Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,785 members, 7,806,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4918754 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashlek(m): 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
Crixxx:

Was he ever intelligent
if u hv 1 in ya family, u wil understand d meaning of intelligency

TeamSeyi wediehere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by phrezzz: 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
boban007:
ON HIS TWITTER HANDLE, HE SAID I'M DOCTOR SEYI AWOLOWO, #BB NAIJA 2019. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT SO FAR. GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND. IT IS WHERE THERE'S NO GOOGLE THAT ARGUMENT PERSISTS.
probably has a PhD

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
Davvymavvy:
The hms na mumu plenty there. Seyi just dey bamboozle them with nonsense and they can't hold their ground
I swear grin

Seyi wey fit commot there now, go dey laugh alone somewhere

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2019
Cindy is Number 1 trend on twitter. Mad support there. Laura Ikeji promise to change her wardrobe and zaron cosmetics and one other cosmetic store promise to supply her cosmetics for one year. Isn't God wonderful cheesy. From Zero to Hero within a twinkle of an eye.

And yeah! She is a beautiful girl as well.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
rahazaqa:
Go watch for your neighbor’s room and stop updating nonsense.

i dey my house and my closest neighbour is almost 500m down the street so come and beat me
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
when you associate with an idiot like tacha with brain made of fufu....you will actually begin to reason like her

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
Listening to Seyi's argument , I've just realized we misuse the word - smart.

Something even children in primary schools know .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Davvymavvy(f): 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
rahazaqa:
I swear grin

Seyi wey fit commot there now, go dey laugh alone somewhere

The guy na werey. He might just be doing what he's doing on purpose grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by arounddnaija: 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mike oooo lol grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
boban007:
SEYI IS VERY ASSERTIVE AND INTELLIGENT. WHAT ON EARTH IS WRONG IN HIM CALLING HIS FULL NAME? AFTER ALL THAT'S HIS NAME AND HE'S PROUD OF IT. I'M ALSO PROUD OF MY SURNAME. INFACT I CALL MY SURNAME FIRST BEFORE MY NAME. HE IS NOT A BASTARD AND MOZEEZ PRAIZE EVEN ATTESTED TO IT BY SAYING THE ICONIC AWOLOWO WOULDN'T HAVE ALLOWED SEYI TO COME TO BIG BROTHER HOUSE IF HE WAS ALIVE. PRINCE HARRY SON OF QUEEN ELIZABETH ALSO WENT FOR A REALITY SHOW AND ALL THE GIRLS HAD THEIR FOCUS ON HIM. IT'S OBVIOUS U HATE SEYI COS OF HIS SURNAME. TRY AND BE PROUD OF UR OWN SURNAME TOO, EVEN IF UR FATHER IS POOR. IF U THINK SEYI IS ARROGANT, WHAT WILL U SAY OF TACHA THAT IS A NOBODY AND LEAST INTELLIGENT IN THE HOUSE LOOKING DOWN ON ALL HOUSEMATES AND HER SUPPORTERS SAID IT'S PEPPER DEM. SEYI IS HIS OWN MAN HE DID NOT TELL ANY FAMILY MEMBER BEFORE COMING TO BIG BROTHER HOUSE COS THEY WON'T ALLOW HIM. THAT'S WHY HE CALLS HIMSELF THE REBEL IN THE FAMILY DESPITE A MEDICAL DOCTOR, HE NEVER LOOKED DOWN ON ANY HOUSEMATES. HE JUST WANTED TO BE HIS OWN MAN AND NOT JUST THE AWOLOWO THAT IS GIVING U HEAD ACHE. IF NOT , HE'S GOT THE LINKS AND CONNECTIONS IN THE RIGHT PLACES. HE SEES TINUBU,DANGOTE AND CO. AT WILL AND EVEN HAVE UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS TO THE VICE-PRESIDENT AND ASO ROCK. OGA GO GET A LIFE, SEYI NO DEY UR LEVEL. EVEN TACHA WEY DEY FORM BEFORE, KNOW SAY SEYI NA THE MAN. EVEN IF SEYI DIDN'T MENTION HIS SURNAME EVERYONE IN NIGERIA ALREADY KNOWS COS IT WAS EBUKA THAT MENTIONED IT. NOT EVEN SEYI HIMSELF.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
My beautiful Cindy. kiss

Beautiful girl with a heart of gold . grin grin cheesy

I can't wait for the iconz to be up for eviction so we can vote Cindy.

