Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,860 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented (48719 Views)

Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: Shehu Sani Reacts To FG's Plan / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: South-East Governors, Ortom, Ishaku, Reject It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by sapientia(m): 8:45am On Jun 29, 2019
sarrki:
If the report is true

I love you so much

I swear with every fiber in my body

I will be your worst antagonist

I rest my case for now until it is confirmed

Hack Alert

This cannot be you.

Please, allow wailers to do their job.

We have stopped recruiting.

We need no Mole.

Your life Duty as a NL Zs is to accept anything from the unapologetic Coupist.
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by OfficialAPCNig: 8:47am On Jun 29, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Where you will know that this RUGA is purely a Fulanis expansionism and islamization program is that you will notice how core northern states have been left out of the RUGA program deliberately , even states like Kano state that offered the endless Falgore Forest to the herdsmens where left and Buhari even left out his own Katsina state .
Katsina has the largest community of indigenous Hausa Christians and the moslems are not happy.

There are hundreds of Christian communities scattered throughout Katsina and believe me, those settlement would be sited around those community.

Winter is coming and Jihad is almost upon us, but only few of our sophiskated brothers are seeing the handwriting.

One ediot even blamed Ndi Igbos for all the kidnapping in the East.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by incentive: 8:52am On Jun 29, 2019
“This is an integrated settlement that will bring about the production of pasture grasses, water, schools, markets, meat and milk processing, and where it can create a sub-sector of the economy. This is something that if done properly, will create a lot of jobs.”

What kind of job? We are talking about technology. We what to compete with other countries in technology not moving cows from one point to another.

Why not create the job among the fulanis or the hersmen at North and leave SE, alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by abdulazeez1002(m): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2019
sarrki:
Muhammadu Buhari !!!!!

Sire you don’t have business with this

It should be private sector driven

It’s not a solution

It will create more bloodshed
Did Buhari force it on any state? The way you Wailers mention Buhari baffles me. Anything Buhari, anything Buhari. Did you even read the topic

The governors knows what is good for his people.

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by reality1010: 8:52am On Jun 29, 2019
sarrki:

The truth is that they really want to take over Taraba economically and politically

They have succeeded economically

Politically still struggling

It won’t spell well

Seriously

Taraba is a Christian dominated state in percentages

I don’t like playing religious cards

But the truth Be told

Let’s respect people culture and way of living

Who are those advising Muhammadu Buhari?

It seems something is not right somewhere
Not only culture it is a private business. They should be allowed to sort themselves like other business men.
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by abdulazeez1002(m): 8:55am On Jun 29, 2019
sarrki:
If the report is true

I love you so much

I swear with every fiber in my body

I will be your worst antagonist

I rest my case for now until it is confirmed
Who cares?

Who do you think you are? Worst antagonist my foot
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:58am On Jun 29, 2019
I don't know how we should do this situation with balance? Allah said do justice with all people around you, if am president of this nation today. This situation will settle. Yes every body have right on his land. Fulani are business men, yes they are business men at the end they will sell all their cattle in the market to Nigerians. So let all of us do business among ourselves. And Fulani need to pay tax yes they must pay tax. If am president I will call all Nigeria governors we will do meeting about this ruga of a thing, how many governor can get land in their state for rent ? So Fulani will rent those land for some year. And pay directly into that state account as surce of income for that state, and there will be rule for Fulani and community they should not pass each other boundary doing so they government should terminate the contract between Fulani and community. But I think if they follow this way everybody will be benefits in it.

But to be honest Fulani need to pay tax because they are also business men.
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:59am On Jun 29, 2019
Why are they using federal government fund and land for private business?
What will the federal government benefit from this
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by incentive: 9:01am On Jun 29, 2019
When asked whether the government would go ahead with the initiative despite its rejection by many other states, the official replied, “Why not? Of course, the government will go ahead with the programme, particularly in states that are willing to have it. For states that are not interested, no problem.”

Southeast are not willing neither are we interested on this fulanization and Islamazing Nigeria with the word "RUGA."

2 Likes

Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by incentive: 9:03am On Jun 29, 2019
When asked whether the government would go ahead with the initiative despite its rejection by many other states, the official replied, “Why not? Of course, the government will go ahead with the programme, particularly in states that are willing to have it. For states that are not interested, no problem.”

