Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4922770 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
Yale9:
Frodd will stroll into the finale.
Na who be this again? cool
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Pastor Jeff needs to be evicted. So he was the one that caused the nonsense bathroom arrangements undecided

Women's body are sacred that men's my ass angry
No mind am, he has a small gbola and doesn't want the girls to see it... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
Diane: In this house, lets say you weren't in a relationship, who will you like? Including the evicted HMs.

Jackye: No one.

Diane: Mmmmm *with one kind bored look*

Jackye: No one. I can't even answer that question, because I didn't come with any emotional vacancy.

*silence*

Jackye: None of them reach my man.

*more silence*

Jackye: As in, the place I have kept him, none of them reach.

*more awkward silence*

Jackye: I just pray it works.

Diane: Yea, I pray so. This relationship thing there is no manual.

Diane's expression was like "I hear you, holiest of holies" grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
XML33:
I just recently found out that Tacha usually engages in humanitarian activities across Nigeria and has said that one of her dreams is to open up a foundation for orphans and help sponsor their education to tertiary level.

What a kind hearted, generous young woman Tacha is. And to think that she is just 23? And yet there are droves of selfish bitter people way older than Tacha who have never done any selfless humanitarian work all their lives, but yet make it their job to stay on Nairaland 24/7 hating on Tacha. What a shame.

Tacha isn't even a celebrity figure yet and she's doing this much, imagine if she wins BBNaija.

I'll reiterate what I said before. Don't vote for people that will take Nigeria's money back to Ala ndiocha. Vote for Tacha because she will invest in Nigeria and in the future of Nigeria.
Good, I knew beneath her hot-headedness is a soft hearted lady

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
Frodd knows how to play a lowkey but effective game. And he has alot of grace in him, that’s why PEOPLE MUST TALK ABOUT HIM. Yesterday he and mike declined the veto games, but the news was all about Frodd, now he is HOH..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
77up:
I like your campaign lines .
lol I chose to ignore that . So going to orphanage is now a big deal. What of those that help without showing.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
esther just said she dosent like frodd so she is not eating his food
That girl don dey mad, o. I hope she said it playfully. Does she want Frodd to come and beg her? This is what men suffer at the hands of stupid Naija girls. Na Frodd pursue the guy from house?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
Na who be this again? cool
Tacha’s first son
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ChristoBam: 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
XML33:

If you are going to copy my posts, at least let it not be lacking in creativity and imagination.

I almost wanted to write something similar to what that guy posted. Like depict how threebear would have praised Mike even if he killed someone in the house. And I've never seen that your post before o.
So I'm not sure the guy copied your post. You and someone else might have the same idea.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
Yale9:
Frodd knows how to play a lowkey but effective game. And he has alot of grace in him, that’s why they PEOPLE MUST TALK ABOUT HIM. Yesterday he and mike declined the veto games, but the news was all about Frodd, now he is HOH..
No. The news was all about Tacha and still is. If Tacha sleeps these people are ready to go ten pages deep in epistles about her.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
harveybeaks:

No mind am, he has a small gbola and doesn't want the girls to see it... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Yea he has that look. Guy's with small carrots are usually self conscious.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Pastor Jeff needs to be evicted. So he was the one that caused the nonsense bathrooms arrangements undecided

I would have broken his nose if I could for that nonsense
The ladies caused so much fuss about their body parts (Thelma and the insults on ?Omashola on my mind) and he capitulated like a mumu

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
meobizy:

That girl don dey mad, o. I hope she said it playfully. Does she want Frodd to come and beg her? This is what men suffer at the hands of stupid Naija girls. Na Frodd pursue the guy from house?
Esther doesn’t have sense. Her fans will keep reducing and the news she’s creating for Frodd will put him up there, till the finale. Which one is ‘she doesn’t want to eat his food’? Na mumu she be

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jen92:
if she has no alliance she cant win. CANT!

In the song of a Wiseman

"No man is an island ,no man stands alone. Each man's joy is joy to me, each man as my own. We need one another,.........

Tell me the alliance ur Mike has, to enable him win?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
Beorn1:

You must be new here. Any candidate that Threebear is supporting automatically has no flaws, becomes an angel and can do no wrong.

If Threebear's fave kill a HM in there, Threebear will be like, "Awww. This is touching. The precision is just too awesome, Mike. Mike is just too good for these HMs. See the way he killed her with one deft strike. Is there anything he can't do. Mike doesn't deserve these HMs. He's killed for them but they don't appreciate him. Look at how IKE is looking so jealous that Mike killed instead of him, Ike will soon make the dumbest points in a painfully long AMPHIGORY."

Her epistles has not ended if she didn't include the word AMPHIGORY.

