Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4922888 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5238) (5239) (5240) (5241) (5242) (5243) (5244) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 11:09am On Sep 14, 2019
Eeghe:

Esther for me shaa
For having an independent, intelligent mind
For knowing how to stand alone
For being strong in her convictions and for being kind despite her “condescending armour”
For her vulnerability
But this is just me
She just played an initial bad game

Was rooting for Venita initially but she came and played a serious groupie in this game, and irritated me silly while at it

Swidy, Esther is gone na. I am talking about 'the living'.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:10am On Sep 14, 2019
Who else saw the crew who came in to help the fish people pack up? Kayode has been slipping grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 14, 2019
Blackhawk03:

Please, shut your lying mouth. Yenyenyenyen. Mstcheeeewww

You'll call the mods tire!

Did I insult You? We can do this all day though, but what would be the point?

Going forward, I'll advise that you steer clear of my mentions.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 11:12am On Sep 14, 2019
zicoraads:

You would always find a way to somehow insert Mike's name in whatever it is you want to say; notwithstanding how absurd it sounds.

Why won't she insert his name?

Isn't he one of the Tier1 housemates again?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 11:12am On Sep 14, 2019
AceOfRed:

Damn! You have stayed long on earth then.

Nah, I just started watching TV earlier than most. I was still in Primary 4 when it aired, just preparing for commom entrance

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tayeni(m): 11:13am On Sep 14, 2019
safarigirl:
the voting result is not being gotten by fan base for some.

The voting result is a manipulation of few money bags. If it was solely fan base, we would be having a different discussion. If it were solely fan base, Mike would not be Top 3 and Mercy and Tacha would not be doing better than Ike and Frodd

The voting result is less about actual fan base, and more about people with sponsors for the most part, and alliances, to some extent

If we want to use voting, do you think Cindy has more fans than Frodd?
This one weak me....that means there is no point for ordinary persin like us voting for our favorite s....the game is rigged. If this continues and enough people feel like me , BBN will lose viewership and I see the show packing up in a couple of years.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 11:15am On Sep 14, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

even to use their favs name in passing is an issue.

How many times have I mentioned Tacha and Mercy? How many people have used it to ask me JAMB question?

He is trying to assert on the perceived importance of his fav. Mike's votes are slowly reducing and his fans are finiding it hard to keep him in that Tier 1 as the days pass, heck, some people are starting to push him lower.

Let them enjoy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 11:15am On Sep 14, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

Still doesn't change the fact that it's often absurd and of no correlation whatsoever to whatever she decides to spin. That's the point.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 11:16am On Sep 14, 2019
Nnnena:

so you're calling me a demon.
cool.
mind44, Dominique please rule 2
If that's what you got from that, who am I to object..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 11:17am On Sep 14, 2019
Tayeni:
This one weak me....that means there is no point for ordinary persin like us voting for our favorite s....the game is rigged. If this continues and enough people feel like me , BBN will lose viewership and I see the show packing up in a couple of years.
the votes this season have been rigged from Day 1, thanks to the sponsorship money from the likes of Jaruma and the Cubana guy.

If your favorites are not one of those with sponsors, you might as well be pouring water inside basket. The show has lost its purity, everything has been rigged and manipulated. It is one of the reasons I have greatly lost interest in it. The process is tainted.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 11:17am On Sep 14, 2019
zicoraads:

Still doesn't change the fact that it's often absurd and of no correlation whatsoever to whatever she decides to spin. That's the point.

You are not in a very good position to determine correlation now. HMs name must be mentioned and you all have to deal with it.

If we are expected to vote them with our money, we can as well mention them.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:18am On Sep 14, 2019
AceOfRed:

You try too hard. I wonder if anyone is buying the persona you're selling. You are tailor-made to be a Khafi fan.

I prefer Khafy to Mercy meanwhile, however that may look cheesy
Then like I am prone to asking now, how do I post that makes me what you say I am?
ie, trying too hard? To be what exactly? What exactly am I selling on Nairaland? Help me discover myself please
I would honestly like to know what it is about the way I type that rubs (rubbed) you off the wrong way
Not that it matters though, cos I just do me
I honestly dunno the way you type. I also can’t be bothered to know.
But then we are all different, and for this I am most grateful

I read you are creoleofhunt? The one who asked me if I was 50 plus years old? cheesy If you are the person? I am not surprised it came to this
Cheers shaa
And keep doing you, exactly what I intend to do with my self

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:19am On Sep 14, 2019
Hotworta1:

Swidy, Esther is gone na. I am talking about 'the living'.

Out of the four, Tacha
It would be a hard buy for me though
But she is my choice out of the remaining four females

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ATD1998: 11:20am On Sep 14, 2019
safarigirl:
the votes this season have been rigged from Day 1, thanks to the sponsorship money from the likes of Jaruma and the Cubana guy.

If your favorites are not one of those with sponsors, you might as well be pouring water inside basket. The show has lost its purity, everything has been rigged and manipulated. It is one of the reasons I have greatly lost interest in it. The process is tainted.
Pls stop deceiving people!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 11:20am On Sep 14, 2019
safarigirl:
even to use their favs name in passing is an issue.

How many times have I mentioned Tacha and Mercy? How many people have used it to ask me JAMB question?

He is trying to assert on the perceived importance of his fav. Mike's votes are slowly reducing and his fans are finiding it hard to keep him in that Tier 1 as the days pass, heck, some people are starting to push him lower.

Let them enjoy

That guy effect no last long at all.

Anyway, by Sunday everybody go dey alright. We would know the main Tier1 grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk03(f): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2019
AceOfRed:

Did I insult You? We can do this all day though, but what would be the point?