SE are not willing neither are they interested on the fulanization and Islamazing Nigeria with the word "RUGA."
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:03am On Jun 29, 2019
sarrki:

Brother I lived 3 decades plus of my life in the north

I was born and brought up in the north

I mingle with the high and mighty in the north

They know me very well

Ask around even on this forum

Who is sarrki among the northern oligarchy

I can bet you there is more to that you just said

I am a die hard Buhari

On this I will never agree to it

Like I said

I rest my case until it’s confirmed
You mingle with which high and mighty? Where do you even live in the North? You are either southern Kaduna or those Jos Christians.

Just say some people know you on this forum but I swear outside this Forum. You are nobody. I mean nobody.

Kafiri kawai

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by Ofemannnu: 9:04am On Jun 29, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Did Buhari force it on any state? The way you Wailers mention Buhari baffles me. Anything Buhari, anything Buhari. Did you even read the topic

The governors knows what is good for his people.

What is wrong with ranching.Almost everybody agreed on ranches.Everybody including you know that this ruga thing is being done to acquire lands for the Fulanis.This is a bad initiative.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by MrMoney55: 9:04am On Jun 29, 2019
[you always supported him in all the wrongs he has been doing do you want to wail? quote author=sarrki post=79767659]Muhammadu Buhari !!!!!

Sire you don’t have business with this

It should be private sector driven

It’s not a solution

It will create more bloodshed [/quote]
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by oolametro: 9:05am On Jun 29, 2019
Breaking News: Federal govt budget $11b to lobby SE/SS for land for the Ruga Settlement

According to the intelligence report received a few hours ago. Our agent said that the Federal budget about $11b to lobby SE/SS states for a land for the Ruga Settlement project. The states include: Anambra Abia Imo Enugu Ebonyi others are Akwa Ibom. Cross River. Bayelsa. Rivers. Delta. Edo. The states will share $1b each. It is said that the federal govt have three options to get the required hectares of land needed from the two regions.

According to the report the first will be to lobby (Bribe) the influential people in each state to help convince their people on the need to have Ruga Fulani settlement in the state and also influence or force the governor to release land for the Ruga project. The states will also be lobbied with ministerial appointment, board members into choice govt parastatals etc.

The second option will be to buy hectares of land from each state through a third party. We also learnt that the govt has met with some influential people in the affected states to begin looking for large hectares of land. Some traditional rulers are said to be involved the deal.

The third option will be to take land by forcing it on the people. This, they have done in Benue state. They will do it by creating chaos and division and disagreement among the people of the states. Which may lead to arm conflict. The government will then declare state of emergency and inviting the army and forcefully take over the states and create Ruga settlement for the Fulani

The intelligence reports also revealed that Buhari travel to Saudi Arabia immediately after the inauguration was to finalise the South west land deal with Saudi Arabia planned to hand over Buhari for the Ruga Settlement. You may recall that I once mention that the Fulani already got all the land they wanted from south west through Saudi Arabia

Bellow is the excerpt

Arab world headed by Saudi Arabia bought hectares of land in this state for Bio Fuel Agriculture. The states include: Ekiti, Ondo, Osun, Kwara, Kogi, Benue, Gombe, Bauchi, Zamfara, Kano, Kaduna, Nasarawa and Plateau, but now we know why they bought the lands. They bought the lands for future Fulani settlement because of desertification in Fulani states and countries in Africa and also for expansion of Islam. This is the reason the Fulani herdsmen cannot be stopped because they believe they are grazing on their land. The states mentioned above are the states Buhari govt wants to create Ruga settlement.

This game started long ago. Buhari was ordered by the Fulani world Council to make space for settling the Fulani as desertification encroaches. It is also in tune with their age long propensity for conquest, violence and political domination. It also is in tandem with radical Islam's jihad, which is being spearheaded by the same Fulani. Remember also his pledge that Sharia must be spread.

The Fulani attacks will bring two results. Gain more territories to resettle the Fulani and spread Islam and Sharia. The Fulani world Council is using prominent Fulanis in Nigeria like El-Rufai, Buhari, etc. to create a conducive atmosphere to resettle Fulani of West and Central Africa in Nigeria. Remember Buhari has been the main patron of the Miyetti Allah group since 1998.

