Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation (50426 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation / Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by charlesditro: 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
If you watch zeeworld you will know that human being is capable of anything......regardless their status....
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

People like Teddy A or whatever can never see anything wrong in this!

Noble Igwe don't waste your time!!! It's like rebuking satan for committing sins undecided

Busola is a respected married woman with kids !!!

Whatever the situation surrounding this case, one thing is certain, Fatoyinbo had a canal knowledge of her!!!

Now the question should then be is it right for a pastor to do such

Even though he was engaged

Even after marriage with a kid

Which way you look at it Fatoyinbo has erred!!! He can fight it all he want!!! He has let alot of people down!!!

My fear is that fighting it means he's not remorseful neither is he ready to change!!!

Someone else can be his victim tomorrow!!! It could be your daughter, wife, sister, friend even your mother!!!

So I suggest you think before you talk!!!

It is an allegation until the court proves otherwise... Social media is not a law court
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by slimvida(f): 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
Realanonymous:
What kind of life am i living embarassed

Disappointment in business
Family hating
Friends hating
No love life
Unhealthiness disturbing
Always indoor brooding
Every step i take seems to be heading nowhere

I Just wish government can grant me euthanasia
I want to end it all and take a lifetime rest
I can't keep living this way, every resources i try to pull together isn't working and I'm just here all alone with my thought.

I don't want to kill myself, yet, i want to die.

I don't want money or wordly things, i just want to be free from Scoliosis that has consumed my life into depression.

Is this the end
As long as you are alive, it's not the end. Keep fighting!!!
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
jaxxy:

When a child is molested by a familiar predator events can never seem all logical to people who have never been in such position or smtn familar. There are many events that look like consent was given by it wasn’t because of the influence they had on that person. These are the not strangers. It’s quite possible.

The celebrities are being hypocritical because they never spoke on other cases of rape like this bt doesn’t make busola’s story invalid.

I don't support rapist, but if celebrities use to voice out like this, our country systems would have been great.... Though the issue a of rapist is getting out of hand but I haven't see them campaign against it because is not their colleague they prefer to campaign for politician rather to safe the masses from suffering..... Fulani killing! Bandits is killing! Kidnappers also..... Av u seen them voice out about it..
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Llbhons: 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
Bomboiy:
See me see trouble oh.

Is it by force to stand with busalo?
E tire me oopo
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by zoomman(m): 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

People like Teddy A or whatever can never see anything wrong in this!

Noble Igwe don't waste your time!!! It's like rebuking satan for committing sins undecided

Busola is a respected married woman with kids !!!

Whatever the situation surrounding this case, one thing is certain, Fatoyinbo had a canal knowledge of her!!!

Now the question should then be is it right for a pastor to do such

Even though he was engaged

Even after marriage with a kid

Which way you look at it Fatoyinbo has erred!!! He can fight it all he want!!! He has let alot of people down!!!

My fear is that fighting it means he's not remorseful neither is he ready to change!!!

Someone else can be his victim tomorrow!!! It could be your daughter, wife, sister, friend even your mother!!!

So I suggest you think before you talk!!!
Court decides......
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Beyfit(f): 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
Realanonymous:

Family hating
Friends hating
No love life
Unhealthiness disturbing
Always indoor brooding

I can't keep living this way, every resources i try to pull together isn't working and I'm just here all alone with my thought.

I don't want money or wordly things, i just want to be free from Scoliosis that has consumed my life into depression.

Is this the end

My dear, Go closer to God than u ever did in your life and watch how God will turn your story to Glory.
be patience and don't think too much about this
go online and search for what real happiness means.
our happiness comes within and not with anyone

Check if you have whats is called Asperger
change the way you look at the world in general

life is a phase and you have to conquer every problem by being strong
Today is blink but tomorrow is brighter
move closer to God and chase the work of the wicked ones away from your life.
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by ishawlar: 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
I swear if all this matter goes false to busola cos this issue as painted the pastor pure black. Busola i have a package for u which is "SNIPER"
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by fotadmowmend(m): 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
One day, one or all of my exs will come out to say I raped dem..... I aint supporting rape but not all 'rapes' is actually rape ......
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by YoungAncient1: 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
So a man cannot have his own opinion in this matter again? At the end if the day, one will be right and the other wrong. I was ashamed when the Wale Jana guy came out to apologise for his Stand after someone broke his perfume and he was criticised.
Oga stand by your opinion whether you have to stand alone. And if you must change, let it be out of conviction that the new Stan is the right one not because you were bullied by the majority to shift camp.
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by nokatakata: 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
Who told this apari that timi and his wife are not hungry. You are the almighty omini knowest that knows everybody's plans? I don't even know what the ugly noble guy does other than to wait for some internet news to feed on to stay relevant.

