Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (5434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4918521 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5431) (5432) (5433) (5434) (5435) (5436) (5437) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2019
#Ikegang if your boy makes the finale

Give him all your votes

He deserves to leave with a good percentage

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 9:32am On Sep 17, 2019
fitzmayowa:

Are you this scared of ban shocked cheesy grin
I am not
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2019
Zoroaster:
#Ikegang if your boy makes the finale

Give him all your votes

He deserves to leave with a good percentage
See person wey get sense

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tegax(m): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2019
Eeghe:
New friendships (situationships/tolerance-ships cheesy) I am happy with (they may fight oo, but don’t nominate themselves), not at this rate limiting stage.
Seyi and Frodd (Frodd actually wanted Seyi saved last night) Seyi told Frodd this night he would have lost weight if in his shoes of constantly being nominated. And didn’t nominate him btw)
Tacha and Frodd
Mike and Frodd
Seyi and Tacha
Omashola and Frodd too
Naicce, I laikke it

More like Ike and Tacha than Seyi and Tacha to me.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2019
Ike did this Ike did that..bla bla bla...ahbeg e Don do o...
Na Ike matter this morning again
E Don do biko!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 9:35am On Sep 17, 2019
Oyindidi:
Why e dey pain una? Truth is bitter
yes e dey pain me..you wake up this morning to tag Ike a loser..for what? God will not allow him to be a loser pls..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 9:35am On Sep 17, 2019
The person above me is painedgrin

Ike Ike Ike my guy all of a sudden Mercy ti take over
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 9:36am On Sep 17, 2019
Northkendal:
yes e dey pain me..you wake up this morning to tag Ike a loser..for what? God will not allow him to be a loser pls..
It is what it is the girl don use him bbn4 destiny shine

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2019
Richardonald:
mercy bought immunity

expect Diane in FINAL
She can only be in the finals if she wins hoh or veto.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:38am On Sep 17, 2019
oshe11:
No oooo

How can I forget my Ogbuwangue Baaaaaaabbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyy

Abeg go joor
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 9:38am On Sep 17, 2019
Oyindidi:
I am not like you people that attack housemates to feel good. I truly feel sorry for Ike
you feel sorry for him and you are tagging him a loser
What kinda yeye nonsense sorry is that?
Ike has not done anything bad to deserve you calling him a loser..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2019
Northkendal:
Kendel wake up!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 9:41am On Sep 17, 2019
The truth is that Ike killed his game by getting entangled with Mercy Eke the snake!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 9:41am On Sep 17, 2019
Northkendal:

You are falling for the oldest trick on NL, you know you can always ignore right She is just putting you on cruise and you are falling for it... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 9:41am On Sep 17, 2019
switlily25:

She can only be in the finals if she wins hoh or veto.
mercy fans will vote her whenever she's up
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 9:41am On Sep 17, 2019
switlily25:
The truth is that Ike killed his game by getting entangled with Mercy Eke the snake!
Preach dear

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2019
Mercy mercy

You go girl

As much as I'm pissed at her

I'm angrier at ike for letting his guard down

Women truly have power over men

Everyone leave sentiments aside biko

If y'all continue like this , a certain someone will clinch that money

Mercy needs to win

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2019
fitzmayowa:

You are falling for the oldest trick on NL, you know you can always ignore right She is just putting you on cruise and you are falling for it... cheesy cheesy cheesy
I was cruising on my lane like Mikegrin na she just dey bother herself
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by seasy: 9:43am On Sep 17, 2019
AceOfRed:

Unfortunately, I can't avoid you. For as long as you choose to put your opinion on this thread, expect people to have an opinion on it.

You dey worry sha!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 9:43am On Sep 17, 2019
Lauryn41:
Mercy mercy
You go girl
As much as I'm pissed at her
I'm angrier at ike for letting his guard down
Women truly have power over men
Everyone leave sentiments aside biko
If y'all continue like this , a certain someone will clinch that money
Mercy needs to win
Tell Ike gang
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:44am On Sep 17, 2019
What a game

A player played a player

I'm happy seyi is not entangled In any useless love story

I hope ike can come out of this "ordeal" unscathed

Lord please I need my boos in the finals

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 17, 2019
Oyindidi:
Team Mercy?

Team Jeff.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:45am On Sep 17, 2019
Oyindidi:
Tell Ike gang

Ike fall my hand sha

Na so love dey mumu person??

God help my brothers ooo

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:46am On Sep 17, 2019
Some uninformed people don't know Ike already knew Mercy would buy the immunity.

Ike and Mercy already agreed to buy Immunity for Mercy ahead of her birthday. They already discussed the issue, yesterday in the bathroom. They gathered the coins together and agreed she will buy it

But some of you, watching on Twitter and Nairaland think the boy doesn't know Mercy bought immunity. Did he not send her to Mike to collect 100 coins to complete the money for immunity yesterday?

Nobody run am street, he's just not a selfish, self-serving person like most Nigerians. His only crime is sacrifice.

If he leaves before the final week, he leaves, but Ike cannot leave before the final week.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 9:46am On Sep 17, 2019
AceOfRed:

Team Jeff.
For real? Jeff and him twin grin bet9ja cap
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 9:47am On Sep 17, 2019
It may seem as though BBN is top 5 this season.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2019
Lol, I have been banned. This is for every mention I got.
I am not the type and never will I be the type to seek validation from ANYBODY, not even in real life. I did what I did to clear my name because I was starting to get emails and stuff with people asking me about the prostitution allegation.
That old woman claims she's a lawyer with license but she doesn't even know what the law says? Lmao. A "solicitor of the supreme court" who spends the bulk of her day on NL defaming people? Yeah right.
I don't want to drag this further so I'll stop here. I won't be replying to foolish mentions going forward.

Cc: Threebear
Makydebbie
Love blah blah blah... And everybody who cares.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2019
safarigirl:
Some uninformed people don't know Ike already knew Mercy would buy the immunity.

Ike and Mercy already agreed to buy Immunity for Mercy ahead of her birthday. They already discussed the issue, yesterday in the bathroom. They gathered the coins together and agreed she will buy it

But some of you, watching on Twitter and Nairaland think the boy doesn't know Mercy bought immunity. Did he not send her to Mike to collect 100 coins to complete the money for immunity yesterday?

Nobody run am street, he's just not a selfish, self-serving person like most Nigerians. His only crime is sacrifice.

If he leaves before the final week, he leaves, but Ike cannot leave before the final week.

No mind them. You see why i said you're a very honest woman the other day.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2019
safarigirl:

Thanks for clearing the air..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2019
Lawlahdey:
Lol, I have been banned. This is for every mention I got.
I am not the type and never will I be the type to seek validation from ANYBODY, not even in real life. I did what I did to clear my name because I was starting to get emails and stuff with people asking me about the prostitution allegation.
That old woman claims she's a lawyer with license but she doesn't even know what the law says? Lmao. A "solicitor of the supreme court" who spends the bulk of her day on NL defaming people? Yeah right.
I don't want to drag this further so I'll stop here. I won't be replying to foolish mentions going forward.

Cc: Threeb.ear
Makyde.bbie
Love blah blah blah... And everybody who cares.

How was your trip to Kuje?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by QuietHammer(m): 9:52am On Sep 17, 2019
Oyindidi:
Ike my guy the biggest loser this season

Good morning Titans
Good morning o my fellow titan. Now let's observe our ritual of holding hands and kissing our kwin's stinky ass

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 9:52am On Sep 17, 2019
safarigirl:

Ike has really changed and that's growth, hate him or love him the big brother experience made him grow...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5431) (5432) (5433) (5434) (5435) (5436) (5437) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)