Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4920216 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5429) (5430) (5431) (5432) (5433) (5434) (5435) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 6:36am On Sep 17, 2019
Threebear:
Messy oooo grin cheesy

A guy has guy guyoyo cheesy grin
After all the Stealing and Hustling na Local Woman run am streetcheesy

Wouldn't be surprised if na Woman deceive am enter Jail

Gangster kee am there

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 6:38am On Sep 17, 2019
Amya:

You're talking long story. If you're not ashamed of your earnings, I dare you to post it! Posted a blank profile that doesn't even have your identification and your claiming big girl.

Go and study to be a lawyer na, if its easy. Lol
Someone that haven't passed through the 4 walls of a university calling a learned lawyer with a licence as a Barrister and Solicitor of the supreme Court a failure! Looool grin grin grin completely ridiculous!

I don't blame you sha, I blame nairaland that made us all equals. If you had happened upon me on a roadside, I'm sure you'll kneel to greet me "good morning ma" hahaha the irony! You amuse me.

Girl, take an advice from Aunty Amya, go to school, read your books and come out with good grades. Don't let yourself get distracted cos of food and goodies. I've been pleading with you to send your account number.
You have gone too far.dominique have your way

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Twoclans(f): 6:41am On Sep 17, 2019
FrankGiel:

What makes u think the finals will have just 5 housemates??

2 eviction shows remaining before finals .
There is no eviction this week.

Except u believe 5 people will be evicted next week

That is why I started with IF cheesy
I was just kidding around,I dont carry the show on my head like gala grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 6:42am On Sep 17, 2019
Love892:
Even if Mercy played ike I don't care. Its pay back time for the HOH week.
Ike na mugu.you care man.dont vote mercy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by QuietHammer(m): 6:50am On Sep 17, 2019
senatordave1:

Stop watching the back of your tv unless your still dreaming.you even hate tacha more than quiethammer.by next week,you will rate cindy ahead of her.yabaleft things

Have you kissed your queen's smelly ass this morning?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 6:56am On Sep 17, 2019
hazzard:
and I'm even happy she's in the finals already which automatically means Ike is also guaranteed a spot in the finals...we've used one stone to kill 2 birds.
we all know Tacha's going to be in you'll faces till the 99th day and obviously Mike as well...hahahahahahahahaha
so that makes them 4 already...i careless about who's going to share the last spot.
now we've always imagined a final like this
Tacha, Mercy, Mike, Ike and the rest
now who do you think stands the higher chance of clinching that money...A LONE wolf or the MI-KE-CY alliance all confused on how to share their votes....you see...you played yourself
CHECKMATE grin grin

There is a reason why Only the Wise can play Chess

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by duduade: 6:57am On Sep 17, 2019
QuietHammer:

Have you kissed your queen's smelly ass this morning?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 7:05am On Sep 17, 2019
Eeghe:

Smart being a devious, lying, manipulative, scheming human without any conscience and loyalty yes? Can throw just anyone under the bus to get what she wants?
That’s smart all right lipsrsealed

Oh my goodness.. shocked

Let me keep reading sha...

If Ike did not know and she did this, I hope he will not blow his top... lipsrsealed

Anyway, they are the “street” couple...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 7:14am On Sep 17, 2019
Mercy and Ike actually had 2 different discussions

1. They were considering Mercy getting the Immunity for next week but it was subjected to FURTHER discussions after getting the needed amount(1h coins)

2. They decided to go for Spa treatment and Movie, so both can enjoy their coins

Reason why she said "Ike will Kill me for this" after leaving the Diary Room(referring to her betrayal) and also lied to Him that she bought what they agreed on(Spa and Movie for both)

Don't know who TeamLambo are trying to fool but your girl just ran Ike street, but ran herself street outside the housecheesy

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 7:22am On Sep 17, 2019
oshe11:

1. They were considering Mercy getting the Immunity for next week but it was subjected to FURTHER discussions after getting the needed amount(1h coins)

