Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation (48581 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by omerukokwuru(m): 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
as much as i would like justice to prevail in this case, i am curious to ask if this COZA man were a nobody today would she be making this accusation after over a decade of the incident?
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by mvem(m): 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:
If I was fatoyinbo, I'd sue that idiot for defamation and blackmail. These women can be very devilish. They wait for you to be successful and popular before telling the whole world of a rape case that happened in 1945. There's no single evidence yet but see how people are already against an innocent fatoyinbo. God will fight for him.
Cosby is now in jail for rape he committed more than 30 years ago.....so what's your point

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by safarigirl(f): 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
rayobaba:
l would av prefer those condemning the pastor to see evidence before passing judgement. Just d way people will believe an adult when he speaks bad about a teenager

If 10 people accuse one person of being a thief, that person is a thief.

The kind of responses I have seen coming from Nigerian men on this issue is disturbing. So many of you are rape apologists, so many of you are sick. You all need therapy.

Fatoyinbo is a sick man, he needs medical help, he needs a psychiatrist, for all we know he was a victim of rape at some point in his life and that is why he has this uncontrollable urge to rape, dominate and conquer various women, at the detriment of his life and career.

Instead of you people to be asking what is wrong with the man, you are saying his ovee twenty victims are all liars. Nigerians are cursed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by mvem(m): 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
teadrake:

When dealing with women,a man needs to be extra careful and vigilant or else the results is what is currently manifesting
how sure are you that the woman is the guilty party

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by henribj(m): 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
Madam Rika,irrespective of what you ma'am thinks or anybody else at that,Busola's gonna sleep peacefully with both eyes closed probably for the 1st time in 20yrs.does this look like a joke to u ma'am??molested/raped victims(either male/female) never heals ma...it can only get better when they talk about it.why do you think they send them to rehab abroad n subsuquently support groups to help them heal??u think Timi wanna expouse his wife like that??His ego is on the line here.no man wanna know who has 'been' with his woman/wife before.na strong head men dey use ooo.the reason why she could come out eventually is to find peace within herself despite the fact that she gat a happy home....sorry ma'am,marital status dosnt automatically absolve rape and molestation!!!!

Just to add something to your points, busola might not have a happy home, forget what you see on social media, that woman might be going through pains and torture in her heart, same thing applies to the husband, imagine wanting to be with your wife intimately and everytime she keeps fighting you, not because she doesn't want it, but because each time the husband tries to touch her intimately all she sees and feels is the hands and face of the person who raped her.
All the points you made are valid, except for the happy home part.
#justmyopinion
#justsaying

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by Boyooosa(m): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:
If I was fatoyinbo, I'd sue that idiot for defamation and blackmail. These women can be very devilish. They wait for you to be successful and popular before telling the whole world of a rape case that happened in 1945. There's no single evidence yet but see how people are already against an innocent fatoyinbo. God will fight for him.
If he is innocent...
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by mvem(m): 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
mimilogistics:
Very true; it downgraded her marriage and family.

Yes people will be cheering her on now go girl go girl we are solidly behind you, but deep down their hearts they are laughing at her, and reeling in laughter behind closed doors and wondering that so this woman was debased by another man before her husband even though it is not a crime.

The dent this will leave on her marriage and reputation may outlive the current attention and presumed supports she is getting now cry

In situations like this, you consider your family image. Yes it hurts but let God fight the battle for you if u are innocent, trust in God and move on
sometimes coming out will go far in achieving a lot....look at Cosby case, a lady accused him after more than 30 years. Before you know it, many victims came forward accusing same Cosby of rape he committed more than 30 years ago. This ladies do have kids and family but it finally exposed the man Cosby is and now he is in jail. What if the perpetrator has been doing this all along and her voice is the one that will expose him and bring justice to the other victims. She having a family doesn't change anything, it is just our society and moral values that you are trying to give as an excuse for why she didn't shut up. Because rape victims are mostly shamed in our society. I am not passing judgement but if she claims what she says let the man be tried even if na crime of 30 years ago
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by maasoap(m): 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
mimilogistics:

Yes people will be cheering her on now go girl go girl we are solidly behind you, but deep down their hearts they are laughing at her, and reeling in laughter behind closed doors and wondering that so this woman was debased by another man before her husband even though it is not a crime.

