Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,457 members, 7,781,314 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:22 PM

I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Fee Sales Page For A Product - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Fee Sales Page For A Product (915 Views)

I Will Verify Your Fiverr US Account For A Fee / Help Design My Wordpress Templates For A Fee. / Help Me Get This wordpress Template/ theme For A Fee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Fee Sales Page For A Product by neutralmind: 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
I have a physical product I want to sell online. Its a household product used basically in the kitchen.

The plan is to sell online via Facebook ads and other platforms basically.

I need a simple sales page. Just 1 page to illustrate the features and benefits of the product.

I need someone to help put it all together

I'm running on a very low budget so I want something very simple, don't mind a free domain/ host etc.n.

Kindly assist
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Fee Sales Page For A Product by emillysmigael(f): 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
Can be done but surely not for free...
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Fee Sales Page For A Product by Donmoscojaja(m): 9:18am On Jun 29, 2019
message 07062062979
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Fee Sales Page For A Product by havilahconsults: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2019
neutralmind:

Contact Havilah Consults on 070 six seven one 90 two two two
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Fee Sales Page For A Product by gracefoundmme(m): 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
neutralmind:
I have a physical product I want to sell online. Its a household product used basically in the kitchen.

I need a simple sales page. Just 1 page to illustrate the features and benefits of the product.

Kindly assist

Hi am Olufemi Godswill
A full Stack Web developer...
I have doen jobs exactly like this
You can get in touch with me on siggy and I'll send you mybpast work... a trial will convince you.

Thanks.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Fee Sales Page For A Product by darexkey(m): 6:51am On Jun 30, 2019
I'm a professional digital marketer/web designer, chat me up on whatsapp 07039359066. I can offer you a free hosting service
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Fee Sales Page For A Product by bedfordng(m): 8:31am On Jun 30, 2019
neutralmind:

I'm running on a very low budget so I want something very simple, don't mind a free domain/ host etc.n.

Kindly assist
I can get it done for you and also integrate an SMS features so that once someone submit the purchase form, you will receive instant SMS of the order which will have the customers details. this way you can contact them immediately even while they are still on the website. you don't have to keep checking your mail for order as you will keep receiving instant SMS immediately they make order.

you can Also decide to enable the customer receive a confirmation order SMS to let them know you've received their order and you will get in touch with them soon. this way it gives them the impression that you are running a professional business

this can be done with WordPress. not many knows about this , so you get to take advantage of it with the SMS notification when customers submit the order. you can get in touch via contact details on my signature
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Fee Sales Page For A Product by Kamxin(m): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2019
neutralmind:

Kindly assist

contact us @ www.weblinktechnologies.net

or whatsapp: 08027 886 496
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Fee Sales Page For A Product by Testdeathh: 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
Venbobo:

THIS GUY JULIUS2214 IS A SCAMMER BEWARE !!
You are the fowl on this forum

(1) (Reply)

I Need A A Pin Verified Adsense Plus Domain To Buy / I Will Pay To Have A Guest Post On Your Site. Paid Guest Post On Your Site / How Can I Make Use Of My Adsense Account. Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.