Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4923442 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5239) (5240) (5241) (5242) (5243) (5244) (5245) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 11:31am On Sep 14, 2019
senatordave1:

Your a dynamic woman,very fluid and ready to adapt to new changes in a complex system.i never liked tacha from the beginning.i actually preferred mercy but slowly and gradually am warming up to her pursuant to the theory of gradualism.i have compared her to mercy and she's preferable,slightly manageable.her problem is mainly anger and perhaps hygiene.mercy's problems are countless.
must it be a woman this year? Since we dont have deserving women this year, cant we all choose Frodd? Afterall he has given us our money's worth this season.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 11:32am On Sep 14, 2019
zicoraads:

And you are the one in a good position to determine what I should say with regards to someone's absurdity?

Yes, HM's names must be mentioned and we should all deal with it.

But I seem to remember you tackling me the last time I mentioned Frodd. Was that you 'dealing with it' as well?

You have a right to mention any HM. But you don't have a right to determine my reaction to your mention. So you should also deal with it.

You didn't mention Frodd, you posted a fallacious statement. You claimed we boasted we would top the chart and ended up with a paltry percentage. Which was never true.

When no be say we take some substance.

Very big difference with her mentioning Mike as one of the top HMs that would be a recipient of bandwagon fans.

Big difference...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 11:32am On Sep 14, 2019
Tayeni:
And I won't rule out the influence of a betting company too.....I don't think a betting company will sit and do nothing and watch the votes go against their odds or whatever. I don't trust them. Imagine a betting company sponsoring FIFA tournaments.. and you think they won't try to fix games?
It's because of the betting company that these sponsors exist.

If you place a bet on a housemate, you'll pour bastard money into ensuring they win.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:32am On Sep 14, 2019
tejiri4:

Ike is like a boy boy to Mercy grin cheesy
u are just talking to gather likes... cheesy

If u watched Last night, The two were fun.. Ike Was like a daddy last night.... grin, calm matured and witty moves he turned a lot of situations last night to fun.

Highlight was he and Mercy talk with diane... it was fun go and watch clip, and stop chasing likes on nairaland... grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 14, 2019
Blackhawk03:

Maybe if you had stayed off mine yesterday, we wouldn't be here... Take your own advice, darling.

What is wrong with me asking a co-forumite how their trip was? How that simple question rubbed you off the wrong way is befuddling.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 11:34am On Sep 14, 2019
Now let’s crossover to the house and evict some housemates grin

Seyi, Mike, Khafi and Tacha. Are you ready? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:36am On Sep 14, 2019
Blackhawk03:

Y'all don't deserve good things/people and it's obvious. Why is she trying too hard? For politely asking him to stop posting a very disturbing picture? Weren't you the one that called the mod for me because I was being insulting in my exchange with streyse? Now, someone is calmly asking for something to be done and you want to drag her for it? You're mad! Call the mods again!

I would haaate if you went and got a ban on my behalf?
I am okay with the insults ooo, being popular here is not a good thing to me at all lipsrsealed
I don’t kyar about insults from people who need me to be less so that they can be more
This is a warning from your Omashola aunty dear darling Blackhawk01
kiss
Thanks all the same, from my heart, but just stop
Ahbeggg

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2019
DownChelsea:
Now let’s crossover to the house and evict some housemates grin

Seyi, Mike, Khafi and Tacha. Are you ready? grin grin

Is it today?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Exorcise: 11:38am On Sep 14, 2019
Blackhawk03:

I might be going there with this one too. Epp me grin grin grin
How?

When I dey there?grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Exorcise: 11:39am On Sep 14, 2019
Nnnena:
I've been a fan since the beginning of the show. wink I've been a fan since the beginning of the show.
Naiiiccceeee

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 11:40am On Sep 14, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

You didn't mention Frodd, you posted a fallacious statement. You claimed we boasted we would top the chart and ended up with a paltry percentage. Which was never true.

When no be say we take some substance.

Very big difference with her mentioning Mike as one of the top HMs that would be a recipient of bandwagon fans.

Big difference...
In one breath, I didn't mention Frodd. In another, I posted a fallacious statement. So who was the fallacious statement about? Isaac?

And you stayed on the thread all day, all night and was able to figure out that every single person voting Frodd didn't boast? Mine was fallacious. But hers about a bandwagon is the gospel truth. Angel Safari, always about the truth.