These attacks started two years later in the year 2000. The first organisation that visited Buhari in Abuja and the first meeting Buhari held in Abuja after one month in office was the meeting with the OIC. The meeting was attended by all the heads of state from Muslim countries. No journalist was allowed to cover the meeting and what was discussed in the meeting has not been made open to the public, as we speak. Fulani and the Arab world colonisation of Nigeria is about to complete

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by MrMoney55: 9:08am On Jun 29, 2019
sarrki:

Can you remember the names you used to call Fayose then when he was against the herdsmen? Don't wail brother it's the next level things you didn't see so sit down and enjoy the ride
The truth is that they really want to take over Taraba economically and politically

It won’t spell well

Seriously

But the truth Be told

Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by MrMoney55: 9:09am On Jun 29, 2019
Hahaha hahaha hahaha E don dey red now you are wailing stop please
sarrki:

In clear terms

Boko haram agenda

I can say it’s northern power drunker driven
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by Listar(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2019
netpro:
Good. This will help keep the Herbsmen in one place and reduce the clashes with farmers.

Once that is done, it will be easier to deal with the criminal elements who perpetuate crime under the guise of herders.

Ur very wrong. This is like having straying monkeys put in a fence area with big trees in the fence, and then, expect them to remain there. People with foresight are talking about their hidden agenda, you are talking about having them in one place to reduce clashes with farmers.
They don't have criminal elements, they are all criminals obeying instructions given to them.
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by MrMoney55: 9:12am On Jun 29, 2019
[hahaha hahaha quote author=Blackfire post=79768120]

Mr wailler stop this your rant.... Buhari knows what he is doing

Sarrki see this one o,trying to castigate our president.....

Ipob yoot[/quote]
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by BushidoBlue(m): 9:16am On Jun 29, 2019
sarrki:
FG begins Ruga settlements in Taraba, Adamawa, Plateau, Kaduna, others
Published

June 29, 2019
Friday Olokor, Eniola Akinkuotu, Okechukwu Nnodim, John Charles and Enyioha Opara

Despite the harsh criticism of the planned establishment of Ruga settlements across the country, the Federal Government is set to commence the pilot phase of the project in Taraba, Adamawa, Plateau, Kaduna and seven other states, Saturday PUNCH’s investigations have confirmed.

It was learnt in Abuja on Friday that the execution of the project would start in 11 states including Sokoto, Nasarawa, Kogi, Katsina, Kebbi, Zamfara and Niger.

Documents seen by one of our correspondents at the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development showed that all was set for the implementation of the initiative.

According to senior officials of the ministry, the Federal Government is determined to go ahead with the project, notwithstanding the public outcry, particularly in the South.

“The pilot states for its implementation are Sokoto, Adamawa, Nasarawa, Kaduna, Kogi, Taraba, Katsina, Plateau, Kebbi, Zamfara and Niger. They are actually 11 in number and the governors of these states are coming to the ministry to learn how the Ruga settlements will be implemented,” a senior official at the FMARD, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said.

The source added, “These are the states that have fully shown their interest. But unfortunately, people are talking about this as if the Federal Government is planning to grab land in the states. That’s not true. The plan is mainly for these states that are ready and the Federal Government had a discussion with the governors concerned.

“Some of the governors came here and they promised to provide land because they have seen the benefits they will derive from the initiative. It is not that the Federal Government wants to invade the states, no!”

More in Home

Suspected herdsmen attack Ogun village over cigarettes

Gunmen behead generator repairer in Rivers

Robber lures Uber driver with suya to steal car

Sanusi sacks Jumat mosque Imam

We’re to restore law and order, not rid Apapa of trucks –Opeifa
On Tuesday, the Permanent Secretary, FMARD, Mohammed Umar, said aside from the states where the pilot phase of the programme would start, many other states had expressed their interest in the scheme.

The project is said to be part of the solution to the incessant clashes between farmers and herders.

Umar had said, “The Ruga settlement will attract a lot of investment to Nigeria and it is our belief that in the next five years, each Ruga settlement will provide nothing less than 2,000 employment opportunities. We are collaborating with the cattle breeders associations in Nigeria.”

READ ALSO: We’re to restore law and order, not rid Apapa of trucks –Opeifa

On May 21, 2019, the immediate past Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Chief Audu Ogbeh, had announced that Buhari approved the Ruga settlement initiative earlier in the same month.

Osinbajo, Miyetti Allah differ on Ruga settlement project execution

Meanwhile, the Office of the Vice-President and Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria on Friday disagreed over the implementation of the controversial Ruga settlement initiative.

