Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4918823 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3227) (3228) (3229) (3230) (3231) (3232) (3233) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 9:18am On Aug 18, 2019
yunafa:
Yale9, can you just imagine what frodd is doing to himself? Biggie has to call him and order him out of Esther's bed...how bad can things get¿??
it seems Yale9 has been sent to kuje
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 9:20am On Aug 18, 2019
sage101:

Indeed!!!

Like You do NOT have an Enemy

They MIGHT become friends but THEY are NOT friends at LEAST for NOW

You HYPOCRISY stinks MORE than Veejay that have NOT been cleaned for MONTHS

You are NOT W......

#WakandaDefender

#FeministsRULE

undecided grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 9:20am On Aug 18, 2019
Tetehjewels:

If Mike comes up against mercy he will still top the polls. You think Mikes fans are noisy and loud like those of Mercy and Tacha?

Mikes fans are classic gentlemen and women, Married couples who hold strongly to dignity and sophisticated youth with values.

We will shock everyone same way we shocked Tacha at the polls
its confirmed mike has taken the married women voting block

I know how many married women we have in our groups

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by KushyKush: 9:20am On Aug 18, 2019
Kayode giving Joe enough camera time this morning... Eyah

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by KlausMike(m): 9:24am On Aug 18, 2019
shizzle11:
so basically, the only inappropriate thing frodd did was pulling his boxers a lil down?

Still frodd is an idiot behaving like he is under a spell, niqqa keeps disgracing his fans

Stewpid boy

What annoys the sh1t outta me is that this ester girl isnt even beautiful. Girl is a dirty, ugly ngbeke with sh1tty attitude, yet the stupid boy keeps forcing himself on her and she continue to use him shine

Wetin akpan no go see for oga house?

And you don't think when a lady continually says stop to sexual advances and one continues that it is inappropriate? Frodd is just a shameless animal! He stands for nothing....Even if he respects no one, atleast he should respect himself

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sage101: 9:25am On Aug 18, 2019
janefrancisca:
undecided grin
Next time use a Meme with a LOT of Hair

That would BE the REAL picture of YOUR Ass

Talking as though YOU have No ENEMIES
Hating ON a Wakandan like U Are BEING paid?

Come ON
Don't let ME drag a Wakandan
I'm here to Defend YOU

#WakandaDefender

#FeministsRULE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by KushyKush: 9:25am On Aug 18, 2019
Seyi and Joe talking about the absence of drama after last night's party.

Of course, nobody wants to get a biased strike... Biggie has wrecked this show now it's turning to a family show.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 18, 2019
Esther is annoying with her mixed feelings

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 18, 2019
Frodd: I like this our bond
Esther:which bond,is it because I came hr

Me:Frodd stop being stupid and be a man..idiot���-twitter

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 9:27am On Aug 18, 2019
KushyKush:

Sure tongue

Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin

Peppered! Ike Ike, our thief. tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by KushyKush: 9:29am On Aug 18, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin

Peppered! Ike Ike, our thief. tongue

Mtchewwww undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sage101: 9:29am On Aug 18, 2019
MissCookie:
Mercy giving me joy with her explanations, I love this babe

We are all scoring ourselves and we were supposed to be lenient with ourselves, yet you chose to score me 1 point even when you saw that we were trying to remember our lines?

You know you have not performed and you have the guts to think you can downplay me even when you know I have a role to play in your own scores.
Other people were lucky, if not for my team mates, I wanted to give everybody 1 and 0 because you can't shatter my own game and expect me to elevate you

This game is a strategy but some people are playing dumb.
If not for what Omashola did, I wanted to be giving everybody 3,4 or 5 but since Omashola decided to score us 1, nah lie, all of us will die with the 0 and 1.

I rephrased a lot of things she said but she is on point, ho ha!
YOU are NOT W.....

