Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (4642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4924595 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4639) (4640) (4641) (4642) (4643) (4644) (4645) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
carammel:

Everyone knows why the name Ike doesn't trend, its 3letters, Ikegang has trended more than once.
We all know if 3letters were possible to trend, Ike would trend everyday.

Can somebody help me make sense out of this.

The emboldened statement makes no sense to me.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sanusi44z(m): 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
I just watched the video of the issue between Seyi and Tacha.

I will say Tacha pushed Seyi to the wall. She was shouting repeatedly, and Seyi was telling her he knocked, and she should stop shouting as he is not a child, but she kept shouting. He asked Khafi nicely to please tell Tacha he truly knocked but Khafi was just mute.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lauryn41:

Team 7% let me hear word abeg

grin grin

Ah, you are blessed with mouth sha grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
What is yours will come Diane : Mercy 2019 cool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
nadesh:
Biggie asked the housemates to move to the arena. Everyone was out except Mercy. Venita told Ike to go and call Mercy that if it was Mercy, she will call him out. Ike said the door is shut , he won't go back inside and Mercy heard biggies instruction. Frodd jumped into the conversation and asked why Ike should go call Mercy and Venita shut him up instantly by reminding him that if it was Esther Frodd will carry her and her blanket out.
Mercy walked out at that instant and Venita raised her voice so that Mercy will hear but Ike quickly grabbed a chair for Mercy , trying to distract her from Venitas ranta
Surprisingly Mercy heard everything and is talking with Ike now with a very calm voice.

The bolded is such a twist of what happened that I am in legit awe right now
cheesy
“IKe is straight/strict” is now synonymous with “why should Ike go and call Mercy?”
Ohkay
Frodd can’t catch any break, at all

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Jeff was a classic delawood though. Pastor Jeffrey of God. grin

Me and yoh will enter one trouser soon o

From Omashola (your new inlaw tongue) to Jeff angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
Mike's task in this group task is to draw. We will see how that will turn out.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
Dezenazil:
best candidate would be cindy indeed, cos she represents what Nigerians should be proud of. Not Olodos , Oloshos bleachers, strippers etc.abeg those 2 girls no be am. I forgot the juju part.

I concur. The same thing with Frodd.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by koolpal(m): 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
Eleniyan15:
Some Seyi and Tacha fans dey fall my hand, both HM will still talk to each other and settle. Why take Panadol for housemate headache!!!!!
Both HM likes each other if not they won't quarrel rather they would have gone behind to gossip.
They aired their personal view, trust me tacha will disturb Seyi sleep jokingly after the task.
All things being equal dem go cook for each other chill together

Lobatan

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
Khaffffy. How she plays with Mike and still cast him with Tacha. They are back to Mike's natural hair talk. Tacha said Khaffy should ask Mike this " Your Jackie with natural hair where is she now?" grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
Beorn1:
Forgot to mention that while Seyi and Tacha were beefing, Ike told Mercy to have some of his breakfast and Mercy refused, said she won't be eating everybody's food henceforth, just few of the HMs she likes.

I hope Mercy is not still feeling hurt by yesterday's task?
forget that's troozer and skate bigboother and hassmet

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
MamBi:

Oh Mercy... smiley

Yes there is still beef.

Yesterday, when Tacha’s team finished cooking and were giving out their food for tasting, Mercy tasted only of the things. When she was given the second one, she declined.

When she offered Tacha her team’s food, Tacha also declined and said she did not want.

This pissed off Mercy and it was one of the things she complained about yesterday. That she did not like the first food she tasted as it was yuck.

Guess who cooked breakfast for Ike this morning? grin

Khafi of the team with “nasty” and “horrible” food.... grin

In the garden few minutes ago, she still repeated that it's better she starves than eat other HMs' foods that weren't cook by Ike, Diane or Seyi. She's taking this loss too badly. I know Diane is not happy having won nothing and Mercy is not happy about it, but there's still time for Diane to win. She's not up for eviction and have time to win. Unnecessary vengeance is not the route Mercy should embark on.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
Come take a looki looki
Come take a looki here.
I beg face front and get off my mentions

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
nadesh:
Mike's task in this group task is to draw. We will see how that will turn out.

I expect the delawood to nick this one.