Hopefully biggie will evict at least five people . grin

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Davvymavvy(f): 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
Threebear:

He was messing up with their brain. He just mentioned joke
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
when you associate with an idiot like tacha with brain made of fufu....you will actually begin to reason like her

How dows his flat Earth argument concern Tacha? Wasn't Seyi already a proponent of the flat Earth position before he came to the house?

Keep hating on Tacha while she achieves things you can only dream about. Dreamer!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by koolpal(m): 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
just wondering y people can't see sarcasm in SEYI... God help me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 100naira(m): 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mehn seyi is knee deep into conspiracy theories shiit grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2019
Head of house games oo cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
Threebear:

the argument made no sense.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Davvymavvy(f): 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
It takes an intelligent guy like Seyi to hold the house into random while going against the natural law of science. They were empty to counter him with facts. Guy just dey press their mumu button

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by koolpal(m): 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
Will the strike still work in HOH challenge
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
Nigerians are so sentimental.

Because Enkay treated Cindy badly, now they want to vote to keep Cindy in the house. Please what use is Cindy in that house? What entertainment value does Cindy bring?

If you you guys feel so much sympathy for Cindy, why not contribute money for her and give it to her when she gets evicted.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
Tetehjewels:

His closeness to Trasha is zapping his intelligence. Birds of a feather they say....
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
FrankGiel:
Seyi believes the world is flat in 2019 with all the advance in technology..

God save us from this foolishness
amen o
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Starke(m): 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
WTF does this Seyi think he is, this guy is too full of himself. Spewing thrash and just won't let anyone else talk. He is arguing the earth is flat. States that he has read a couple of books that supports the theory the earth is flat, Mike corrects him that his belief that the earth is flat is culled from theoretical books he read and is not backed up by facts, that NASA has sponsored flights out of the earth and confirmed the earth is round, that he is not going to believe theories over law. And the idiot instead of presenting facts to counter the point raised tells Mike that he doesn't want to talk to him on this issue that this isn't sport!, goes ahead to treat Mike in a condescending way, even going to the extent of telling Mike to stay away from the conversation that this is not a joke. I mean what the Bleep? who is joking? How can someone exercise such level of pride and stupidity on international TV. Now I know why he has strong affiliations with Tacha.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
nazablossom:
Ours is more of awho (Okawho)

Same here
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2019
Seyi
Seyi
Seyi
Seyi
Seyi
Seyi
Seyi
Seyi
OluwaloSeyi!!!
Sugar Daddy grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
biosystech:
What I heard Cindy telling Joe was because she helped Venita defeat her ie Enkay and not that she has refused playing ludo with Enkay.

Cindy get her own craze for body just like everyone in the house. I recall her taking Jackye's bottle water without asking and when Jackye was asking for her it, she didn't apologize, rather she tried to claim right and said something like 'but there is still some in it". Venita has also complained about her wearing her slippers without her consent and that she wouldn't even bat an eye whenever she was looking for it. Maybe something happened between her and Enkay before the ludo issue.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by SilentBang(m): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
WetSmoke:

I can't even begin to wrap my head around why and how she feels Cindy is beneath her. Enkay has a repulsive personality , Nigerians don't like bullies.

Most viewers misconstrued the whole ish... perhaps they didn't watch the scene, and had to rely on peoples update and you know how we Nigerians can hate pride/arrogance and intimidation.
#Dangers of Onesided/secondhand information!

So... obviously kayode didn't show us what transpired earlier... but from joe and Cindy's giste, i understood that cindy helped venita beat her[Enkay] in a ludo game... this got Enkay pissed and she decided to be petty bout the whole stuff and refused playing with cindy...

