Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,789 members, 7,798,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

I Too Was Molested When I Was Young. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Too Was Molested When I Was Young. (503 Views)

How I Was Molested Sexually By A Minor Girl / Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Too Was Molested When I Was Young. by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 29, 2019
I frankly tell you the genuine truth that I was molested by my neighbors house help more than once when I was young, staying in the north west region of Nigeria then. I don't want to call the state. She molested me, but I can never ever judge her because I enjoyed the molestation even as a young boy. I was probably 8yrs, 9 or below then. Since God saw that I enjoyed the molestation, I will be a hypocrite to start writing or crying that I was molested. May God forgive that past and bless the molester where ever she is. Let the past be buried and let the future be filled with mercy.

Prosecute rapists, deal with them, but deal with them on time if you can.
Re: I Too Was Molested When I Was Young. by KendrickAyomide: 8:04am On Jun 29, 2019
My friend shut up.

1 Like

Re: I Too Was Molested When I Was Young. by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 29, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
My friend shut up.
Haha! that's true!!

(1) (Reply)

10 Jobs Your Prospective Inlaws Don't Want To Hear (guys Only) / I Embraced Lesbianism Due To My Fear Of Pregnancy / Btw A Msc And Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.