Then she will then round up her epistle with "my ovaries. He's just perfect" before inserting the meme below

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9919797_shedtrars_jpeg54ac060d6a075a80befea01f4ad99fe0

While I'll be like:

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
meobizy:

No. The news was all about Tacha and still is. If Tacha sleeps these people are ready to go ten pages deep in epistles about her.
no o. Na Frodd o. If Esther sneezes, they will say Frodd called her name. Besides, every single action for Frodd is seemingly a highlight cos people are obsessed with his matter.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
sage101:
Oh well.......

Dom Dom THANKS a lot for giving ME that room I mean YOU made it impossible for me to even SEE SUNLIGHT

Haba!!!

Now I can't see PROPERLY

Well......

Special greetings from Livelymatilda though

The food there is getting WORSE but I don't MIND going BACK for WAKANDA

#DefenderOfWakanda

#FeministsRule

#WeMustAllBeFeminists
customer dada ni, sure you ll still have to go back by night fall grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
Diane is a lot more relatable than Jackye
There is something annoying about Jackye- is it sanctimoniousness?
Mxm

Anyway Jackye was complaining about Mike to others in the kitchen earlier
Based on Mike’s behaviour in the garden scene
More housemates talking about Mike’s increasing domineering sanctimoniousness
It was Khafy before
Today Jackye
We watch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ekinematics:

Clothe is now your problem. You simply have nothing to complain about. Tacha has said it time and time again that she's not there to form any alliance.

She's there to win the money. Whether she wins it or not she remains the most popular HM in bbn4.
For your information go and see the things Tacha has achieved for a 23yr old. Guess your Mercy need the money for more platic surgery.

Deal with it...

Tacha Tacha Tacha!!!

Good, una don dey change mouth small small. grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
Omashola please bring your fire back. You have mellowed down like Tacha and it's not good for my viewing pleasure.

I need the vocal Omashola back.

Wariiiiiiii!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
XML33:

I'm not in Nigeria so swerve.
Where did I say u were in Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
Yale9:
Esther doesn’t have sense. Her fans will keep reducing and the news she’s creating for Frodd will put him up there, till the finale. Which one is ‘she doesn’t want to eat his food’? Na mumu she be
...but she’s eating the food right now. Na initial gra gra and a subtle ploy to gain his attention.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
IKe gets a microphone warning while gisting with Mercy
Apparently it is a second one
Okay oo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by gabby18: 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
[quote author=XML33 post=80745410]I just recently found out that Tacha usually engages in humanitarian activities across Nigeria and has said that one of her dreams is to open up a foundation for orphans and help sponsor their education to tertiary level.

What a kind hearted, generous young woman Tacha is. And to think that she is just 23? And yet there are droves of selfish bitter people way older than Tacha who have never done any selfless humanitarian work all their lives, but yet make it their job to stay on Nairaland 24/7 hating on Tacha. What a shame.

Tacha isn't even a celebrity figure yet and she's doing this much, imagine if she wins BBNaija.

I'll reiterate what I said before. Don't vote for people that will take Nigeria's money back to Ala ndiocha. Vote for Tacha because she will invest in Nigeria and in the future of Nigeria.
[/quote

This is a picture that was put up exactly a day before she went into BBs house, how does it make her a humanitarian...abeg quit the cheap publicity...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ekinematics:
Omashola please bring your fire back. You have mellowed down like Tacha and it's not good for my viewing pleasure.

I need the vocal Omashola back.

Wariiiiiiii!!!
True, both really toned it down a lot
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Valto(m): 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
biggie don vex! he just cautioned ike because he took away his mic. in his words " ike this is a microphone infringement warning . another strike might be loading for him next time
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Reussite: 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Pastor Jeff needs to be evicted. So he was the one that caused the nonsense bathroom arrangements undecided

Jeff is one HM I really don't understand. I think dude was to apply for Pastoral school & misapplied to BBN.
He's just too moral for this show, see how he spoilt fun for the guys. angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
Esther (in full resting bit.ch face look cheesy) wanted to know what Mike thought of the yam cooked by Frodd
Mike said he loved it
Esther yakked that she hates yam and besides she would not make yam the way Frodd did

Me- SMH
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
Frank65:

Tell me the alliance ur Mike has, to enable him win?

It's obvious this one is new to BBN.

Alliance can't come this early in the game.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
Yale9:
no o. Na Frodd o. If Esther sneezes, they will say Frodd called her name. Besides, every single action for Frodd is seemingly a highlight cos people are obsessed with his matter.
#fail. You keep forgetting I like the guy also. You keep magnifying his actions but everyone can see he’s a regular player in the game. If Frodd does something noteworthy I am quick to report it here. You on the other hand sensationalize anything he does like boring Mike and his blind fans.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
Yale9:
Tacha’s first son
we disown you grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
AfonjaPikin:

Good, una don dey change mouth small small. grin

We've never changed nothing. Yes we want her to win and we are voting for her massively, but we are not deluded to the fact that this is a game and you can't be 100% sure of winning.

We are not like the fans of Mike who were bragging since the 2nd week but became humbled after Tacha and Seyi disgraced them.

We are pepper and will continue to give you hot Tatache grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.