Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) (25518 Views)

List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! / Warri Wonder: Waste Disposal Vehicle Spotted In Warri Today / Worst Bridge In The World At Igwe Ito, Obi LGA In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by SocialJustice: 11:28am On Jun 29, 2019
LKO:

Check the OP post again. He specifically said Warri South.
Yeah I know but Warri South is just one local government in Warri city. This thread could get an outsider thinking Warri South is the popular Warri people are always referring to not knowing that Warri is mostly Uvwie and Udu. Uvwie is the place boys come to you and ask you to hand your phone after you finish making your call.

A visitor could visit Uvwie for a party and feel safe that they are not in Warri South but if you be Warri boy, you know they must be obtained unless they have reinforcements on ground.

1 Like

Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by Solowande(m): 11:29am On Jun 29, 2019
godswilld10:

those area Na 100% warri
3 LGA make up warri(warri south, warri south west and warri north). Those areas u are referring to as warri is actually in uvwie LGA.
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by Surebank1: 11:36am On Jun 29, 2019
MVLOX:
I disagree with this post... have u been to Ekpan, Alegbo or Alaka?

my child, those places r not warri
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:39am On Jun 29, 2019
Solowande:
3 LGA make up warri(warri south, warri south west and warri north). Those areas u are referring to as warri is actually in uvwie LGA.
no bro, warri city is actually five local governments. With the 3 you called plus uvwie, udu and a portion of okpe( osubi side). While they are generally called warri on a broader level, they are very much autonomous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by Godson32(m): 11:45am On Jun 29, 2019
agarawu23:
Shebi na Nigeria warri dey? , everywhere in Nigeria is dangerous angry
Lols. Are u speaking thru Donald Trump, lols.
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by Divine200: 11:54am On Jun 29, 2019
All of you including the poster are stupid and dump.
Shun please put down this post.
Jeez!
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by UniqueDennis(m): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2019
odinga1of:
Hi House,

I am a silent reader and regular visitor of Travel section, well as a Waffi boy I think it's plausible and explicable to list somethings to outsiders and those planning to visit Warri should in case of incasity.......Lol

Well, for those intending to visit Warri (Warri South LGA), here is a list of 3 most dangerous areas where your phones, chains or valuables could disappear in a twinkle of an eye

Note: I am just doing this to enlighten the general public, not to ridicule or downgrade my home ( Warri) because this is where I live most of my life.

In no particular other, here is the 3 most hostest location in Warri.

1. Hausa Quarter/Igbudu Market/McDermott Road

This place is the hub of Warri and houses the most biggest market in Delta State and as such very busy. The bad boys (Awala boys) usaullly capitalise on strangers visiting the market............Here you could loose your phone, gold necklace and hand bag.

Add ekpan to that list
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by Solowande(m): 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:
no bro, warri city is actually five local governments. With the 3 you called plus uvwie, udu and a portion of okpe( osubi side). While they are generally called warri on a broader level, they are very much autonomous
no make uvwie or udu pipo hear u talk dis 4 public o, 4 dem go cut ur neck o

1 Like

Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by successfulhadi22(f): 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
Alaka and effurun too
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by toffyz(m): 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
majamajic:
I went to warri last year for a wedding ceremony,

before 6 pm everyone done sleep , unless those that trapped themselves inside hotels, no one was outside : just like Onitsha .

from Lagos down,

Enugu city remains the best , enough Respect to Calabar and Owerri too.

Bro....abeg removed owerri from there. Peaceful keh.
Though i be yoruba boy but the place they always scare me to visit. Too many robbery cases, chai
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by upower123(m): 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
MVLOX:
those place you are calling is under uviwe local government area
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by andreme(m): 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
There are no proofs. These are all just lies. There has been no tales of insecurities in warri recently
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by Bucajunior(m): 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
Those places are uvwie thou been mistaking for warri because of the closeness.
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by Recxzy019: 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
[quote author=odinga1of post=79763490]3 . Okere Road/Giwa Amu/Avenue

The last but not the list on my 3 most dangerous areas in Warri is the aforementioned areas ( These are areas are connected by traders, customers, taxi drivers, Keke drivers and host of others.

