Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4910774 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 2:38am On Aug 09, 2019
creolehunt:

And now she is insulting Seyi.

Seyi ntoor!

Can’t wait to see how Seyi will spin this drama in the diary room or on Sunday. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by KushyKush: 2:38am On Aug 09, 2019
??

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 2:38am On Aug 09, 2019
Budline1:

They suppose sack Kayode and replace am. When Seyi and Tacha convo dey hot... See wetin that goat dey show up&down.
lolz

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sogodihno: 2:38am On Aug 09, 2019
samplanner:

[/b]See this zombie[b]. Who is talking about nomination here. Because he is your favorite doesn't mean everything he does is right. Learn to say the truth always. Seyi likes Tacha, but he don't know how to make her fall for him. Simple.

A u mad or wat? Don't ever use this line on me again in ur life.

Now, swerve

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mitjyland(m): 2:39am On Aug 09, 2019
Seyi with his oversabi don buy job with Tacha. Anyway, they are friends and I know they will reconcile.

Meanwhile, there other friend Sir Dee is sleeping peacefully.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 2:39am On Aug 09, 2019
MizzD:

Can’t wait to see how Seyi will spin this drama in the diary room or on Sunday. cheesy
his usual way

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Budline1(m): 2:41am On Aug 09, 2019
MizzD:

This has nothing to do with romance sef. Tacha is upset Seyi said she came into the house with a strategy.

Except a miracle happens, this tacha i’m seeing don lose respect for Seyi already.
Imagine her saying Seyi is not up to d level of the person that can toast her. The girl na big psycho.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mitjyland(m): 2:41am On Aug 09, 2019
Ebuka will definitely troll Seyi on Tacha on Sunday. We can't wait.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 2:42am On Aug 09, 2019
Budline1:

Imagine her saying Seyi is not up to d level of the person that can toast her. The girl na big psycho.
Seyi brought h all this upon himself.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 2:42am On Aug 09, 2019
rahazaqa:
Frodd may end up Kemening Esther.

I pray against this.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 2:43am On Aug 09, 2019
creolehunt:

You need to see how uncomfortable I am looking at the proximity of their faces. I have the feeling that he may try to kiss her.
What I’m afraid of is him repeating ‘that night’.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 2:43am On Aug 09, 2019
rahazaqa:
How did he insult Seyi? Reporting nonsense.

Tacha dey para with a low tone for the first time. M

Lmao. The insult wey seyi chop tonight pass every insult tacha has rained on all the guys combined.

Did you see him almost prostrating for tacha. Shaking like jelly fish all over the place? Same person that claimed glory for transforming Tacha? And told biggie he regrets getting close to her cos she likes him more.

If that is the case, shouldn’t tonight be the perfect opportunity to cut her off? Hahahahaha local man is a coward

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 2:43am On Aug 09, 2019
meobizy:

I pray against this.
I don’t care no more.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mitjyland(m): 2:43am On Aug 09, 2019
Budline1:

To be honest, Seyi is the one that messed up. And she may likely disrespect him. But I bliv they will reconcile as they are good friends.

He should have keep his boundary clean like Sir Dee. She will fall for him first.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 2:44am On Aug 09, 2019
MizzD:

Lmao. The insult wey seyi chop tonight pass every insult tacha has rained on all the guys combined.

Did you see him almost prostrating for tacha. Shaking like jelly fish all over the place? Same person that claimed glory for transforming Tacha? And told biggie he regrets getting close to her cos she likes him more.

If that is the case, shouldn’t tonight be the perfect opportunity to cut her off? Hahha local man is a coward

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sogodihno: 2:44am On Aug 09, 2019
MizzD:

[s][/s]Lmao. The insult wey seyi chop tonight pass every insult tacha has rained on all the guys combined.

If that is the case, shouldn’t tonight be the perfect opportunity to cut her off? Hahha local man is a coward [s][/s]

Thrash.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Budline1(m): 2:45am On Aug 09, 2019
Mitjyland:

To be honest, Seyi is the one that messed up. And she may likely disrespect him. But I bliv they will reconcile as they are good friends.

He should have keep his boundary clean like Sir Dee. She will fall for him first.

True tho but the problem is that Tacha over react too much and that will really affect her in life.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 09, 2019
Tacha is sleeping outside.

