Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,148 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:49 AM

Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) (82132 Views)

Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) / Samuel Elias Commits Suicide! UNN Final Year Student Drinks Sniper / Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) by flexerking(m): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Sniper VS rape VS soapy.

Naija too sweet abeg
i swear best time to be a nigerian
Re: Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
Many people don’t understand the severity of depression, how depressed people are in their lowest point in life where death seems to be the only option for them. It is difficulty for them to speak out also, it is left for us to watch out for our family, friends, neighbors to see if there’s is any change in their behavior, if they are down. It will help a lot, if someone is depressed you will know easily they become withdrawn, spend a whole lot of time with their self more than before.

I hope more mental health is taught, easier accessibility to psychologist and therapist also.

We will all be alright, let’s all do our part and remain positive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) by Habeyy(m): 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
Stupid girl.

They should have left her to die
Who needs your your judgmental trash here

You are part of the bigger problem

The fact you re able to think clear dosent give u the leverage to berate others who can't or aren't thinking clear

Mr moralist
Re: Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
AroOkigbo:
Before committing suicide, think about sex
is sex dat sweet ni
Re: Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) by Habeyy(m): 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
PRESENTATION:
Many people don’t understand the severity of depression, how depressed people are in their lowest point in life where death seems to be the only option for them. It is difficulty for them to speak out also, it is left for us to watch out for our family, friends, neighbors to see if there’s is any change in their behavior, if they are down. It will help a lot, if someone is depressed you will know easily they become withdrawn, spend a whole lot of time with their self more than before.

I hope more mental health is taught, easier accessibility to psychologist and therapist also.

We will all be alright, let’s all do our part and remain positive.
Thank u
U nailed it
I understand what depression means
I was there before
Thank God for God

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
Habeyy:

Thank u
U nailed it
I understand what depression means
I was there before
Thank God for God

I’m glad you pulled through it, difficult times are hard, being depressed is worse off.
Re: Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) by TANID(m): 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
Onyi22:
God give me d Grace to overcome depression n frustration
Amen!!!

Thank You aunty tohyorsih2 For Help Me Overcome Depression, You Really Try For Me That Time. grin

Onyi22 Don't Worry You Would Soon Overcome It, Just Make Sure You're hanging Out With Happy Funny People.

grin 90% Of Depression Here In Nigeria Has To Do With Money grin
Re: Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) by blackslayer: 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
dalass:
Sniper seems to be the official tool for ending life now. What could have caused this fine girl now to try and end her life?
I think parents need to stop pampering their children so that this lily livered set of suicidal people will cease. cool
cool

You are utterly ignorant it's unreal. You lack empathy too, reason for your arrogant and ignorant comment. Your conclusion is also bereft of logic and devoid of any form of empathy. Do better and be better.

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) by damoobaba: 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
suitlovers:

Well since rape is trending in Nigeria and Nairaland, it's possible.

Guy I think you are funny, but please edit your comment. We are talking of human life here and not comedy.

Get the best and finest quality UK suits for men at 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.

You're funnier
Re: Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) by enemyofprogress: 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
God punish all those that rescued her.
Re: Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) by enemyofprogress: 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
TANID:
Amen!!!

Thank You aunty tohyorsih2 For Help Me Overcome Depression, You Really Try For Me That Time. grin

Onyi22 Don't Worry You Would Soon Overcome It, Just Make Sure You're hanging Out With Happy Funny People.

shioooooor. Woman wrapper
Re: Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) by dahtboi: 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
winkuna get wahala oo person no fit die in peace again for this country again ahbi...abeg fyn girl next time yhu want take sniper wait till every bdy don commot from hauz xo daht yhu go die in peace...
Re: Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) by Wetstone: 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
Let me state categorically that whoever wants to commit suicide should be allowed to so by all means, since that's the only solution they can think of.

I hate rubbish

Already sef we too plenty for this naija, at least make small space still de. �
Re: Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) by Greatfullheart: 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
oh girl why you tell people say you wan die na? see f**k up. person no fit take his or decision again??

Re: Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) by Wetstone: 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
Who wan die make e die ooo we too plenty for this naija sef, some people need to shift make chance de �
Re: Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) by JuanDeDios: 11:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
AroOkigbo:
If you're a virgin and don't know srx nko?
Re: Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) by onadana: 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
AroOkigbo:

You can't imagine how it is to have a twisted mind...horrible
Re: Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) by justjify(m): 12:05am On Jun 30, 2019
Beauty without brain
Re: Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) by prof800(m): 12:27am On Jun 30, 2019
ChristineC:
Hmm
I'm sorry but this is becoming a big problem. Nigerians I know don't waste lives, maybe except fulani herdsmen embarassed
grin
Re: Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) by Igwe29(m): 1:13am On Jun 30, 2019
Neat job guys! She's going nowhere. We're in this country together good or bad.
Re: Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) by Slurity(m): 2:15am On Jun 30, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
Stupid girl.
They should have left her to die
May you never be depressed
Re: Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) by TANID(m): 2:27am On Jun 30, 2019
enemyofprogress:
shioooooor. Woman wrapper
Hahahahahahahahahaha! grin Abi Women Scalf grin

Seriously She Really Help Me.
Re: Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:11am On Jun 30, 2019
Pepperoniq:
Eiyah... Nonsense... Season of Suicide has gone. We are now in Rape Season
Who will rape her now?
Re: Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) by Donattoe(m): 4:56am On Jun 30, 2019
She just remembered how she was raped at age 12 and wanted to die.
Re: Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) by Brock1: 5:14am On Jun 30, 2019
Mijioyime1:
A 40OL accounting student of UNIBEN drank sniper late hours of yesterday

Her is is ify and we thankGod she is recovering now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg8mZVyl8xE

She wants to go and rest, unna still bring her back to life, is it that earth is better than where she is going?
Re: Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) by nagalee(m): 5:31am On Jun 30, 2019
TundeeednuT:
So this girl wants to waste her pussy. That pussy must not die
Amen ooo
Re: Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) by charlsecy(m): 7:07am On Jun 30, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
Stupid girl. They should have left her to die
You're ignorant. Sorry.
Re: Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 30, 2019
TANID:
Amen!!!

You're welcome smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 30, 2019
enemyofprogress:
shioooooor. Wompan wrapper

Gbenue soun! aproko angry

Wetin concern you

Re: Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) by Ajibade123(m): 7:47am On Jun 30, 2019
This is so sad though school might me so frustrating and full of regrets but suicide is not the option....see how you can deal with University regrets And depression here
https://explicitsuccess.com/dealing-with-regret-and-depression/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release / Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him / How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.