Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4910979 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
Esther reminiscing on the Nelsther moments embarassed

Mourning quietly in her black dress cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Afam4eva(m): 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
Threebear:
Since Tacha started bragging shamelessly and calling the credibility of the show to question , they've decided to withhold the results .
Which is very wrong !

Even if Tacha topped the poll , post the damned result .
This is an insult to everyone that voted hard for their contestants this week .
We deserve to know where we stand .

This is so wrong on every level .

What I hate the most about this is that people that didn't do well will still keep deluding themselves that they're strong .
What sense does it make to post the results thereby letting everyone into knowing who the strongest housemates are and in what order. I like the suspense and Big Brother is smart to withhold it.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
Esther doing her job well as a widow...cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by spongeisback: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
Madam there's nothing like "spoke" it's crochet pin. undecided
Omalichabby:
Esther don't cry.
Move on! You'll shine now Nelson is gone

And Mercy is Spoke not scope. Thank you
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
tenderheart:
Thelma is more entertaining Dan Mike and Ike
Why cant pple vote 4 Tuoyo as well instead of voting 4 refugees
And I m certain khafi and Mike will beat Frood if percentage were shown...we all know Frood is hilarious..buh pple will vote 4 accents over entertainment..

Ruminate on dis things above

Is Mike or Ike more entertaining than Thelma or Tuoyo shocked
khafi will beat frodd, you guys should leave nairaland, go to Twitter and Facebook to see fans, I am very sure that frodd of a guy could make top 5.. forget

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
This cry is still serious... Esther :I need to shake this off.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lordjb:
what was the error you got? Sorry for the fuckup Sha, I'm still fixing things up
I was refreshing almost every five mins
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by wristbangle: 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
Giel:

I feel this may have been his reason for doing so, but I don't even get why? What else is she and anyone else for that matter in the house to do? Is she in the house to cook? To wash the dishes? To clean? To do arena tasks? Is there anyone who didn't come there to win and stay till day 99?
So why is there so much complains when she speaks on the main reason why she is on BB?

@ bold
She is being attacked for her answer, even by the Ebuka, when it is clear that she was very smart to dodge such a ridiculous question. Ebuka even lost control and got frustrated when he couldn't make her rise to his bait.

Tacha has suffered sha.
I want her to keep being as confident and proud as she is now, she can readjust how she plays the game as she sees fit, she's a smart girl, I know she'll know how to handle it,
but she should never lose this high self confidence she has. I really love that about her.

Being smart, one needs to be calculative when answering questions laced with suspicious view.

Her response brought the crude and derogatory comments spew to her. For every moments, there are period of calmness, pride, defensiveness and others. Ask yourselves, winners of previous seasons, did they exhibit this kind of attitude?

Anyway, she will get to finals am not disputing that but remember she will up against alot of people who would see to her not winning the grand prize, remember Miracle Vs Ceece as a case study.

She doesn't know how to pepper in the right direction. Her own pepper dem style is really disturbing to the ears.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by samplanner(m): 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
Esther, foolish girl. You should play for the money not for some boys.

That's why Tacha is the only female favorite. The rest have compromised their priorities for men.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
Threebear:
I knew the moment that badluck person started posting endlessly that something will go very wrong .

I just didn't expect it to be this bad .

Withholding results ... I've never seen this one in my life .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by klas(m): 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
I will not cry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
Esther dear, take heart. Is this what my baby will go through when Gee leaves? shocked shocked cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
Omalichabby:

If only she knows.
I feel she'll do better now (Same thing I said about Alex when Leo left)
Let's hope so.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
Even Esther had to admit to herself that she looks ridiculous. Those braids are horrible, she must take them out this week.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
Giel:

Tacha has suffered sha.
I want her to keep being as confident and proud as she is now, she can readjust how she plays the game as she sees fit, she's a smart girl, I know she'll know how to handle it,
but she should never lose this high self confidence she has. I really love that about her.

Absolutely spot on girl!!
So where have you been all this while?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
Esther, eaya. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Reussite: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
Eeghe:

I honestly don’t think people have the top results
It would not make sense cos BB and bet9ja would not joke with their money
Voter apathy would happen if the toppers were known
And again, when toppers are known, bets placed on them would be likely to “yield fruit” and this would make bet9ja lose money too
Double loss for organisers
This is a betting thing

This is wrong on all levels in my opinion. Voters deserve to know how their faves fared. Why did Biggie place them all for eviction if it wasn't for mischievous reasons. sad. Bad decision if you ask me.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
fitzmayowa:
Esther doing her job well as a widow...cheesy cheesy cheesy
Atleast to collect the 0.7% fanscheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
I hope Alex can see how human beings handle the eviction of a lover. It still feels like yesterday seeing the idiot roll around on the floor because of a guy she knew for only three or four weeks.