She is ON point(Nice) but Tacha isnt for NOT Famzing someone THAT gave her a STRIKE

It seems SOME People's Brain also leak like Their Pussy

Just that THEIR Brain leak ON a DAILY

#WakandaDefender

#FeministsRULE

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 9:30am On Aug 18, 2019
iamJ:
see how my sperm cells dey run go enter their jets after reading this

Suger rush, come let me untangle my DNA with urs

Limme embarassed tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 9:32am On Aug 18, 2019
janefrancisca:
No be say guyman just stay off boxers o. Dem dey bed, frodd say him wan sleep without boxers jokingly. Esther com tell am say if him try am, she go comot d duvet men everybody see him kini and nyash. Na him my guy off boxers. Esther com dey touch the body to confirm if him pull am tru tru. As she realize say oga naked true true, na so she comot d duvet, frood nyash come show. Oga use fast carry d boxers up, come ask am y u go raise d duvet na, she say shebi she warn. Wen all dis dey happen, elo, diane and sir dey dey room. For me, frodd no plan to do anything funny, guy just dey catch fun but he went far by pulling his boxers. Anyway, small love fight wey rough come happen, with esther pushing him off the bed several times, throwing away his pillow and counting from 1 to 5 to return her duvet. She sha warn am mek him respect himself if him wan sleep for her bed which he did. They were already sleeping before big brother called him. I don't know why people are trying to paint a picture of frodd touching her inappropriately. The only time he tried to spoon her all in their drama, she didn't push him off.

Bros i watched it o.....y shd u even joke u will pull off ur boxers and go ahead to do it with a lady that has not even shared a kiss with u....dont defend anything....it wasnt a joke on Frodd's side...he was coming on tooooooo stroong ....and Esther later realized it was no longer a joke and had to give him stern warnings severally...

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 18, 2019
But frodd was wrong because it eas was esther's bed. If it were to be his bed, I wont say same.

I would v said the girl was disturbing him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 18, 2019
scondy:

Bros i watched it o.....y shd u even joke u will pull off ur boxers and go ahead to do it with a lady that has not even shared a kiss with u....dont defend anything....it wasnt a joke on Frodd's side...he was coming on tooooooo stroong ....and Esther later realized it was no longer a joke and had to give him stern warnings severally...
and it was not even his bed, it belonged to esther.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 9:36am On Aug 18, 2019
scondy:

can we just move on from this? Thanks

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2019
KushyKush:
Joe having his last breakfast in the house. Lol...
for dia mind cindy is going... lol
deh don't know waris goin on.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 9:41am On Aug 18, 2019
When you say Esther no send Frodd,

All these guys that think they have diploma in studying women would come with different thesis.

I don't know why some guys can't just get it.

If you have to force, manipulate or sugarcoat to have it with a lady, then it is totally not worth it.

Person suppose dey outgrow some kind nonsense, but not my Naija guys.

Every puna must be conquered. That is the only reason Frodd is fooling himself.

Now everyone is casting him.

I begin to wonder if this isn't the same Nigeria where some guys think they are entitled to sex just because you as much as knocked on their doors, let alone coming in...or God punish you, you chop their food grin

"Hey, why did you eat his money?"
"What was she wearing?"
"Why did she come to his house?"

Silly mentality that puts people in trouble in saner climes or controlled environments.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:46am On Aug 18, 2019
P0c0p0c0:
When you say Esther no send Frodd,

All these guys that think they have diploma in studying women would come with different thesis.

I don't know why some guys can't just get it.

If you have to force, manipulate or sugarcoat to have it with a lady, then it is totally not worth it.

Person suppose dey outgrow some kind nonsense, but not my Naija guys.

Every puna must be conquered. That is the only reason Frodd is fooling himself.

Now everyone is casting him.

I begin to wonder if this isn't the same Nigeria where some guys think they are entitled to sex just because you as much as knocked on their doors, let alone coming in...or God punish you, you chop their food grin

"Hey, why did you eat his money?"
"What was she wearing?"
"Why did she come to his house?"