Enkays refusal to play with cindy was just her being petty and childish... and certainly not from a place of pride like most people are alluding it to be.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sonymax16(m): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
Biggie:ninjas are on strike grin
Hoh challenge about to start
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
boban007:
SEYI IS VERY ASSERTIVE AND INTELLIGENT. WHAT ON EARTH IS WRONG IN HIM CALLING HIS FULL NAME? AFTER ALL THAT'S HIS NAME AND HE'S PROUD OF IT. I'M ALSO PROUD OF MY SURNAME. INFACT I CALL MY SURNAME FIRST BEFORE MY NAME. HE IS NOT A BASTARD AND MOZEEZ PRAIZE EVEN ATTESTED TO IT BY SAYING THE ICONIC AWOLOWO WOULDN'T HAVE ALLOWED SEYI TO COME TO BIG BROTHER HOUSE IF HE WAS ALIVE. PRINCE HARRY SON OF QUEEN ELIZABETH ALSO WENT FOR A REALITY SHOW AND ALL THE GIRLS HAD THEIR FOCUS ON HIM. IT'S OBVIOUS U HATE SEYI COS OF HIS SURNAME. TRY AND BE PROUD OF UR OWN SURNAME TOO, EVEN IF UR FATHER IS POOR. IF U THINK SEYI IS ARROGANT, WHAT WILL U SAY OF TACHA THAT IS A NOBODY AND LEAST INTELLIGENT IN THE HOUSE LOOKING DOWN ON ALL HOUSEMATES AND HER SUPPORTERS SAID IT'S PEPPER DEM. SEYI IS HIS OWN MAN HE DID NOT TELL ANY FAMILY MEMBER BEFORE COMING TO BIG BROTHER HOUSE COS THEY WON'T ALLOW HIM. THAT'S WHY HE CALLS HIMSELF THE REBEL IN THE FAMILY DESPITE A MEDICAL DOCTOR, HE NEVER LOOKED DOWN ON ANY HOUSEMATES. HE JUST WANTED TO BE HIS OWN MAN AND NOT JUST THE AWOLOWO THAT IS GIVING U HEAD ACHE. IF NOT , HE'S GOT THE LINKS AND CONNECTIONS IN THE RIGHT PLACES. HE SEES TINUBU,DANGOTE AND CO. AT WILL AND EVEN HAVE UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS TO THE VICE-PRESIDENT AND ASO ROCK. OGA GO GET A LIFE, SEYI NO DEY UR LEVEL. EVEN TACHA WEY DEY FORM BEFORE, KNOW SAY SEYI NA THE MAN. EVEN IF SEYI DIDN'T MENTION HIS SURNAME EVERYONE IN NIGERIA ALREADY KNOWS COS IT WAS EBUKA THAT MENTIONED IT. NOT EVEN SEYI HIMSELF.
just managed to read trash. Do u know u r dull? You insult me without knowing me. I am entitled to my opinion. Must I like your fave?

Dullness is a disease sha . Do u even know me to know if my level is more than seyi?

Why did he school in Benin republic if he is that rich? Why not real abroad? Abeg I have better education than him.

All those fake schools with fake PhD. He should make his own name n money before we can be on the same level.

Ordinary mainland that he is living. Yes o I insulted your fave because you insulted me without knowing me. You have inferiority complex.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by LadySarah: 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
Munzy14:

How do u people arrive at such conclusion..

Okafor is fully okoro-afor..

Okoro(Young man/boy in igbo)

afor(a market day amonst the 4 market days in Igbo land).

so in those days, If a youn boy is delivered on afor market day, His parents may choose to name him OKROAFOR, while some may remove RO and use OKAFOR.

Ebonyi people uses okoro-afor more..

While, Imo, Anambra, Enugu and Abia makes use of OKAFOR..

I really don't think it's A more of Anambra thing..

Dont mind the ppl arguing .I'm Abian and have a lot of families i know answering Okafor and Okoroafor respectively.

A song said''Landlord travel and see.They should travel and see.
It is an eastern thing borne out of the mktdays not Anambra/Enugu thing.

I hope they will not deny when Mgbekee,mgbafor,etc are attributed to them alone? grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
Ha, rumour mongers, I thought you said nomination was now an individual thing? Abi was it Ebuka that was the main rumour starter?

HoH about to start without all those infringers who were barred from the veto games..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mike and his bad mouth grin

Mike to Seyi : I'll believe NASA over evidence from Instagram grin

But seriously how can a thirty year old so called intelligent man think the Earth is flat ?

Seems Seyi has spent too much time with Trasha , they're now thinking alike.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.