Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4923057 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
Wetin this foolish Elo dey talk

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by spinna: 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
Vernita high on stout and martell.Prepping to enter jacuzzi
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
Elo can talk during one on ones eh?
He “finishes talk”
He wears me out
Hei Ghod
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nathan2016: 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
This Elo is boring me ooooo

Stop depressing viwers with your bad school shit.

First rule of bbn to impress view

STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT YOUR PAST SOO MUCH

NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
elo don start with him school matter again undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
oshe11:
Father Father it was for Me...

That song dey make me and my goons dey on a diff level

You nor Know Us!
Phyno na master.i never liked phyno until he released connect.

By the way arsenal is certainly finishing above man u and chelsea.you guys will struggle with watford and everton
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janga(m): 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
is this not the hand of someone that called Frodd multicolor human beign�

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
Elo is in planet Saturn............

He is not in this realm again.....highness tii take over!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by spinna: 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
Elo don start im school failure talk

Tasha b like were u not talking about your day how did u switch to this?

He no even hear
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
I like Elo already.

These guys if truly they're 23, they know too much.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
Elo don use talk kill Venitas acting drunkess. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
Elo abeg shut up with your obalende conductor advices

Wait are they saying that tacha is 23

Abeg I dey go sleep

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
Eeghe, I think elo May have a reason why you don’t like him yet lipsrsealed. He said many people don’t like him When they initially meet him, but when they eventually get to know him, they tend to like him. He’s yet to figure out why this is the case, maybe because he has a Loud over feminine cheer cheesy

Elo is about to start this story again. Economics, failing his third year. Even Venita is completing this story because she knows it already.

Elder Elo please. undecided

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
stanisbaratheon:
I'm struggling to understand why a party would be going on and these people will be showing us light
kayode is too dull with the camera.he is always showing us the wrong things like the ninjas,lights,table and chairs.besides what happened to Joe.he was not at the party.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
iamJ:
Elo abeg shut up with your obalende conductor advices

Wait are they saying that tacha is 23

Abeg I dey go sleep
No sleep abeg

I hear 23, I don sleep wake

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
You won't really get the clear picture of life until you turn 30 and realise you haven't achieved much in life.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
janga:
is this not the hand of someone that called Frodd multicolor human beign�
tacha's fingers are disgusting....that girl toto fit dey smell

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
Elo: Tacha is one of the sexiest females on Instagram

Me:

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sogodihno: 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
Tonight is Tacha's night, everyone is just praising her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
MizzD:
Eeghe, I think elo May have a reason why you don’t like him yet lipsrsealed. He said many people don’t like him When they initially meet him, but when they eventually get to know him, they tend to like him. He’s yet to figure out why this is the case, maybe because he has a Loud over feminine cheer cheesy

Elo is about to start this story again. Economics, failing his third year. Even Venita is completing this story because she knows it already.

cheesy
I already sent out a hit at Elo
Anyway let’s watch him
Till next week when they forget the cameras
But that’s some self awareness which is naicce
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
XXML33:

Mike has four university certificates yet he struggles to speak a language that originated where he lives? Mike has four university certificates yet his occupation is selling cigarettes? Please tell me more lies.

What gold medals has Mike won? Indoor junior tornaments that are designed as compensation for those without talent? lol. Mike was so talentless and useless that the only time he represented Great Britain, they had to hide him from the full glare of the outside world so as to avoid embarrassment. Hence why he was never allowed to participate in outdoor and international tornaments.

Mike was conceived when his tobacco peddling homeless junkie of a jamaican father raped his Nigerian mother and abandoned him. But like the true son of his father he continued in his father's legacy of peddling
tobacco.

Mike is an opportunist and a certified bastard. An obdurate failure who envious of his wife's success as an athlete decided to revive his already decaying career by exploiting the fact that Nigeria had no high jumpers.

Mike is a chronic liar and a two faced snake who claims that he isn't interested in the money but yet constantly nominates the strongest housemates during nominations.

