Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

How Do I Post A Novella On Nairaland? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Do I Post A Novella On Nairaland? (515 Views)

Chasing Love (A Clean Romance Novella) On Okada Books / The Marked: In The Spectral Existence (A Stand-alone Fantasy Fiction Novella) / Ndidi And The Telekinesis Man (A Fantasy Romance Novella By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Post A Novella On Nairaland? by Unconquerable: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2019
I have a couple of stories I wrote and would love to share on Nairaland: what is the process to making them available so folks could read? Bless you.
Re: How Do I Post A Novella On Nairaland? by RESHARPENED: 9:58am On Jun 29, 2019
Hi Unconquerable,

The process is exactly the same as the creation of this your thread. The topic of the thread would be the Title of your Novel. Then you proceed to copy and paste the story from your writing app in fragments.
Re: How Do I Post A Novella On Nairaland? by Unconquerable: 10:53am On Jun 29, 2019
RESHARPENED:
Hi Unconquerable,

The process is exactly the same as the creation of this your thread. The topic of the thread would be the Title of your Novel. Then you proceed to copy and paste the story from your writing app in fragments.
OK; thanks.
Re: How Do I Post A Novella On Nairaland? by Coldfeets: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
Go to literature section of nairaland and start posting your stories.

Beware that some people will copy your stories and share them on their own blogs... and most of them will not even credit you as the writer.

So if you don't mind having your stories copied and shared, then you are good to go!

(1) (Reply)

Dangerous Romance EPISODE 8 / Need 2 Good Writers Urgently / 52 Transition Words And Phrases To Keep Your Writing Whole And Well Knit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.