Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation (48589 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by MarieSucre(f): 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
Neddstark:

Untill men in your family who simply wanted to have their phallus greased get accused of being rapists. Maybe then your eyes will be clear that "Bearing False Witness" is a grave thing. I have been once accused of doing something very evil and if not for 2 reasonable Nigerian amongst 50, I would have been lynched. Proof please or all is hearsay.

There is a solution for this. Don't "simply want to get your phallus greased". Stay a virgin till marriage and then after marriage get your phallus greased with only your wives vaginal fluids.

Nobody can accuse a virgin of rape right.
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by Neddstark: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

Sorry sir, I wanted to ask a question, have you been a victim of rape? Are you drawing your conclusion based on years of personal experience.

No, but probably your son or brother will be anally raped for associating me with that shyt.

I don't see how her being a single mother takes away from the point. Your favourites artistes Davido, Wizkid and Tu Face are single fathers and serial baby daddies but somehow that never makes you doubt them when they come out for anything. Or is it that you just hate women?

Davido, Wizkid, 2face are not my favorite artist, you low IQed bum

Again, I don't see why you think you're so important in the scale of things. I don't understand, if you don't worry about her, will she die?
Im important to my life and I am simply expressing my point of not judging from one opinion.

Bros I don't understand you again o.
As in, are you supposed to understand me? Are you screwing me? Your statements here are vague.

Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by KanuSE: 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
thesmallgod:
Coming online to tell people you are raped before taking a legal action is like releasing your starting lineup and formation a day before playing a football match

The case is already compromised but trust our judiciary as they will ignore this fact and carry on with a defective law suit. grin

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by Poanan: 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
Aiyk2333:

your writing is as a clean slate. what evidence do you also have to know she's defaming him!!?? she waited till he's successful? I guess Timi is some poor barrow pusher at alaba int'l market

Leave Azubuike alone he is still suffering from accusation leveled against him, cos he was falsely accused. That is the effect of such things and that is same thing Timi goes through cos the wife transfers aggression sometimes. Now Azubuike is now generalising all women and this is what we are saying that the victim never heals like in the case of Azubuike. His own case was false accusation of harassing a women.
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by MarieSucre(f): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
KanuSE:

Not finding courage to speak out is not an excuse especially when you have a family & you feel you have been defiled. More so, we've always had with us various agencies to help arrest the situation.

This is not an excuse when you crave justice. smiley

What if it's your family that is abusing you? Or your family shushes you up to save face? Or your parents are super strict? Mind you these cases are real. Search nairaland, you'll find many cases of this happening.

And please miss me with that many agencies bs. Only to report robbery at a police station na war, talk more of rape. Guy I dare you to try and go and report rape, do it as a social experiment and come and tell us the result.

Y'all know these things but will keep bringing up these silly excuses like you don't know the reality on ground.
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by KanuSE: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
yunafa:
I really hope Busola and Timi weighed their options before taking this step. Even as a victim, the ripple effect of reporting a crime perpetuated against your person can spiral negatively but I pray it doesn't happen.

Lolcheesy oil dey ya head. Watch as more skeletons are thrown out of the wardrobe.

Shît is about to hit the fan. grin
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by KanuSE: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
yunafa:
I really hope Busola and Timi weighed their options before taking this step. Even as a victim, the ripple effect of reporting a crime perpetuated against your person can spiral negatively but I pray it doesn't happen.

I doubt a legal representative would advise them to go on social media. grin
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by boxypane(m): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
Imagine the trauma and the anger she must have experienced in the inside. If her allegations are true, then she must have rescued women from falling victim.
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by jefff455: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
lilbest4:

All the hoes this man dumped in the past that have been bitter for decades seeing how successful he has become will all come out and accuse him
dont mind them they are just foolish

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by Smartie234: 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
This is my take on the issue..something definitely went down intimately btw busola and biodun fatoyinbo( he isn't my pastor abeg)... If you followed up Ese walter story, you would notice that the sexual encounters he allegedly had with Ese and busola dakola was trancelike...that's for some really weird reason, they couldn't oppose or object to his advances..they just looked on...maybe its shock or sth shaa.
Another solid ground that busola has is that she mentioned names...a certain pastor that heads COZA PH branch, her sisters and brother were all aware of the incident.
2. She is a married woman of 6 yes with 3 children, a successful husband and a successful makeup artist.she isn't a single woman or slay mama. She has no freaking reason to LIE. Her whole life is on the line!
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by Konze70: 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
The woman is right too but sometimes you cannot be free until you open up
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by KanuSE: 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

What if it's your family that is abusing you? Or your family shushes you up to save face? Or your parents are super strict? Mind you these cases are real. Search nairaland, you'll find many cases of this happening.

And please miss me with that many agencies bs. Only to report robbery at a police station na war, talk more of rape. Guy I dare you to try and go and report rape, do it as a social experiment and come and tell us the result.

Y'all know these things but will keep bringing up these silly excuses like you don't know the reality on ground.

I'm a lady so please be guided. smiley

I appreciate that you highlight our failed institutions but it doesn't negate the need to keep one's determination to seek justice - except you're not prepared or ready for it.