This matter pain am small o.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 09, 2019
i guess fronita never sailed cry goodnight guys

1 Like

Seyi don enter.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MasterSteps: 2:45am On Aug 09, 2019
Seyi walked away after concluding with an apology.

Elo is sleeping beside Tacha after he got tired of the rants between Seyi and Tacha.

Frodd is trying something funny with Esther, running his hand through her hair. He is hyperventilating and eager to strike at the slightest go.

Seyi is back again after he bade "Goodbye" and he walked inside the house.

(Conversation continues with a back and forth argument stemming from the previous discussion, Seyi tries to consolidate his position by being verbose, but Tacha is having none of it)

Seyi: I can't toast you.

Tacha: You can't even toast me, I'm too much for you.

Seyi: You don't need to be someone you are not. I know you came here with a strategy.

Tacha: It is either I'm hot or cold, it all depends on the personality I bring out.

Seyi: I don't even know if it is Tacha or Natasha.

Tacha: I don't freaking care.

Seyi: You are angry at me?

Tacha: Nobody can make me angry because It is only me I'm seeing and I'm seeing Seyi here, you don't have a part of Seyi in your house, if you do something wrong, I will tell you straight up, I feel like you should know me slightly than any other person, all the talk we have had is wasted, we won't have this conversation anymore and you won't know any other thing about me.

Seyi: I want to ask a favour, can you sit for two minutes?

Tacha: I'm not sitting.

(Seyi tries to hold her hand to placate her)

Tacha: Don't hold my hand!

Seyi: I'm not holding you (sober voice).

[Kayode strikes again, switches the camera to Ike and Mercy who are both fast asleep.]

Now, we have Frodd rubbing Esther's head and trying all the tricks in the book.
Frodd adjusts his mic and places his head strategically for a possible kiss.

Tacha is sleeping in the 'danfo' bus, the way boarding house students sleep during night prep, folded hands on the table and head in the middle of the hands.

37 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mitjyland(m): 2:46am On Aug 09, 2019
sogodihno:

Thrash.

Young man, don't take panadol for Seyi's headache. The local boy will reconcile with Tacha tomro.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 2:46am On Aug 09, 2019
Only Merike sailed officially. Khadoni sef na force dem force am

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Budline1(m): 2:47am On Aug 09, 2019
Yale9:
Seyi brought h all this upon himself.

True tho. I expect better from him. He's becoming another Tobi in the house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:47am On Aug 09, 2019
MizzD:

If that is the case, shouldn’t tonight be the perfect opportunity to cut her off? Hahha local man is a coward
Seyi hater spotted.

Did he call Seyi multi colour? Idiot? Stupid fellow? Fool? mention his family or ancestors?

He never said anything serious to Seyi.

Go and ask Frodd and Mike, they are regular customers.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 2:47am On Aug 09, 2019
sogodihno:

Thrash.

Haq haq haq

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Budline1(m): 2:48am On Aug 09, 2019
creolehunt:
Seyi has been reduced to a nonentity. Local man is still trying to explain.

'You cant toast me. You no reach'.

Imagine that. I wonder how hurtful that would be. He had to pause and even swallow spit, what a bomb.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 2:48am On Aug 09, 2019
Tonight seyi trends for the bad reasons.
Tacha and Frodd trend “for ugly reasons” as they always have.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 2:49am On Aug 09, 2019
Budline1:

Imagine that. I wonder how hurtful that would be. He had to pause and even swallow spit, what a bomb.
when she told him that one, my heart shifted on his behalf!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 09, 2019
Budline1:

He made a joke about that statement. He coughed to it.

Ppl reporting nonsense.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 2:51am On Aug 09, 2019
rahazaqa:
Seyi hater spotted.

Did he call Seyi multi colour? Idiot? Stupid fellow?mention his family or ancestors.

He never said anything serious to Seyi.

Go and ask Frodd and Mike how Tacha gave it to them.

At least I remember Frood was not running all over tacha trying to appease her. Frood ignored tacha like a mad woman and that even pained her more, same for Mike.

Seyi on the other hand was reduced to nothing. You should see that video.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Budline1(m): 2:52am On Aug 09, 2019
It's best for all housemates to avoid Tacha in that house. She doesn't give a f.uck and she's ready to do anybody dirty anytime. See as Seyi collect tonight, that bvtch kept playing along. She sees them all as potential enemies.

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.