Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study (63578 Views)

Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) / Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by RemiTinubu(f): 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
corpershun:

So you as a woman doesn’t know that having Consensual sex with a Minor-less than 18years is Statutory Rape. Busola was 17, Coza denied raping her, he didn’t deny having sexual intercourse with her.

So many accusations against Him, Look at the personality of Busola and compare it with the woman that accused Neymar.
Neymar brought out evidence, we are still waiting for Bioduns Robust Reply since 2013, in the case of Ese Walter.
[/s]
mr man you're talking bullcrap
personality kee you there
as in she's a Saint she can't lie
do you know what happened behind or you're just judging the case base on media sentiment
my friend stop reasoning like a toddler
personality abi personification angry

2 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by buharitill2023: 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
oluwasegun007:

You're very right.

But please do not forget the stigma that follow the revelation of admitting to rape within our society.

The fear of how my friends, class mate, colleague would see me as a victim of rape...
the fear as a victim should be much now than when she was 17yrs old. so why now? Why not then at the age of 17?

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
buharitill2023:
you are wrong, mrs dakolo is an akuna akuna. The useless idiotic pig of a pastor slept with her multiple according to her confession, it wasn't a rape
So you are not blind and they raped you multiple blinds hae hae hae naija ehn all of you saying Neymar's case is a one off case na lie oh this na the second time joor
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Tomoyayi(m): 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

Shut up ...this is not the first nor the secound time

Neymar case is different ...when people that know u for long over 20 years start accusing u ,not one not two then something is wrong

True talk
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Airoflaw(m): 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
undecided undecided undecided undecided angry angry sad tongue angry.kip qwayet and gerrout.Tell ur Pastor to drag her to Court for slander.Nor be pastor ibiyomie do dat ibadan base woman winch strong thing?.Challenge him to take her to court if she lie against him.Same way one useless Pastor like dat in lekki do his own ..Nonsense. *pour/splash male goat urine on dis thread*
but how do we check who rape who know What evidence can possibly be presented...virginal report after how many years of other....i don't even know ... Let me laugh small

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by hammerF1: 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
WHETHER THE FEMINIST LIKE IT OR NOT, MY OWN BE SAY, THE FUCUKING MUST TO CONTINUE.

NA WEN FUCUKING STOP, DEM GO KNOW SAY SOME OF US HAVE NOT YET DESTROY THIS WORLD, BECOS OF THE TOTO WE ARE GETTING.
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by OfficialAPCNig: 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
Only hateful souls jumps into the wagon without giving the COZA Pastor fair hearing.

All media trials is to arouse public sentiment against the young man.

What if he is innocent? What if it was consensual.

Take it or leave it, women always play the rape card to get validation from their husband or boyfriend or public sympathy.

Watch the YouTube video again, you would inconsistencies that defies logic.

#SayNoToMediaTrial

2 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by RemiTinubu(f): 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
kaziblake:
Let bet it though I know you are a man..
You will test the wrath of this soon..Because he is a pastor,he is not guilty abi?
[/s]
shutup
do you see anywhere i said he's not guilty?
I'm talking about you people that has suddenly become the judge and the jury of the case

how will you feel if your fellow woman accuse your husband/boyfriend /brother of rape when your brother is fully innocent?
how will you feel when the whole world is destroying your brother even when the case has not been proven

my friend go sleep

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by NkayStory(f): 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:
Before you accuse or believe that story, remember Neymer's case

Had it been that the innocent guy has no evidence by now the world will be tearing him limb for limb
his club would have sacked him and all endorsement destroyed.

Yes you heard me right
All these would have happened without proper investigation and done out of emotions and sentiments because the world frowns at rape (including me) and sometimes take actions on the accused without investigation due to gender ish.

Nowadays desperate ladies capitalize on that to pull down any man they feel like and the world won't even ask questions and just destroy the accuser without proper investigation.

I use to join the band wagon until Neymer's case showed me how wicked some ladies can be
who would ever think that such innocent looking latino will ever accuse neymer falsely.

The world have started believing her story till neymer luckily presented a solid proof to end the allegations.
ask yourself this question.

Neymer went free because he gat some evidence to prove his innocence.
What about numerous guys in the same situation that gat nothing to back up their claims?

I rest my case here.

Please I'm not defending COZA Pastor, infact i don't like that guy but let's be logical in our reasoning SOMETIMES.

Nairaland has proven times without to be site where the most damaged and deranged males from Nigeria domicile...They spread their repugnant and insidious views about women like they themselves were hatched hed by chickens

It is an anti-female site whose teeming male gangs support each-others crimes..Foreigners who come to Nairaland will mistaken Nigerian males as the most crooked and mentally-unstable bunch of males who abhor women esprcially Nigerian females..