You believe timi and his wife but don't believe the Gucci pastor and must criticise anybody that doesn't believe busola? Too many fooli.sh people on this internet. What is wrong in what the man has said, he condemned rape and advised that people allow both sides speak and justice prevail.

Sometimes it's necessary to beat some people who say trash on the internet when you meet them one on one. Just use style look for an excuse and beat them blue black.
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by NkayStory(f): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
Paabiodun:
All celebrities want us to stand with bisola which is not possible for me......... I've seen a lot issues like this that ended as false.

What some of you don't knw is that most celebrities(female) use to date some pastors but once the pastor done with them he moves to other female celeb on list and this makes them jealous and find all the way to put him down.

That is reason some female Caleb support her(bisola), and most of them will mentioned he has done this to my friend while they were the real victim that chop the rod.

I stand alone.

No you do not stand alone...at least 119 rapist apologists stand with you..Reason why Rapists in Nigeria are the most emboldened the World over.

They rape 6month old,2yr olds,6yr olds et.c while you lots hail them and blame the victims,waiting to hear the 'other side..

Yet you folks will not wait to 'hear the other side when males are victims

...Many of you are a disgrace to human race.
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by NkayStory(f): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
nairalee:
Let's not get too sentimental and emotional.

Despite believing Bisola, I have to admit that what Teddy A said is the truth. There are 2 sides to a story.

Remember Neymar's case. I always tend to easily believe victim's version over the accused and I easily concluded he raped her.

Then we saw the whatsapp message, then we saw that video then I now realized she's more likely to even rape Neymar than the other way around.

If there are no two sides to a story then we should just put Fatoyinbo in jail already

You makes on Nairaland are terrible lots...You keep mentioning Neymars case in Europe instead of giving us an example of a popular fake rape allegatiin in Nigeria.

You keep mentioning Neymars case forgeting that his was just one allegations,while Biodun's case are numerous.

You keep mentioning Neymars case in a country like Nigeria where children and babies are raped at random with little or no consequences on the offenders..

I know Nairaland is where the worst Nigerian males domicile,reason why the mentality of 99% males here are insidious,twisted and repugnant.

Tufia!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
ecclize:

no one is saying the man is saint...
But the story narated by busola cannot pass for a rape...
They might have something which no doubt is bad for a man of God to do...
But the rape story is a no no no for me. That story cannot just be use against that man as a rape
It happened many years ago!

The way people see pastors then cannot be compared to now!!! "back in those days the fear of speaking against man of God is there! Seeing them as all and all is also there!), Same goes for lecturers!!! Up till now, some grown ups are still afraid and will do whatever their lecturers order them to!

If people should start giving their experiences, am afraid the social media will crash!!!

However either it's rape on not, you have also established the probability that A PASTOR had a canal knowledge of a girl in secondary school!!!

That itself is another factor!!!
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Lyns32uk(m): 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
ecclize:

u see that is just the problem; u said u don't think. Does being a public figure immune someone from telling lie... They might have something together but the way the narated the story does not sound like rape,,, when she's not a 6yrs or 7yrs old girl and she could not pull any resistance...
Am standing alone
Boss, God bless you.. Same thought as me
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Truefaith: 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at
www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by obxddon(m): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
I just had to sign in just to like your post......You make sense Die.....There are always two sides to a story.On twitter some one is already gathering people to raise funds for her law case..... Where were these people when people needed money for surgery abroad,they could got to LUTH and help people out instead of waste it on a love relationship gone sour....Who knows if she was even the one that initiated the whole thing and who can prove that that this whole thing happened when she was under 18
Paabiodun:
All celebrities want us to stand with bisola which is not possible for me......... I've seen a lot issues like this that ended as false.

What some of you don't knw is that most celebrities(female) use to date some pastors but once the pastor done with them he moves to other female celeb on list and this makes them jealous and find all the way to put him down.

That is reason some female Caleb support her(bisola), and most of them will mentioned he has done this to my friend while they were the real victim that chop the rod.

I stand alone.
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Geophilip: 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Realanonymous:

Family hating
Friends hating
No love life
Unhealthiness disturbing
Always indoor brooding

Is this the end
don't give up
there's hope for a good turn around
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Toks2008(m): 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
Realanonymous:

Family hating
Friends hating
No love life
Unhealthiness disturbing
Always indoor brooding

Is this the end

Moderate scoliosis may be treated with exercise too, but wearing a medically prescribed brace is sometimes recommended as well. Moderate scoliosis may develop into severe scoliosis, defined as a spine curvature between 40 and 45 degrees. Severe scoliosis usually needs to be corrected with spinal surgery.

