am saddened by the revelations of Busola, and I am calling for a full-fledged investigation and the accused if found guilty must face the full and maximum wrath of the law."

"I further call on the Government to show more support for rape victims. We currently do not do enough to support rape victims."

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/coza-ben-bruce-reacts-to-busola-dakolo.html

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by HITdemUP: 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
Coza don buy market .

Pastor FAT-OYINBO right now

143 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Ernerstdavid55(m): 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Trippledee(m): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
Twitter Senetor

We hail ooo

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by oluwadabira111(m): 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
It just keep getting hotter and hotter.

6 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by landmark86: 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
Rate Nairalander now rushed to celebrities forum

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Olufela30: 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
so he's a senator ??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by CanineOfJackal: 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
Fatoyinbo will be freed because the elites worship in his rape haven called COZA.

Kachikwu worship there so you can see the type of people the idiot rapist minister to.

I stand with Bukola Dakolo.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by StrikeBack(m): 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin angry angry angry angry
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
Wee are sawffarin from cozaxious

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Righteousness89(m): 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
Fatoyinbo will be freed because the elites worship in his rape haven called COZA.

Kachikwu worship there so you can see the type of people the idiot rapist minister to.

I stand with Bukola Dakolo.

Don't Speak evil about those who attend the church.. they have done nothing wrong in attending the Church
The Pastor should be held Accountable for his deeds..

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by AgreatMan: 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
No be Nigeria again? Na only mouth. Watch as this matter will likely die again

7 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Richdad50(m): 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
shocked
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Junkie1: 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
.MR COMMON SENSE USED THE OPPORTUNITY TO FIRST ON ALL PROMOTE HIS NGO...SMH

ANYWAY WHAT DOES NED NWOKO HAVE SAY ABOUT ALL THESE?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by deepwater(f): 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lol

Can someone remind me what this man said about the killings of our compatriots in other west Africa countries ?

Back to the topic
Has the pastor guy been convicted of the crime of rape this one everyone is taking solidarity with the girl.

Life has a way of teaching us lessons.

I have seen cases of people been wrongly accused of something that never happened, not even a case of mistaken identity. It was a case that never happened in real life. Someone somewhere sat down and wrote the script, at the end the truth will always prevail.

It change my perspective completely about how I see cases I never witness. One thing that can fall a man quickly is making judgements and conclusions on hearsay .

Enough of this BS, take the matter to court and stop the pity party.

After all just as we had that pastor bleeped her so we heard that timi was smashing her before marriage

So why do we accept timi and reject pastor? Is it because timi later put a ring on it? U no know say husband dey rape wife too?

The babe should be ready to give substantial evidences in court otherwise u just cast yourself for nothing.

But y timi vex when pastor say make them go court grin

Hipsofagoddess:

You are typing like a tormented person

In 2017, your bank account was freezed because of a statement of fact issued about you to you bank by your boss. Even without trial you got penalized. I remember how much u created a thread about this here on NL.

Now go to your enclave and think about what justice truly means.

The girl has her claims, same way the pastor guy has his own too.

Let them meet in court. All these bandwagon hypnosis doesn't move everyone.

If you are exposed enough you should have heard about the Clinton and Monica case. Baba denied initially, but later owned up. The point is this, human being can lie at any time be it president, pastor, choir master or rape victim.

Believe what you hear with caution

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by dazzlingd(m): 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
angry

Nairaland front page filled with this shittty story, what sort of nonsense is this....

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by CanineOfJackal: 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
Righteousness89:

Don't Speak evil about those who attend the church.. they have done nothing wrong in attending the Church
The Pastor should be held Accountable for his deeds..
They are idiots. This pastor has been in the news countless times on rape issues. . They are the idiots shouting Ride on Pastor to the rapist

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by thesicilian: 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
How can you stand with the so called victim when no investigations have been done yet? You're supposed to be neutral until the case is finalized.

17 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Benekruku(m): 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
Chai!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by otokx(m): 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
thesicilian:
How can you stand with the so called victim when no investigations have been done yet? You're supposed to be neutral until the case is finalized.

Seconded

5 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by osejie17(m): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
This rape of a tin is going far soon buhari go talk him own

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by jgyfghjgybvh: 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
hmm
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by boiz2men(m): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
dapsoneh:
Run away from this guy
He is a scammer
He will send msg to you but you wont see anything

you are equally a scammer...

only greedy people fall for scams like this..

4 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Mrkumareze(m): 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
otokx:

Seconded

I tire oh .. soon all men will be accused of rape and everybody 'll start reacting..

4 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Godoverevery: 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
well anybody who have attended COZA before will understand it more less a social gathering than a church service.....A church were everybody is presumed born again, anything goes,no sinner,no alter call..... just dance, motivation talk and show off...that all.
A church were choir master give a choir member belle and he was still allowed to carry on without any punishment.
The man is the cause of his own problems.....I don't pity him

This is someone that dress at times to church like he is going to night club.....swag and all......No single discipline from him.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Toks2008(m): 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
It is well
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by PrettySleek(f): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
Under the Criminal Code of Nigeria, Rape is defined, as having unlawful carnal knowledge of a woman or girl, without her consent, or with her consent, if the consent is obtained by force or by means of threats or intimidation of any kind, or by fear of harm, or by means of false act, or, in case of a married woman, be personating her husband.
Rape can happen to anyone, please protect your love ones.
It doesn't matter how long it takes for someone to open up, what matters is that the person has the courage to speak out so that healing can start.

15 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by paparazzi1987(m): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nigerians should please stop reacting to this news..Trump is watching us thinking we have Nuclear Bombs

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by kokomaster3d: 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
thesicilian:

i pray your sister got raped, whether you will be neutral

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by hammedroyabat(m): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
Its getting tougher...

But the truth is, after a week the whole matter is likely to die down ...and we hear nothing of it again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos / Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) / Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.