Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,882 members, 7,806,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks (71653 Views)

Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by dachilino: 5:09am On Jun 29, 2019
Ese Walter, the lady who first publicly accused Pastor Fatoyinbo of rape, has reacted to the Busola Dakolo's rape allegation against the COZA Founder. 

Ese Walter had in 2013, confessed to having had an affair with the church’s Senior Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, another former female member has come out with claims of her alleged encounter with the pastor in a hotel in Lagos. Unmarried then, the former COZA member had sent social media alight after she alleged in a blog post that she had a week-long sexual relationship with the pastor during his London visit. Ms. Walter, who admitted that the relationship was consensual, however said she felt “abused and manipulated” by Mr. Fatoyinbo and the fleeting manner the church’s leadership handled the affair after she raised it with another pastor in the church.

Ese Walter who reacted to the Busola Dakolo's rape allegation against Pastor Fatoyinbo, said she was first wondering what she had a surge in friend requests. However when told that the world owes her an apology for not believing her when she went public with the rape allegation in 2013, she revealed that she has moved past that as all she needs now is a phone as hers crashed. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/29/ese-walter-who-first-publicly-accused-pastor-fatoyinbo-of-rape-reacts-to-busola-dakolos-allegation/

She wrote;

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by prospero5(m): 5:10am On Jun 29, 2019
Ese Walter!
I don't know why I saved her story on my BB phone for over two years. I was just reading and imagining so many things. I can relate to how she feels today. Something is telling me that there's tears unexplainable in her eyes this moment.
I am happy for you, Ese.

243 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:16am On Jun 29, 2019
What if they are lying? Just what if? I am not downplaying rape, but whatsoever happened to "a person is innocent until proven guilty"? It seems with rape, a man is guilty until proven innocent. If any woman accuses any man of rape, the dude stands condemned in the court of public opinion, no proof needed. Her allegation is all the proof required.

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Nobody: 5:27am On Jun 29, 2019
Vindicated at last.

Not many people have this opportunity. Some people's vindication come years after they are gone.

Lucky her.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Born2Breed(f): 5:27am On Jun 29, 2019
Ese go don drink like one crate from Kpasto Kosa Phat Oyinbo.

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by benuejosh: 5:31am On Jun 29, 2019
An allegation of Rape was labelled against Joseph by Portiphars wife. She even presented an exhibit which was Joseph's shirt. Nobody believed Joseph. He was jailed.
But God knew Joseph was innocent!
WE ARE HERE TODAY.

219 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by hisexcellency34: 5:32am On Jun 29, 2019
Are we sure this COZA is not an end time church set up by Satan to win souls for hell fire?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by kaziblake(f): 5:33am On Jun 29, 2019
Finally she is vindicated

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Twoclans(f): 5:33am On Jun 29, 2019
Why do I have this funny feeling this pastor rapes for diabolical reasons.The guy is fine, getting a woman to make love to him can hardly be an issue for him even while he was broke. If the accusations are real and he actually rapes up and down then it must be for diabolical reasons. Regardless rape is BAD. angry

177 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by project4OO: 5:33am On Jun 29, 2019
We haven't heard the last of this!

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Kreamie(m): 5:33am On Jun 29, 2019
Fatoyinbo is going down!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Onlinealaba(m): 5:34am On Jun 29, 2019
The only thing is people will cash out big from these scandal see as the sharp girl wan capitalize on this..am sitting on the fence and observing all these cool

Check my signature/website, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Zombiekiller010: 5:35am On Jun 29, 2019
Fatoyinbo is in Soup.
I wonder how sane people will go to his church 2mao for sunday service

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by TheStrongest: 5:36am On Jun 29, 2019
She admitted it was CONSENSUAL, she just felt manipulated.
So why them still dey call am RAPE? person need to learn all these forms of rape of make person nor go use his today's action spoil tomorrow name...
All Future Billionaires please stay safe, let's be guided. In as much as konji na bastard, make we apply wisdom while we dey run matter....
Try as much as possible to avoided cases like this, I nor go happy to dey read stories/allegations like this against you tomorrow. Stay safe and keep the Hustle Legit..

140 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by oshe11: 5:36am On Jun 29, 2019
Girls and rape ehn.......

Everybody shouting "She has been Vindicated" as though the pastor has been found guilty and convicted

Or because 2 or more persons accused him of same thing means he is guilty?

Well, Ama just fold my hands and wait like I normally do

No matter how fish head big reach, he go still get tail

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 5:36am On Jun 29, 2019
benuejosh:
An allegation of Rape was labbelled against Joseph by Portiphars wife. She even presented an exhibit which was Joseph s shirt. Nobody believed Joseph. He was jailed.
But God knew Joseph was innocent!
WE ARE HERE TODAY.

Where are you?

Abeg speak for yourself

20 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by crafteck(m): 5:36am On Jun 29, 2019
I'm coming back to comment, lemme go an brush so u won't say my mouth is whosin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Imoh555(m): 5:36am On Jun 29, 2019
Booked
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by crackhouse(m): 5:37am On Jun 29, 2019
Na wa oo
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by freshyung: 5:38am On Jun 29, 2019
Land of râpé(lors)
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by GTFOH: 5:39am On Jun 29, 2019
Oloriburuku people will soon cumman react!!

as if that will bring about the development the shithole country needs!!

Them rape you for bonet of car grin grin grin grin angry

Common Sense Is Not That Common!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Bestinstinct(m): 5:40am On Jun 29, 2019
I believed this lady from day one. Happy to see the truth coming out....wish I can afford to buy her an iPhone embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by SOFTENGR: 5:43am On Jun 29, 2019
I don't seem to understand again.
Does it mean that when you have an affair with a woman and you break up, you automatically become a rapist?
All these idiots shouting RAPE up and down...there is reward for every action.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by laurel03(m): 5:43am On Jun 29, 2019
95% of Nigeria religion leaders are frauds

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by oshe11: 5:44am On Jun 29, 2019
Bestinstinct:
I believed this lady from day one. Happy to see the truth coming out....wish I can afford to buy her an iPhone embarassed
Even if na 5k send her......

Stop wasting wishesundecided

SOFTENGR:
I don't seem to understand again.
Does it mean that when you have an affair with a woman and you break up, you automatically become a rapist?
All these idiots shouting RAPE up and down...there is reward for every action.
There was this girl I dated back then......

When we wanna make love, after romancing and all she'd say NO
As a Gentle guy na to pack face, next thing she'd turn to me and say I'm not romantic cos I should has insisted on making love(it apparently turns her own when she's being cajoled and slightly forcedshocked)

Tomorrow Now when one witch enter her head, she come out to say I raped her......

74 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym / Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls / I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.