Be strong my dear...GOD AHAS NOT FORGOTTEN U.
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
NkayStory:

No you do not stand alone...at least 119 rapist apologists stand with you..Reason why Rapists in Nigeria are the most emboldened the World over.

They rape 6month old,2yr olds,6yr olds et.c while you lots hail them and blame the victims,waiting to hear the 'other side..

Yet you folks will not wait to 'hear the other side when males are victims

...Many of you are a disgrace to human race.
. Many of you? Did I support rapist.

Pls tell him if this is first case of rapist and tell if they if celebrities ever voice out like this...

The reason I mentioned celebrities they are the most that voice out, when it happened to some people av u ever see them campaign against it like thisss.....
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Sunsets: 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
One of the stupidest contribution to this debate. Regardless rape is rape. Let's wait and see.
Paabiodun:

I stand alone.
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Ekaka1(m): 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
Realanonymous:

Family hating
Friends hating
No love life
Unhealthiness disturbing
Always indoor brooding

Is this the end
No it's not the end of you want to live..Scoliosis also has a solution his name is Jesus, the balm in Gilead and the Dr therein too .I advise you to keep on living....because help is on the way.
God loves you too much to let depression rub you of your joy now and in your brightest future
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by aikyg(m): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
Realanonymous:

Family hating
Friends hating
No love life
Unhealthiness disturbing
Always indoor brooding

Is this the end

No it's not the end for you. Scoliosis can easily be treated with non-invasive surgical techniques. A lot of hospitals around the world offer such treatments; especially in the united states. Do not give up. Here's what you can do:

1) Search the internet for hospitals that offer surgical treatment for Scoliosis. A good number of these hospitals are in America.
2) Contact them by sending them an email of calling them.
3) Have an X-Ray of your spine or the area affected by the Scoliosis.
4) Have a scanned copy of your medical report if you have any.
5) Send this information to the hospital whenever they ask for it.
6) Find out the cost of treatment.
7) Create a gofundme.com account and open a bank account with a Nigerian bank.
cool Publicise your fundraising through social media (Twitter, facebook, instagram and whatsapp).
9) When you get your money, travel for your treatment.
10) Remember to work with a medical doctor here to help prepare your medical record before you for your surgery.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Ekaka1(m): 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
NkayStory:

You makes on Nairaland are terrible lots...You keep mentioning Neymars case in Europe instead of giving us an example of a popular fake rape allegatiin in Nigeria.

You keep mentioning Neymars case forgeting that his was just one allegations,while Biodun's case are numerous.

You keep mentioning Neymars case in a country like Nigeria where children and babies are raped at random with little or no consequences on the offenders..

I know Nairaland is where the worst Nigerian males domicile,reason why the mentality of 99% males here are insidious,twisted and repugnant.

Tufia!!!

You ruined a good cake with your last line..." 99% males here are insidious, twisted and repugnant" haba ma'am shocked
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by yeyeosoronga: 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
There are many rapists on NL too. Don't forget, many women in Nigeria have been violated at some point or the other. It's true. Yet we hardly ever hear about it. The persons violating our children are regular people like you and I.
Dem no dey write am for face. Many of our men were cultists in the uni, secondary school or even the streets and they have definitely raped and violated others. They are all amongst us, commenting on this case and some even have the audacity to condemn their co rapist Biodun.
That's why you see the rape apologists everywhere.
Some even under the guise of religion endorse marital rape. All sorts of human 'beans' on NL.

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by abels(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
okay
Paabiodun:

Is not a must for me to mentions name because we have heard a lot of scandals related to some pastors..... I don't support rapist, if they find in guilty they jail me.
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by yeyeosoronga: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
NkayStory:

Tufia!!!
Many are closet rapists. It's as simple as that. The people defiling our children are from amongst us. We see the different stories every day on NL.

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Flashlaundry(m): 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
True..

We offer laundry and dry cleaning service
Home Service and pick up in Lagos
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
abels:
okay

Phone auto correction sometimes can kill...

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by NkayStory(f): 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ekaka1:

You ruined a good cake with your last line..." 99% males here are insidious, twisted and repugnant" haba ma'am shocked

Sorry about that bro,its just that the way Nairaland males support rapists is dis-heartning cos i know real life victims of rape and attempted rape.

I was a victim of the latter at the tender age of 7 cry
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by desvi: 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
NkayStory:

Tufia!!!

true
Re: Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
Sunsets:
One of the stupidest contribution to this debate. Regardless rape is rape. Let's wait and see.
Your opinion, My opinion..... Is not a must I stand with he/she...... And I didn't support Rapist but sometimes we have to let justice prevail and whoever that's guity should go to jail..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character / Juliet Ibrahim At 17, Won A Beauty Pageant (Throwback Photo) / Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.