Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (49742 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Rosay15(f): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
Biggie2206:
I was reading frontpage and I saw a primary school student badly raped by a not too erderly man, I went to instablog and saw the news there too. I went through the comments and didn't see this stuupidd social media feeding pests AKA Nigeria celebrities saying anything.

I even read the parent of the student didn't have enough money to report to a police station.

My point is, nobody really likes you or is ready to fight for you in Nigeria, they're only there for social media recognition.

Stupid fake assss hypocrites.
... if you’re talking about the 13 years old girl which was raped when going to school, the culprit have been sentenced to prison read about it on Fb.
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
This is a ''Blue rape case'' hence, the reason for the so much reactions and supported. But a nobody raped will not be support. Too bad fellows.

In all, i still stand to condem every form of rape and sexual molestaton, in its entirety. Anybody found guilty by a court of law should be duely prosecuted inrrespective of his/her status.
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Never trust all these fine boy pastors.

Any church that has too much estrogen sitting on the front sit will ultimately have to deal with this sort of baseless accusation.

Yes I said baseless, I won't judge a man by the uncorroborated uncrossexamined accusation of another person.

In fact circumstantial evidence tends to contradict the mob opinion here:

1. 20yrs have passed after the incidence occurred
2. The accuser became an active member of the accused's organization
3. The husband of the accuser became an active member of the accused's organization
4. Both the accuser and her husband met at the accused's organization
5. They got married whilst still members albeit inactive of the accused's organization

Smells more likely of a conspiracy than anything else.

1 Like

Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Olorunnim: 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
Is this the only thing we'll see on Nairaland Today?
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
Joromi12:
Majority of pastors sleep with church works and members. Once ur gal is a pastor freak kindly dump her. They enjoy the holy fuk. Later dem go say rape
omo better oil dey ur head.most girls who always freak about their pastors are actively having sex with them.anytime ur girl wan talk and all wetin dey come out of her mouth na my pastor dis or my daddy G.O dis or dat just kindly break up ur relationship with her cos her pastor is screwing her.even more sad these days are some married women who perform wifely duties for their pastors while neglecting their own home.u will see a married woman on bumshort cooking inside a pastor's kitchen but for her own home she no dey enter kitchen ooo cos she will argue she cant cook for any man but she can cook and wash for her pastor cos he is a man of god abi god of man.but though in this case since d lady claimed she was a teen when this pastor raped her its my guess she was infatuated by the pastor and d pastor used that to take advantage of her.

1 Like

Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Angelfrost(m): 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
Biggie2206:
I was reading frontpage and I saw a primary school student badly raped by a not too erderly man, I went to instablog and saw the news there too. I went through the comments and didn't see this stuupidd social media feeding pests AKA Nigeria celebrities saying anything.

I even read the parent of the student didn't have enough money to report to a police station.

My point is, nobody really likes you or is ready to fight for you in Nigeria, they're only there for social media recognition.

Same thing we have been saying... They want us all to fall in line because a so-called celeb is involved, even when there is no proof...

The ones we read here daily involving underage girls, with clear evidence, no one even raises an eyebrow... Now, they are asking grown men to dress up and go disrupt a church service over yet to be fully substantiated allegation... Hypocrisy will ruin this nation.

4 Likes

Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by abiolaoladipupo(m): 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
specie103:
Everyone Sha wan use this matter trend...

2019, my year of trending.

Depending on how you want to tread, the good trending or the other side
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Jamiedani: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
Everybody for Nigeria dn react o, and no legal action yet. Once Nigerian for jand react, everywhere go burst, cus all them hardcore feminist for jand go definitely intervene, then cawi am for head. Just pity this niqqa Sha. An accused remains innocent until proven guilty by the court of law. She na so them talk am. We dy wait
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Mplify(m): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
Biggie2206:

Everybody is a Motherfucker Hypocrite!
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by osaweseforme(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
let the reacting agents keep reacting the reaction
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by ithink7: 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
Calm down boy. There's a level you get to in life everyone is interested in everything that happens to you. You too can get there if you work hard and know how to obtain favour from God.

Biggie2206:

Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by jeroncomputers(m): 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
Who do we believe
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by jeroncomputers(m): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
ithink7:
Calm down boy. There's a level you get to in life everyone is interested in everything that happens to you. You too can get there if you work hard and know how to obtain favour from God.

Being criticized right left and centre is also a favour from God?

1 Like

Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Lokoyen(m): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
vizkiz:
This rape case is brining out the attention seeking, clouth chasing, mumu celebrities.

Rape avengers everywhere #Rolls eyes

I wonder if they would have channeled this much enegery if she wasn't a celebrity's wife.

The thing I'm bothered about is....By the end of the day if this case is taken to court and Pastor Biodun turns out to be innocent, nobody will wanna stand in for true rape cases anymore.

Take the matter to court, let the judge be "the judge" and send the offender to life imprisonment!

#Sigh

"Rape avengers everywhere" this line got me
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by kelvyn7: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
Biggie2206:

In a few years later when this little student grows up and has a chance or platform/courage to speak, people will start saying "why didnt she speak up since". The time to speak up doesn't matter! Even if it takes 50years! A rapist is a rapist!

1 Like

Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
[b]Xtianity Is A Scam And Disgraceful Religion, We Must By Any Means Islamize Nigeria For Allah/b]
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
Xtianity Is A Scam And Disgraceful Religion, We Must By Any Means Islamize Nigeria For Allah
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by ajayiopy: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
Nazarethnaza:
Pastor Tony Rapu has reacted to the rape allegation against Pastor Fatoyinbo, a former member of the COZA which he is a founder. 