As I said, I won't stop you from mentioning a HM. But be very ready that when you do, there'll also be a reaction.

Cheers and enjoy your weekend.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ATD1998: 11:40am On Sep 14, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

That guy effect no last long at all.

Anyway, by Sunday everybody go dey alright. We would know the main Tier1 grin
u will be shocked by tomorrow's result.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 11:41am On Sep 14, 2019
Eeghe:

Then like I am prone to asking now, how do I post that makes me what you say I am?
ie, trying too hard? To be what exactly? What exactly am I selling on Nairaland? Help me discover myself please
I would honestly like to know what it is about the way I type that rubs (rubbed) you off the wrong way

Actually you type like a shrink. Like someone that is acting all chilled while trying to finger the other person's brain- make them see and do things the way you want.

I think it is something that comes with the profession. I am saying that from experience being with one. I found it very creepy at first, the way he talks and types. Too prim and proper- like the only good person in the world. With time I got to realise he has good control of his emotions and knew which part to show.

People love reactions, when you constantly do not give them that kinda reaction, you know the rest...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 11:43am On Sep 14, 2019
zicoraads:

In one breath, I didn't mention Frodd. In another, I posted a fallacious statement. So who was the fallacious statement about? Isaac?

And you stayed on the thread all day, all night and was able to figure out that every single person voting Frodd didn't boast? Mine was fallacious. But hers about a bandwagon is the gospel truth. Angel Safari, always about the truth.

As I said, I won't stop you from mentioning a HM. But be very ready that when you do, there'll also be a reaction.

Cheers and enjoy your weekend.

Frodd fans do not boast. No Frodd fan would ever boast to top the chart. It has never happened on this thread.

Mike is a supposed Tier1 HM, so people will definitely jump on the ship. EOD undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Asabe4(f): 11:44am On Sep 14, 2019
Geezeem:

But why did you Titans rope Cindy into this? Most unfair

Why use her as a fall person?

I thank God that this matter came up again and cleared the poor girl's name angry embarassed lipsrsealed
You titans

Oga, de look well before you comment undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Exorcise: 11:45am On Sep 14, 2019
Eeghe:

And how was/is that a threat?
Educate me please
And you conveniently missed my initial letters to him?
Mxm angry

I had to check the rules now and we are not allowed to post such pictures? Rule 5?

I brought out the rule part cos I wanted the moderators to see it too and determine if you are breaking the rule. It would be easier if they just banned you cos you obviously didn’t listen to my appeal, no?

Stylishly letting him know he is breaking a rule and also confirming You did that so he'd be banned if he actually did break a rule

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 11:45am On Sep 14, 2019
BluntBoy:

Is it today?
no. I’m just preparing the minds of those concerned

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk03(f): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

Actually you type like a shrink. Like someone that is acting all chilled while trying to finger the other person's brain- make them see and do things the way you want.

I think it is something that comes with the profession. I am saying that from experience being with one. I found it very creepy at first, the way he talks and types. Too prim and proper- like the only good person in the world. With time I got to realise he has good control of his emotions and knew which part to show.

People love reactions, when you constantly do not give them that kinda reaction, you know the rest...

This should be a good thing, yeah? I love people that are in control of their emotions, it's one reason why I like Mike.

I'm doing a terrible job at learning how to control mine. grin embarassed

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:49am On Sep 14, 2019
safarigirl:
It's because of the betting company that these sponsors exist.

If you place a bet on a housemate, you'll pour bastard money into ensuring they win.
Take a break.... U are contradicting urself..

Payporte was the sponsor last year, when Mr P, E-money, Mc galaxy all came through for Miracle.

Ceec also had Uti, juliet Ibrahim and others.

Tobi had adenuga's son, Yoruba celebrities and influencers, even bisola with his wealthy parents.

This ur assertion on bet9ja is totally flawed.

Most sponsors are clout chasers... And do it to draw up fans to their business to keep their fame going.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk03(f): 11:52am On Sep 14, 2019
Eeghe:

I would haaate if you went and got a ban on my behalf?
I am okay with the insults ooo, being popular here is not a good thing to me at all lipsrsealed
I don’t kyar about insults from people who need me to be less so that they can be more
This is a warning from your Omashola aunty dear darling Blackhawk01
kiss
Thanks all the same, from my heart, but just stop
Ahbeggg

Ayeeeeeeee Mama, I'll stay safe for you and my dearest Omashola aunty (MissD). grin kiss

I saw your post on Fox cookies, I love love it too. Maryland is another favorite of mine. I know, I like sweet things. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 11:52am On Sep 14, 2019
DownChelsea:

OK cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 11:53am On Sep 14, 2019
Blackhawk03:

This should be a good thing, yeah? I love people that are in control of their emotions, it's one reason why I like Mike.

