Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Pastor This, Imam That, We Are All Humans Before Any Othet Thing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor This, Imam That, We Are All Humans Before Any Othet Thing (210 Views)

See The Quran Verses That Converted This Imam / Not All Humans Are Humans / This Imam Is Fighting Radical Islam To Build Peace With Christians, Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor This, Imam That, We Are All Humans Before Any Othet Thing by Itunup(f): 7:34am On Jun 29, 2019
Sincerely,many things kept me pondering about the case of rape in Nigeria. Yes, for a woman,a mother, a wife to speak up, it takes enough courage. However, what is *RAPE*? To force sexual intercourse or other sexual activity upon another person, without their consent. (Literal meaning). The next question that comes into my mind is *like how many times*?. Truth be told, we can not be wiser than our past and the fact that most of the time, we ladies usually make ourselves available for immediate and present reward not knowing what the future has in store for us, watching the video and all, my interpretation to the explaination made was very direct, at a time, you surrendered to fate not because you can't speak up but because of immediately and temporal reward. Yes, you might not be courageous to talk the first time due to the SHOCK but drinking all sorts and not been able to tell him the truth afterward as BOLD as you claimed then made me feel you were not cheated on @18

I am not a member of this church mentioned but people should just stop nailing anytime they hear, Pastors did this, Imam did that. We are all human beings before we become any other thing in life and for the fact that men are carried away with what they see justifies any uncertainty, Everyone has what he/she reflects on as PAST and bringing our past to become realities in the present has a whole lot to damage our future, Human beings have weaknesses and we should just manage one another. This case wouldn't have degenerated into this if the husband of the woman in question has no other ball game, I DO SUPPORT speaking out when the attention of the *accused* as been brought to him, speak with him, counsel him and pray with and for him... The fact that we are Christians do not bring the flesh to an end, the allegations of sleeping with married women, ladies and young girls where there is no concrete evidence to justify your ascertain made the case dead on its arrival

There is what we call *Adolescent stage*, in life, if every man will start fighting another man for sleeping with their present wives,hmmmm note that, someone somewhere will definitely fight you too... I don't support anyone in this case but Nigerians should stop seeing the men of God as Angels, anything can happen and We should stop using our past to judge our present, pulling down a man because of his past has a great consequence and we do not have a high priest who cannot symphatize in our weaknesses.

#WOMENCANSTILLHELPMEN#
#WOMENHAVEALONGROPETOROLL#
#TRAINYOURBOYCHILD#
#IAMAWOMAN#
#ISTANDWITHJUSTICE#
Re: Pastor This, Imam That, We Are All Humans Before Any Othet Thing by lomprico(m): 7:44am On Jun 29, 2019
Aunty, it would not have really been such a big fuss if these pastors and imams, especially pastors don't portray themselves as demi-gods. They see themselves as higher human beings. Rubbish!

So we will condemn them specially is they misbehave.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

COZA Is Not Our Member- CAN And PFN Reject Fatoyinbo / Fill The Water Pots With Water. / Abuse Of Power: When You Use Your Position To Exploit People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.