Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,422 members, 7,781,228 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:57 AM

Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation (72561 Views)

Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by GistConnect: 8:17am On Jun 29, 2019
Hours after COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo denied raping Busola Dakolo, Basketmouth's wife,
Elsie Okpocha is asking him a very important question.

Read it below...

I’m not one to judge...
But A very simple question here.... Excuse me sir, @biodunfatoyinbo are you telling the world that Busola just woke up and cooked up this RAPE story?
Is that what you’re saying?
A married woman that’s in the public eyes and married to one of the most talented musicians in Africa is cooking the RAPE ALLEGATION against you?
Is that what you’re really saying
I’m sorry sir but you would have to come up with a smart response, until then...
We all stand against RAPE!!! @timidakolo @busoladakolo

See more here; http://gistmore.com/see-the-important-question-basketmouths-wife-is-asking-fatoyinbo-after-denying-rape

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by GistConnect: 8:17am On Jun 29, 2019

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Johnkay01: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2019
Hmmm...

I want to ask questions too
Why did it take her so long to reveal this crime against humanity?

I heard she was even a chorister at the same church before, why was she comfortable serving God in the Church of raper?

Why now that she's having issue with COZA that she decided to spill the beans (that's if there's beans in her mouth at all)?

Something she claimed happen over 15 years ago, why now? Why not when you still worship with the Church? Why did you harbour such thing and still remain a chorister there?

I'm not just getting it at all.

As much as I hate rape I also hate false accusation.

I stand with the truth, let facts decide it in court not sentiment.

315 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by GOFRONT(m): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2019
cool

After corruption case in Nigeria, Rape case is another case that has bedevilled this country...

16 Likes

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Aliencraft(m): 8:22am On Jun 29, 2019
Fatoyinbo right now grin

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by IamD18: 8:23am On Jun 29, 2019
We really do not care to know the possible factors that engineered Busola Dakolo's decision to accuse him of rape.

All we want is to know the truth before condemning any party. We need a reason and evidence to believe she was actually raped.

Rape accusation isn't something a reasonable person should just believe.

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Jbleenk: 8:24am On Jun 29, 2019
If u all understand the intricacies of religion ehn...

“Everything is shifting towards entertainment. Entertainment rules our world. Add entrainment to anything and you will sell” - Pastor Femi Fasaru of Matthew Ashimolow’s KICC!

I heard those words from the mouth of the pastor with my own ears!

And the Pentecostal pastors have upgraded to design their “Alters” into a Stage complete with lighting effects.

The “Man of God” move from one end of the stage to other like pop stars dishing the right amount of motivational talks backed with the right passages from the Bible, quoted out of context, that you like to hear, with sonorous ‘gospel music’ from beautiful girls in the background.

They regularly invite comedians and evey musicians to keep you because they know it’s only entertainment that can arrest your sinful and wandering souls

Meanwhile the camera men from the media department are meticulously recording the happy faces and miracles for onward transmission to the international centers where the churches get their donations which is much more than tithes and donations from members.

The pastors are agents of social conditioning with the primary aim of keeping the citizens completely docile, distracted and irresponsibly complacent

They get their money from the international networking of conspiracies that is railroading us to this impending doom

You sit down there, wonder and condem the COZA “Man of Rod” for managing his business well

How else will a fine boy entertainer keep his strategic department of beautiful girls if he doesn’t “service” them from time to time? Or you want those bad boys of the choir to dabaru his business?

I know you guys won’t understand

187 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by GraGra247(m): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2019
1. Her story simply didn't add up. Reno Omokri logically broke it down.

2. Why did she wait this long to come out. Ese Walter saga should have emboldened her to speak if she was truly raped.

3. She claimed she was raped multiple times. This was her biggest flaw. If the first one was rape, the rest wasn't as long as she wasn't living with the man. She was at least 17 and can reason.

4. Why didn't she report to her parents. At least to her mother if she was shy.

5. How could he rape her in her own parents house with relatives present and there was no ruse.

MY CONCLUSION:

She wasn't raped. She "unwilling" allowed him to have sex with her multiple times but she was disappointed with him as a so called pastor.

It haunted her and she felt so ashamed and chose a rape claim as escape route.

186 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Born2Breed(f): 8:28am On Jun 29, 2019
Johnkay01:
Hmmm...