Silly mentality that puts people in trouble in saner climes or controlled environments.
frodd must book a relationship tutorial with Ike, so he will learn how to make move for the right choice....

Esther detest frodd... fact.

i don't know if it's dia strategy to get camera time.

Esther with Nelson was soo submissive and a baby.

Dia is a man for every woman las las...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 9:48am On Aug 18, 2019
sage101:

YOU are NOT W.....

She is ON point(Nice) but Tacha isnt for NOT Famzing someone THAT gave her a STRIKE

It seems SOME People's Brain also leak like Their Pussy

Just that THEIR Brain leak ON a DAILY

#WakandaDefender

#FeministsRULE
Kindly take your boring self out of my mention.

What has what I wrote down there got to do with Trasha?

Must you guys always bring her in on every post made on this thread?
You think I care about your Trasha to worry about who she famz or don't famz?
What is wrong with you people?
Tueeeh!!!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 9:49am On Aug 18, 2019
iamJ:
I watched what happened, fraud really went far

I don't even understand the game Esther is playing with him, she allows him then stops him

I think he jumps too much, small greenlight and he will jump in like it's the freeway

Same thing happened with venita, they joined beds and he was trying to force somtin, can't he just allow things to flow?

Esther needs a man in her corner, that's her problem, she will still go and settle with Fraud, she just needs her personal confidant

If fraud truly wants her, he will give her space, let her needing him switch to sexual but he wouldn't once she begs small he will return and start acting like a fool

It's the same thing that happened between tboss and kemen, it's why till today he still thinks that he is innocent, that house is enclosed, of cos a girl that doesn't like u that much will bear you, share a bed with you, doesn't mean that she likes you likes you

Exact thing, kemen wanted tboss and tboss needed a friend in that lonely house, tboss always used to say that when the desirable isn't available, the available becomes the desirable, so she allowed kemen a guy that she wouldn't even look at once to share her bed, not because she wanted him but just so she could have a friend and oga took it far, same thing fraud is doing

Those of una saying venita is there don't know women like venita, they will never give you puna, they are flirts, they will led you on, give you nothing in return, that's why she picked fraud over omashola, omashola will complain hard when she plays him but fraud will swallow it

First time reading something sensible from you. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2019
Munzy14:

frodd must book a relationship tutorial with Ike, so he will learn how to make move for the right choice....

Esther detest frodd... fact.

i don't know if it's dia strategy to get camera time.

Esther with Nelson was soo submissive and a baby.

Dia is a man for every woman las las...
Esther doesn't love frodd
Yes she doesn't and this is my first time of commenting on their relationship or
Situationship rather because i have always seen it as a joke

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 9:51am On Aug 18, 2019
KushyKush:

The way some of you think just irritates me.

Them take tribalism swear for una?

Same Frodd that has been washing Esther's plates and has been reduced to her errand boy? Must you be a tribalistic bigot?

As much as I hate hate HATE to go tribal, but let's admit it. Most Frodd fans hate this situationship because it's a Yoruba girl involved. You're a regular on the romance section and you must have seen how some of the Igbo guys there brag that no typical Igbo man would ever want to have anything to do with a "dirty" Yoruba girl (but the likes of Peter Okoye and OC Ukeje have proved them wrong on this). Now we're seeing a Frodd who is a very typical Igbo guy wanting to kill himself because of a very Yorubalized Esther, even tossed aside a sexy mulatto because of her. His fan base who are majority Igbo find this too hard to swallow. I doubt if they would have been this upset if it was Venita that is rubbishig Frodd the way Esther is doing.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 9:53am On Aug 18, 2019
janefrancisca:
No be say guyman just stay off boxers o. Dem dey bed, frodd say him wan sleep without boxers jokingly. Esther com tell am say if him try am, she go comot d duvet men everybody see him kini and nyash. Na him my guy off boxers. Esther com dey touch the body to confirm if him pull am tru tru. As she realize say oga naked true true, na so she comot d duvet, frood nyash come show. Oga use fast carry d boxers up, come ask am y u go raise d duvet na, she say shebi she warn. Wen all dis dey happen, elo, diane and sir dey dey room. For me, frodd no plan to do anything funny, guy just dey catch fun but he went far by pulling his boxers. Anyway, small love fight wey rough come happen, with esther pushing him off the bed several times, throwing away his pillow and counting from 1 to 5 to return her duvet. She sha warn am mek him respect himself if him wan sleep for her bed which he did. They were already sleeping before big brother called him. I don't know why people are trying to paint a picture of frodd touching her inappropriately. The only time he tried to spoon her all in their drama, she didn't push him off.
what I watched is far different from this your explanation o. Fraud literally wanted to rape esther