The artists in the house have all gone, ie Sir D and Nelson.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
Pepper pepper pepper pepper

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ekinematics:

I expect the delawood to nick this one.

The artists in the house have all gone, ie Sir D and Nelson.
We watch. grin
He drew nonsence aeroplane. His team members told him to edit the drawing and add some elements, he refused.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
MamBi:

It’s quite amusing when people report things with a bias... grin

I watched the scene as well and then read the report but I could not be bothered to correct since Tacha is always bad even when she is good grin according to those who regard her as a threat.

People’s reactions are so entertaining in itself.. grin

If I had seen that comment last night, I'd have addressed it immediately and stop the defamation. I know what they say about lies traveling faster than the truth but the truth finally catching up to it, but it's best to stop lies on its tracks before it even set off.

Sometimes the damage must have been done before the truth comes out. Take for example the lie about Frodd washing Esther's panties. Next time when you see such a lie, burst it immediately. Don't ignore it.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
Biggie is playing music's for the HMs to lighten up their mood. He played Ill Bliss - Alhaji Ft Runtown before playing Davido's Blow My Mind - Ft. Chris Brown. Another song is playing now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
nadesh:

We watch. grin
He drew nonsence aeroplane. His team members told him to edit the drawing and add some elements, he refused.

Well going by the last time they had something to draw, besides Nelson and Sir D who were obviously good at graphic stuff, delawood did something cool too, though not on the level of those 2.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
So my Babby won againcheesy

Tacha Tacha Tacha

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
nadesh:
Biggie asked the housemates to move to the arena. Everyone was out except Mercy. Venita told Ike to go and call Mercy that if it was Mercy, she will call him out. Ike said the door is shut , he won't go back inside and Mercy heard biggies instruction. Frodd jumped into the conversation and asked why Ike should go call Mercy and Venita shut him up instantly by reminding him that if it was Esther Frodd will carry her and her blanket out.
Mercy walked out at that instant and Venita raised her voice so that Mercy will hear but Ike quickly grabbed a chair for Mercy , trying to distract her from Venitas ranta
Surprisingly Mercy heard everything and is talking with Ike now with a very calm voice.

Ahh, Jesus... I am getting tired of all these third wheels trying to manage Ike and Mercy’s relationship..

Venita, Diane, and other relationship experts - PLEASE MIND YOUR FRIGGIN BUSINESS AND STOP TRYING TO TEACH IKE WHAT TO DO.. angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
Beorn1:

In the garden few minutes ago, she still repeated that it's better she starves than eat other HMs' foods that weren't cook by Ike, Diane or Seyi. She's taking this loss too badly. I know Diane is not happy having won nothing and Mercy is not happy about it, but there's still time for Diane to win. She's not up for eviction and have time to win. Unnecessary vengeance is not the route Mercy should embark on.

grin She lets things get to her too deeply. Meanwhile, the vexation might be on behalf of her friend Diane who has not won anything yet oh..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
Few hours to task presentation. Team Engima look totally lost .
Cindy making a nonsence crown, Mike sleeping in the lounge as usual.Elo is with Venita outside, Ike moulding, Diane sewing
Why did Biggie not reshuffle this team this week? cry Why? cry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by carammel(f): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
MizzD:

Lmfao.

You don enter Kuje? cheesy
Lol, 'she' is better built for trouble. kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
Dezenazil:
imagine the stupid guy. Fight Tacha he no fit
na very big mumu
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
MamBi:

Ahh, Jesus... I am getting tired of all these third wheels trying to manage Ike and Mercy’s relationship..

Venita, Diane, and other relationship experts - PLEASE MIND YOUR FRIGGIN BUSINESS AND STOP TRYING TO TEACH IKE WHAT TO DO.. angry
I was genuinely surprised how Mercy took it. She felt bad that Ike did not check on her( she made a joke that something might have fallen on top her) but she sorted it out with Ike calmly without any third party.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stacyglow(f): 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
Threebear:
grin

This ur hatred for Ike will soon choke you and Push you to d unthinkable.
this exactly how Xenophobia and racism started... Easy oo na Just Show oo

Anyway this is Ike's art work against Xenophobia!! Hatred is a huge burden Love Wins at d end of it all.. Ike is so smart and talented.. I Stan!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mercymustwin(f): 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ekinematics:

I thought you said the whole of Owerri is voting Mercy?