I heard she was even a chorister at the same church before, why was she comfortable serving God in the Church of raper?

Why now that she's having issue with COZA that she decided to spill the beans (that's if there's beans in her mouth at all)?

I will help her to answer your question mbok.

Let me finish my makeup

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by rayopt(m): 8:29am On Jun 29, 2019
Johnkay01:
Hmmm...

Why did it take her so long to

sorry to hurt your ego but this is a stupid and thoughtless question!!!

do u think it is easy to even say this thing out now? because it is almost impossible to say it then!!!

I remembered when my sister told me that my dad tried to rape her. . .i wasn't sure if she was okay. she told my mum and they took her for deliverance where she spent more than a week there.

do u think this shits are easy to live with? pls stop commenting recklessly on sensitive issues.

I guess kids who don't know how these things are, make unnecessary jabs. I don't totally believe my sister today and I don't totally believe this story because evidence are always rare. You can hardly tell d motive.

however one thing that I have learned overtime is that true characters always show. looking at the amount of allegations alone is alarming. and where are other COZA members, mostly women, to support him? where are COZA choristers on twitter and instagram? this is the question to ask.

be patient and wait for the other side to come up with their defense. for the sake of my ilorin COZA frnds and pastor wole soetan, I hope their defense is good. Wat goes on in the ilorin church is not a small thing!

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Benekruku(m): 8:36am On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
Johnkay01:
Hmmm...

Something she claimed happen over 15 years ago, why now? Why not when you still worship with the Church? Why did you harbour such thing and still remain a chorister there?

[/s]

9 Likes

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by amber222(f): 8:39am On Jun 29, 2019
Johnkay01:
Hmmm...

some must hv bn brainwashed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Rosay15(f): 8:42am On Jun 29, 2019
Johnkay01:
Hmmm...

... if you don’t watch the full video then don’t ask silly questions..
And stop asking why she is talking now cus she gonna be a voice that passed through same shit from the fake pastor.. Rubbish

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 29, 2019
G
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by landmark86: 8:47am On Jun 29, 2019
God don butter bloggers and journalist bread for period/moment.
Their bank acct will keep on increasing.
And time time for sum lawyer to smile

2 Likes

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by RESHARPENED: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2019
It is very easy to quickly conclude that someone in authority, especially when popularity and ministry are mixed in, is automatically guilty of an allegation like this. People are quick to want to drag them down, especially if the accuser is a lady.

Of the people who have reacted to this matter, 99% of them have drummed their unfailing support for Busola. WHY? The pastor is too handsome, too flashy, etc, etc, as if any of them would respect a man who calls himself a Pastor dressed in shabby tags.

No matter how convincing an allegation is and how degrading our personal opinion of a person is, we should refrain from projecting guilt on them simply because we do not like them. Or because we feel the uncontrollable urge to #standwith the supposed victim of an emotional or physical abuse.

Let the court decide,

Let God vindicate the innocent,

And let the guilty, whoever that turns out to be, face the rod of the Law and the Wrath of the LORD!.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by TANID(m): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2019
IamD18:
We really do not care to know the possible factors that engineered Busola Dakolo's decision to accuse him of rape.

All we want is to know the truth before condemning any party. We need a reason and evidence to believe she was actually raped.

Rape accusation isn't something a reasonable person should just believe.
May God bless You

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by TANID(m): 8:55am On Jun 29, 2019
GraGra247:
1. Her story simply didn't add up. Reno Omokri logically broke it down.

2. Why did she wait this long to come out. Ese Walter saga should have emboldened her to speak if she was truly raped.

3. She claimed she was raped multiple times. This was her biggest flaw. If the first one was rape, the rest wasn't as long as she wasn't living with the man. She was at least 17 and can reason.

4. Why didn't she report to her parents. At least to her mother if she was shy.

5. How could he rape her in her own parents house with relatives present and there was no ruse.

MY CONCLUSION:

She wasn't raped. She "unwilling" allowed him to have sex with her multiple times but she was disappointed with him as a so called pastor.

It haunted her and she felt so ashamed and chose a rape claim as escape route.
Splendid grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by mankand(m): 9:08am On Jun 29, 2019
Johnkay01:
Hmmm...

I stand with the truth, let facts decide it in court not sentiment.

