Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,571 members, 7,801,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation (50417 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation / Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by ibkgab001: 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
Pastor Fatoyinbo blood pressure as at 9:00am this morning. Is 1000/90,000 grin

Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation
Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor"
Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor"
Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members
CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo
Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo
COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study
Vimbai: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Our Brief Encounter
Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo
COZA Pastor: Bobrisky Replies Bisi Alimi "You Are High On Your Oyinbo Prick"
Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation
Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester
COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave
Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor
COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by madgoat(m): 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
There are always two sides to a story

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Auxtin85(m): 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
Paabiodun:
All celebrities want us to stand with bisola which is not possible for me......... I've seen a lot issues like this that ended as false.

What some of you don't knw is that most celebrities(female) use to date some pastors but once the pastor done with them he moves to other female celeb on list and this makes them jealous and find all the way to put him down.

That is reason some female Caleb support her(bisola), and most of them will mentioned he has done this to my friend while they were the real victim that chop the rod.

I stand alone.

I stand with you

3 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by WHITELIGHTER: 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
SugarMuffin:
I see no reason why busola would grant the interview if she wasn't sure about what she's getting herself into,her husband is a public figure, so I don't think they'd stoop so low because of attention and dent their reputation. I really hope they get to the root of this matter because this allegation is too huge to be ignored.

U seem to have forgotten about Neymars case so quickly.... So interview validates any story abi?

3 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by WHITELIGHTER: 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
Paabiodun:
All celebrities want us to stand with bisola which is not possible for me......... I've seen a lot issues like this that ended as false.

What some of you don't knw is that most celebrities(female) use to date some pastors but once the pastor done with them he moves to other female celeb on list and this makes them jealous and find all the way to put him down.

That is reason some female Caleb support her(bisola), and most of them will mentioned he has done this to my friend while they were the real victim that chop the rod.

I stand alone.

Apt. U spoke my mind.

3 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
This this is constituting nuisance already. Is it nairaland or these people we call celebrities that are known for nothing.
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by abels(m): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
How many please name just three for me..i csn swear with my life you dont even have one...qauote author=Paabiodun post=79771054]All celebrities want us to stand with bisola which is not possible for me......... I've seen a lot issues like this that ended as false.

I stand alone.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Foodforthought: 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
ibkayee:
I read somewhere that Nigeria only has 18 recorded convictions of rape in its legal history and and it’s this same jurisdiction that people are casually telling victims to just report to like it’s that simple
So therefore they should go ahead and do the trial and conviction on social media, right? Also they should convict him on social media. They should send him to jail on social media. I don't support any side, unless there's evidence. No proof, no case! That's the law.

2 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by KanuSE: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
SugarMuffin:
I see no reason why busola would grant the interview if she wasn't sure about what she's getting herself into,her husband is a public figure, so I don't think they'd stoop so low because of attention and dent their reputation. I really hope they get to the root of this matter because this allegation is too huge to be ignored.

SM is not the appropriate place to fix a rape case, we have competent law courts however slow their process may be.

Busola should have gone to the police to press charges, not granting some nonsense interview.

2 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by akin9ja78(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
Just yesterday a girl told me if i look at her lostfully she will tell the world i rape her.

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by raumdeuter: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
What was wrong with what Teddy A said?

Lets listen to both sides and the law take its course. What is wrong in that

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by paraltero: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
Paabiodun:

I stand alone.

If it was a relationship, shouldn't the "pastor" have proof of it? Phone calls, messages, people's testimonies....anything?

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by djojo(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
Is true all issues like this always have two side but what will the Daloko’s gain from tarnishing the image of a pastor when they know that they are public figure. Or do you think timi will allow his wife to go public with issues like this when there is no iota of true. Like one or two people av come out to say their encounter with the pastor and some people will still say the dakolo are telling lies. Those saying let the court judge like as if we so much believe in the Nigeria Judiciary system.
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Oketoks(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
He needs our help urgently

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by olisaEze(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
Noble Igwe, since Busola is married to a public figure, and they don’t look hungry then she’s beyond dishonesty and the law shud skip the “innocent until proven guilty” part and head straight to crucifying part abi? How dumb can u really be!?

