Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation (45842 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by GISTM0RE: 3:46am On Jun 29, 2019
GistMore.com

Nigerian veteran Actress, Patience Ozokwo has
has reacted to the rape allegations on the Coza senior pastor, Biodun Fatoyino by Busola Dakolo.

According to her the video shared online;

I hate rape I stand against rape in any form of shame. It is not justifiable at all and should not be allowed, God bless you lovers of mama G.

Watch video below..
http://gistmore.com/veteran-actress-patience-ozokwo-reacts-to-busola-dakolo-rape-allegation

4 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by GISTM0RE: 3:46am On Jun 29, 2019

1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by daddytime(m): 3:54am On Jun 29, 2019
Mama, you react late. The younger ones don react all the reaction finish.

177 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 3:57am On Jun 29, 2019
All our celebrities have turned chemical reactants including the ones we were almost forgetting.

Who knows where Patience Ozokwo's church is, the last I heard of her, she'd become a pastor.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by martyns303(m): 4:14am On Jun 29, 2019
Met this woman once at the airport, very lovely and beautiful woman. Absolutely different from the character she portrays in most of her movies, good to see her standing up for a good cause.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by itspzpics(m): 4:14am On Jun 29, 2019
Toor
Re: Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by GOFRONT(m): 4:57am On Jun 29, 2019
REACTORS EVERYWHERE...

I can imagine how guilty conscience be tormenting some Abuja pastors right now....

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by 9jahotblog: 5:12am On Jun 29, 2019
Timi Dakolo's wife has come out to explain how COZA Pastor raped her Watch the interesting video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1r38159KbQ
Re: Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by nzeobi(m): 6:07am On Jun 29, 2019
it's just an accusation but why always him

6 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by johnlvis(m): 6:26am On Jun 29, 2019
The ones that seduced him should also come out and tell us .

11 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Nukilia: 6:35am On Jun 29, 2019
johnlvis:
The ones that seduced him should also come out and tell us .
The ones who knew the pastor is a married man and seduced him with late night talk talk grin grin grin... I will always advise young men who are pastors, let your wife handle the women.... Women know how best to handle each other, do not expose yourself to the cunningness of the daughters of Eve grin grin grin

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 29, 2019
I say me I must book space for every story whe carry Busola and Fatoyinbo name

Meanwhile, at the end of the day, 150 million Nigerians will react. The remaining fifty million will be mostly aboki illiterates (Buhari inclusive) who don't even know what is going on around the country, talk more about the world.

Atiku, react abeg!

But if that Fatoyinbo guy actually did what he was accused of doing, he's going down. He might not to prison, but it will affect his church business tremendously.

7 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Eziokwugbaoto: 7:52am On Jun 29, 2019
Hmm reaction upandan.
Patiently waiting for the PDP to comman blame this rape incident on Oga Bubu. grin

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by GisterBlogger: 11:53am On Jun 29, 2019
kiss
Re: Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by yungmoney447(m): 11:57am On Jun 29, 2019
Biodun don suffer
Re: Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by datopaper(m): 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
Am waiting for PDP, APC, Tinubu, Buhari, trump, obaof lagos, aare ona kankafo gbogbo Yoruba to comment on this busola matter.

Less I forget chief justice of federation.

It is painful
Re: Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by SimSify(m): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
Some years back our friend and brother got down with Kidney illness.. And since then the battle has been ON to save his Life from this Life threatening illness.. Through the grace of God and good spirited individual God has laid it in there heart to assist we have been able to raise 90% of the fee required for his medical expenses.. Now we left with a little fraction of the amount #500,000..please kindly Nigerians no amount is too small 100,200,1000,5000..we can make this possible.. We can do it.. LETS MAKE GIDEON LIVE..
Thanks for all your support and donations God bless..we can do.. We will get it done..

Re: Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Felixalex(m): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hmmmm

As we no kuku get nuclear reactors like other countries, make we de use mouth and keypad de react na

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by landmark86: 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
I say NO to rape

But why did it took her so long to speak out?
During the time of Ese Walter wud have been the best moment to nail it. But she still decided to remain mute.

Let assume the accused happen to be a road side mechanical will she still come out to say thing? Just a question abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by kennosklint(m): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
Two months time you will hear dankolo has divorced his wife as a result of ( I nor fit marry public toilet) tufiakwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
Chai Even this woman I respected such a pity foolishness is really a father in this country abeg who knows how to use blender very well abeg biodun and fatoyinbo will not feed me
Re: Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by anyimontana(m): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
Everyone in naija don turn to reactor

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by oyetunder(m): 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
shocked Let us be real, for a woman married to a guy like Dakolo with kids to come out like this calls for concern. She and her Hubby stand to gain nothing from such an accusation. Also. Why this pastor all the time? Is he such a threat to the Kingdom of Satan to deserve all these attacks? Nay. Imagine, even Olukoya of MFM who fires die die die prayers had not been a victim of such accusations.

7 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Upton: 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
Late reaction. Lol
Re: Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Upton: 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
daddytime:
Mama, you react late. The younger ones don react all the reaction finish.
grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by chuose2: 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
The problem with Nigerians is their follow the herds mentality.

We swallow lies easily!

They convinced Nigerians that Buhari was a Messiah.
While knowing fully well he is an illiterate with a jihadists mindest

Now please how can Nigerian call a man who flashes satans horns a Christian, let alone a Pastor?

In another picture he is seen flashing satans 666

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9731245_561954920170708214708jpeg91caaa6768cb90ea513cd78d394dd22d_jpegce62bb373976d74cdabd119ae3947489

This man has no intention of seeking Jesus, so he made his logo a Pyramid

I BEG UNA IN THE NAME OF JESUS,NO DEY CALL AM PASTOR

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by seunmohmoh(f): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
Waiting for michael jackson to react.

#RAPEISWRONG
Re: Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by Tharaja(m): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
And I have the plan of going to Guzape Hills to meet with this pastor fa!!!

I been wan table my unemployment matter for the pastor fa!!!.....Kaii...See as devil don pour sand sand for my movement

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo) / Davido: 'Chioma, The Chef Chi Will Be My Bride Soon' / Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.