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 9:54am On Aug 18, 2019
dominique:

As much as I hate hate HATE to go tribal, but let's admit it. Most Frodd fans hate this situationship because it's a Yoruba girl involved. You're a regular on the romance section and you must have seen how some of the Igbo guys there brag that no typical Igbo man would ever want to have anything to do with a "dirty" Yoruba girl (but the likes of Peter Okoye and OC Ukeje have proved them wrong on this). Now we're seeing a Frodd who is a very typical Igbo guy wanting to kill himself because of a very Yorubalized Esther, even tossed aside a sexy mulatto because of her. His fan base who are majority Igbo find this too hard to swallow. I doubt if they would have been this upset if it was Venita that is rubbishig Frodd the way Esther is doing.
Lol disappointing reply.. People hate esther cause she treats frodd badly that is all.. It has nothing to do with her tribe.. Just negodu

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 9:56am On Aug 18, 2019
creolehunt:

I wouldn't mind if Biggie gives a warning, strike or disqualification.

My own is that, he should not play that video. The crying scene showed by Ebuka is enough.
biggie can't give warning or strike or disqualification without playing the video.
Why do you want to cover evidence?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Alphagan(m): 9:56am On Aug 18, 2019
Cindy.

She is nothing close to what this show needs, she's crude, local and monotonous. She can't hold a reasonable conversation for long, her entertainment value is zero. She dresses like a typical village girl, also, she's suffering from excessive low self esteem.

Keeping her in the house is another wonder of the world, simply because most Nigerians are feeble minded, they're bandwagoners. Voting out a talented and interesting Joe in a reality show while keeping a boring, local and a Delawood in the house for a reason as stupid as 'Enkay intimidated her' is another misery scientists have to unravel. Is she not an adult? A grown woman that can't stand for herself is not only useless but doesn't deserve our pity.

I'm certain another opportunity will come to send her packing, trust me, the bandwagoners will come up with another poverty induced pity votes to keep the mgbeke in the house.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2019
MissCookie:

Kindly take your boring self out of my mention.

What has what I wrote down there got to do with Trasha?

Must you guys always bring her in on every post made on this thread?
You think I care about your Trasha to worry about who she famz or don't famz?
What is wrong with you people?
Tueeeh!!!
Loud it!!!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2019
scondy:

I am not defending anyone, I told u wot I watched. If u had read well, I said he took the joke too far. Anyways, op u watched her convo with frodd this morning. There is a reason biggie showed it. It is for those who have twisted the story to suit a sexual harrasment narrative.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 9:59am On Aug 18, 2019
janefrancisca:

Yeah, he didn't touch her sexually in any way. My dear, I never see dis kain obsession before.
My annoyance is he is not really seeing esther for who she truly is.
Shebi d frodd bed wey she never com dey since na him she near today coz she know say since biggie don warn am, d guy go give am space.
he did. Re-watch the incident on @gossipchicng twitter handle

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 10:01am On Aug 18, 2019
thatigboman:
what I watched is far from this your explanation o. Fraud literally wanted to rape esther

Rape?
Really? How?
Oya narrate your own and highlight the part where he almost raped her undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3227) (3228) (3229) (3230) (3231) (3232) (3233) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.