Only if you know the meaning of determination, it features just as it's potent in every intention either good or bad.
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by Echo50(m): 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
Some persons were insulting Elisha after the anointing received of his bar head, taking a good they were correct but then, being a man of God, he uttered a word and something happed to the 3/4 persons. Be careful of what u say or do in cases like these.
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by tunde82seidat(f): 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
So many questions on my mind like how do these ladies keeps going back to that same church .Theres no doubt that the said pastor is a useless man who is not fit to be a pastor.However, Busola was 17 years when this event happened, she was already out of secondary school n at that age should tell her right from wrong.17 is just 1 year to 18 years and i know many got married at this age(18). Now the question is what kept her going back to same church that it had to happen again? .It was even this same church she met her husband who got her pregnant as a choir master n choir mistress.This shows the level of impunity in that church ..Fatoyinbo took advantage of her naivety but she encouraged it ..
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by Chithauri(m): 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
KanuSE:

Busola doesn't come across as clean.
exactly what am saying
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by gbagyiza: 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:
If I was fatoyinbo, I'd sue that idiot for defamation and blackmail. These women can be very devilish. They wait for you to be successful and popular before telling the whole world of a rape case that happened in 1945. There's no single evidence yet but see how people are already against an innocent fatoyinbo. God will fight for him.

Don't just conclude that he is innocent. What if he is not? Most of the time our hidden sins comes back to hurt us. When u hear more than one lady coming out to speak against a person for alleged rape or sex scandal, there is an element of truth in it. Is he the only minister in Nigeria. If a minister is clean, it's actually difficult for you to hear such allegations against him, even if it happens, it will not come out from numerous ladies. If the minister is sure he is clean, let him go to court but if he is not, I advise him to seek for reconciliation because the woman in question may have evidence against him.
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by MarieSucre(f): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
KanuSE:

I'm a lady so please be guided. smiley

I appreciate that you highlight our failed institutions but it doesn't negate the need to keep one's determination to seek justice - except you're not prepared or ready for it.

Only if you know the meaning of determination, it features just as it's potent in every intention either good or bad.

Apologies.

What determination? How has this determination helped the thousands of cases of petty armed robbery, missing persons, child trafficking and ritual disappearances.

Mind you these are cases where you can verify the evidence e.g I had a property for all to see now I don't have it again, Look!

Or I had so and so thousands in my account, but it was all withdrawn in one day and � atm cameras captured these, Look!

Or I had a relative who went to the market and they're not back and here is the evidence from so and so sources that they exist, Look! Or I am poor and my child is missing.

With rape it's a whole lot harder, even with physical evidence, it's your word against the rapists word.

We all gather here and agree that the security agencies are less that par in fighting crime, or solving crime or even caring about crime. For crying out loud the whole SARS issue is still on going. We all complain about the sluggish bureaucracy in the judiciary and share stories about how they have affected our daily lives.

We know these things!

We accept all these things!

But suddenly when it comes to rape, that's when everyone knows the security agencies should have be notified, sue them to court. Determination will take you far, yeah right!

Tell me how many cases of convicted rape of ADULT WOMEN have you heard about? Not children but women, or even men.

Come on girl!
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by Neddstark: 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

There is a solution for this. Don't "simply want to get your phallus greased". Stay a virgin till marriage and then after marriage get your phallus greased with only your wives vaginal fluids.

Nobody can accuse a virgin of rape right.

Im already disvirgined. Right now, I go fck you join sef. Bonnet style like Busola Dakola grin grin
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by MarieSucre(f): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
Neddstark:

Im already disvirgined. Right now, I go fck you join sef. Bonnet style like Busola Dakola grin grin

Not without my consent, you won't.

On a lighter note, try and go back to being a virgin. Heaven is real. Don't you want to fly with angels?
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by Femeto: 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:
If I was fatoyinbo, I'd sue that idiot for defamation and blackmail. These women can be very devilish. They wait for you to be successful and popular before telling the whole world of a rape case that happened in 1945. There's no single evidence yet but see how people are already against an innocent fatoyinbo. God will fight for him.
Mumu. She is even more popular than this Coza Pastor. Timi has used her in Numerous music videos.
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by SIRTee15: 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
Iyajelili:
I watched the clip on Instagram yesterday. She speaks like a child requesting for candy and I don't know what to make of her and her statement
If truly u are a woman...
U look like someone who will blame her underage daughter for being raped...
Anytime she makes a mistake...
U will remind her she's stupid and that was why she was raped....
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by Neddstark: 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Wow!!

grin grin grin.

So mere analogy de pain u like this, but u will brush aside another person's daughters rape as mere consensual sex.

U see ur Kolomental i are cheesy

I pray you get raped so you know the real difference grin grin
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by Neddstark: 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

Not without my consent, you won't.

On a lighter note, try and go back to being a virgin. Heaven is real. Don't you want to fly with angels?