Rumours has it that these places houses some of the deadliest bad boys before the advent of Vigilante and other security agents.

So when next you are in Warri or planning to visit Warri, make sure you are at alert and be vigilant.

Feel free to ADD yours to the list ( you never know, we might be saving foreigners planning to visit Warri someday)

I live in enerhen Junction. Work in edjeba, chill at estate roundabout, so I know how rhi gs are done in these areas. You didn't even mention NPA, awor, Ekpan, ugbuwangwe etc... I'm sure he was given this story to post cos he's a silent reader. No disrespects tho

1 Like

Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by tooth4tooth: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
Fran6ik:
Please add these areas..
Ekpan
Effurun Roundabout
Eneheren Junction
Downtown
Ekpan
Alaka
Udumure grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
Your English is even more dangerous than those places you have listed. Study harder son.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by Jgovt(m): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
Warri south LG not UVWIE LG.. Ekpan nor be Warri
MVLOX:
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by nams77: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
MVLOX:
No mind op. Him no sabi anywhere
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by Jgovt(m): 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
Warri is the name, Effurun, Udu, okpe, Ughelli and sapele Lgs claim to be Warri that's why they're listing places in Uvwie and Co to be Warri... Warri starts from Water Odili junction but although and On Airport road from Giwa Amu junction.. So Effurun nor be Warri Op u Try
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by Dafemich(m): 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
MVLOX:
You Sabi. the guy no know anything. you dey mention dangerous places you mention ekpan. Ekpan na wafi on is own ooooo
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by tbaby534(f): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
MVLOX:

Those places are not in Warri
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by emu22(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
MVLOX:

Bros that's effurun and not warri.
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by kayspark27(m): 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
MVLOX:
Those places are different local government and not part of warri. That is effurun and Op is talking about warri
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by royalair(m): 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
kinzation:
Warri and pickpocket be like 5&6

someone should give me that Zuma meme

1 Like

Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by frozen70(f): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
Pls tell us more about Bayelsa because the crime rate there is second to Rivers

2 Likes

Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by Ezyp(m): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
MVLOX:
Ekpan war zone grin grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by ochiosa(m): 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
emeijeh:
For some time now, we have not seen this caption on nairaland : WARRI BILLIONAIRE, AYIRI
Because he left those that were promoting and making it easy for him to get free money PDP to APC, forgetting that politics is local. now APC operational base is far from him no recogition talk less of giving contract.
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by Stricklybidness(m): 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
emeijeh:
For some time now, we have not seen this caption on nairaland : WARRI BILLIONAIRE, AYIRI
Bad guy so you notice am....lol..
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by Stricklybidness(m): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
majamajic:
I went to warri last year for a wedding ceremony,

before 6 pm everyone done sleep , unless those that trapped themselves inside hotels, no one was outside : just like Onitsha .

from Lagos down,

Enugu city remains the best , enough Respect to Calabar and Owerri too.
Tot Onitsha is now calm?
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by Stricklybidness(m): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
I can remember in 2012 new year eve,everywhere was busy immediately after they shouted happy new year,on our way home around stadium road,a guy was gruesomely stabbed with his intestines hanging out,simply because they wanted his phone and he refused........ordinary Nokia phone.D funniest thing was that people just kept running nobody refused to wait and assist.I wanted to help hm but I was in shock and didn't even know what to do.
Ordinary phone....no wahala...hope the guy survived that night?
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by Stricklybidness(m): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
Jinad50:
A more reason why I need a licenced gun.
Very important especially in SS and SE..
Re: 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) by teniboss(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
This one never hear Ekpan and alaja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes Fulani Man On Top Of Bike Dead In Minna,Niger State(Graphic Pics / Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? / LASEMA At Accident Scene On 3rd Mainland Bridge (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.