I'm doing a terrible job at learning how to control mine. grin embarassed

Yes it is, but you know that saying of people who never get angry or smile and laugh a lot,being dangerous inside.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk03(f): 11:53am On Sep 14, 2019
Exorcise:
How?

When I dey there?grin

grin cheesy

When you sef chop ban? tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:54am On Sep 14, 2019
DownChelsea:
grin

let them evict all and set a new record...

After all, a day begins a story. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:54am On Sep 14, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

All my life,I have been accused of being too emotional?
Lol
I can’t exchange words with someone I cannot see, it is the creepy thing to me. Some years ago, I started chatting with someone who insults people on NL like crazy, and was feared silly. They liked my writing and we exchanged pins. When I eventually saw their pictures, and we talked more? I realized why they were projecting their unhappiness on others. The only people who can rile me up offline are people I care about...they evoke the most myriad of emotions in me actually cheesy. I am here to analyse the housemates on my screen, and just that
Thank you for the insight though
Hope you are ready for voting for Frodd tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:57am On Sep 14, 2019
Exorcise:

I brought out the rule part cos I wanted the moderators to see it too and determine if you are breaking the rule. It would be easier if they just banned you cos you obviously didn’t listen to my appeal, no?

Stylishly letting him know he is breaking a rule and also confirming You did that so he'd be banned if he actually did break a rule

How is it a threat if I reported him?
I had asked him before bringing up the rule
Twice
You missed those?
And I didn’t know I wrapped a stole around it, @ stylishly. I did it, you chose to see style
Okay

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 11:57am On Sep 14, 2019
Eeghe:

Lol
I can’t exchange words with someone I cannot see, it is the creepy thing to me. Some years ago, I started chatting with someone who insults people on NL like crazy, and was feared silly. They liked my writing and we exchanged pins. When I eventually saw their pictures, and we talked more? I realized why they was projecting their unhappiness on others. The only people who can rile me up offline are people I care about...they evoke the most myriad of emotions in me actually cheesy. I am here to analyse the housemates on my screen, and just that
The bolded!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk03(f): 11:59am On Sep 14, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

Yes it is, but you know that saying of people who never get angry or smile and laugh a lot,being dangerous inside.
P0c0p0c0:

I do understand but Eegheeee isn't that. C'mon! The dramatic Eeghee? I think she just knows better than to let offline people get the best of her.

She's expressed different emotions here well well, just not at forumites.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 11:59am On Sep 14, 2019
Eeghe:

Lol
I can’t exchange words with someone I cannot see, it is the creepy thing to me. Some years ago, I started chatting with someone who insults people on NL like crazy, and was feared silly. They liked my writing and we exchanged pins. When I eventually saw their pictures, and we talked more? I realized why they was projecting their unhappiness on others. The only people who can rile me up offline are people I care about...they evoke the most myriad of emotions in me actually cheesy. I am here to analyse the housemates on my screen, and just that

Haq haq haq, A part of this post got me cracking. Anyway, we are all different in the long run. That is how we keep the world balanced, if not na war everywhere.

I am ready o. We know he would be up again.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
Moving on
I am not surprised at all about the things Mercy said about Tacha, and Mike
I have come to know Mercy, and the acclaimed show winner is a horror, to mily
Deal wirrit ooo

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
Blackhawk03:

I do understand but Eegheeee isn't that. C'mon! The dramatic Eeghee? I think she just knows better than to let offline people get the best of her.

She's expressed different emotions here well well, just not at forumites

You know your mily
Been called out and advised about that too
Nairaland is bae
cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
Munzy14:

grin

let them evict all and set a new record...

After all, a day begins a story. cheesy

The real pepper would be, Biggie Evicting three housemates grin grin. Imagine after evicting two, Ebuka go come back say one more housemate is leaving. I go laugh Scatter if it happens that way grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5239) (5240) (5241) (5242) (5243) (5244) (5245) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.