If Mike isn't a closet homosexual, what else explains his deformed, disgustingly wide ass crack? So you claim Tacha's wide pussy is a consequence of receiving too many dicks but the huge gulf between Mike's butt cheeks isn't? Don't be a hypocrite. No one can even confirm the width of Tacha's pussy, but everyone can confirm the wideness of Mike's ass crack. The Jamiacan is obviously a constant receipient of a lot of huge black dicks. His closet homosexuality also explains why even when portraying the false persona of a heterosexual, he can't help but gravitate towards masculine women.

When I search for Mike on Google all I see is a failed talentless, overaged athlete who has never represented Great Britain in any meaningful tournament.
For a so called intelligent person you end up saying the dumbest things .
Mike has a problem with elocution , he's never had a problem with English language .
Some of the most intelligent writers in the world had problems with delivering dialogues .
These are celebrated legends that you'll never be able to lace up their boots .
Someone not being able to speak clearly or eloquently has never been a guage of Intelligence .

Mike from every indication is a very intelligent young man .
He's mature , wise and has a perfect understanding of intra and interpersonal relationship .

There is a reason his fellow housemates always run to him when they seek guidance , because they understand he has depth and wisdom .

Mike is not a failed athlete.
You can't call a champion a failure .
Someone who has won good medals in a lot of competition can never be termed failure .
You might say hasn't reached an A list status , but an outright failure , that's highly stupid even coming from someone like you .

Comparing Tacha to Mike is laughable .
On one end you have a very handsome ,calm young man trying to better himself .

On the other end you have a discolored young prostitute with halitosis ( bad breath ) , body odor , a nasty temper , an aggressive personality taking out the anger of all her life failures on everyone else .
A girl who became famous stripping off her clothes for the leer of perverts on the internet .
A good for nothing , useless, hopeless, aimless shameless , shapeless , multi colored , inspid vacaous dingbat.
A dull , nasty , belicose , belligerent , quarrelous idiotic piece of work . grin

You call Mike fake ,but how would we know that ?
Did you know him before he came into the house ?

The only proven fake person in that house is Trasha who is trying to pretend to be a decent girl when everyone that knows her in person says she's easier to get into than an early Lagos bus . grin

Mike might be selling tobacco which is even optional but Trasha is selling eternal damnation.
Do you know how many young boys and men that have been lead astray by trasha's video .
Can you imagine your son ( if you ever have any ) logging into Instagram and being confronted by Trasha's deflated mammary glands , that look like one of the taps in kanji dam grin

She's a menace to not just herself but the society at large.
A bad omen that must be expedited .

You say Mike a homosexual ?
I've always known you were not too bright but let me school you .
That picture you saw was captioned in motion .
It's not a clear indication of how his butt actually looks.
A movement can alter shape and size ...that is why every reputable office demands for still pictures because it gives the nearest version of an image .

Secondly - a homosexual does not run after masculine women .
A homosexual runs after men .
Mike has so far not given even the slightest inclination that he's remotely attracted to any man in that house .
His body language whenever he's with beautiful women like Kim Oprah (who is actually very feminine ) Jackye , Thelma and a host of other beauties is indicative of a straight man mildly attracted to them but has self control .

The only proven homosexual in that house is symply Trasha who jaruma sleeps with and pimps out to her lesbian friends .
Do you think she sponsored her to big brother because she likes her so much grin ...nah it's because they're sleeping together.

Why do you think Trasha isn't nominating the girls even though she dislikes them ?
It's because she enjoys spying on them when they're in the bathroom . grin

She's a proven bisexual who will sleep with anything animals included once you throw her some cash .
A flibbertigibbet and slubberdegullion .

A disgrace to womanhood .

And a poor useless excuse of a human being .

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by spinna: 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
tacha's fingers are disgusting....that girl toto fit dey smell

Smell or no smell i go s/f@#k am

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
fergie001:
Elo is in planet Saturn............

