Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Rape Scandal: Putting The Cart Before The Horse. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rape Scandal: Putting The Cart Before The Horse. (299 Views)

Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" / Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal / Prophet Ivwananji Charles Mwale In Nude Photos Scandal With Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rape Scandal: Putting The Cart Before The Horse. by ehinmowo: 9:16am On Jun 29, 2019
Now, before I start, I have to make it clear that I have NEVER heard the name Fatoyinbo or Busola (or whatever her name is). suffice to say I am not a fan of either of them.

Nigerians always put emotions ahead of reasoning. A fully grown and educated woman came ONLINE to say someone raped her and the whole country is agog with emotional responses.

I began to ask myself, is online the first place to come? what happens to hospital, police station and ultimately, court? If this woman is cross examined in court, wouldn't story change? How do we know she did not seduce him or they both had consentual sex?

I don't want to write long story. The bottomline is the man could be 100% guilty and he could be 100% innocent. And when you put emotions before reasoning, you shoot yourself in the head. With this her attitude, the man could sue her and win a case against her even if he did it.

Re: Rape Scandal: Putting The Cart Before The Horse. by Came4amod: 9:40am On Jun 29, 2019
this is also my stand, and they are just bunch of un-thinking people, well i dont know the point of all this, it will not stop people from going to his church and it will not get him in prison so whats the point, and slander will really hurt the dakolo's wallet i think she just hit another money wea she dey use buy award for her husband because i dont think timi dakolo songs is made for Nigeria, all i see is wife paying for the awards, people who dont decieve themselfs will know the song is not even good enough and its very over hyped, tell me how many times you have gone to look for his song and download it online ??

(1) (Reply)

RAPE! When Do We Stop Blaming The Victims Of Sexual Abuse? / Ini Dazzling In New Outfit / Dear Women, Stop Blaming Men For Your Problems, Learn To Depend On Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.