Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,736 members, 7,802,217 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Hiring!!! Creative Writers Needed!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hiring!!! Creative Writers Needed!!! (1034 Views)

Creative Writers Needed / Creative Writers Needed / Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiring!!! Creative Writers Needed!!! by adeoladrg(m): 9:25am On Jun 29, 2019
At 4SalesTrigger, we write to inform, educate and compel readers to take action. We provide our numerous clients with actionable content, crisp and laser-focused copies that TRIGGERS sales and get our clients smiling to the bank.

We believe in 4 principles - ATTENTION, INTEREST, DESIRE AND ACTION - in crafting our ever compelling and hypnotic copies.

Facts tell, stories sell. We combine a blend of extensive product research and consumer psychology to craft brand stories around their value proposition and benefits.

We provide our clients with the following services: Brochure content, Website copies, Flyer content, Sales letter and Email copies.

We're a copy-writing outfit with a growing list of clientele in Nigeria, Ghana, US, UK and Canada.

We are recruiting for a remote creative writer role. We are looking for dependable, time conscious persons who have good diction, use-of-language and ability to tell stories and bring excitement to boring or dull topics.

Are you a perfect fit for this role? Fill this form.

See you on the other side.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VCdF8lUTDsSO_gIC7VEEWCnUNdiDyE20e508V0fkG00/edit
Re: Hiring!!! Creative Writers Needed!!! by adeoladrg(m): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
Offer still open.
Re: Hiring!!! Creative Writers Needed!!! by gidisignature(m): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
I applied yesterday. Still haven't gotten any feedback yet. My email is Gidisignature@gmail.com. com. You can as well contact me via 09099631956. Samples of my work are available on request.
Re: Hiring!!! Creative Writers Needed!!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2019
The site you provided has issues. Is there another way to apply??
Re: Hiring!!! Creative Writers Needed!!! by adeoladrg(m): 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
alexxiswrites:
The site you provided has issues. Is there another way to apply??

It's a google form. Please use another browser.
Re: Hiring!!! Creative Writers Needed!!! by adeoladrg(m): 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
gidisignature:
I applied yesterday. Still haven't gotten any feedback yet. My email is Gidisignature@gmail.com. com. You can as well contact me via 09099631956. Samples of my work are available on request.

HR will get across to you as soon as the allotted date is set.
Re: Hiring!!! Creative Writers Needed!!! by Chemoguy: 9:29am On Jul 02, 2019
adeoladrg:

HR will get across to you as soon as the allotted date is set.

we'll be waiting..
Re: Hiring!!! Creative Writers Needed!!! by adeoladrg(m): 8:44am On Jul 06, 2019
Still on..
Re: Hiring!!! Creative Writers Needed!!! by adeoladrg(m): 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
Still open
Re: Hiring!!! Creative Writers Needed!!! by Haypex(m): 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
I am comfortable writing on variety of topics and am always willing to do research to learn more about new subject matter.
You can reach out to me here,09053517782
Via email, amadipelumi2021@gmail.com
Re: Hiring!!! Creative Writers Needed!!! by oladele239(m): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hello

Strictly for professional writers only

(1) (Reply)

I Need Gabriel Okara's The Voice I'm PDF Format / A Way To Push Your Creativity / OUT OF SIGHT,OUT OF MIND.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.