The dent this will leave on her marriage and reputation may outlive the current attention and presumed supports she is getting now cry

In situations like this, you consider your family image. Yes it hurts but let God fight the battle for you if u are innocent, trust in God and move on

You are wrong. She's married, her husband is on same page with her. You can laugh at her behind your closed door, who cares as long as some us who are sane enough don't laugh at her. Effects of rape don't go away until the victim reveals her trauma, it's part of healing process.
But don't mind me, what would you know about healing process?
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
Madam Rika,irrespective of what you ma'am thinks or anybody else at that,Busola's gonna sleep peacefully with both eyes closed probably for the 1st time in 20yrs.does this look like a joke to u ma'am??molested/raped victims(either male/female) never heals ma...it can only get better when they talk about it.why do you think they send them to rehab abroad n subsuquently support groups to help them heal??u think Timi wanna expouse his wife like that??His ego is on the line here.no man wanna know who has 'been' with his woman/wife before.na strong head men dey use ooo.the reason why she could come out eventually is to find peace within herself despite the fact that she gat a happy home....sorry ma'am,marital status dosnt automatically absolve rape and molestation!!!!
word....... a million likes to you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by mvem(m): 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:
you don pass judgment... How you take know he is innocent. Don't tell God to do what you feel, let justice be served and try to be neutral until proven otherwise
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by KanuSE: 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
Iyajelili:

You know what? I don't jump into conclusion or take sides when it comes to rape but she was 17 for fvck sakes.

Let's not ride on emotionssmiley coz most sympathisers are yet to critically examine the matter, they're yet to apply logic.

What year was she 17, how old is she now?
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by kernel01: 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:

What if he's not innocent?
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by agamali1(m): 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:
its a shame people like you still exist. What makes u think he is innocent. Keep worshipping ur pastors u hear. The day of reckoning beckons upon us all. Calling him innocent means judging and that is not Christian like.
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by Neddstark: 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

Judging by your comment history, you weren't concerned about them till Busola"s story came up.

You know that the average human brain can be concerned about more than one thing at the same time. I did say the average human brain tho.

Good thing, she doesn't need your concern for her story to carry on.

Fuckd her on top a chair. Then by the side of a car then on top a bonnet. Was a 2-year single mama and Im supposed to worry over her case?
Victim for fame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by Iyajelili(f): 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
KanuSE:

Let's not ride on emotionssmiley coz most sympathisers are yet to critically examine the matter, they're yet to apply logic.

What year was she 17, how old is she now?
Do you know most rape victims don't come out of the emotional and pyschological trauma till they die because they couldn't find the courage to speak out at anytime?
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by Neddstark: 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
TONYE001:

Wow. Wow. Chibok girls healed? Says a certified psychologist?

It would interest you to know that the said victim has all the attention she needs before this saga. She and her husband are in the show business so what Luther attention is she seeking? It's only sad that even in this very tough times, you have decided to call her names, unprintable names at that.

I was not there when this whole thing happened. I don't have any direct info about this whole thing. What we have now is her word. But question, is it coincidence that others have also come out to tell similar stories? Are you aware that this man has been consistently associated with stuffs like this in the recent past? Haven't you read stories of some of his members call him out?

I suggest you consider a different reasoning about this whole thing.

No concrete proof. Yes he is handsome and randy and best that happened was consensual sex. Not rape. Not freaking rape. Your son could be accussed later in future. Be careful what you support
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:

So u wanted to see video evidence?
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Neddstark:

No concrete proof. Yes he is handsome and randy and best that happened was consensual sex. Not rape. Not freaking rape. Your son could be accussed later in future. Be careful what you support

Present any proof that it was consensual sex.

Your daughter could raped later in the future n we will all accuse her of lying.
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by HighdeePlum(f): 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Madam Rika have you heard her husband Timi dakolo's reaction to his wife opening up about her struggle?
Timi said it took him years to understand his wife's constant withdrawals, mood swings etc. Do you think it's easy to heal just like that?
Madam forming wife material if you have nothing say mbok keep quiet & allow her speak her truth, same way Fatoyinbo has same right to come out & speak his.
Being married has nothing to do with this because healing is most important.
A lot of rape survivor hate men & sex because they suppress their feelings and voice thereby rebelling.
Just so you know you've just showed me how STUPID you really are.
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by Neddstark: 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
cococandy:
You know them personally to know that they have healed and moved on.

Let one chibok girl come into the public to open up about her experiences and it’s you and folks like you that will try to shut her up.