2. They decided to go for Spa treatment and Movie, so both can enjoy their coins

Reason why she said "Ike will Kill me for this" after leaving the Diary Room(referring to her betrayal) and also lied to Him that she bought what they agreed on(Spa and Movie for both)

Don't know who TeamLambo are trying to fool but your girl just ran Ike street, but ran herself street outside the housecheesy

Lol. nobody is trying to fool anybody, its d same bbn all of us are watching, d truth will be clear to everybody soon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 7:23am On Sep 17, 2019
oshe11:

I cried for Ike

ooooh God fear igbo gels

no wonder brown roof republic distance their self from dem

real betrayal

trying to explain to Ike nd mike

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 7:36am On Sep 17, 2019
0KNM:
But why you always talking about dicks? Shame on you Florence

And you should stop harassing me sexually m, it’s not ladylike

Shame on yourself and a grand pity for your unborn spawns
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 7:38am On Sep 17, 2019
ibori1:

I cried for Ike

ooooh God fear igbo gels

no wonder brown roof republic distance their self from dem

real betrayal

trying to explain to Ike nd mike
grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 7:41am On Sep 17, 2019
Mercy the desperado finally betrayed Ike.
That bitch can kill to get ahead.
This isn't just a game,its a reflection of who you are and what you are capable of doing!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 7:43am On Sep 17, 2019
Eeghe:

I won’t even watch that
Whatever happened this night? Ike does not know about it, you know this too
Your Mercy even said, as she was leaving the DR “IKe will kill me” with that giddy giggle of hers, then she went straight to him (only him) and lied to him
Flat out
Do not show me that video of when they were joint HoH (that I am almost certain the video will be of)
SMH
cheesy

Ooooh! Were the clothes they were wearing in that video not the ones they wore yesterday? Let me go and watch again...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 7:46am On Sep 17, 2019
oshe11:

But You've been there already

The fear of Steph is the beginning of wisdom @emboldened

Good ma Neighbour

Its too early for this comedy abeg

Good A.M to you too
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 7:48am On Sep 17, 2019
Eeghe:

I won’t even watch that
Whatever happened this night? Ike does not know about it, you know this too
Your Mercy even said, as she was leaving the DR “IKe will kill me” with that giddy giggle of hers, then she went straight to him (only him) and lied to him
Flat out
Do not show me that video of when they were joint HoH (that I am almost certain the video will be of)
SMH
cheesy

Ah watched it again. I think the talk was last night though. Cos Ike was asking if the immunity will save her for this week but she said nothing could be done about this week and it would be for next week.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 17, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Shame on yourself and a grand pity for your unborn spawns
Dude, are you okay? Did I mention or quote you?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 7:50am On Sep 17, 2019
sanusi44z:
Hope you ppl just saw your Tacha gave Seyi a can of pringles, and also telling him she has wines and beers

We know who needs who now.

grin grin Did he take it?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by CaptainMitch: 7:50am On Sep 17, 2019
smiley
Twoclans:
Mercyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy grin cheesy

We have our first female into the finals grin

Congratulations Girl ,that is how to play a game .
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 7:51am On Sep 17, 2019
AceOfRed:

Lol. Why not post the video link of them 'seriously making out'.

I've watched the video and she and Ike didn't reach an agreement for her buy the immunity THIS WEEK (yesterday). Ike said ok (agreement) when she said they'd buy the immunity NEXT Week since they didn't have the complete BNC as at the time of the convo, and even at that, she said it she'd tell him before buying it. Now it makes sense that she'd think Ike would kill her for not running it by him before the purchase. But I think Ike won't do nada. He's too in love with her to get mad at her.

Anyway, we'll find out if she agreed with Ike about buying it last night in the coming days, maybe even today.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 7:57am On Sep 17, 2019
oshe11:

Oh

The Itsekiri lady I spoke with earlier ba?

Baaaaaaabbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyycheesy

You forgot about me abi??
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 7:58am On Sep 17, 2019
hazzard:
So i think i've read a post here from someone claiming Mercy and Diane are lesbians..but didn't pay much attention to that...i just saw on twitter a video of them making out and a picture of them also making out..can't say if it's dem in the bath tub not sure but that's definitely them at the party..and also the video i just watched..
This shii is cray man sad

I saw the photo. It was a clip of Beverly and Angelo in the tub in BBA The Chase. The length some people go to spread vile rumours about others is sickening

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by truthfulparrot(m): 7:58am On Sep 17, 2019
Ike and Mercy are master strategists. While other housemates are busy monkeying around, they have their eyes on the price and are taking calculated actions that will ensure both of them are in the final.

If I have the means to pay their salaries, Ike and Mercy are the type of employees I will like to have in my company.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 8:02am On Sep 17, 2019
0KNM:
Dude, are you okay? Did I mention or quote you?

Shame on you
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 8:10am On Sep 17, 2019
Lauryn41:

You forgot about me abi??
No oooo

How can I forget my Ogbuwangue Baaaaaaabbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 8:12am On Sep 17, 2019
Brownsun:
Lol. nobody is trying to fool anybody, its d same bbn all of us are watching, d truth will be clear to everybody soon.
We know the Truth already unless You are referring to another "Truth"

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Trendytessy(f): 8:17am On Sep 17, 2019
AceOfRed:

This notion is quite popular in my place. I don't know how true it is or if it's merely a superstition.

It's very true... I experienced it. Scary shit

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 8:18am On Sep 17, 2019
omamush:
So earlier today seyi taking biggie's advice from the diary room asked Tasha if she could be his partner for the spa treatment, she said in these exact words calmly.
'seyi leave me alone, I'm good'

Later when all HMs were saying what they are grateful for, seyi said and I quote
"I'm grateful for hearing NO again"

*Few minutes later*
grin
*Tacha walks to her wardrope took out potato chips, hands it over to seyi*

Seyi: (with shock on his face) I don't eat this potato pringles

Tacha : you used to eat this in the secret room, have you forgotten you're still part of me no matter what happens...

Me: I don't understand these two anymore, what game is this

Really? The previous updates only talked about the pringles part and not the Spa part.... grin

These two should just make up already... grin

When I watched earlier, just after the fake nominations, I thought Seyi looked thoughtful after Mercy told him that the people fighting him may not put him up...

Hnmmmm! Yesterday seems to have been an interesting day in the house.

Unfortunately, when I tried peeping in, na only to see Elo and Diane doing love wantintin over plate of rice...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 8:21am On Sep 17, 2019
Frank65:
Update on Tacha and Seyi

Tacha took pringles to Seyi

Seyi: I don't eat this potato pringles

Tacha: but u used to eat it in the secret room. Have u forgotten that u are still a part of me no matter what happens, so I know ugrin grin

Oh Ma Babbbbyyyyy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 17, 2019
MamBi:

Ah watched it again. I think the talk was last night though. Cos Ike was asking if the immunity will save her for this week but she said nothing could be done about this week and it would be for next week.

You are a wise and honest woman.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 17, 2019
Beorn1:

I've watched the video and she and Ike didn't reach an agreement for her buy the immunity THIS WEEK (yesterday). Ike said ok (agreement) when she said they'd buy the immunity NEXT Week since they didn't have the complete BNC as at the time of the convo, and even at that, she said it she'd tell him before buying it. Now it makes sense that she'd think Ike would kill her for not running it by him before the purchase. But I think Ike won't do nada. He's too in love with her to get mad at her.

Anyway, we'll find out if she agreed with Ike about buying it last night in the coming days, maybe even today.

You do realise that not everything that happens in the House is shown on TV right?

As you said, in the coming days it will all become clearer. Goodday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5429) (5430) (5431) (5432) (5433) (5434) (5435) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.