Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4922755 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yabsun(m): 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
Tacha should just gararahear jare.. What Mike said actually got to her and she's trying to bring out enmity between him and other HMs.. Madam behave normal and stop acting up.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
Tacha is really emotional tonight.

Thank God she is pouring out her heart to Mike (who she thought she was cool with)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
stanisbaratheon:
This her conversation is needless.
for her to cry

Mike words got to her

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
2pretty4u:
I like the way Mike is quietly listening to her, will help her open up more.
U are making sense not those peeps tryna make it abt the Game

Such sissies

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
Tacha to Mike - What i have been through you havent been through. Nonsense and Tacha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
Tasha fit cry? shocked

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
Blackhawk01:
Tasha fit cry? shocked
the tears weak me

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
Tasha discussing with MIKE privately regarding to what he, Mike, said about her.

She's sounding nice, smart, calculative and matured.

She's reminding Mike that it's all a game and he shouldn't easily believe in people who have been acting nice in the house.

She reminded Mike of what Ebuka told him that he shouldn't see the show as a family union, but a game, a game and show where your close friend is capable of betraying you to get you evicted.

Mike is listening attentively.

She has said what got her upset that prompted her violent action towards him on Saturday.

She said Mike threw her something which made her fall, the fall took her gown up which made Seyi saw her ass.Obviously, Kayode did not show us the scene.

She's still speaking and almost crying.

In my opinion, Tasha is being matured and sensible at the moment.

She has promised Mike to change because of him, but not fully assuring him that she'll change.

Lesson--Be bold enough to say how you feel about people, be it negative or positive. It might help settle issues.

Be bold like MIKE.

Discussion still on.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
XML33:
[s] A part of me wishes that Tacha wins this year's BBNaija because it would shame all those supporting the likes of Ike, Mike and Mercy for stupid and superficial reasons.

Mike supporters consist mainly of idealistic teenage girls, effeminate gay dudes like Threebear, people who prioritize looks above more important qualities and black people with lowself esteem who obsess over anything that's foreign.

Ike supporters consist of immature boys and girls who have spent too much time watching american ganster movies and idolizing black gangster celebs to the point of fantasizing to be like them or date them.

Mercy supporters are oloshos, olosho patronizers and olosho aspiring women who see Mercy as a successful symbol of their trade. They also consist of people who are deluded to think that her relationship with Ike represents what a healthy relationship should be like.

Anyone who criticizes Tacha should also be ready to admit the flaws in the housemates that they support. Mike is a cigar purveyor who's aim is to market his cancer spreading product to the entire Nigeria. As if we don't have enough problems already. Our mortality rate is high, our healthcare is in shambles and Mike the Jamaican wants to use our money to increase the rate of lung cancer in the country?

Ike is a criminal who escaped to Nigeria because he knows he won't be able to gain employment in the United states with his criminal record. He is someone who claimed to have killed for money and who threatened to kill for money if the opportunity presents itself. Why anyone would support a person like this beats my imagination especially given that the level of crime in Nigeria is on an all-time high. If Ike wins the money he'll certainly use it to set up a drug cartel and sponsor armed robbers, hence driving more of our youths into crimes.

Mercy is an ignorant prostitute who's only appealing feature is a synthetic ass. She's a bimbo who asserted on public TV that Jericho is a country. Yet she has supporters; supporters who criticizes Tacha for exactly the same qualities that she exhibits.

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house. [/s]
Rubbish and Tacha..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
stanisbaratheon:
Ego is all over Tacha...damn!

I pity ur lif*
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Leontolstoy: 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
Tacha... I understand you..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Omega48: 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
to me Tasha is saying nonsense, what has she gone through... i bet she hasn't gone through nothing.... even if u have gone through anything is it now an excuse for being proud or having useless character, maturity is when u go through stuffs and humility changes you for the better...people should stop basking in the image of their past that isnt even as bad as they think....Tasha is still a child

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mike has indirectly helped tacha's game

Man like mike, integrity over prize

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
ibori1:

I pity ur lif*

Pity yourself first
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
Oh Tacha!!!

Why are U doing this to Me? Dnt wanna stan anyone but U aint making it easy
I feel You, I feel the pains Been there and I understand U alot Tacha.............
Tonight is your night.......... Shine dear, Shine!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
iamJ:
the tears weak me

I'm not moved... If you want to be a bitch, do it with your chest biko!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
tacha just dey yarn okpata

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
Tacha is crying cry

Okay she’s been quick to suck it in..This could be it tacha, your moment to shine and explain yourself cry cry

She thinks it’s really unfair for mike to want her to act some certain way. She can promise to try but she can’t promise she will change completely. Said mike wouldnt want to be in her shoes.

She’s also referring to the kaffi snd jackie conversation. Said mike may not understand the stigma associated with the term ‘witch’ because he didn’t grow up in Nigeria. She said on a scale of 1 to 10, Kaffi hit the 10.