We know your type. Rapist apologist

Untill men in your family who simply wanted to have their phallus greased get accused of being rapists. Maybe then your eyes will be clear that "Bearing False Witness" is a grave thing. I have been once accused of doing something very evil and if not for 2 reasonable Nigerian amongst 50, I would have been lynched. Proof please or all is hearsay.
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by alujonjonkijon: 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:

i like your comment but you should have added "an innocent fatoyinbo. God will fight for him."
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by KanuSE: 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
Iyajelili:

Do you know most rape victims don't come out of the emotional and pyschological trauma till they die because they couldn't find the courage to speak out at anytime?

Not finding courage to speak out is not an excuse especially when you have a family & you feel you have been defiled. More so, we've always had with us various agencies to help arrest the situation.

This is not an excuse when you crave justice. smiley
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
mimilogistics:

U are the one laughing @ her

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by Neddstark: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Present any proof that it was consensual sex.

Your daughter could raped later in the future n we will all accuse her of lying.

Before my daughter gets raped all your children(male and female) will be anally raped with baseball sticks before they attain puberty.
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by TONYE001(m): 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
Neddstark:

Wait a minute, consensual sex with a minor? Has he even owned up to having a consensual sex with her?
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
Aidejay:
And this made it's way to the front page
A forum with over 5 million topics and one MOD pushed this to front page

U be coza church member?
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by MarieSucre(f): 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
Neddstark:

Fuckd her on top a chair. Then by the side of a car then on top a bonnet. Was a 2-year single mama and Im supposed to worry over her case?
Victim for fame

Sorry sir, I wanted to ask a question, have you been a victim of rape? Are you drawing your conclusion based on years of personal experience.

I don't see how her being a single mother takes away from the point. Your favourites artistes Davido, Wizkid and Tu Face are single fathers and serial baby daddies but somehow that never makes you doubt them when they come out for anything. Or is it that you just hate women?

Again, I don't see why you think you're so important in the scale of things. I don't understand, if you don't worry about her, will she die?

Bros I don't understand you again o.
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by KanuSE: 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
Chithauri:
Too many inconsistencies in busola's story. Innocent until guilty. Until now Papa Fatoyinbo is absolutely innocent.

Busola doesn't come across as clean.
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by Poanan: 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:

That's it bro.. I've been a victim of something close before so I know what I'm saying. Mine happened at my place of work. There was this lady who was fond of talking dirty things and saying thrash. A day like that rain was falling then she was like "this weather is for two o". Jokingly I told her I was available to make it a weather for two for her. She even laughed about it. 3 weeks later we had a disagreement over some missing documents which led to us not talking for days and could you believe she flashed back to the " weather for two" stuff and started telling my colleagues I was making sexual advances at her and wanted to sleep with her? ..I was so dumbfounded and shocked.

Today I've left.the job since more than 10 years now and a successful entrepreneur. I'm sure if she has the chance to prey on me again she will. After the devil, women comes next. It takes a whole lot to deceive Adam and condemn him just by manipulating him to eat a forbidden fruit.

I understand perfectly and sorry about what you went through. But again, unknowingly that thing is still affecting you. You now look at all women as the same. Now that is the same thing Timi's wife is going through. After raping her he went about saying untrue stories. She didn't come out cos she wanted to. She came out cos she was being bullied. Someone insulted her husband with it and said she was sleeping around. Meanwhile wjen it happened the acussed and other pastors came to apologise and they all deckded not to make people know of it. But as times went by, she started hearing things. The story was now twisted the other way. She only came out to clear the air dear friend.
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by Aiyk2333: 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:
your writing is as a clean slate. what evidence do you also have to know she's defaming him!!?? she waited till he's successful? I guess Timi is some poor barrow pusher at alaba int'l market
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
Neddstark:

Before my daughter gets raped all your children(male and female) will be anally raped with baseball sticks before they attain puberty.

Wow!!

grin grin grin.

So mere analogy de pain u like this, but u will brush aside another person's daughters rape as mere consensual sex.

U see ur Kolomental i are cheesy
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by taurusmena1(m): 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
Did you say innocent and also proclaimed the other guilty? We were not there and I encourage both parties to file a case in court. The truth must emerge but until then, let's not be carried away with emotions and let things play out. There are always two sides to a story
KingAzubuike:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) / Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) / No Big Deal Acting In A Pornographic Movie – Actor Saidi Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.