Recall we reported yesterday that Busola in an interview granted to Ynaija, revealed thatshe was raped by the popular pastor while she was a teenager. However Fatoyinbo released a statement on his official Instagram page to debunk the allegations levelled against him, saying several statements had been made to extort the church through blackmail, harassment and intimidation.

However Pastor Tony Rapu who reacted to the rape allegation against Pastor Fatoyinbo, stated that many leaders lack the confidence to address sexual abuse because they do not feel adequately equipped to handle the complexities involved. He added that we all need to understand how this issue of sexual abuse can be addressed, in the light of the Gospel.

He wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/29/pastor-tony-rapu-reacts-to-rape-allegation-against-pastor-fatoyinbo/

ENOF OF THIS COZA RUBBISH, BUHARI IS HAVING ISSUE WITH MINISTERS LIST
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by nokatakata: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
Biggie2206:

you wont believe some idi.ots are actually taking advantage of this rape issue and using to gain cheap popularity and beg for followers. I have seen all sorts of mad people especially on that twitter yapping rubbish about going to the church on Sunday to protest and asking for people who are interested. Many of these idi.ots are struggling to become stu.pid influencers( that is the madness reigning on the internet now). you gather and beg for followers and then you call yourself an influencer (only God knows WTF that senseless word means) overnight feeding on fake news and people's misfortune to claim you are growing your page.

Some mumu celebs too are yapping trash just to mark register. I don't know what it will cost them to use their brain and keep shut until an accusation is proven. They will ignore cases with full evidences and be chasing cases of allegation and forming ' you are a strong woman nonsense'.

When they get to court , they should not present evidences and see if they wont end up in big trouble. maybe they think the judge deals with sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by nokatakata: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
Everybody wan just form opinion ontop the matter. Imagine telling us to read more in link in bio. Who get time for oguru...
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by KanuSE: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
asuustrike1:

I agree with you on this. Because the alleged victim is a celebrity that is why many celebrities are reacting. The poor has no voice in this country

Reacting like chemical...cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by ezewealth(m): 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
The time i started fearing women. I swear i dey fear woman. Whn i was still an undergraduate, one of my coursemate came to my room (female). She told that their hostel Potter her hostel and chased her out because she havent paid hostel fee. She bagged me to plead for her, because i am in good terms with the woman. Do you know i used 5k, my money, to beg the woman to give 2week for her to pay the hostel fee. After like one month. The woman called me and was telling me "how far for my friend, that she haven't paid the fees yet that i should talk to her, that she kept quiet since is because of me, i should talk to her" i said ok. Iater i saw her sitting in the relaxation park, the place full and she sitting and gisting with her friend. I came close to her, cross my hand over her shoulder and whisper " how far the woman dey disturb me u haven't still pay" ..God do you know to greatest surprise, that shouted at me "IS THAT I AM PRESSING HER BREAST" people at the park where looking at me with great disgust, some where laughing, where insulting. I was just standing looking like a slowpoke. She said arrogantly again" GO BACK AND TELL THE WOMAN I GOING TO PAY, DONT USE IT AS AN AVENUE TO MOLEST ME" one of her friend told her y didnt she give me a hot slap, my brother i nearly pee on my pant. I have never been embarrassed like this in my whole life. I left quietly like a 6 years old boy that have been scolded by his parent.
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by gwama: 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
Joromi12:
Majority of pastors sleep with church works and members. Once ur gal is a pastor freak kindly dump her. They enjoy the holy fuk. Later dem go say rape
Precisely, it is because these pastors are fakes that they spend their time fornication with the church members, they are caught by their sins they committed in the dark. angry angry angry angry
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by gwama: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
Joromi12:
The true pastor called by God, does not fornicate, when he is single, he asks God to give him his half so that he can finally find happiness. angry angry angry
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by semyman: 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
He has said nothing
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Evercurious(f): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
nokatakata:

you wont believe some idi.ots are actually taking advantage of this rape issue and using to gain cheap popularity and beg for followers. I have seen all sorts of mad people especially on that twitter yapping rubbish about going to the church on Sunday to protest and asking for people who are interested. Many of these idi.ots are struggling to become stu.pid influencers( that is the madness reigning on the internet now). you gather and beg for followers and then you call yourself an influencer (only God knows WTF that senseless word means) overnight feeding on fake news and people's misfortune to claim you are growing your page.

Some mumu celebs too are yapping trash just to mark register. I don't know what it will cost them to use their brain and keep shut until an accusation is proven. They will ignore cases with full evidences and be chasing cases of allegation and forming ' you are a strong woman nonsense'.

When they get to court , they should not present evidences and see if they wont end up in big trouble. maybe they think the judge deals with sentiments.

I just love this piece
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by damzy88: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Biggie2206:

This is it.
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Robbin7(m): 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
Biggie2206:

Hmmmm
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by ROTIMI67: 12:40am On Jun 30, 2019
Meanwhile, these two guys stole only one female pant in Lagos and were caught by the police and paraded to the public. Stop saying that Nigeria Police force is not working hard to apprehend all hardned criminals. Again stop saying that someone cannot not be under a curse. Imagine how the families of these two men will feel when the see them being paraded by the police for stealing only one female pant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) / Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life / Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.