Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,428 members, 7,781,246 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:16 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4849891 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6312) (6313) (6314) (6315) (6316) (6317) (6318) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
For all our Foreign fans. Here's a link to vote Frodd.

https://mylinks.ng/Frodd

You can be doing your online vote and keep sharing this link ; http://Meandyouworld.com/froddnation

Home and Abroad!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
Pappyto:
Team Mercy, talking about that online voting, I gave her 100 there, both desktop and website yesterday.

My question is; I've been unable to vote today using the online platform, they keep telling me exhausted my round for today.
You have exhausted your voting round. Voting is done weekly.

Kindly hustle and register more numbers(family and friends) so you can vote some more for our MERCY.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
I am glad Team Mercy is not here bickering and mud slinging with other team. I hope we are truly voting very hard.

Mercy is the only woman standing. She has to win to clear the coast for other aspiring female candidates.

Mercy played the game the best way she could. She is humble, she is strong, she is smart, she is fearless, she is a survivor, she is a phoenix, she is a hustler, she is street. She is a woman. She is the one, the only ONE.

My fellow women, let's rally around Mercy, vote Mercy, she deserves the crown. Vote Mercy, she paid her dues. Vote Mercy, she is the only woman standing.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hotworta1: 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
http://Meandyouworld.com/froddnation

Yes we are getting there. The competition is getting hotter.

Frodd is breaking barriers.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
biosystech:
LMAO!!! Everyone here knows I have no fav so I don't know what you're about. cheesy

I don't know how he blew it as I didn't start this season with y'all. Maybe you could update me on that?

Frodd was arguably the most loved housemate when he came into the house. But he blew his
at chances from crying at every instance, to becoming a puppet in the hand of a 21yr old, to never accepting his faults, to backstabbing friends and having no regard for his father, and even dragging his father to the mud on national TV severally. The list is endless.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kowema(f): 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

Frodd was arguably the most loved housemate when he came into the house. But he blew his
at chances from crying at every instance, to becoming a puppet in the hand of a 21yr old, to never accepting his faults, to backstabbing friends and having no regard for his father, and even dragging his father to the mud on national TV severally. The list is endless.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
Frodd for the win!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
Lauryn41:
I spend most of my time on whatsapp ,FB and Twitter

Going all out for Seyi

No need to be engaging in senseless arguments with nairaland people

CC: 77up and other seyi fans
Alright sis , I understand.

Nairaland can't help that much trutru,lasalas treebear was right, many nairalanders no dey vote. Doing same on Twitter as well.....for Seyi !

Let's keep voting Seyi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kowema(f): 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

Frodd was never the most loved.
Mike was the most loved and still very loved!.

Frodd fought his way through the heart of people

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yooruba1914: 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
kowema:

Frodd was never the most loved. Mike was the most loved and still very loved!.
abeg dont forget to drop some votes for the most loved.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sotall(m): 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
I have voted for Lambo on all platforms.

You too do the same

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
Please use your family members, friends and colleagues phones, to VOTE Seyi cry

Seyi needs your votes

Click the link below

http://mylinks.ng/SeyiAwolowo

Or SMS
VOTE Seyi to 32052

Keep voting o edakun e epp the poor shild.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yooruba1914: 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
Hotworta1:
For all our Foreign fans. Here's a link to vote Frodd.

You can be doing your online vote and keep sharing this link ; http://Meandyouworld.com/froddnation

Home and Abroad!!!
voting mike brings this feeling of joy. You want to find out? Sms VOTE Mike to 32052

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
Oyindidi:
No Tacha No vote.

She said we should vote for the Yellow chair. We obey grin
The yellow chair looks like Mercy.. let's slide some more votes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
Sms VOTE Frodd to 32052

Now

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by crowntoro(f): 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
bashtee09:

I always knew u lack sense but I didn't know it has gotten this worse

Can't you campaign for your favourite in peace without decampaigning other housemates
Just know that you are going to be banned. You can pass message without insulting. I only made an analysis. Insulting me ontop HMs that don't even know about your existence shows the kind of upbringing you had.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
Lol at what Mercy said “instead of spending time voting they’ll keep arguing online only to regret on eviction Sunday.”. It shows she has participated in voting before. From the many posts here I can deduce the members who never vote. They are quick to catch in-house arguments and repeat their stances here to senselessness. If the house is inactive they campaign repeatedly for their favourites who they never vote for. Last last this place sweet to read epistles and nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2019
LamboNation keep up the good work. Vote hard.