Said she doesn’t talk about people so it will be hard for Ebuka to put her on the spot. Said she’d rather say it to their faces.

She’s also speaking about how close she was with kaffi and how she has done so many things for her - doing her make up, lettugn her wear her stuffs, yet she said those things about her.

Said she can’t say she has a rich dad out there spending money on the votes. So she has to do the work even though the armies are also doing theirs lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
Papiikush:
Tacha is really emotional tonight.

Thank God she is pouring out her heart to Mike (who she thought she was cool with)

honestly mike didn't act mature earlier

you don't talk to a lady that way, and he said he's a married man

#sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
2pretty4u:

She is a really guarded person, for her to open up is really difficult. She wants to but she is scared of getting hurt
Lol, yeh I get. I actually think it's her first time self..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
Believe it or not, tacha will make it til day 99. Lol

I knew she hasn't gotten over that witch allegation from Jackie.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
For few seconds, Tacha shed tears. It got to me SMALL.

Hmmm. I think this lady is good deep down but experiences that have made her be this arrogant girl she is, still stops her from being good to others.

I never knew her before this show and really loved her stage entrance. I remember rooting for her until I saw the filthy attitude of hers after few days. I know deep down there's still some good left in her, but she has to show it without being arrogant. She has to accept that all HMs there are humans like her and come down from her high horse.

She needs to drop her pompous behavior and trust me, even I would vote her if my candidate is not up. She cant blame Mike and the HMs for not liking her, she caused it with the degrading way she's been speaking to them. Always telling them about her army outside or that she must be around till 99.

She can turn it around, but firstly, she has to drop her bad attitude and HMs will accept her again. You can't see them as inferior humans and except them to grovel at your feet. You cant ignore their hugs on Sunday and expect them to hug you on your return.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
ibori1:

honestly mike didn't act mature earlier

you don't talk to a lady that way, and he said he's a married man

#sad
To be honest, she invited that reaction from Mike.

See.... He just apologized “I am extremely sorry” It takes a mature man to say apologize for his wrong attitudes

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ifyalways(f): 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
Tacha is talking BS and playing the game well though.

Fake tears.

More like trying to poison Mike's mind towards the other hm and also get sympathy votes.

Nothing apologetic about her talk.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
What mike said really got to her and I’m glad she chose to have a chat with him than taking it otherwise cool

Mike stating his observations now
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 11:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
OK nepa. cry cry cry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mike just nicely described tacha as Two faced cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
Why is Mike acting like a bitch right now.
stuttering and all. Don't be scared man?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
See how you handle issue. Now Mike's apologized to her, but that's because he's listened to what she had to say. Of Tacha had spoken to Mike this calmly, Mike would've apologized a longtime. He meant no harm.

Tacha should learn how to aporoach people. She needs to love people. Drop the me vs the world act. Not everybody is out to attack you.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
Brubembem:
Tasha discussing with MIKE privately regarding to what he, Mike, said about her.

She's sounding nice, smart, calculative and matured.

She's reminding Mike that it's all a game and he shouldn't easily believe in people who have been acting nice in the house.

She reminded Mike of what Ebuka told him that he shouldn't see the show as a family union, but a game, a game and show where your close friend is capable of betraying you to get you evicted.

Mike is listening attentively.

She has said what got her upset that prompted her violent action towards him on Saturday.

She said Mike threw her something which made her fall, the fall took her gown up which made Seyi saw her ass.Obviously, Kayode did not show us the scene.

She's still speaking and almost crying.

In my opinion, Tasha is being matured and sensible at the moment.

She has promised Mike to change because of him, but not fully assuring him that she'll change.

Lesson--Be bold enough to say how you feel about people, be it negative or positive. It might help settle issues.

Be bold like MIKE.

Discussion still on.

be bold like mike, by so call correcting her in public

r u okay?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
Beorn1:
For few seconds, Tacha shed tears. It got to me SMALL

Hmmm. I think this lady is good deep down but experiences that have made her be this arrogant girl she is, still stops her from being good to others.

I never knew her before this show and really loved her stage entrance. I remember rooting for her until I saw the filthy attitude of hers after few days. I know deep down there's still some good left in her, but she has to show it without being arrogant. She has to accept that all HMs there are humans like her and come down from her high horse.

She needs to drop her pompous behavior and trust me, even I would vote her if my candidate is not up. She cant blame Mike and the HMs for not liking her, she caused it with the degrading way she's been speaking to them. Always telling them about her army outside or that she must be around till 99.

She can turn it around, but firstly, she has to drop her bad attitude and HMs will accept her again. You can't see them as inferior humans and except them to grovel at your feet. You cant ignore their hugs on Sunday and expect them to hug you on your return.

Me too
Tears know how to do me in
cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mike talking as if he's about to cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.