He is not in this realm again.....highness tii take over!
Everyone now asslicking tacha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
Elo said he knew Tacha outside the house that he sees her videos. Venita:What kind of video is that.. Elo answer o grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
Venita is lying right now. Sha says she didn’t know tacha or what she does befor the house. And now she’s trying to ask what she does in her videos.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nathan2016: 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
MizzD:

That man is disappointing me. Ass licking Tacha and boring Venita.

He will be leaving soon though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
you are a beautiful johnny bravo chei venita wan kill pesin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
Hehehe why are these guys trying to enter Tacha this night. Venita and Elo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
Kayode wants us to go and sleep cos i do not understand why he is showing us these three boring people
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
Who is the "she" Elo is rambling about?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
Threebear:

For a so called intelligent person you end up saying the dumbest things .
Mike has a problem with elocution , he's never had a problem with English language .
Some of the most intelligent writers in the world had problems with delivering dialogues .
These are celebrated legends that you'll never be able to lace up their boots .
Someone not being able to speak clearly or eloquently has never been a guage of Intelligence .

Mike from every indication is a very intelligent young man .
He's mature , wise and has a perfect understanding of intra and interpersonal relationship .

There is a reason his fellow housemates always run to him when they seek guidance , because they understand he has depth and wisdom .

Mike is not a failed athlete.
You can't call a champion a failure .
Someone who has won good medals in a lot of competition can never be termed failure .
You might say hasn't reached an A list status , but an outright failure , that's highly stupid even coming from someone like you .

Comparing Tacha to Mike is laughable .
On one end you have a very handsome calm young man trying to better for himself .

On the other end you have a discolored young prostitute with halitosis ( bad breath ) , body odor , a nasty temper , an aggressive personality taking out the anger of all her life failures on everyone else .
A girl who became famous stripping off her clothes for the leer of perverts on the internet .
A good for nothing , useless hopeless aimless shameless , shapeless , multi colored , inspid vacaous dingbat.
A dull , nasty , belicose , belligerent , quarrelous idiotic piece of work . grin

You call Mike fake ,but how would we know that ?
Did you know him before he came into the house ?

The only proven fake person in that house is Trasha who is trying to pretend to be a decent girl when everyone that knows her in person knows she's easier to get into than an early Lagos bus . grin

Mike might be selling tobacco which is even optional but Trasha is selling eternal damnation.
Do you know how many young boys and men that has a been lead astray by trasha's video .
Can you imagine your son ( if you ever have any ) logging into Instagram and been confronted by Trasha's deflated mammary glands , that looks like one of the taps in kanji dam grin

She's a menance to not just herself but the society at large.
A bad omen that must be expedited .

You say Mike a homosexual ?
I've always known you were not too bright but let me school you .
That picture you saw was captioned in motion .
It's not a clear indication of how his butt actually looks.
A movement can alter shape and size ...that is why every reputable office demands for still pictures because it gives the nearest version of an image .

Secondly - a homosexual does not run after masculine men.
A homosexual runs after men .
Mike has so far not given even the slightest inclination that he's remotely attracted to any man in that house .
His body language whenever he's with beautiful women like Kim Oprah (who is actually very feminine ) Jackye , Thelma and a host of other beauties is indicative of a straight man mildly attracted to them but has self control .

The only proven homosexual in that house is symply Trasha who jaruma sleeps with and pimps out to her lesbian friends .
Do you think she sponsored her to big brother because she likes her so much grin ...nah it's because they're sleeping together.

Why do you think Trasha isn't nominating the girls even though she dislikes them ?
It's because she enjoys spying at them when they're in the bathroom . grin

She's a proven bisexual who will sleep with anything animals included once you throw her some cash .
A flibbertigibbet and slubberdegullion .

A disgrace to womanhood .

And a poor useless excuse of a human being .

Enough of this meaningless epistles.channelling towards praising mike would have made it a tard meaningful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.