I feel bad for Esther because I find her attractive but the girl needs to put her mind back into the game. It’s time to use her feminine wiles to confuse my favourite and secure herself for the long run. If she wants Nelson they’ll see when outside the house.

Lol at Kayode still lusting over her body while she was crying.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
Menance:
Ike funny die damn

He threatened to hit on Mercy's coins next

If she no behave grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by samplanner(m): 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
Whether people like it or not, Tacha is the only female favorite in this game. The restof this girls are very vulnerable towards emotions.

Tacha might be dumb, but she is a real game player.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2019
DoubleeDee:

Yes, Ebuka said that because he wanted her to elaborate on the qualities of a winner so he (Ebuka) can pass the message of her boastfulness to her. But we all know Tacha is not articulate, she would have had difficulties in explaining the qualities of a winner the way SirDee, Seyi or Jackye would. But she's definitely not stupid and using her street wiseness did justice to Ebuka's question in a way that stopped Ebuka short of reprimanding her for her arrogance. See, with Tacha like or hate her, WYSIWYG period.
URE SO INTELLIGENT BY THE WAY WHATS THE MEANING OF WYSIWYG.TACHA HAS BEEN DEMYSTIFIED AND DECODED.SHE TRIES TO COVER UP WITH HER DUMBNESS THAT'S WHY U SEE HER AROUND SEYI ALOT.SHE'S ALSO QUICK TO READ MESSAGES OR INSTRUCTIONS FROM BIGGIE SO IT WOULD LOOK LIKE SHE'S ACTIVE BUT SHE DREADS INDIVIDUAL TASK LIKE DEATH.IN A SHOW LIKE BIG BROTHER U CAN RUN BUT U CAN'T HIDE.ITS JUST A FUNCTION OF TIME.INTELLIGENT AND BRILLIANT PEOPLE WILL DECIDE U NO MATTER HOW STREET WISE U ARE.I NOTICED HER DUMBNESS FROM DAY ONE.COS REAL RECOGNISE REAL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2019
DrakeBlend:

I just hope make Frodd nor mumu heself oo
the haters can still obsessively forge a story of him ‘mumuing’ himself, like they always do. But it always favours him.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2019
samplanner:
Esther, foolish girl. You should play for the money not for some boys.

That's why Tacha is the only female favorite. The rest have compromised their priorities for men.

You're watching bigbrother Chile, Jackye, Thelma

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 100naira(m): 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
Blackhawk01:
Esther dear, take heart. Is this what my baby will go through when Gee leaves? shocked shocked cry
be prepared for that grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by SoiSoi13(f): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
Giel:

I feel this may have been his reason for doing so, but I don't even get why? What else is she and anyone else for that matter in the house to do? Is she in the house to cook? To wash the dishes? To clean? To do arena tasks? Is there anyone who didn't come there to win and stay till day 99?
So why is there so much complains when she speaks on the main reason why she is on BB?

@ bold
She is being attacked for her answer, even by the Ebuka, when it is clear that she was very smart to dodge such a ridiculous question. Ebuka even lost control and got frustrated when he couldn't make her rise to his bait.

Tacha has suffered sha.

Not funny, the winner will have more and more questions to answer even after the show. What then?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
Threebear:
I've never been this pissed off in my life .

I was so ready to troll some people endlessly .
You are even lucky and should be grateful they didn't release the result.

Men for chop you raw here cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
Richardonald:
khafi will beat frodd, you guys should leave nairaland, go to Twitter and Facebook to see fans, I am very sure that frodd of a guy could make top 5.. forget

Frodd might be anywhere between 6, 7 or 8 on the chart today e no matter but e go shock una say Frodd go somehow deh among the last 5 standing on the show. No be game?! e go shock Una.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by samplanner(m): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
AfonjaPikin:

You're watching bigbrother Chile, Jackye, Thelma

Those ones are minus already.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by braimeddy: 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
And the funny thing is that people will still vote for her to win. And you expect the country to change at once. That's why Buhari is still the president
Librakid:
Truth be told, tacha is DUMB! She hasn't got anything right....
Even a simple question
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rosebloom: 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
BluntBoy:
Hi, Rosebloom? Happy Sunday to you wherever you are right now.

Happy Sunday to you too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
livelymatilda:

That is not the main reason... If they show the top 5...Trust me, Bet9ja will go bankrupt in about 2 months time .

If you know.. You know.
Buh is it a factor and just not the main reason

(1) (2) (3) ... (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.