While MACBAN’s General Secretary, Baba Ngelzarma, claimed on Sunrise Daily, a programme on Channels Television, on Friday that Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo’s office was helping Fulani herdsmen to create Ruga settlements across the country, Laolu Akande, media aide to Osinbajo, denied the claim.

Ngelzerma had told Channels Television that the Ruga settlement model was a component part of the livestock development and transformation plan being implemented under the Office of the Vice-President.

He said, “All must agree with me that the crisis we are facing today has become a multi-dimensional one. So, the approach must also be holistic. It was the desire of the Federal Government to take a holistic approach that gave birth to the Ruga settlement model and it is not only Fulani who are herders.

“In Southern Kaduna, there are natives who are also herders. Even in Plateau, there are groups that are herders. It was intended for the herders as part of the effort by the government to come up with an economic model of resolving this crisis.

“This is an integrated settlement that will bring about the production of pasture grasses, water, schools, markets, meat and milk processing, and where it can create a sub-sector of the economy. This is something that if done properly, will create a lot of jobs.”

When asked if it was right for the government to spend taxpayers’ money on what would benefit herders alone, Ngelzerma argued that crop farmers had similarly benefitted in the past.

However, in a swift reaction, the Office of the Vice-President denied being in charge of the implementation of the Ruga settlement initiative.

The Senior Special Assistant to the Vice-President on Media and Publicity, Mr Laolu Akande, said in a tweet on Friday that the programme being handled by Osinbajo was different from the one being referred to by Miyetti Allah.

https://punchng.com/fg-begins-ruga-settlements-in-taraba-adamawa-plateau-kaduna-others/

Here we were worried about Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by Aystarz: 9:21am On Jun 29, 2019
Lovelyn451:
So the people of Plateau, Taraba, Kaduna consented to this...really??

Their Governors did. A convenient choice of action for those fat cats, since they and their families have so far been immuned from the bloodshed.

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by BluePrincee: 9:33am On Jun 29, 2019
Akpacha:
That of Kogi should be in okene, they should not go anywhere near Kogi east.

Oga they will go there. All lands belong to government grin
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by malele(m): 9:33am On Jun 29, 2019
Lovelyn451:
So the people of Plateau, Taraba, Kaduna consented to this...really??
babe
Una county nigeria Na another thing. Amongst the whole problem in Nigeria Na ruga abi ruler Fg concentrate. Meanwhile how have u been
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by FIGARO00: 9:34am On Jun 29, 2019
Moventist:
Let’s talk RUGA aka Fulani Cattle Colonies

The Buhari Administration has commenced construction of Cattle Colonies, rebranded “RUGA” in 36 States of Nigeria. The project has started in Kotongora, Niger State on a 31,000-hectare piece of land. The project will be initially replicated in 12 States with six (6) of such colonies to be constructed in each State.

What is RUGA aka Cattle Colony?

RUGA or Cattle Colony is a SETTLEMENT for Fulani Herdsmen, their families and cattle/livestock. It will contain ranches, grass or feed farms, abattoirs, dairy, meat and skin/leather processing plants, housing, religious houses, schools, roads, power and water supplies and the complete range of infrastructure required to support and sustain an ultra-modern local government area .

Okay, lets talk now

FACTS FIRST.

1. Taking a cue from the first RUGA in Kotongora in Niger State, the land size or landmass of each RUGA is at least 31,000 hectares of land or 310 SQUARE KILOMETERS. That is the size of an average Local Government Area (LGA) in many States in Nigeria. The average size of an LGA in the South East is 331 sqkms and in the South West, 574 sqkm. Lagos State has the least average LGA size at 179 sqKm, Imo State has average LGA size of 205sqkm, Akwa Ibom State – 229sqkm, Anambra 231sqkm and Osun State has average LGA size at 308 sqkm just to mention a few. At 310 sqkms in size, a RUGA or Fulani Cattle Colony is the size of a Local Government Area in Nigeria.

2. Buhari’s RUGA aka Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Colony is an exclusive settlement for Fulani Herders and their families.

3. Buhari’s RUGA program will establish six (6) such exclusive Fulani settlements in each of the thirty-six (36) States in Nigeria. In the result, at completion of the program there will be two hundred and sixteen (216) new exclusive Fulani Local Government Areas in Nigeria.