Going forward, I'll advise that you steer clear of my mentions.
Maybe if you had stayed off mine yesterday, we wouldn't be here... Take your own advice, darling.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 14, 2019
safarigirl:

Nah, I just started watching TV earlier than most. I was still in Primary 4 when it aired, just preparing for commom entrance

Primary 4 in 2003. In 2003 most primary 4 kids were 9-10 years old. Which puts you around 24-26 years now.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 11:22am On Sep 14, 2019
Eeghe:

Out of the four, Tacha
It would be a hard buy for me though
But she is my choice out of the remaining four females

Reasons being that

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 11:22am On Sep 14, 2019
Good morning world!

Good morning Ike my Gee!
Good morning Mercy Lambo to the world!!

I love you both but I need you to play individually. I pray you hear my pleas...Amen kiss kiss kiss

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 11:22am On Sep 14, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

You are not in a very good position to determine correlation now. HMs name must be mentioned and you all have to deal with it.

If we are expected to vote them with our money, we can as well mention them.
And you are the one in a good position to determine what I should say with regards to someone's absurdity?

Yes, HM's names must be mentioned and we should all deal with it.

But I seem to remember you tackling me the last time I mentioned Frodd. Was that you 'dealing with it' as well?

You have a right to mention any HM. But you don't have a right to determine my reaction to your mention. So you should also deal with it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 11:23am On Sep 14, 2019
Eeghe:

I prefer Khafy to Mercy meanwhile, however that may look cheesy
Then like I am prone to asking now, how do I post that makes me what you say I am?
ie, trying too hard? To be what exactly? What exactly am I selling on Nairaland? Help me discover myself please
I would honestly like to know what it is about the way I type that rubs (rubbed) you off the wrong way
Not that it matters though, cos I just do me
I honestly dunno the way you type. I also can’t be bothered to know.
But then we are all different, and for this I am most grateful

I read you are creoleofhunt? The one who asked me if I was 50 plus years old? cheesy If you are the person, I am not surprised it came to this
Cheers shaa
And keep doing you, exactly what I intend to do with my self

This reads like poetry. Aside medicine, do you also do poetry?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk03(f): 11:24am On Sep 14, 2019
safarigirl:

I'm trying to guess your age. Help me. grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:25am On Sep 14, 2019
Hotworta1:

Reasons being that

Reasons being that I just do
From my own belief bank, which I am hoping I still have the right to use?
Do you care to share yours?
I am referring to the females left in the game, not generally

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2019
nadesh:
Safarigirl when did Mercy goad Ike into getting a third strike?
Mercy kept her fish on top the bus before the party became wild. After the party and when things got lit, she went to the bus to carry her fish and Ike jokingly told her that he ate part of it. She ignored him(beause she was angry at him and Mike for not joining in their games) and went inside.
When Ike came inside and the drama became 100%, she told ike that if he and Mike had eaten her fish, she would have gotten her third strike and go home on sunday with her head held high. She said "Niggar i will give you two minutes to run me a fresh fucking fish or i light you up and go home. You all can be scared of your strikes and walk like this( she demonstrates) grin but not me Mercy. If you people had eaten my fish, i will light you up, get my third strike, go home and explore the world"
Those were her exact words she kept saying it repeatedly grin
grin
leave safari, her mood Detects her comments.

One hassmate on stage, in the presence of millions watching, said to Ebuka " look at them, look at me"..lol

One hassmate said others should thank God, they are with her in BB, on a normal they can't get closer... grin

life na pot of stew, take what u dish....

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2019
BluntBoy:

This reads like poetry. Aside medicine, do you also do poetry?

I generally haaaate poetry
Find it boring cheesy
Thank you meanwhile
I gave Seyi my online votes cos you asked
I wasn’t gonna use them this week

I had a different username on here before
Used it for my former BB forum too
People used to ask me if I was a writer (cos of the movement, cadence, bla bla of my posts, lol)
Meanwhile I know I type and write like a crackhead
Too many things to say with my heart, too much impatience and laziness to use my head and do it well!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2019
Blackhawk03:

90s children lipsrsealed

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2019
ATD1998:
Pls stop deceiving people!!!

K

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk03(f): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2019
DrakeBlend:

90s children lipsrsealed

Na we we, we gather dey. grin cheesy tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2019
Blackhawk03:

visit last year's thread
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tayeni(m): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2019
safarigirl:

And I won't rule out the influence of a betting company too.....I don't think a betting company will sit and do nothing and watch the votes go against their odds or whatever. I don't trust them. Imagine a betting company sponsoring FIFA tournaments.. and you think they won't try to fix games?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 11:30am On Sep 14, 2019
Blackhawk03:

Na we we, we gather dey. grin cheesy tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chibabe005(f): 11:31am On Sep 14, 2019
Mercy's fans are on emenike page, asking why he broke her heart.. can you imagine.

Mercy isn't a wife material, she's use and pay as you go,nothing more than that.

Emenike did the right thing.. mercy is that type of woman you take to your mama, she goes to the bathroom to smoke her cigarettes..

A morally bankrupt object who told ike, how she went to a club in owerri, she got wasted and had to be bundled to the club's packing store.. she was there till morning..she was completely wasted. And she wants emenike to wife her.. good thing he blocked her sef.

Mercy calling tacha a peasant is funny..asking why Africa is saving her,and even called her bitch..lol

Apart from Mercy's attempts in winning..what's exceptional about mercy?.

if not hiding under that situationship she has with ike,and exposing her disfigured ass,that looks like the arm of a chair.

tueeeh

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5238) (5239) (5240) (5241) (5242) (5243) (5244) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.