I've met rape victims who lived under the same roof with the nigga that raped them and they didn't speak up, so why she is speaking up now is not because she wants attention by it is eating deep into her here by affecting her marriage and affecting her psychologically. Try and watch the video

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Auxtin85(m): 9:18am On Jun 29, 2019
My question to basketmouth’s wife and everyone dissecting Fatoyinbo is why now?

Why did she kept if for so long
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by suitlovers: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2019
mankand:

I've met rape victims who lived under the same roof with the nigga that raped them and they didn't weak up, so why she is speaking up now is not because she wants attention by it is eating deep into her here by affecting her marriage and affecting her psychologically. Try and watch the video

Bro the heart of man is treacherous.

Why has she kept quiet all this while waiting for when she has issues with the guy.

So it likely looks like she is only trying to get back at him for the current issues they are having and not for the sins he committed.

Her motives are in question.

Get the best quality suits for men at 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.

2 Likes

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Benekruku(m): 9:18am On Jun 29, 2019
See woman wey get sense!

But at a time, women are evil to their very own gender.

Women are the highest percentage of gender castigating this lady. Am shocked!

May Krest Forgive them!

5 Likes

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by HitSong: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2019
grin
As much as I don't support Rape, I think those whole stories has a loop....

Bukola is not totally honest and Timidakolo is just pained.
The thing dey even pain the guy pass Bukola.
Person rape you for your house, you still go him house make he rape you again...hmm

HE RAPE YOU IN YOUR HOUSE WHILE YOUR SO SISTER WAS ASLEEP IN ANOTHER ROOM. AND YOU CLAIMED TO BE A VIRGIN YET, YOU COULDN'T SHOUT NOR REJECT HIM.
At 17
YOU DESERVE DIDN'T INFORM YOUR SISTER NOR MOTHER..
And for the fact that The Man continued to be their pastor and Timi was even a choir master in the same church for a very long time even after he married the girl...

SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY WRONG SOMEWHERE.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Iyajelili(f): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2019
A lady can accuse you and we won't believe her, another can and we would be in doubt but the third fvcking lady?

4 Likes

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Teaser4(m): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2019
h
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Ugosample(m): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2019
Jbleenk:
If u all understand the intricacies of religion ehn...

“Everything is shifting towards entertainment. Entertainment rules our world. Add entrainment to anything and you will sell” - Pastor Femi Fasaru of Matthew Ashimolow’s KICC!

I heard those words from the mouth of the pastor with my own ears!

And the Pentecostal pastors have upgraded to design their “Alters” into a Stage complete with lighting effects.

The “Man of God” move from one end of the stage to other like pop stars dishing the right amount of motivational talks backed with the right passages from the Bible, quoted out of context, that you like to hear, with sonorous ‘gospel music’ from beautiful girls in the background.

They regularly invite comedians and evey musicians to keep you because they know it’s only entertainment that can arrest your sinful and wandering souls

Meanwhile the camera men from the media department are meticulously recording the happy faces and miracles for onward transmission to the international centers where the churches get their donations which is much more than tithes and donations from members.

The pastors are agents of social conditioning with the primary aim of keeping the citizens completely docile, distracted and irresponsibly complacent

They get their money from the international networking of conspiracies that is railroading us to this impending doom

You sit down there, wonder and condem the COZA “Man of Rod” for managing his business well

How else will a fine boy entertainer keep his strategic department of beautiful girls if he doesn’t “service” them from time to time? Or you want those bad boys of the choir to dabaru his business?

I know you guys won’t understand

you know the drill

i owe you two bottles cheesy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Junkie1: 9:19am On Jun 29, 2019
IRRELEVANT QUESTION WHO SHE IS DOESN'T MATTER, PEOPLE CAN SAY AND DO ANYTHING NOWADAYS FOR ATTENTION... HOWEVER THERE'S NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE SO I GUARANTEE THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT REAL SOON

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Eziokwugbaoto: 9:19am On Jun 29, 2019
I can bet my armpit hairs that if Fatoyinbo had not become successful and popular this rape incident won't be shaking the internet like it's doing.
Mind you any form of rape is demonic and unacceptable if the accused actually perpetrated the crime for which he is accused then he should face the full wrath of the law if not the Lady should also be charged for defamation of character we should learn to balance this things mbok

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions / Mustapha Atiku Abubakar And Afrah El-Nafaty Wedding Pictures / Heavily Pregnant Regina Daniels Dances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.