I go spend money on your case. If you no gree, I will go Allen. Get full package and get greased.
Cant be a virgin. Hard to be celibate, though thats the best godly option. Want to get married, Hope by then my preek can rest. I no wan suffer wetin Pastor Fatoyinbo dey suffer grin grin
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by KanuSE: 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
blaqroy:
This story will make other young girls in that church to either speak up or be more careful.... To me I believe she was so naive to have spoken up earlier beside the man is still in the act, evidence or no evidence no body should shut her up for speaking up no one knows what she went through

This would be setting a dangerous precedent.
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by MarieSucre(f): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
Neddstark:

I go spend money on your case. If you no gree, I will go Allen. Get full package and get greased.
Cant be a virgin. Hard to be celibate, though thats the best godly option. Want to get married, Hope by then my preek can rest. I no wan suffer wetin Pastor Fatoyinbo dey suffer grin grin

Good child! grin I don't want to hear your story on nairaland in 5 years time oo. Always use protection, play it safe and seek consent.

One love!
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by buharitill2023: 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
Monaco2:
Nawa it doesn’t really matter if she is married or not truth is she choose to come out now because she had found her voice n for those people asking her y did she not scream, not all rape victim scream or fight when they are being rapped. Some are too shock to even utter a word while some just cry in silence. So please let’s be guided n stop asking silly questions
and the family members of busola allowed the idiotic pig pastor to freely enter the girl's room and came out unscratched, and if the pastor went there alone for prayer when she was sick, did the pastor go alone?
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by Neddstark: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

Good child! grin I don't want to hear your story on nairaland in 5 years time oo. Always use protection, play it safe and seek consent.

One love!

My dear. Once I hear "No". Once I have to use the slightest exertion of force, my phallus goes weak. It should be pleasurable. Not the other way round. I can never raape. Never. Both parties must enjoy themselves. Thats sex for me.

I take back my insults. My apologies. One love

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by Hilbertrudolf(m): 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
skulgen:
Ppl just lik raising dust.
Even if the man did it, tht was when he just started his church or so... u didn't come all this while but now he is rich n famous. Even if he would hv accepted then, he cant now. Hes got alot to protect.
Mind u, i hate rape.

Spot on mate!
Why didn’t she say it earlier?
A lot is at stake now
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by KanuSE: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

Apologies.

What determination? How has this determination helped the thousands of cases of petty armed robbery, missing persons, child trafficking and ritual disappearances.

Mind you these are cases where you can verify the evidence e.g I had a property for all to see now I don't have it again, Look!

Or I had so and so thousands in my account, but it was all withdrawn in one day and � atm cameras captured these, Look!

Or I had a relative who went to the market and they're not back and here is the evidence from so and so sources that they exist, Look! Or I am poor and my child is missing.

With rape it's a whole lot harder, even with physical evidence, it's your word against the rapists word.

We all gather here and agree that the security agencies are less that par in fighting crime, or solving crime or even caring about crime. For crying out loud the whole SARS issue is still on going. We all complain about the sluggish bureaucracy in the judiciary and share stories about how they have affected our daily lives.

We know these things!

We accept all these things!

But suddenly when it comes to rape, that's when everyone knows the security agencies should have be notified, sue them to court. Determination will take you far, yeah right!

Tell me how many cases of convicted rape of ADULT WOMEN have you heard about? Not children but women, or even men.

Come on girl!

You're repeating the same issue of failed institutions but back to Busola's case, there are inconsistencies in her submission/interview and it's robbed the case of any merits it might have.

Rape should be condemned in its entirety but it's dangerous to ride on emotions in a case such as this. Where do you put the rights of Mr Fato even as he's now subjected to social media trial? What happens to innocent until proven guilty?

If Busola has all the evidence, why not go to the police and press charges - why grant some nonsense interview - is it to smear him or defame his character?

Busola's compromised her case already coz what she's recounted on video cannot be refuted as she's now given Mr Fato something to work with.

Let's be guided. smiley
Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by HomeOfMe(f): 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
teadrake:
As someone earlier posted,this is the year of testimony for rapist.
I wonder what took her so long to reveal such.
You think it's easy to break such news. I'm also a victim of sexual molestation. I was 13yrs of age. I tried to tell my mum a day after it happened,but she waved me off like I didn't know what I was saying. I'm over 35 now and married and I've been carrying that burden alone in my heart-full of anger and hatred. If I open my mouth now,they would say,"why did you wait this long to talk",and secondly,it won't make headline because I'm not a celebrity. But honestly,what do I stand to gain by telling it all now. The person who did it to me is like a dead man walking,karma has caught up with him because at every opportunity I get I place a curse on him.

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation by cococandy(f): 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
Explain what would be acceptable proof of rape to you.
Neddstark:

Untill men in your family who simply wanted to have their phallus greased get accused of being rapists. Maybe then your eyes will be clear that "Bearing False Witness" is a grave thing. I have been once accused of doing something very evil and if not for 2 reasonable Nigerian amongst 50, I would have been lynched. Proof please or all is hearsay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband / Aminu Abubakar Weds Nana Akyaa In Ghana, Davido Shines. Photos / Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.