Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4919997 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
Agbgift:

Abeg who u come dey vex for? The giver or the refusal?
Ike is my guy now

But that olosho that he is giving his lips to input diseases into is the one I'm after for now

Stupid old later fowl with no coordination

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
Seyi is not there for tacha's amusement

Staying in a secret room for three days

Doesn't make tacha any less of a competitor

Do you know why he nominated her??

Mike also nominated her

Even after their conversation and bonding

Did she not nominate gedoni

After gisting with him yesterday+ him being with khafi,her friend?

Did tacha include seyi in her final 5 list ?

Give it a rest and vote for your baby girl in peace

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
Rossycee:

Hmmmmm nawao... Can't they control theirselves?
Control ke cheesy

Konji works in mysterious ways cheesy Ghedoni is good,Khafi is moaning like someone on cloud 9

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
buhahahahaha

someone just said biggie should give khaffi a bottle of krest to avoid sob stories.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MrJaay(m): 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
Munzy14:

Ma nigga.... welcome.

how was the watery beans...

did u see Garfield1 and Akthedream there... I hope things get better soon.
asking buhari about muhammadu grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
livelymatilda:
Una Weldon ooooo. Greetings to everybody... One love. cheesy
Hahahaha... U don show finally, u need settle Madam Dom & buy us bear for appeasing the gods on your behalf.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
Eeghe:

I honestly could not wait for the camera to go away from them (Khadoni)
hallo, how u dey
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sugahylz(f): 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
By now, Nelson’s people must have told him how disgusting most of his gists were...in the house.

OR he might be somewhere now gisting his family and friends how loud and smelly Esther’s mess is compared to Diane’s undecided

Either ways eww lipsrsealed sad

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oluwapomile1: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
ba7man:
Kaffi go carry belle for this house if Gedoni isn't evicted soon. lipsrsealed

This is so funny grin grin grin
Khafi dey fall hand mbok

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
Threebear:

That was two years ago.
Since then I have learnt and grown .

Thanks to Shola my best friend that taught me that beauty exists in every tribe.

We were all brain washed at that time .
Even you knew the state of NIGERIA then and all the angst circulating among the masses then .

We saw a Messiah or someone we presumed as a Messiah ...but I guess now we know better .

Even Jesus Forgave the thief next to him when he was on the cross .

When the Jews dragged the prostitute to be stoned ...our Lord Jesus told them " you who have no sin , throw the first stone " and they all scurried away .

If I am still tribalistic why would I be rooting for a Yoruba man ?
Why am I not rooting for Gedoni or Tacha since my father is from the south ?

If you want to hold me accountable for the sins I committed years ago , please go ahead .

All I know is that the Lord has forgiven me and that's all the satisfaction my soul could ask for .

May the peace of the Lord be with you .

Chai....when I think I have see it all, I jam another cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prognose: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
And tacha was in the room and heard the moans.

Tacha don go bathroom go "piss" grin

Gedoni and khaffi stopped moving under the duvet. End of round one. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
See as Gedoni and Khaffy pause as person shake body for the room. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
Eeghe:

Compare and contrast Khadoni and Merike Sordid versus sweet I had a connection with Mercy now, for the first time ever

They can't even wait till light out...whew!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Agbgift(f): 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
Eeghe:

Mehn! before the show ends she go get belle.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
Are they still fingering, make I go on my TV?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
My pain is tacha fans understand her back to back nominations cause of her behaviour

The way these snakes dey nominate Mike, you will think that he is fighting with everybody there

He is the most nominated after tacha and the same snakes will be praising him that he is good

Read on Twitter that it's good that he is always up to build his base, that is good, me I don't care I will empty my account on Mike matter but it's Mike I'm worried about, it will get to his head and I don't want that

No way it wouldn't pain him that people he is nice to are treating him like this

It's a game I agree but abeg it's annoying

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
Abeg Team Lambo Mercy, make una give us

