Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,994 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:07 AM

My Piece On Busola Dakolo And Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Piece On Busola Dakolo And Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Scandal (243 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Piece On Busola Dakolo And Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Scandal by lahizak: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2019
Hi everyone. First I will like to commend Busola Dakolo for coming out at this stage to share her trauma but I'm not a kind of person that judge or come to conclusion quickly because of what I hear. Im not saying her story was false or true, however, I have read and heard lot of stories where at the end nothing was as earlier stated. Rape is a serious crime and it can not be condoned in this society so please if you are a victim of rape or abuse; please and please dont sleep on it, report immediately to the police station near you. Evidence will still be fresh and a case will be built around it and the perpetrator arrested. Don't fear or feel intimidated by anybody. You are a victim so dont mind what the society or your family will say. Trust me justice will be served, police and lawyers are really hungry for this cases. Keeping quiet or staying a long time without saying a thing means you are given perpetrators the chance to get away with it. Please speak up immediately. In conclusion, I sincerely hope that justice and the truth will come into the light in this Busola/Fatoyinbo case. And please Nigerians do not jump into conclusions just by hearsays, a lot of innocent people have been lynched based on hearsays. God bless us all

(1) (Reply)

Entertainment: Big Brother Naija Season 4 Officially Opens / How To Vote For House Mate In Big Brother Nigeria Tv Show / Mikel Retires From National Team (THANK YOU MIKEL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.