Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend (47976 Views)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K / Chinese Lady Holds On To Boyfriend’s Tongue During Break-up Kiss (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by Priscy01(f): 3:23am On Jun 29, 2019
A South African man and a singer simply identified as Nkosii was left heartbroken after his girlfriend disclosed to him that the baby which she has been carrying for 8 months thinking it belongs to him actually belongs to her ex boyfriend.

According to the man who thought he was going to be a father soon and also felt betrayed by his girlfriend for keeping the truth from away him for 8 months, “She knew all along. That’s why she said she wanted to tell me. I honestly think she wanted me to help her out financially,” Nkosii said.

Adding that his mother who has been thinking she's going go be a grandmother soon would be heartbroken if he tell her that he's not the owner of the baby.

Nkosii also shared a screenshot of messages sent to him by the girlfriend, telling him the truth and also pleading with him adding that she can also pay him back all the money he has spend on her in taking care of the unborn baby.

Read what he wrote below;

“And mannnnnn. I thought I was going to be a father�

“She knew all along. That’s why she said she wanted to tell me. I honestly think she wanted me to help her out financially. I mean if she was clean she would have told me as soon as she knew. Now my mother is happy about being a grandma �

What makes me sad is that she kept the secret and lied for 8 months . We already planned everything and she was nagging me that I’m not taking care of her and I was literally doing the best I could. Sending her all the money I got. �”

Source; https://www.foxmeek.com/viral/man-left-heartbroken-after-his-girlfriend-told-him-the-baby-shes-carrying-belongs-to-her-ex-boyfriend

3 Likes

Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:36am On Jun 29, 2019
Women don Dey wise.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by kenzo25(m): 3:55am On Jun 29, 2019
Life is complicated I pray it won’t happen to me ooo I will commit suicide with chilled beer ni o

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by daddytime(m): 3:58am On Jun 29, 2019
Deception and leading one on has always been their stock in trade.

They term it smartness but all I see are empty numb-skulled dundees.

Complicated souls.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by essenceplus: 4:00am On Jun 29, 2019
daddytime:
N

Boos good morning o grin

1 Like

Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by daddytime(m): 4:01am On Jun 29, 2019
essenceplus:

Boos good morning o grin

Hahha...essence good morning grin

Bumper to bumber
Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by essenceplus: 4:15am On Jun 29, 2019
daddytime:

Hahha...essence good morning grin

Bumper to bumber

grin No be small thing o. How the female version of you bros
Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by martyns303(m): 4:18am On Jun 29, 2019
Men are scum, granted. What do we now call this woman/lady?

20 Likes

Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by daddytime(m): 4:19am On Jun 29, 2019
essenceplus:

grin No be small thing o. How the female version of you bros

Dem dey my brother
Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by WonderManly(m): 4:23am On Jun 29, 2019
Priscy01:
A South African man and a singer simply identified as Nkosii was left heartbroken after his girlfriend disclosed to him that the baby which she has been carrying for 8 months thinking it belongs to him actually belongs to her ex boyfriend.

According to the man who thought he was going to be a father soon and also felt betrayed by his girlfriend for keeping the truth from away him for 8 months, “She knew all along. That’s why she said she wanted to tell me. I honestly think she wanted me to help her out financially,” Nkosii said.

Adding that his mother who has been thinking she's going go be a grandmother soon would be heartbroken if he tell her that he's not the owner of the baby.

Nkosii also shared a screenshot of messages sent to him by the girlfriend, telling him the truth and also pleading with him adding that she can also pay him back all the money he has spend on her in taking care of the unborn baby.

Read what he wrote below;

“And mannnnnn. I thought I was going to be a father�

“She knew all along. That’s why she said she wanted to tell me. I honestly think she wanted me to help her out financially. I mean if she was clean she would have told me as soon as she knew. Now my mother is happy about being a grandma �

What makes me sad is that she kept the secret and lied for 8 months . We already planned everything and she was nagging me that I’m not taking care of her and I was literally doing the best I could. Sending her all the money I got. �”

Source; https://www.foxmeek.com/viral/man-left-heartbroken-after-his-girlfriend-told-him-the-baby-shes-carrying-belongs-to-her-ex-boyfriend

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

14 Likes

Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by blazepascal(m): 5:03am On Jun 29, 2019
What a mess how would you feel if you were in his shoes

2 Likes

Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by Ven97: 5:08am On Jun 29, 2019
He should be happy she told him when it was not too late. Paternity fraud is becoming more rampant tho

34 Likes

Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by Beadex1(m): 5:35am On Jun 29, 2019
Lucky guy. Have said it time without number all my children must undergo DNA test if them like make them get my same forehead or grow the same style of beards like mine in the mom stomach it won't deter me from doing DNA

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:59am On Jun 29, 2019
Maga don pay cheesy
Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by Junkie1: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2019
HE SHOULD BE HAPPY SHE DIDN'T GO THROUGH WITH PINNING ANOTHER MAN'S CHILD ON HIM.. WOULD HAVE BEEN WORSE IF HE FOUND OUT YEARS LATER

14 Likes

Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by nairalee(m): 10:25am On Jun 29, 2019
Hmmm may we not meet women with cold frozen hearts as this

Amen

1 Like

Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by Erolow(f): 10:26am On Jun 29, 2019
Chai!

Some ladies get mind o!

Abeg register for free digital marketing training in my signature below
Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by AgreatMan: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2019
Nigga, I beg go n lick ur wound alone n leave Nigerians outta your misfortune.

Nigerians are still searching for a missing bottle of KREST, it contains some Vital DNA and fingerprint samples that will be used to solve a rape case. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by Peejoeee(m): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2019
Almost fell victim to this last month until the ex called me and said keep off. Not really an ex on second thought.

1 Like

Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by Boyooosa(m): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2019
Don't worry, u will survive the rappe
Enjoy while it lasts...
Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2019
good riddance to wetin sef. you should be celebrating

1 Like

Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by RSVP: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2019
Is it not a taboo to have sex with a pregnant woman??

I mean a woman carrying someone else baby sad

Yookk
Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by Mikkytomiwa(m): 10:29am On Jun 29, 2019
Wow.. that's very heartbroken nd she said it lyk it was nothing special

1 Like

Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by Olalan(m): 10:30am On Jun 29, 2019
If you didn't meet your girl as a virgin be ready for any surprises

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by delpee(f): 10:30am On Jun 29, 2019
The height of wickedness!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Proposes 2 His Girlfriend At The Very Spot He Met Her In Osun 11yrs Ago(Pics / Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) / "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.