Marriage rites list biko

We want to move to the next level with our intended grin

But make una hurry up ooo....before new housemates

Arrive, our boy is a bit tricky wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oluwapomile1: 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
Eeghe:

Hahaha... I wanted to tag you in my first comment.
Hope you are good? Biko why am I not able to give sms votes?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
Stephlena:
nawa for khaffy.

nobody forced her to embark on the celibacy journey at first . just see how anything that has the shape of d, makes her forget manners
This is not even about the celibacy. If she can stay for eight years then what is three months? I'm now beginning to doubt her celibacy story..Must she disgrace her lineage like this? Nina is better than this one abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
kaffy just dey collect fingering as she dey prepare for lights out as that calabar boy oil her wella

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
Sirfeeking:
Control ke cheesy

Konji works in mysterious ways cheesy Ghedoni is good,Khafi is moaning like someone on cloud 9
Issorite.. Na Khafi I dey pity sha.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
iamJ:
Ike is my guy now

But that olosho that he is giving his lips to input diseases into is the one I'm after for now

Stupid old later fowl with no coordination

Really? shocked
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Remsilla(m): 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ivanmykel:

Thanks alot, downloaded already.
You're welcome.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Checked86: 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
safarigirl:
Nah, I think you guys overrated her.

It really be the fake Jesus babies collecting major dickkk on the side, I wonder what happened to all her prayer sessions from earlier on the show.

Mercy and Tacha better pass this one.
I never rated her to start with. how will her fans feel when all she knows is sex, kiss and smoosh. she hardly discuss game strategy with her man unlike others. I am not talking about Gadoni because he is a gonna any time he is up for eviction

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
Lauryn41:
Seyi is not there for tacha's amusement

Staying in a secret room for three days

Doesn't make tacha any less of a competitor

Do you know why he nominated her??

Mike also nominated her

Even after their conversation and bonding

Did she not nominate gedoni

After gisting with him yesterday+ him being with khafi,her friend?

Did tacha include seyi in her final 5 list ?

Give it a rest and vote for your baby girl in peace
Mike has seen tacha blasting a few housemates, she hasn't changed her character thats why he kept her up

Remember he said he will always put her up as long as she is toxic

The same tacha that said the winner is tacha tacha tacha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Twoclans(f): 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Salute my brother, people wey get ginger and persona suppose dey the game until the end.

Chief chief ,the one and only chief in nairaland kiss
Your guy is not up for eviction ,please vote tacha.I know you have a soft spot for women .Please vote tacha, she is the only lady up for eviction this week.

It won't be nice to turn biggies house to a gay club.Let's keep the women to spice things up.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
Prognose:
And tacha was in the room and heard the moans.

Tacha don go bathroom go "piss" grin

Gedoni and khaffi stopped moving under the duvet. End of round one. grin

I don't think the moan was loud, it's because their mic is still strapped to their bodies that's why we could hear the moan...

Round 2 loading immediately after light out, Khafi is not playing the gal just dey give Gedoni back to back...cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oluwapomile1: 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
iamJ:
My pain is tacha fans understand her back to back nominations cause of her behaviour

The way these snakes dey nominate Mike, you will think that he is fighting with everybody there

He is the most nominated after tacha and the same snakes will be praising him that he is good

Read on Twitter that it's good that he is always up to build his base, that is good, me I don't care I will empty my account on Mike matter but it's Mike I'm worried about, it will get to his head and I don't want that

No way it wouldn't pain him that people he is nice to are treating him like this

It's a game I agree but abeg it's annoying

Haaa... Relax nah. Its a game. They'd want to eliminate strong contender. Its not hate. Its the game.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
Checked86:
that thing is going beyond fingering
It is very obvious,Kayode is just covering for them.I'm really impressed with Gedoni magic fingers.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
Stephlena:
Lol. it was the devil's work.. gbahara 'm biko nu
hahahaha... It is time for us to eliminate threats....
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aroundnaija: 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
Wetin happen why dem dey sleep early tonite?

Biggie knack them jazz

(1) (2) (3) ... (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.