Naija youths, just because someone is all up on ur tv, laptop or phone screens constantly doesn’t make them intelligent. #mytwocents
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by ibkayee(f): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
Foodforthought:

So therefore they should go ahead and do the trial and conviction on social media, right? Also they should convict him on social media. They should send him to jail on social media. I don't support any side, unless there's evidence. No proof, no case! That's the law.
That's not what I'm saying, I feel that people are either being disingenuous or just ignorant of Nigeria's court system when they say things like she should have 'just sued him'
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by anabose: 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
rape don turn to the problem of the country.... no be corruption again.....una kukumali kill me before I die of too much laughing.
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Chithauri(m): 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
#I stand with pastor biodun.

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by desthan(m): 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Who is Timi and Buffalo? Are they superhuman or heroes?

What is this one saying? Do you have a family?
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by lexy2014: 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
ibkayee:
I read somewhere that Nigeria only has 18 recorded convictions of rape in its legal history and and it’s this same jurisdiction that people are casually telling victims to just report to like it’s that simple

There are fresh credible cases we hear everyday of children being raped. These cases can b substantiated with medical report 4d victims. Most of these victims loose out because seeking justice in Nigeria isnt cheap& this isn't restricted to rape alone. But here we have our so called celebrities fighting 4 top spot to support busola. They are even raising funds 4 her. How many of these celebrities have u seen using their status to fight 4 justice 4 child rape victims in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by PETUK(m): 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

People like Teddy A or whatever can never see anything wrong in this!

Noble Igwe don't waste your time!!! It's like rebuking satan for committing sins undecided

Busola is a respected married woman with kids !!!

Whatever the situation surrounding this case, one thing is certain, Fatoyinbo had a canal knowledge of her!!!

Now the question should then be is it right for a pastor to do such

Even though he was engaged

Even after marriage with a kid

Which way you look at it Fatoyinbo has erred!!! He can fight it all he want!!! He has let alot of people down!!!

My fear is that fighting it means he's not remorseful neither is he ready to change!!!

Someone else can be his victim tomorrow!!! It could be your daughter, wife, sister, friend even your mother!!!

So I suggest you think before you talk!!!

According to you,without any evidence the man is guilty..... I fear for my son.

4 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by anabose: 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Chithauri:
#I stand with pastor biodun.
yes you stand with Mr fat-oyinbo.
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by PETUK(m): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

People like Teddy A or whatever can never see anything wrong in this!

Noble Igwe don't waste your time!!! It's like rebuking satan for committing sins undecided

Busola is a respected married woman with kids !!!

Whatever the situation surrounding this case, one thing is certain, Fatoyinbo had a canal knowledge of her!!!

Now the question should then be is it right for a pastor to do such

Even though he was engaged

Even after marriage with a kid

Which way you look at it Fatoyinbo has erred!!! He can fight it all he want!!! He has let alot of people down!!!

My fear is that fighting it means he's not remorseful neither is he ready to change!!!

Someone else can be his victim tomorrow!!! It could be your daughter, wife, sister, friend even your mother!!!

So I suggest you think before you talk!!!

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Chithauri(m): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
anabose:

yes you stand with Mr fat-oyinbo.
Some of you can't thing. you are just being unnecessary emotional.
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Regiomontanus(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Neymar's accuser granted an interview and was to appear on a television show before the footage from a hidden camera debunked her rape claim. Most celebrities are not as rich as you think. Never underestimate the deceptive prowess of the human mind.
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Benekruku(m): 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
"One thing you need to know, In the mouth of 2 to 3 witnesses, The truth is established"

-Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo.
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by datigbogirl: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
NwannekaUloma:
The accused remain innocent until proven guilty by the law of court..
That's what they told us in school
But what do I even know..

Sweet looking lady...me likey wink

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by ecclize: 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
SugarMuffin:
u see that is just the problem; u said u don't think. Does being a public figure immune someone from telling lie... They might have something together but the way the narated the story does not sound like rape,,, when she's not a 6yrs or 7yrs old girl and she could not pull any resistance...
Am standing alone

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Epistasis(m): 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
KanuSE:
Nairaland and bloggers don hammer for dis Dakolo saga o. grin

Your head too correct, you reason well!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) / Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply / Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.