Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Dr Emoney Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With An Amazing Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr Emoney Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With An Amazing Photos (700 Views)

Nollywood Actor, Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Wife's Birthday / Tekno Baby Mama, Lola Rae Shares New Amazing Photos / Davido Kicks Off His #30BillonConcert In Leicester With Amazing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Emoney Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With An Amazing Photos by CutenaijaMedia(m): 9:52am On Jun 29, 2019
Top Nigerian Youngest Billionaire Dr Emeka Okonkwo, popularly known as Emoney, Celebrates his beautiful wife Mrse Okonkwo's Birthday with some adorable photos, as he thank God for giving him such a kind hearted wife.

He Wrote

Happy Birthday My Beautiful wife, I love you always and forever, "" I wake up everyday morning and thank the Good lord for bringing you into my life

See More : https://cute9ja.com/dr-emoney-celebrates-his-wifes-birthday-with-an-amazing-photos/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: Dr Emoney Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With An Amazing Photos by ufuosman(m): 9:53am On Jun 29, 2019
Hbd to her
Re: Dr Emoney Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With An Amazing Photos by CutenaijaMedia(m): 9:54am On Jun 29, 2019
More Pictures

Re: Dr Emoney Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With An Amazing Photos by CutenaijaMedia(m): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2019
kiss
Re: Dr Emoney Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With An Amazing Photos by Vikzz(m): 10:21am On Jun 29, 2019
Happy Birthday iyawo Money Man
Re: Dr Emoney Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With An Amazing Photos by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2019
Hb �

(1) (Reply)

Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun / #bbnaija: Diane Shows Flexibility In Newly Captured Moment (photo) / Regina Daniels Attacked By Fans On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.