4. Nigeria has seven hundred and seventy-four (774) LGAs decreed in the Military Decree falsely called Nigerian Constitution 1999. Nigeria is ruled by Military Decree imposed by force of arms. Nigeria has had no agreed Constitution made by the people since the Military abrogated the Independence Constitution. Let’s leave the Constitution fraud for another day.

5. The current population of Nigeria is about two hundred million, eight hundred and twenty-eight thousand and eight hundred and twenty-four (200,828,824) people as at 26 June 2019. Given the fact in “4” above, the average population of a Local Government Area in Nigeria is roughly two hundred and sixty thousand (260,000) people.

6. Given the facts in “3” and “5” above, Buhari’s RUGA program on completion is projected to increase the Fulani population in Nigeria by FIFTY-SIX MILLION, ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY THOUSAND (56,160,000) Fulanis. There about Thirteen Million (13,000,000) Fulanis in Nigeria presently which is 6.3% of Nigeria’s population according to CIA Factbook on Nigeria. In effect, Buhari’s RUGA program on completion will see Nigeria with a projected total Fulani Population of SIXTY-NINE MILLION, ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY THOUSAND (69,160,000), 4.32-fold increase in population.

7. The implication of “7” above is that at the completion of Buhari’s RUGA program, the Fulani will have arguably become the most populous nationality in Nigeria (in todays population figure terms) having outgrown the Hausa (25.1% or about 50.4 Million), the Yoruba (21% or about 42.2 Million) and the Igbo (18% or about 32.2 Million). In one fell swoop the Fulani becomes the majority nationality in Nigeria. The Tripod balance in Nigeria becomes quad-legged.

8. It is fact that Buhari has himself stated that Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists who are engaged in massacres and pillage in Nigeria are not Nigerian citizens. In other words, the Fulani herders are alien non-Nigerians. Governor El Rufai of Kaduna State has also said about the same. Several powerful sources in Nigeria have repeatedly confirmed that the Fulani herders causing mayhem in Nigeria are aliens from across West and Central Africa. Nigerians are generally agreed that the Fulani herders and terrorists engaged in land grab and terrorist activities in Nigeria are non-Nigerians from West and Central Africa.

9. It is also fact that the advent of Buhari’s RUGA program or Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Colony program was preceded by increased Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist activity and land grab in the Middle Belt and elsewhere in Nigeria. It was also preceded by militant advocacy by Miyetti Allah for grazing routes and grazing reserves to be established in the Middle Belt and Southern States of Nigeria in particular. Without doubt, Buhari has himself pronounced the fact that his RUGA or Fulani Cattle Colony program is meant to resettle the Fulani Herdsmen and satisfy the demands of Miyetti Allah!

10. Nearly all States from the Middle Belt to Southern Nigeria vehemently rejected the Buhari Fulani Cattle Colony program and refused to allocate land in their states as demanded by Buhari. Notwithstanding that rejection of the Cattle Colony Program, Buhari opted to rebrand the program as RUGA and to instead, to use existing Federal Government owned land in the States.

11. It is also a fact that in addition to FGN owned land in the States, Buhari has sponsored an Executive Bill in the National Assembly to enable the FGN to acquire all rivers and their river- banks in Nigeria. Nigerians view Buhari’s Rivers/River-bank acquisition Bill as a consistent and integral part of his RUGA/Fulani Cattle Colony land grab.

Implications of the facts of RUGA/Fulani Cattle Colonies program.

The first and immediate question arising from Buhari’s RUGA/Fulani Cattle Colony program is why, by what justification, and on the basis of which law of Nigeria would Buhari undertake such massive immigration and resettlement of foreigners (West and Central African Fulanis) in Nigeria and on indigenous Nigerian lands. Certainly neither Nigerian Immigration law nor ECOWAS laws permit non citizens to enter Nigeria without passports. Why would Buhari pursue such a most expensive massive immigration program to import and resettle more than 59 million foreigners on Nigerian lands at a time Nigeria I already over-populated and searching for effective means of population control?

When the World’s most powerful country, USA is building a wall on its Mexican border to stop a flow of only a few hundred thousand refugees, Buhari does the opposite by throwing Nigerian Northern borders open and using Nigerian tax payers funds to invite and fund more than 59 million foreign Fulani for resettlement on indigenous lands at a time Nigerians are in hunger, penury and hunger.