Team Frodd don't relent.

Lets make Mercy and Frodd get up 50% or 60% or
Even more because no team is smiling.

It's in your hands

Vote Frodd
Vote Mercy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by crowntoro(f): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2019
You lots here have a lot of growing up to do.
Insulting individuals that you might need their help later in life because of the HMs that don't know of your existence is total uncalled for. Some of you lack emotional intelligence

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
kowema:

Says a Frodd fan and apologetic
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

Says a Frodd fan and apologetic
Says a Mikawood

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
kowema:

Ignore that hater. Reading his hate filled posts will make you lose your IQ

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mizz2posh: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
Threebear, i joined a whatsapp group opened by titans supporting mike, they been voting and still want to do more, they even have about 250 sims but they dont know a legit team mike admin to give it to, please contact this babe on twitter if u can to add u to the group please

https://twitter.com/idyidy001/status/1179348249947381760?s=12

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by burner44(m): 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ikology:

Are you sure about this? I heard the step dad is a Jamaican
That is the correct thing.
Dont mind those saying he is a foreigner.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
Mike went up gradually but geometrically from the bottom. He faced the usual rejection faced when people with no tribal standing and with an accent faced, but he persisted graciously and brilliantly.

While Kaffi fell to the slaughter table of the largely unknown tailor called Gedoni, Ike fell to the manipulative fangs of a self proclaimed video Vixen called Mercy. Mike however always played the big uncle role to the false feminist called Jackye, and soured and grew untouchable.

Vote Mike

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
Pappyto:
Team Mercy, talking about that online voting, I gave her 100 there, both desktop and website yesterday.

My question is; I've been unable to vote today using the online platform, they keep telling me exhausted my round for today.

Yea, it means you can't use the number you registered with for the online votes any more. It is 100 votes per registered number. Try using a different number to register again and do the votes online. Just log out and register again with a different number this time. Cheers!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup2: 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
Munzy14:
The way tacha's supporters entered this thread, u will think they're coming back from a Watsaap meeting.. grin

They just got a booster from watching their madam live on Instagram. It's just like a dying vampire drinking fresh blood. He becomes re- energized. So leave them. Don't give them a thought. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by burner44(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
Amya:

Some Nigerians have never been known to have sense

I agree with you on this word. Sighting you as a perfect example to your own statement

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
ICEBOUND:
Team Seyi, I really don't understand what is happening this week. Where's that ginger we had when Seyi was up with Tacha, Mike and Khafi?. It's like our Goal all along was just for him to make finals and nothing more?. E no make sense o, even Kiki and few celebrities that campaigned for him then are nowhere to be found again. It's heartbreaking, really. Look at Team Frodd wey dey on Survival mode since the show started are now gunning for the Prize but here we are settling for making last five. We need to push harder abeg, it's not looking good for Seyi at all.

Pls text,

Vote Seyi to 32052. SMS costs 30N per Vote.
Relax , you should be worried more If you see all seyi fans screaming and engaging in worthless argument here and there bro,wait for hype on Thursday nite till Sunday evening when insallah Seyi will be announced as the winner of BBN2019 season 4 peppedem, we sure know it will pepper haters alot.

#SeyiArmyatwork

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nelly21: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
Pappyto:

Thanks for your votes,however, give more SMS votes...100 online votes is equal to 1 SMS votes that is why we are not doing well at the moment because almost every one is voting online. Please combine the two and if you can give more SMS votes please do

SMS VOTE Mercy to 32052

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
I’m quoting this dumb comment so on day 99 when fraud is kicked out as the 5th or 4th HM and with a very low and embarrassing percentage I shall come back to laugh at you. You fraud fans are highly delusional grin grin grin
DownChelsea:
quit deceiving yourself. Seyi is no competition to any of the finalists. Except Omashola. And they will both be 4th and 5th respectively. Frodd is far above that league. As it is, Mercy is out only hurdle, but we move, and WE HAVE ALWAYS CONQUERED. Emphasis on “ALWAYS”

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nelly21: 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
sotall:
I have voted for Lambo on all platforms.

You too do the same

Thanks. Please do more SMS votes as it will boost us. 100 online votes equals just 1 SMS vote. One SMS vote is #30...no amount is too small to give for the free entertainment Mercy has been giving us.

VOTE Mercy to 32052

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6312) (6313) (6314) (6315) (6316) (6317) (6318) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.