Thankfully TwitterNG balances out this erroneous impression,reason why many deranged Nigetian males cannot survive there..rather they gather themselves on Nairaland to 'like,' and support their fellow psychos

Therefore you guys can keep jerking of on Nyemar-s stiory like your Nigeria is not bursting at the seams with rapists and sexual predators everywhere.
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:

Had it been that the innocent guy has no evidence by now the world will be tearing him limb for limb

Yes you heard me right
All these would have happened without proper investigation and done out of emotions and sentiments because the world frowns at rape (including me) and sometimes take actions on the accused without investigation due to gender ish.

Nowadays desperate ladies capitalize on that to pull down any man they feel like and the world won't even ask questions and just destroy the accuser without proper investigation.

I use to join the band wagon until Neymer's case showed me how wicked some ladies can be
who would ever think that such innocent looking latino will ever accuse neymer falsely.

The world have started believing her story till neymer luckily presented a solid proof to end the allegations.

What about numerous guys in the same situation that gat nothing to back up their claims?

I rest my case here.

Please I'm not defending COZA Pastor, infact i don't like that guy but let's be logical in our reasoning SOMETIMES.

U be COZA church member?

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Benekruku(m): 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
Aiyk2333:

poverty has eaten deep into you to think it's who has more money would win the case. meanwhile let's wait till the last lap

Dont mind them!

That guy will hit jail.

I just want him to be the first to go to court which am 100% certain he cant. Dem no born the rape god he is serving well!

Go Twitter Baba, You will see victims don dey ready to flame this guy in court.
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Benekruku(m): 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
buharitill2023:
the fear as a victim should be much now than when she was 17yrs old. so why now? Why not then at the age of 17?
[/s]
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Mizwisdom(f): 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:
[s][/s]
sorry hun everyone can not reason with sentiments and emotions
that's why we have FBI and many investigation departments
those guys think out of the box logically and not emotionally
that's why the law court deal with facts and not sentiments and emotions

any woman can decide to accuse a guy of rape and if we all end up being sentimental we might end up pulling many innocent men down

kiss the truth

"Any woman?" no way!, it takes only a dubious woman to do this. Now tell me what does Mrs Dakolo stand to gain? you're the one being sentimental by making such bogus statements, I'm not a dubious person and I can never falsely accuse anyone, I repeat, it takes a dubious person to do such things, not just "any one". Check yourself, you're doing this for the likes and popularity, does it make sense that someone answering RemiTinubu, is so insensitive? it's disgusting because I know you don't know her story, you must be male and I though thought you were female.
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by loswhite(m): 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
undecided undecided undecided undecided angry angry sad tongue angry.kip qwayet and gerrout.Tell ur Pastor to drag her to Court for slander.Nor be pastor ibiyomie do dat ibadan base woman winch strong thing?.Challenge him to take her to court if she lie against him.Same way one useless Pastor like dat in lekki do his own ..Nonsense. *pour/splash male goat urine on dis thread*
Distorted brains...lol. Thank God the media is not a court
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by millionboi2: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:

Yes you heard me right

I rest my case here.

is not abt dakolo rape case.......is d reckless lifestyle of d guy.

Dude is too childish abeg
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by HitSong: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
RemiTinubu:

Yes you heard me right

I rest my case here.

[/s]
Trash
clap trap
trash trash trash

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by RemiTinubu(f): 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
Neddstark:

For being a reasonable mind, may you and your family never be victims of false accusations. One of the worst things that can ever happen to a human. Amen
God bless you bro
I'm not saying that the man is innocent either but the way people are going about it makes it looks like there are evidence beyond reasonable doubt against the man

it's so disgusting and i know how false accusations can affect someone psychologically

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Virgohills(m): 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
650k last whatsap 08171542705 Ac stopped working reason for sale

Lagos

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Benekruku(m): 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
PrecisionFx:

U be COZA church member?

Definitely!

When you see people reason with their peniss, which other church could they be attending.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
lonelydora:
Why did Busola speak out when her close friend accused her of her waywardness and questioned the paternity of her children?

Timi should also be questioned to find out what is happening in his marriage. Women can do/say anything when they are in tight corner.

Online Mob Action without logical thinking is what I can never support.

Nigerians ranted when Stephanie Otobo and Dorcas Fapson accused the innocent men of rape. Kemi also accused a man of God, and they later came out to say it was false.

I am not exonerating the pastor because there have been some allegations too. But let's wait to hear his own side of the story.

Let the justice have it's way.

Why protest to his church when you just heard one side of the story?

NIGERIANS THINK, FORGET SOCIAL MEDIA. LET THE PARTIES SORT OUT THEMSELVES. THE CROWD IS NOT ALWAYS RIGHT

Edited: For those quoting me. You all shouting about the donation on GoFundMe, all your donation won't even be equal to one Sunday service offering in only one branch. If he needs help, there are people from outside the country that will help him. See the pastor is from a wealthy home. His wife is also from a wealthy home. He also rolls with big pastors like Mensa Otabil, T.D Jakes, Bill Winston, etc.