There is no refugee problem or war in West and Central Africa that could be said to instigate such massive immigration of African Fulanis to Nigeria. Even so, refugees are usually provided temporary shelter in camps, not permanent settlement and such refugee programs are at the costs of the United Nations .

These Buhari foreign Fulanis are not refugees. These foreign Fulanis are in Nigeria in contravention of Nigerian Immigration Laws. So why is Buhari seeking to forcefully legitimise and resettle illegal immigrants on indigenous lands of Nigerians?
Why do these Buhari foreign Fulanis carry AK47 and other military grade weapons freely and openly across the borders of Nigeria and all over the States of Nigeria.

Even so, why have Nigerian Army, Police and Security Services failed and or refused to enforce Nigerian gun laws against these Fulanis? The Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists, Bandits/Kidnappers are known to have been engaged in terrorist activity all over Nigeria and continue to do so.

Why is Buhari rewarding terrorists and criminals with resettlement on Nigerian indigenous lands? Why would government reward terrorists rather than prosecute them? Above all why would terrorists be resettled on the lands of other indigenous nations of Nigeria? Why is Buhari bent of introducing whole 6 new Local Government Areas full of terrorists in States of other indigenous nations of Nigeria? Why would any state or nation accept such terrorist communities of foreign hostile citizens?

The nationality question

Nigerian nations have boiling unresolved nationality questions. It is not only provocation of the most insensitive and inhumane nature for Buhari to seek to introduce exclusive Fulani LGAs into native lands of other indigenous nations of Nigeria. RUGA/Fulani Cattle Colony introduces and creates 6 new exclusive Fulani LGAs in every State of Nigeria.

By implication indigenous Nigerian Nations are compelled by Federal Presidential power to have the Fulani who are alien to their lands to inherit and permanently retain part of their indigenous land as Fulani homeland. Imagine 30 Fulani LGAs planted strategically all over the South East, or 36 of such LGAs scattered strategically all over Yorubaland or in the Middle Belt and South South?

Would Buhari create exclusive Igbo or Yoruba or Ijaw or Idoma or Efik or Ibibio or Urobo or Tiv LGAs in Sokoto, Kano, Zamfara etc? If not why would Buhari pursue RUGA/Fulani Cattle Colonies program against the objections of States of the Middlebelt and Southern Nigeria?

Discrimination comparable only to Apartheid

The Fulani Exclusiveness of RUGA and the use of Federal Funds to build whole new ultra-modern LGAs with facilities not available to the other LGAs of the natives or indigenous Nigerians is nothing short of APARTHEID! Apartheid is impermissible and unacceptable in Nigeria.

Religious, way of lif, governance and socio political implications

RUGA/Cattle Colony is an LGA. With the herdsmen come their families and the full facilities of human settlements. Being exclusively Fulani, therefore the LGA becomes exclusively Moslem.

The LGA must come with Mosques for worship. With the LGA being exclusively Islamic, comes Sharia Courts and Sharia Law, along with Sharia police within the LGA in order to meet the religious and way of life needs of the settlers.

With it comes the need for Emirs or District heads. In one fell swoop suddenly each State in the South East, South South, South West, Middle Belt and other Christian and animist nations, must necessarily legitimise Sharia Law given 6 Sharia LGAs in their States. Inevitably Sharia Law must then be declared and recognised in all States of Nigeria. And boom, Nigeria has become a Sharia country!

Along with Sharia law becoming operational in all States of Nigeria follows Emirates being declared in those States and then demands for more Sharia LGAs and more land and then claims of right to govern the States and so on and so forth!

Legitimate Fulani rights innevitably arise to demand that each State of Nigeria make provisions to accommodate their language whether Fulfude or Hausa in the State Schools and public media broadcasts. The demand for both Sharia Law and dual language in each State of Nigeria would be perfectly legitimate. Why not?

A new ethnic group in Imo State for instance that has 6 LGAs as its homeland plus the original 27 LGAs, would certainly be entitled to have their own language accommodated in Imo Schools and public broadcasts. They will be entitled to vote and be voted for. They will be entitled to have their Sharia Courts and facilities must be dualized to accommodate them and their different way of life. Why not? Are they not also Imolites? After all they have 6 LGA homelands in Imo State. The same must unavoidably happen in all other States in Nigeria where RUGA is implemented, except in Northern States that are totally Sharia Statess.