So finally Owerri or Imo state vote is not enough?
grin grin

Jokers everywhere...

Oga, mind your business if you are not team Seyi. Yes Owerri will vote Mercy massively but it won't stop us from making alliances, in order to be 100% sure that nothing will stop Mercy from winning.

Right now, we have alliances with Elo army, Dianne army, Jackye titans. Even some members of Froddnation have agreed to vote their sister in the finals. Some Ikegangsters have also declared to vote Mercy.

The alliance Tacha has are 1 percenters like Sir Dee and Esther. Mike doesn't even have any alliance grin grin
So u see, we no be una mate for this game cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
Elo leave Diane alone. She is busy.
Hooooooooo my Goddddddddddd..What did my babies do to deserve this idiots as team mates?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by crowntoro(f): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
boban007:
PLEASE NO SEYI FAN SHOULD EVER CONSIDER VOTING TACHA. WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING IN COMMON. TACHA, IS MEAN AND WICKED , SHE'S NEVER HAPPY FOR ANYONE, AND THAT'S WHY SHE CAN NEVER WIN ANY INDIVIDUAL TASK. COS SHE HAS NEVER WISHED ANY HOUSEMATES WELL.

SHE RELIES ON OTHER PEOPLE'S INTELLIGENCE , TO WIN GROUP TASK. SHE'S NOT ENTERTAINING, AND DOES NOTHING IN THE HOUSE, BUT WHERE DARK SHADES IN THE NIGHT AND MAKE UP WITHOUT HAVING HER BATH.

SHE'S SO LAZY AND UNFIT, WITH EMPTY SKULL. SHE CAN'T EVEN SPELL THE WORD "LYING " AND WAITING FOR KHAFFI TO COME SPELL IT FOR HER. SHE SPEAKS BAD ENGLISH ON NATIONAL TV , "WE BLENDED IT" , INSULT THE ORGANISERS OF THE SHOWS AND HER FELLOW HOUSEMATES. SHE BREAKS ALL THE HOUSE RULES AND COME LAST IN ALL HER TASK, SO BADLY THAT SHE CAME SECOND TO THE LAST IN A TASK, SHE WAS CELEBRATED, COS HER FANS ARE USED TO HER FAILURES.

SEYI'S FANS DON'T NEED TACHA'S VOTE, SHE'S EVIL PERSONIFIED. LIGHT AND DARKNESS DON'T MIX. TACHA IS TOO DIRTY FOR SEYI. THE ORGANISERS HAD TO PUNISH HER TWICE, FOR HER TO ADJUST A BIT.

BRINGING THE LIKES OF TACHA , TO BIG BROTHER HAS BROUGHT DISREPUTE AND DISRESPECT TO THE SHOW. IT WAS A BIG MISTAKE. I'M YET TO SEE ANY ENLIGHTENED PERSON SUPPORTING TACHA. SEYI LAW, AT HIS SHOW THIS YEAR, ADVISE, NIGERIAN WOMEN , TO STOP BLEACHING LIKE TACHA.

TACHA IS A NEGATIVE POINT OF REFERENCE. I'VE NEVER SEEN A NEGATIVE PERSONALITY , ROLLED INTO ONE. FROM HER CHIMPANZEE LIKE BODY MOVEMENT, TO HER EMPTY BRAIN. NO WONDER , SHE COULD PUT SOUTH AFRICA IN THE NORTHERN PART OF AFRICA ON THE MAP. YES, SHE'S THAT DAFT.

chai... This is Akthedream. THIS IS YOUR HANDWRITING grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
Mercymustwin:

[s]Oga, mind your business if you are not team Seyi. Yes Owerri will vote Mercy massively but it won't stop us from making alliances, in order to be 100% sure that nothing will stop Mercy from winning.

Right now, we have alliances with Elo army, Dianne army, Jackye titans. Even some members of Froddnation have agreed to vote their sister in the finals. Some Ikegangsters have also declared to vote Mercy.

The alliance Tacha has are 1 percenters like Sir Dee and Esther. Mike doesn't even have any alliance grin grin
So u see, we no be una mate for this game[/s] cheesy

Rubbish...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4639) (4640) (4641) (4642) (4643) (4644) (4645) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.