Who did Otobo accuse if rape?
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by kaziblake(f): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:
[s][/s]
shutup
do you see anywhere i said he's not guilty?
I'm talking about you people that has suddenly become the judge and the jury of the case

how will you feel if your fellow woman accuse your husband/boyfriend /brother of rape when your brother is fully innocent?
how will you feel when the whole world is destroying your brother even when the case has not been proven

my friend go sleep
Ese Walter too is lying abi?
Sit down and think, why only fatoyinbo every time? Why not Adeboye or oyedepo??
Please just shut up and get lost.
Note I won't reply you anymore.
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by RemiTinubu(f): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
GrifindorHouse:

You don't like him, but he is ur pastor... All these COZA people sef. Una daft well well.
[/s]
shatap there and get out
not everyone has a brain full of akpu that can't reason like humans

FYI i don't even like the man's lifestyle and I'm a proud Catholic

but I'm logical in reasoning because i refuse to be a zombie
Neymer's case really taught me never to believe every rape accusation hook line sink
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by HitSong: 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
RemiTinubu:
amen bro

Lalasticlala i think this deserves front page
[/s]
trash
A zombie will some follow me grin
follow follow zombie go follow oya follow me grin
I command the zombie in the name of lucifer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by RemiTinubu(f): 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
kaziblake:
Ese Walter too is lying abi?
Sit down and think, why only fatoyinbo every time? Why not Adeboye or oyedepo??
Please just shut up and get lost.
Note I won't reply you anymore.
[/s]
trash
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Benekruku(m): 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
This people are demonic

Its like they all rapist in that church

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by dyydxx: 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:

You have a right to defend COZA Pastor as others have the right to believe Busola Dakolo. This man is a well known philanderer, ask uniilorin babes that were active members of COZA(it wasn't called that then). Efe's case is still there and there are numerous other stories of sexual impropreties. Write ups like yours defends and excuse rapists, sexual predators and abhorent individuals. If you feel COZA pastor is being treated unfairly, let him go to court and sue her for defamation. If he is truly innocent he would win. All these crappy defense was what they said about Bill Cosby before the truth eventually caught up with him. He is still denying even in Jail. So please, thread carefully

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
tactius:
Good point from the OP.

That is why our legal system has presumption of innocence.

At the same time, Fatoyinbo's sleeping around, if proven to be true, does not qualify him to be a pastor. The Bible is clear on the qualities of a pastor.

A pastor is not a saint as implied by you. Different persons God called into ministry had issues surrounding them. From Moses of old to even apostle Paul.

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by ImeAsian(m): 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
In This Present COZA Church Drama,There Are Three Squads.

1) The He’s Guilty,Crucify Him Squad.

2). He’s Not Guilty,The Church Is Under Attack Squad.

3). I Don’t Believe Anyone,Let The Courts Decide Squad.

The Problem Is That The First Two Squads Misunderstand The Third Squad.
I’m In The 3rd Squad. ���

2 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Mizwisdom(f): 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
PrecisionFx:

U be COZA church member?

Very possible
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by blackslayer: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
The rapist pastor has paid a bunch of low lives to do his bidding online to manipulate public opinion!!!! There is no smoke without fire!!! This pastor has been accused by multiple women of similar crimes!!! The least thing that can be done now is for the authorities to investigate and take him to court if there is enough evidence to charge him!!! In my view i will take the side of the woman accusing him. From her interview, she even remembered the song she was singing the day she went for singing practice and got raped by this charlatan!!!!
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by new2012: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
lonelydora:
Why did Busola speak out when her close friend accused her of her waywardness and questioned the paternity of her children?

Timi should also be questioned to find out what is happening in his marriage. Women can do/say anything when they are in tight corner.

Online Mob Action without logical thinking is what I can never support.

Nigerians ranted when Stephanie Otobo and Dorcas Fapson accused the innocent men of rape. Kemi also accused a man of God, and they later came out to say it was false.

I am not exonerating the pastor because there have been some allegations too. But let's wait to hear his own side of the story.

Let the justice have it's way.

Why protest to his church when you just heard one side of the story?

NIGERIANS THINK, FORGET SOCIAL MEDIA. LET THE PARTIES SORT OUT THEMSELVES. THE CROWD IS NOT ALWAYS RIGHT

Edited: For those quoting me. You all shouting about the donation on GoFundMe, all your donation won't even be equal to one Sunday service offering in only one branch. If he needs help, there are people from outside the country that will help him. See the pastor is from a wealthy home. His wife is also from a wealthy home. He also rolls with big pastors like Mensa Otabil, T.D Jakes, Bill Winston, etc.

U edited post shows ur folly. Read through it again, appraise your life afterwards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman And His Daughters / Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) / Mobile Phone Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.