Their Emirs must seat in the Imo House of Chiefs or traditional rulers and when it becomes one of their turns, an Emir will become the Head of the Imo Council of Ezes! Same must inevitably happen in all relevant States in Nigeria.

In effect, every State in Nigeria suddenly must as a legitimate necessity double up language, culture, judiciary, governance, traditional leadership and all aspects of their lives with the Fulani.

This must be what former President Obasanjo foresaw and accurately described as Fulanisation and Islamisation of Nigeria.

Will Buhari create Igbo and Yoruba Customary Law Courts in Sokoto, Kano, Katsina and in all Northern Moslem States of Nigeria? If not, why not?

Will Buhari also set up a RUGA for the Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Idoma and all other tribes of Nigeria so that Nigeria can be “Igbonised”, “Yorubanised”, “Ijawnised”, “Idomanised”, “Tivinised”, “Ibibionised”, “Edonised”, “Igbiranised”, “efikinised”, “urobonised” and “all kind of nized” with all etnic groups in Nigeria and Christianised and ” animistinized” ?

RUGA/Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Colony is outright declaration of Jihad! It won’t work without declaration of war against the indigenous nations of Nigeria and defeating them in a war of conquest!

In RUGA/Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Colonies, his Rivers & Riverbanks Bill and support for and protection of Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists plus romance and collaboration with Miyetti Allah, Buhari is directly and indirectly making and levying war against Nigeria .

RUGA/Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Colony program is the largest illegal migration in human history in terms of its size. It is unprecedented. It is also the greatest Jihad by stealth being executed through abuse and misuse of Presidential power and privillage to not only attempt to permanently enforce Fulani Caliphate colonisation of Nigeria, but also carry out eventual fulanisation and islamisation of Nigeria without open declaration of war against the indigenous nations of Nigeria.

Every indigenous Nigerian has a duty to resist this Buhari Jihad. Any indigenous nation that accepts RUGA is already on their way to extinction from the face of the earth before they realise it. Ask the Housa Kingdoms of the North or the nations of the Middle Belt that have had to live a life of endless wars of self preservation against the Fulani Caliphate perpertual Jihad.

Nnamdi Elekwachi
pls, for Christ's sake brother, make this a separate thread on its own pls pls and pls. People need to see this. Whoever has ears, let him hear.

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by Lovelyn451(f): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2019
malele:
babe
Una county nigeria Na another thing. Amongst the whole problem in Nigeria Na ruga abi ruler Fg concentrate. Meanwhile how have u been
very well, Good morning
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by ken6488(m): 9:39am On Jun 29, 2019
Next level
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by Darlington120(m): 9:41am On Jun 29, 2019
how come my state show fr there, where buhari kastina? ehei bello wan kukuma finish us, igala man will say Dis is an unpresidented khakaphoni.
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by ojay2053(m): 9:42am On Jun 29, 2019
Chai chai cry (checkmate) like play like play
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by ken6488(m): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2019
Darlington120:
how come my state show fr there, where buhari kastina? ehei bello wan kukuma finish us, igala man will say Dis is an unpresidented khakaphoni.

Kogi grin Eyaaa
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by cronsberg: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2019
sarrki:

It won’t spell well

Seriously

But the truth Be told

Since when has taraba state become a christian state? So u are saying jalingo,lau,karim lamido,ardo kola,ibbi,bali,gashaka,sardauna,zing are all christian lga's right? Statistically, taraba has more muslims than christians but your hatred wont allow you to see it. Thats how you people also said kaduna is a christian state until elrufai succeeded with a muslim-muslim ticket and won. I dont know your problem if government wants to use its own land to do the ruga something. Has your land been siezed for it?

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by jrusky(m): 9:47am On Jun 29, 2019
Story for the devil. Do your RUGA in your northern region ok. So those excessive land in the north are not enough for the Ruga nonsense? Pls keep them up north and pls after your silly ranch settlement all herdsmen should vacate the South simple as that cow meat is not byforce to be consume.

I stop eating beef long ago when I discovered Fulani themselve don't eat beef then why selling what you can't eat?? ? What is the secret behind their non consumption of beef Bro no way you people can't be selling ghost in cow nature to me. So damn cow meat.
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 29, 2019
sarrki:

It won’t spell well

Seriously

But the truth Be told

They have stopped ur apc BMC zombie salary
Re: FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 29, 2019
sarrki:
FG begins Ruga settlements in Taraba, Adamawa, Plateau, Kaduna, others
Published

June 29, 2019
Friday Olokor, Eniola Akinkuotu, Okechukwu Nnodim, John Charles and Enyioha Opara

Despite the harsh criticism of the planned establishment of Ruga settlements across the country, the Federal Government is set to commence the pilot phase of the project in Taraba, Adamawa, Plateau, Kaduna and seven other states, Saturday PUNCH’s investigations have confirmed.

It was learnt in Abuja on Friday that the execution of the project would start in 11 states including Sokoto, Nasarawa, Kogi, Katsina, Kebbi, Zamfara and Niger.

Documents seen by one of our correspondents at the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development showed that all was set for the implementation of the initiative.

According to senior officials of the ministry, the Federal Government is determined to go ahead with the project, notwithstanding the public outcry, particularly in the South.

“The pilot states for its implementation are Sokoto, Adamawa, Nasarawa, Kaduna, Kogi, Taraba, Katsina, Plateau, Kebbi, Zamfara and Niger. They are actually 11 in number and the governors of these states are coming to the ministry to learn how the Ruga settlements will be implemented,” a senior official at the FMARD, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said.

The source added, “These are the states that have fully shown their interest. But unfortunately, people are talking about this as if the Federal Government is planning to grab land in the states. That’s not true. The plan is mainly for these states that are ready and the Federal Government had a discussion with the governors concerned.

“Some of the governors came here and they promised to provide land because they have seen the benefits they will derive from the initiative. It is not that the Federal Government wants to invade the states, no!”

More in Home

Suspected herdsmen attack Ogun village over cigarettes

Gunmen behead generator repairer in Rivers

Robber lures Uber driver with suya to steal car

Sanusi sacks Jumat mosque Imam

We’re to restore law and order, not rid Apapa of trucks –Opeifa
On Tuesday, the Permanent Secretary, FMARD, Mohammed Umar, said aside from the states where the pilot phase of the programme would start, many other states had expressed their interest in the scheme.

The project is said to be part of the solution to the incessant clashes between farmers and herders.

Umar had said, “The Ruga settlement will attract a lot of investment to Nigeria and it is our belief that in the next five years, each Ruga settlement will provide nothing less than 2,000 employment opportunities. We are collaborating with the cattle breeders associations in Nigeria.”

READ ALSO: We’re to restore law and order, not rid Apapa of trucks –Opeifa

On May 21, 2019, the immediate past Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Chief Audu Ogbeh, had announced that Buhari approved the Ruga settlement initiative earlier in the same month.

Osinbajo, Miyetti Allah differ on Ruga settlement project execution

Meanwhile, the Office of the Vice-President and Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria on Friday disagreed over the implementation of the controversial Ruga settlement initiative.

While MACBAN’s General Secretary, Baba Ngelzarma, claimed on Sunrise Daily, a programme on Channels Television, on Friday that Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo’s office was helping Fulani herdsmen to create Ruga settlements across the country, Laolu Akande, media aide to Osinbajo, denied the claim.

Ngelzerma had told Channels Television that the Ruga settlement model was a component part of the livestock development and transformation plan being implemented under the Office of the Vice-President.

He said, “All must agree with me that the crisis we are facing today has become a multi-dimensional one. So, the approach must also be holistic. It was the desire of the Federal Government to take a holistic approach that gave birth to the Ruga settlement model and it is not only Fulani who are herders.

“In Southern Kaduna, there are natives who are also herders. Even in Plateau, there are groups that are herders. It was intended for the herders as part of the effort by the government to come up with an economic model of resolving this crisis.

When asked if it was right for the government to spend taxpayers’ money on what would benefit herders alone, Ngelzerma argued that crop farmers had similarly benefitted in the past.

However, in a swift reaction, the Office of the Vice-President denied being in charge of the implementation of the Ruga settlement initiative.

The Senior Special Assistant to the Vice-President on Media and Publicity, Mr Laolu Akande, said in a tweet on Friday that the programme being handled by Osinbajo was different from the one being referred to by Miyetti Allah.

https://punchng.com/fg-begins-ruga-settlements-in-taraba-adamawa-plateau-kaduna-others/

Fake News.

No governor agreed with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered / Ex-NIMASA Boss, Patrick Akpobolokemi In Court Today - Pictured / Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.